Shaunie O’Neal Talks Basketball Wives 3 And Explains Why She Doesn’t Think Meeka’s “An Honest Person”

Three seasons into Basketball Wives, and Shaunie O’Neal is still fighting to strike the right balance with the show. When I spoke to her at the reunion taping recently, Shaunie had recently been dealing with some criticism of the series, and I was curious about how she sees the drama both onscreen and off. And as for the biggest problem of all this season (drama, thy name is Meeka) when we asked Shaunie about the now-infamous Rome trip, she told us “I just never should have invited her.” Read on for Shaunie’s take on Tami and Meeka, Evelyn and Jen, and how she doesn’t consider herself the leader of “the circle.”

This season has been the most all over the map, there was such a huge spectrum of tender family stuff combined with major drama.

Right.

Being in it, and being a producer, what do you prefer? Are you happy when there’s drama because it makes for good TV?

Well, I definitely prefer no drama for me. But I think it’s only normal to have a bunch of women together that much and the drama just happens, it’s nothing that’s planned or set up, it just happens. As much as I’d rather that it not happen, I expect that somebody’s going to disagree, somebody’s going to have an argument, there’s going to be something. And I prepare myself for that but if I had to choose, I’d definitely rather have the happy times.

Even as a producer, do you think having a happy show would get as many viewers?

My whole thing is, there’s a way to balance it. Like with Evelyn and her dad, people loved that, they loved to see that it wasn’t a fight but it was still dramatic and pulled at your heartstrings, so I do believe that because people love seeing drama, by sprinkling in the good stuff gives it some type of balance.

Are those positive moments intentionally inserted in there to force that balance, or do they occur naturally?

Both. The meeting between Evelyn and her father, for instance, was something Evelyn wanted to have happen in her life and we were like, that’s real and we should capture that moment, so it’s something I express to production all the time, let’s capture our kids graduating and our dinners we have and the real life stuff that we do in our normal lives in the midst of the fighting.

Do you think all this talk about “the circle” is accurate, that there’s a core group of you, Evelyn and Jennifer and do you feel like the leader in the social group?

I wouldn’t say that socially there’s a leader. I guess you could say me, Evelyn, Jen, and I think Tami, too, make up that core. The four of us probably see eye to eye a lot more than anyone else, so we would be the core four, but there’s no leader. If there’s some issue, something that needs to be talked out, I think I’m always that person people come to, I don’t know why, it’s just the dynamic of our relationship.

You’re just the calm one.

Maybe so, I’m the one that’s like, “Listen, you need to bring it down before you react.” I’m that person and they know that, so I think they like, run it by me when they’re about to blow. Sometimes things on the show happen so quickly, though, like in Rome when Evelyn came to me about Jen, we left that conversation where she was upset, but she wasn’t as upset as she was outside, it got to that moment and she went in a whole other direction. Tami and I were like, this is not how we talked about dealing with this. It doesn’t always happen like we want it to, but when you get to the point when emotions and adrenaline are rushing, it goes to the left quick.

When you heard the tape of Jennifer’s radio interview, did you think Evelyn reacted appropriately, or was Jen in the wrong for saying what she said?

I think Jen probably said a few too many things. But in her defense, I don’t think she meant them maliciously or mean, she just was talking. She meant what she said and she felt that way, but should she have said it on a radio station? Probably not. But I know she didn’t mean to hurt Evelyn or Chad, I just think she chose a bad place and time to say it. As far as Evelyn, I think that interview was icing on the cake for things that had been brewing. It wasn’t the first time Jen had made some off comments about her and Chad’s relationship and I think Evelyn felt it and that interview sent it to a different place. It had been brewing for a couple months.

Did you think the trip to Italy would cause so much drama between all the ladies?

I definitely didn’t think it was going to cause all that drama between Evelyn and Jen. It was a little weird between them, but nothing that would ruin a trip, and they were able to function. We were just having girl time and it was great, they never crossed my mind. But the Tami-Meeka part did cross my mind. I still thought, I know Tami and I know how she can say how she feels, sometimes three or four times, but you know, she still wants to go and have a good time. I never thought it would get as intense, and the Meeka stuff started to get under everybody’s skin. It went from Tami’s “I don’t like you” to everybody being annoyed because she was changing up her story. I just never should have invited her. I thought she’d let her guard down and let us know who she really is because at this point all we heard was stuff from each other about “She said this to me and she said that,” and I thought, let’s give her a chance, but it kind of panned out to be what we thought it was.

As soon as you saw Tami’s hand go up and make contact with Meeka’s face, were you just like “What’s happening?”

That all happened so fast and it was so loud that we couldn’t hear what was being said and you couldn’t hear the volume of what was being said, so we didn’t know if Tami was hollering at her or what, but I did see Meeka’s hands in her face which, we all know Tami, do not put your hands up, don’t do it to Tami. My first instinct was “Put your hand down! Please!” but then the next thing I know, it was hand on face and I was screaming “Tami! No!” That’s all I could think: “Tami, don’t do it!”

Did you have a chance to form your own opinion about Meeka?

I didn’t spend a lot of time with her, I experienced her on a few occasions, but the most time I spent with her was in Rome and that’s when I figured out that she was a little sketchy. Before that, there were a few question marks, like “Why did you just say that?” or “Why are you talking about that person?” but I still gave her the benefit of the doubt, but when we got to Rome and things started catching up to her and she was mixing up what people said it was like, this friendship is not gonna work. I knew she was not going to mesh with any of us. I just don’t find her to be an honest person at all and I think her intentions, I don’t know exactly what they were. We have a mutual friend outside the show who let me know that she wanted to come on and be this star and shine, but the way she chose to do it, not so much. All of us could probably take a vote right now and never want to see Meeka again and that’d be just fine. After Rome, none of the girls would film with her. I think they got Suzie to do that one scene with her when we got back.

Was it like “Poor Suzie, we need her to do this”?

Suzie is the person that WILL do it. She won’t say no, she’ll just be like “Ohhkayyy,” she just is that person. And we’re like “You don’t HAVE to, you do know that, right?” and she’s like “I feel bad.” I think she felt bad for feelin’ like she got Meeka’s butt kicked, but Meeka got Meeka’s butt kicked because she should have shut up.

Do you think Meeka calling out Suzie for talking too much is like the pot calling the kettle black?

Tami would have torn Suzie a new asshole if she found out that Meeka had been talking about her and Suzie didn’t tell her. It’s like I said at dinner in Rome, the loyalty still lies at this table with the five of us. Bottom line is, Evelyn and Tami or whoever can hate each other at that moment, but if you come in and talk about one of them to us then that’s going to be a problem and I think she doesn’t get that.

Is it safe to say that if there’s a season four, Meeka won’t be a part of it?

I’m hoping not.

How does Meeka compare to Royce as far as people not wanting to deal with her?

You’re the person everyone wants to know everything about since you keep your life so private, will you show more personal stuff if there’s another season?

I’m not opposed to doing it now but the logistics of the show is what makes it hard. My personal life happens in LA. My kids are here, my home is here, my man is here. So when I go to Miami it’s to spend time with my friends and handle my business and that’s what you see. If the cameras come to LA, you’d see more.

Would you make an appearance on Basketball Wives L.A.?

Probably not. I’m taking a backseat to the L.A. show and just focusing on Miami.

1. sandy says:

Shaunie IT ALL ABOUT MONEY WITH YOU. you make these ladies look like Idiot, this is your show, where is the control -

2. Monique says:

How can Shaunie even let the word tacky flow from her mouth, child please, Shaunie and the whole Basketball Wives crew are tacky and trashy!!! She is fake, she throws a brick and hides her hand, in other words she is a straight up and down intstigator, all of them are so classless, including Shaunie.

3. fuller says:

I love the show since Tami came on. I admit it was a little boring before Tami. Sick and tired of Jennifer, Evelyn is ok, Susie, I just don’t know, Royce, love her and Meeca is the poster child for just dumb. Shaunie , I give you your props but you need something exciting to happen.

4. MARLOW RAE says:

How sad. You stand there and defend Tami’s behavior. From what we saw on the show Meeka did not put her hands in Tami’s face, but the proof will be in the pudding when the courts take a look at the show. Nevertheless, “NO SELF CONTROL” Tami struck first. Pay up. – Next, subject – Not being able to speak your opinion. Why? don’t you know people died so that we could have that right. Or is that rule only ment for Jenn, Royce, Meeka, and Suzi. Sounds shady. This should be called the Shaunie, Evelyn, Tami rule. FOUL!

5. Mesha says:

Lawd I cant wait for BB wives L.A.

6. Bev says:

How many are really basketball wives, the only one is Meeka, & Shaune & Tami are divorced & Jen getting a divorce. A wife means you are married someone is really ingnorant. Tami no who to pick on, they didn’t give Meeka a chance, they judge her she was no worse than they are she had more class than all of them. Susie is two faced, she did anthing to fit in, she dipped on Royce. What kind of loyalty is that. Tami is a disgraced to african american women, no one can say anything only she can she is crazy she need a psychological evaluation.

7. Icia says:

Shaunie acts as though she is an angel. Shaunie is full of bullcrap. She doesn’t like any of these women. She is simply using them and playing puppet master. She didn’t say two words to defend her so called “friends” Shaunie is a money hungry woman…living off her ex husband’s fame

8. Gaiasvision says:

Personally, I believe that all the ladies have great qualities:

Shaunie: Quiet and smart…yes can be an instigator, however if you watch closely you can see the drama annoys her.

Tami: I’m a firm believer in the TRUTH and all people can’t handle it. I like that she speaks her mind, however if you’re real…get rid of the fake hair because pretending is LYING and there’s no LIES in TRUTH.

Royce: She’s young and got her youth in front of her. I like her attitude that it doesn’t matter if the other women doesn’t like her. As we have once been there, IT’S ALL ABOUT ROYCE! Boy do I remember my time when it was MY WORLD!

Suzie: Well I love her flower child approach to all situations, she’s too weak to be on a show with all these strong personalities. I think she’s fun to go out with, however she doesn’t really have what the other ladies have on the show…You know that Je Ne Sais Quoi, however she provides a balance that’s definitely needed

Jen: Jen is Jen…She’s a Jersey girl and they all have there nose in the air. Jen I believe is an intelligent business woman and she took a step in the right direction divorcing her soon to be Ex-husband Eric. Jen doesn’t really give you alot of reasons to say anything bad about her, however I kinda categorize her like Suzie…weak with no real mouth piece. However, between Evelyn, Royce and Tami…heck she doesn’t have a chance anyway.

Last but not least…

Evelyn: Evelyn is rowdy and always ready to check someone, however I believe she overreacts frequently to situations that could be resolved with a peaceful conversation however, she suppresses her emotions and which causes the situations to get out of control. I have one question for Evelyn though as she always is looking for people to be loyal to her, ARE YOU AS LOYAL AS YOU EXPECT EVERYONE ELSE TO BE TO YOU? I don’t believe so because if you were you wouldn’t suppress your emotions, however I’m clear that comes from underlying baggage and causes her to have trust issues with most of the cast.

I love BBW’s and I look forward to seeing more positive influences and the fights because they are funny as HECK! Women almost 40 acting like high school chicks…That will be short lived, because as soon as you hit 40 your tolerance level changes and you won’t like dealing with your own nonsensical BS.

Yahweh Bless BBW’s and I look forward to Season 4 and the crazy ass drama for BBW LA.

9. Xtina17 says:

Shaunie is all talk. The real reason why she don’t like being around Royce is because Royce refuse to kiss her ass and to be real with her. I completely understand what Royce is saying. You can only be nice to people for so long. People like Shaunie, Jen and Ev took her kindness for weakness, talked trash about her, and then act so shock when she defends herself. WOW!!! Real mature Shaunie. If you were a real woman, you would have called up Royce and hashed things out. Shaunie doesn’t have a real reason why she disassociated herself from Royce.

10. cherriea says:

Shaunie, as one of the producers of the show, wouldn’t it be better to remain neutral? When the cast of the real world, bad girls club, and other shows go on vacation everyone is invited. So what if Royce went because it was free. Everyone else went for the same reason.
    I find it hilarious that vh1 has not replayed Tami’s comments regarding the fake or real crew. Since there is definitely a discrepancy, why has vh1 neglected to replay the tape? You’re protecting Tami the bully.Meeka please sue vh1 also!

11. Cgeezy says:

I can’t stand Tami. Tami I seriousely hope your daughters don’t watch this show and see their momma acting like a plum fool. I see why your ex-husband left your ass. Shut if I was married to Tami I would have been an alcholic, cheating woman beater. He left your ass in the dirt on food stamps and you want to insult Meeka’s husband about him getting a ring with the Lakers only because he was traded..YOU ARE A HATER OMG!! soo funny. Evelyn I see ya. You are a lady who likes nice things and need a man to provide those nice things for ya. You better hurry up and Marry Ocho cause when yall mixed breeds get old ya get wrinkled and the type of dude you dealing with he’ll be on to the next one while he stills looks good..ha ha. Jennifer go and read some books and stop trying to change for people, I can’t beleive you were crying for Evelyn skank ass to be your friend she’ll throw you under the bus so quick. Suzie I wish Evelyn woulda whipped yo ass you coward. Royce got a lot of growing up to do, Eric ain’t no producer, dumbass. Meeka you learned a valuable lesson be yourself and enjoy what you got, trying to make a name for yourself, now people know you ass the girl who got beat up on basketball wives..LOL.. This show is garbage I am ashamed to say I watch it But I do.

12. kanisha says:

well i like everybody besides royce she makes my blood boil

13. miss thompson says:

I THINK ALL OF THEM ARE FULL OF CRAP. SHAUNIE JUST LOOKS SNEAKY AND IM SURE THAT WHEN THE CAMERAS ARE NOT ROLLING SHE IS THE SAME AS ALL OF THE OTHER GIRLS. I JUST DONT BELIEVE THAT SHE IS AS POSITIVE AS SHE PROCLAIMS TO BE. ITS A SAYING THAT YOU ARE KNOWN BY THE COMPANY YOU KEEP!

14. Tina says:

Shaunie you want to get rid of the sane ones on the show like Royce. For her to be much younger than you ladies, she sure has more wisdom than y’all. Let Royce do Royce. Kick Suzie’s ass off the show, and give Meeka another chance. This was her first season, it was fragil nerves that had her shook up.

15. jazzywiththez says:

the circle reminds me of girls still in high school, cat fights, jealously and just out right drama. evelyn and tammi and shaunie are way too old for this foolishness they need to grow-up and stop showing all this negative behavior on national televison were millions can see their ignorance. real basket wifes with real paper would not stoop to a show were they are portrayed as buffoons.

16. ms. panther says:

all i have to say is none of these woman are shaunie o’ neals real friends, when i was in new orleans i got a chance to hang out with the producer of basketball wifes and i saw the real shaunie and she is very pleasant and has class. the only person on the show that she has something in common with is jennifer williams. shaunie is about business and money and trust me hoodrat tammi roman, and low class, trashy azz, can’t keep her legs closed evelyn lozada is not who shaunie would really hang out with if it were’nt for the show. evelyn made a comment about her and chad getting married in the spring, i do not think that is going to happen, chad’s family sees her ghetto old azz on television and i’ am sure they are not pleased with her behavior. i would not let my son marry a old azz ghetto tramp as herself. she needs to sit her old azz down and stay in her lane. nobody want’s a hore for a wife. and you surely can’t change a hore into a house-wife. chad let her know that she was not all that, chad has his whole life in front of him and who wants to introduce that tramp to the nfl teams. she needs to get a real life and stop sleeping with men for a pair of shoes, that he endorses, which the shoes were probably free. who meets someone on the internet and runs to them and sleeps with them on the first encounter. chad has gotten what he wants from her and he is on to the next one. evelyn rotten azz oyster smelling vajay, jay needs to quit.

17. Brenda C says:

I think you are wrong on how you choose your “Core ” friends. Your are a business person, so you should run this show as a business. First point Tami had NO right hitting another person, unless it’s her own children, she think because she can talk fast on TV, it’s OK. Second point If I wasa Meeka I would get a lawyer– because wrong is wrong, keep your hands to yourself–REMEMBER children are looking and Last Royce is on the money–you do get tired of other so called “Core” friends Bullying you or trying to be unfriendly. Shaunie I see if you don’t like that person, that are off the show. Where are the other producers of Basketball Wives–Speak up Producers. Thank you for taking the time to read the comment.

18. LUCY SANDERS says:

THEY DONT NEED MEEKA SHES A TROUBLE MAKER I LOVE THE REST OF THE GIRLS.I LOVE THE SHOW ME AND MY FRIENDS WATCH THE EVERY WEEK.

19. YOLAND says:

MEEKA IS THE ONLY WIFE ON THE SHOW… LOL ITS FUNNY HOW THEY SAY SHE CANT BE INVOLVED YET SHE IS THE ONLY REAL BASKET BALL WIFE..

20. Megan says:

I think that Shaunie is fake as hell and obviously biased in favour in Jen, Evelyn and Tami. She jumps on their side despite who is right or wrong. Here she is trying to convince us that Meeka had her hand up. We all saw the clip. Meeka’s hand was nowhere near Tami’s face. And even if it was Tami had no right to assault her. Instead of being honest and talking to Tami about her behaviour, as a friend, here she is trying to front and spin the story in Tami’s favour.

21. No one seems to have picked up on the real reason why Tami dislikes Meeka so much. Tami went from a basketball wife to welfare and I’m sure that destroyed her both mentally and emotionally.

Meeka represents everything that Tami used to be…everything she lost. Also, there’s another issue. Tami said she often uses the term “black ass” but I’ve never heard her use it towards any of the other black women on the show. In Tami’s little alcoholic mind, she’s wondering how this dark-skinned woman managed to do something that she couldn’t do when all her life people have told her she’s “better” because of her light skin. Yes, it sounds silly, but that’s what I believe is really going on.

As a matter of fact, most of them hate Meeka because she has what they either lost or could never achieve. Meeka’s a mess starter, but she’s not the worst one on the show. They treat her like a stepchild.

I think the people who are supporting Tami’s behavior are afraid of people like her. It’s a “can’t beat them, so join them” mentality. There’s a reason why her kids fired her. She needs some serious rehab. She’s an actress and she’s trying to get her own show. Period.

Evelyn needs some serious therapy. I have NEVER in my life seen such a bitter woman. She’s like that pretty piece of chocolate candy that has the nasty center in the middle. Her daughter doesn’t even want to be on the same coast, that’s serious!!

Jennifer needs to step out of Evelyn’s shadow b/c Evelyn will stab her in the back. Suzie needs to get a backbone. Royce needs to keep being independent and NEVER bow down to them. Meeka shouldn’t return to the show..she’s too good for them. Shaunie needs to GTHOHWTBS! It’s all a money game for her. Tami could be the next Oprah if she sobers up and gets some therapy for her abandonment issues.

22. Ohio Buckstress says:

Shaunie is no friend to Meeka and is two faced. She immediately tried to squash drama between Jen and Evelyn but she allowed the women to pick on Meeka. If she was a true friend and a real adult she would have put a stop Tami picking at Meeka in Itatly. I was a girls trip and Shaunie should have said we left in Miami. If I were Meeka I would never have another word to say to any of them. Suzie is such a wimp. She is so high schoolish. You are a grown woman and dont have to answer to Jen, Evelyn, or Tami. Suzie just wants to stay off the firing line so she sucks up to whomever she can. She runs and repeat every conversation that someone has with her. Tami’s behavior is so ridiculous and I find it less than amusing. She just hasnt been in the right company yet. Meeka sue to hell out the Tami please….. Meeka is the only real basketball wife. Tami has her nerves trying to call Meeka’s husband out. Wasnt she the one on the foodstamp line. She should be a better role model for her children. This show is nothing but trash. VH1 CANCEL BASKETBALL WIVES.

23. Stephanie from Maryland says:

I can BE HONEST with my opinions cause I won’t be voted off the show.
    What’s CRAZY about Shaunie is…when she DOES NOT OPEN HER MOUTH…and you go on looks alone, she comes across like she’s smart, classy, logical, practical, a real business woman but AFTER SHE DOES you begin to doubt her.
    Regardless of HOW Meeka came off, talked too much, or behind people’s back or rubbed people wrong EACH ONE OF THEM HAVE DONE THE SAME THING!!! How is SHE MORE WRONG?
    TAMMI’s “performance” has been WORSE OVERALL to the 25th POWER. How can they all be so critical of Meeka when Tammi was flapping THAT YAP starting fights since she came on. Portraying EVERY NEGATIVE STEREOTYPE of a black woman in 3D. The only bell she has not rang was a tramp…but there is STILL TIME. Evelyn smiled in her face KNOWING she had SLEPT the woman HUSBAND and GOT A PASS. Then she made and sold Tees insulting the woman. WT… Its like there is no right and wrong. It is BBWs the Twilight Zone Version.
    Shaunie you not only need to take a back seat…but your your own worse represenative of yourself.

24. Deb says:

Shaunie, You should be ashamed ot your self. Suzie is a joke and you guys use her. You know darn well Tammi was wrong. You are all about the money Shame Shame Shame

25. Concerned says:

A suggestion to Shaunie O’Neal: Please learn how to correctly form a sentence so that you don’t sound ignorant when you speak. Have you been media trained? I was so embarrassed for you on the reunion show because it seems like you don’t know how to form a sentence using correct vocabulary. Please get media trained.

Also, a true women wouldn’t take sides. A true women doesn’t laugh at foolishness or create foolishness. A true women is a peace maker. Just some wisdom to chew on.

Last thing: You are not a brand so please stop trying to create your own shoe line. You have no brand equity therefore no one is going to purchase your shoes because you have not established yourself as a brand. Just a thought!

26. Kellie says:

I’m laughing because VH1 removed my comment about Shaunie’s past life which proves my point that her life is foul! Hillarious!

27. Natasha says:

“It’s two different kinds. Royce for me is just a roller coaster as far as who Royce is. Season one, she was that fun girl, a little sister type, season two she was still fun but with attitude, and I think once we went to Madrid and I spent more time with her, I wasn’t really feeling her. The comments she made about it being a free trip and and stuff, I just thought it was tacky. And then when we did the reunion she was really a different person, and I think I said that. “I don’t know who that person is right now.” And I guess we did get the real Royce. Madrid combined with the reunion was enough for me not to be around her. I don’t know which person she’s gonna be on which day, so I just choose not to be around it. I don’t hate her, I just don’t want to be around her.” Really Shaunie? Evelyn and Jen had so much negative things to say about that poor girl during the show, obviously she would react this way, I mean who would not……..there was to much back baiting in this show for grown women………..

28. Cynthia Allen-Sparks says:

First I’d like to say Shaunie ,who do you think you are foolin? Peace maker my eye. I am sure you knew all about that so-called piece of a woman Evelyn sleeping with Tami’s ex-husband, and why didin’t Ms. Tami poke both you so-called women in the eye.Second Ms. Tami you want to run around thinking you can punch people in the face. You should have punched the dirty dog that brought you the bad news . My daddy always said that a dog who carries a bone will bring one back. Third What gives you the right to get so de-ranged like some mad dog because Meeka remarked about you having a bad hair day, and even if she had told 29 lies about you, you don’t punch her after all at least she didn’t sleep with your husband. Finally I hope Meeka wins big, and maybe that will teach you that hands are for helping.

29. melissa says:

I just would like to say i feel you are the mess maker because you site back and talk behide these girl back also.Way you don’t like royce? I Once believe you was better then that you like problem to.Television is something else isn”t it shaunie it look like you telling young black womens of the world to day this the live when you sleep with a player.I hope you don’t allow your young kids to look at this show? I also feel you like what the ladys do on the show more money rite? There are womens out there work hard avery day to but a plate on the table for they kids.You on the other hand think about shoes and there noting wrong with that! There are nurses who save someone life today that wasn’t seen on t.v. there are young mens a young ladys who have lost there lives in the war today.And wasn’t talked about on t.v intill they were dead what a DAM shame. There’s a doctor who just gave a surgery to save someone life today do to gods will and he was seen on a vh1 show today.THERE’S a child out there dieing with caner wasn’t on vh1 today! That’s a dam shame but we have black womens on t.v to talking about each other like they aren’t worth a dime! when you all was fliming did you even take out the time to vist the other side of miami dade fla. To see children who didn’t have a meal last night. What about the patients who are crying because of hard time and don’t know how would they feed there kids and the rent is do! maybe you all don’t care because it not you.I can’t tolerate this show it make me feel bads how you all make successful black womens look bad on t.v..Black womens are special and worth much more then you ladys air on t.v.They speak of good words to one other they are joyful they aren’t always pass judgment on each other.They are seen not heard with a loud mouth they believe in inspiration to bring bright ideas to others.They impress each other not imprison each other they forgive as god do with out rolling eyes.And they always stand tall and have respect! for the others and them selfs.You know what ms.shaunie O’neal Martin l king jr. had a dream and that dream come ture. If vh1air a show having a show having respectful black ladys with respect for themselves.And for the man that once had a dream for us all.It would have been great show for peoples to see.This show to me saying they just can get alone.and that sad.

30. Nika says:

I liked BBW and loved Shaunie, Jennifer, Evelyn and Susie didn’t really care for Royce, I guess because I am around the same age as the the other ladies. When Tami came on I wanted her to get glammed up, I only saw her look really glamorous once and I am not referring to that wig. I liked Meeka I feel like they didn’t really give her a fair shot but, what’s done is done. Why don’t they tell us what Meeka said so, the audience could get a better understanding of what caused Tami to go off like that. Because Tami seems crazy to me now.

31. LSMITH says:

Shaunie what right do you think you have to make comments about the other women if you don’t know them well. It is quite transparent who your friends are with out doubt .