When news broke yesterday about Stacey Dash‘s departure from Single Ladies, our blog, Facebook page, and Twitter feeds were flooded with comments from viewers with something to say. Reactions ran the gamut from “I’ll never watch again!” to “Who should replace her?” to “NOOOOOOOOOO!” While we here at the VH1 Blog have no more information at the moment regarding Val’s future on the show, we’ve heard what you had to say and we love that the fans are so vocal and passionate, not to mention entertaining.
Here are our ten favorite Twitter comments about the situation from the past 24 hours, including some from Dash’s Single Ladies co-stars and Basketball Wives star Tami Roman, but mostly from you opinionated fans out there.
1. @TheRealLRaye (LisaRaye McCoy): Well there u guys got it. S.Dash can’t stay on Single Ladies I must say its a bummer & I’ll miss her but I’m sure 1 monkey don’t stop no show
2. @Travis_Winfrey (Omar on Single Ladies): @REALStaceyDash I’m sad… you owe me a goodbye hug!
3. @TamiRoman: Aww no more Stacey on Single Ladies…sad face…well LisaRaye can carry the show’s fan base-I’m sure it will still be entertaining.
4. @TBaBii_Flawless: Stacey Dash left #SingleLadies forreal forreal….. Now im pissed man wtf!!
5. @joyfulentertain: Awww Val isn’t returning to Single Ladies. Now what’s Jerry gonna do?? #singleladies
6. @rivasgrievous: Nooooooo!! @REALStaceyDash Isn’t coming back to #singleladies 3 excuse me while I go cry in a corner.
7. @MissTay1122: #singleladies that’s jacked up especially the way the show ended. I wanted 2 c who she would marry #sooverit
8. @VocalAdrenaline: Stacey Dash is not going to be on Single Ladies anymore. That’s like half if the male population gone right there.
9. @Timishka: #staceydash leaves #singleladies Aw man, that’s like SATC with no Carrie Bradshaw. How are they gonna turn this around for season2? #gutted
10. @IrinCarmon: Alas, Stacey Dash’s miraculous immunity to the aging process couldn’t save her job