Poll: Who’s The Biggest Troublemaker On Basketball Wives L.A.?

You watched the series premiere of Basketball Wives L.A. We know you did, it was trending all night on Twitter, you’ve been commenting on our recap, and everyone has an opinion. So far, it’s hard to compare this cast to the Miami cast (although if we had to, we’d say Gloria is the L.A. version of…Gloria), but we want to know who you think the person starting the most drama is this season. Seems like the front-runners might be wise sage Tanya, Queens-loving Kimsha, and “groupie-jumpoff” Draya, but then again, that fight between Malaysia and Laura wasn’t pretty…

1. Taunya Curry says:

It seems to me that Jackie and Laura are going to be the problems of the show. Gloria’s ass is not too far behind.

2. Shannon Kirkpatrick says:

Laura u should not have pushed Malaysia so therefore u deserved to get punched in da face& Gloria u need to mind your business like u bad….Shaunie& them already ran your ass from Miami! Swear u don’t like drama well I can’t tell!

3. YT says:

Where is Evelyn, Shaunie, Jen, Tammy, etc. The new Basketball wives are trying to hard and is not good.

4. Fobbulus1 says:

Malaysia keepin it West Coast.. Yall trippin cuz us west coasters leave the house hollywood, thats just what we do..Get yo bars up..

5. JayDee says:

In my opinion…..this is WORSE THANK BASKETBALL WIVES…..VH1 is it possible to have a show of SUBSTANCE ON YOUR NETWORK? Black women…I know we are in a recession and there is a lockout (for those who have an CURRENT relationship with a baller) but my GOD….must you be a FOOL for money to behave this way (in the name of entertainment). Hands down, this show is AWFUL……please do better.

6. Karen says:

BASKETBALL WIVES IS RUNNING INTO A BRICK WALL! ALL THIS DRAMA & FEMALES HATING ON EACH OTHER, PROMOTING ITS CUTE TO BE GHETTO WHEN IT AINT (MAINLY LAURA) ISH IS IGNORANT AND RIDICULOUS. THEY WANT TO BELITTLE WOMAN WHO CARRY THEMSELVES IN A CLASSY WAY, THEY SHOULD TRY IT SOME TIME. LAURA IS WAY TOO OLD TO BE ACTING LIKE SHE A HIGH SCHOOL TEENAGER. YOU LIVING THIS LIFESTYLE AND GOT A KID BUT STILL BEHAVE IMMATURE & LIKE A HOOD RAT. THIS IS WHAT WE PUTTING ON TV WOMEN THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT LIKE LADIES AND ALL THEY DO IS CAUSE DRAMA AND MORE DRAMA. PUT OUT SOMETHING POSITIVE FOR ONCE, IM PRETTY SURE DONT NOBODY LOOK FORWARD TO THEY DAUGHTERS, NIECES, GRAND DAUGHTERS, OR SISTERS CARRYING THEMSELVES LIKE THESE SKEETERS. GIVE LIGHT TO REAL WOMEN THAT ARE REALLY DOING SOMETHING WITH THEMSELVES AND ARE ACTUALLY FACING REAL OBSTACLES AND GETTING THROUGH THEM!!

7. RitaRita says:

Draya vs Malaysia = who’s prettier?
    Jackie stop crying if someone is being positive towards you. Especially if comes down about your mother having cancer. If it bothered so much then you shoulda said, something!!!!
    Tanya girl you better know how to defend yourself soon, you may not last long.
    Kimisha stop being a such a “stick in the mud”…. If that store didnt have your shoe size then go to another one!
    Gloria try and use another word for “LIKE” you sound really white (smh at u).
    Laura work on urself image, sometimes I can’t tell if your a MAN or a WOMAN! I hope you learned what the term for “RAT” really means. All talk no action, if you gonna fight then do it! And stop having your so called boos get in the way!!!! By the way I’m glad that MALASYIA put you in your place!
    Imani WEAK SAUCE!!! I have feeling your gonna be another Suzie….

8. princesspr says:

I bet Laura will not talk sideways to Malaysia again….this is what happens when you talk boo boo you will get pop (in my best Tami voice)

….now as far a Gloria STOP co-signing your sister when she is clearly WRONG!!!! She started that altercation with Malaysia and receive what she deserved POPED! Don’t be texting Malaysia that you will beat her up on sight!!! Girl please do you think she is afraid of you….NOT!!!! Seems to me when you get in Malaysia face she will pop you as well.

I get it, I support my sister 100% as well; but, you need to realize that your sister is not always right. What you need to do is tell your sister to fall back…because if you keep “fighting” her battles you will look just as stupid as her!

9. tishanaburke says:

i cant believe that the first episode had a cat fight lol. what i dont understand is why laura want to get up and fight knowing damn well she just had a baby and her body was not fully recooperated. the punch in the eye must have left a bruise. gloria cant do nothing cause her sister started first.

10. Jessica MW says:

This is my first time doing a blog….I hope it’s correct…This message is for Shawnie(sp) O’neal I know that you are a bright buss woman, which I admire . I often wondered yrs back when u two got married what can u offer? I knew that u had to be someone with her head on her shoulders to be with Shaq..I have to say I found a new level of respect for you, as a mother and now a producer. You have a woman that you may know or suspected to have an a fair with your husband, to be part of your show….Mama I pray that this was a spiritual cleansing on your part and not a professional uprising on your part…I dont want to see her gettin fame on your behafe…Not feeling her Mama.

11. Angie says:

Imani is such a follower. She talks slick & sideways about some of the wives in her little cameos with that dumb little laugh of hers, but won’t say anything to anyone’s faces. She’s another Suzie or Meeka. She’ll do anything to stay “in the circle. She is so irreverent to this show. She’s a “yes” person & seems so fake.

12. Angela says:

Are youu kidding? These ghetto snipes (hood rats) make the first group of basketball wives look sophisticated!

13. Bea says:

THEY ARE SO DAMN GHETTO!!! Go do some REAL work rather than proving those who say “black women are so angry” RIGHT! It’s black women like all of you, including YOU Shaunie, who put the rest of us in a very bad light. TOTALLY CLASSLESS, you all are an embarrassment to ALL women!

14. Cee Cee says:

It was appalling that Imani had the nerve to call Draya worthless. Who made her judge and jury of someone’s life, what she does or did is none of her business. everyone has a past. God did not create worthless people. She needs a reality check, remember you reap what you sow in word and in deed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She come across with such an arrogant persona and vanity and conceit is so unattractive.

15. norfolkgirl says:

This show should be called “Basketball Thugs”! I thought there was a lot of drama on BBW Miami, but THIS??? I’m not feeling Gloria nor Laura! I think they’re low class. Jackie stirs the pot too much. Trying to act like shes’ “motherly”. Mothers don’t stir up stuff! Imani is sneaky, judgmental and holier than thou. All that crap she’s saying about Draya. I don’t know Draya and I certainly haven’t walked in her shoes. If Imani doesn’t want to show her stuff for 4 quarters, then she shouldn’t do it. I’ll bet that if they threw down 8 quarters, she’d be out there. When she and “mother” Jackie confronted Tanya about not getting in that cat-fight, they sounded crazy. I’m with Tanya. She should have gotten up and walked right out of that place…while they were fighting!! Bottom line is these women DO NOT represent me nor any of my sista friends in any form or fashion! I feel absolutely NO SHAME in watching how they behave. So far I like Malaysia, Draya, Tanya and Kemsha but the jury’s still out cause who knows what’s coming down the pike with them.

16. karen123 says:

Tanya has been thru alot remeber her husband jasonwillian is in jail . jackies is a old women she does’nt look happy at all. Imani got used she just jealous of draya because she is you.theone that’s going out with ron artest is probalblybeingused . gloria think she got it goingon but I don;t see matt Barnes rushing to marry her. These women are allhoes expect forthe two marriedones. look how gloria was airing out her hoesisterbusiness. these arestupiewomen run and get pregant by these basketballplayer and let these men use theyass.the in one in the glassess Ronartest is never going to marry her that’s why she is mean.

17. Allison Belmosa says:

Good Evening Ladies:

I truly must say after watching that brawl go down between these two mother’s pummeling one another, I have to say it was terrible and saddened me that the ladies would blame Ms. Williams for not jumping in to save the day! I saw the young lady Kimsha sitting there and doing nothing until the very end and she could of jumped in and saved the day before it escalated to that point. I believe that Jackie’s negative energy started all that buffoonery in the first place. Why could you not accept the fact that Ms. Williams is who she is. The world is a melting pot and we all come from different walks of life. Respect that! If someone makes a choice to drink nothing but the best when they go out that is on them not you. Why did it bother you? You are who you are and no one is faulting you for that. The quote of the day: Circumstances do not make a man, they REVEAL him. And for Imani you do not understand Ms. Williams because you are not in that place or space and that’s fine because we all agree to disagree. So when it was stated “I am not wasting no more energy on her”, I agree! Work on you! And with that being said! Let us get to the topic of Draya, even though she seems to be missing something and is not at the mental level she needs to be! You do not kick her down and make her out to be nothing! What you should do is help her, talk with her, get to know her because sometimes the one’s that are younger or lost need guidance from us that do know better. That kind of showed the world how ugly you were as a human being calling someone worthless! WOW! Why can’t everyone be themselves yet at the same time be a strong, inspirational, goal getting click of women who are so special with bringing their own uniqueness to the table. For Malaysia, if she loves to shop then that’s who she will be! Maybe she was like that before she married her husband! And if she was not, then all the outer items do not make you, it just covers what is really broken internally. Ladies work on be stronger family units, work on achieving the best for your lives and those who need the guidance around you. Make the most of yourselves, for that is all there is of you!! (Ralph Waldo Emerson). Why did the mysterious comment bother you IMANI. I was always told that when something touches you! Check it within thyself!

Be Well

18. How and d hell did these very unattractive hoodratz get NBA players. Gloria tryn to act tuff and her sista lookn like she was married to shrek, it they didnt have that hair they would be just to california mutts. I watch miami bb wives for their style. I wouldnt wear anythang la bb wives are wearing. I must admit tammi fit in perfect with la bb wives.

19. claire says:

i love this group of girls. finally… girls who r actually WITH bball players lol. miami’s full of drama n everyone here is so naturally beautiful. they dont need to dress too sexy and wear too much makeup like the girls on bball miami do. keep it classy ;)

love draya + jackie + gloria!

20. kim says:

I must say that, I hope that this is scripted, because if i were any of their husbands embarrassment would be the 1st. word, divorce would be the second. It’s amazing how people with money need to act a fool. Is this what Martin Luther King was thinking about I don’t think so. A sorry sort of women is what they are. I watched just to laugh at them and if I saw them in person I would point and laugh at the fools they are making of themselves.