Meet The Cast Of Tough Love: Miami

It’s been a while, but Tough Love is back! The show, starring Master Matchmakers Steve and JoAnn Ward will premiere on VH1 on Sunday, October 2 at 9 p.m. ET/PT and features eight single women who are unlucky in love but willing to work hard to figure out how to improve their dating lives. Meet the new cast in our gallery below, and prepare yourselves for some tough love ahead.

View Photo Gallery

MASTER MATCHMAKER STEVE WARD IGNITES THE MIAMI DATING SCENE IN NEW SEASON OF “VH1 TOUGH LOVE MIAMI”

“VH1 Tough Love Miami” Premieres Sunday, October 2 at 8 PM ET/PT

One-Hour Docu-Special on Steve and JoAnn Ward “Tough Love: The Wards Get Real” Debuts Sunday, October 9 at 9 PM ET/PT

SANTA MONICA, CA – September 07, 2011 – Tough as nails and brutally honest Master Matchmaker Steve Ward is back on VH1 Sunday, October 2 at 8 PM ET/PT with a brand new installment of the hit series “VH1 Tough Love.” This season, Steve takes his infamous “Tough Love” boot camp to muy caliente Miami – the ultimate destination for our relationship-challenged women to make a big splash in the dating pool. But don’t worry, Steve hasn’t lost his no-holds-barred approach to telling it like it is. In fact, that’s what has made him and his mother JoAnn Ward one of the most successful matchmaking teams in the country. While in Miami, Steve and JoAnn will work with a group of eight single, attractive women to help them shed their bad dating habits and find out what it takes to finally land “the one.” Over the course of ten weeks, the women will go on dates with eligible bachelors and endure intense group sessions to get to the bottom of why they are still single. Steve promises that if the women follow his rules, by the end boot camp, they will be ready for love. The hour-long, eleven episode series “VH1 Tough Love Miami” premieres Sunday, October 2 at 8 PM ET/PT on VH1.

The women of this season are composed of the classic female archetypes including the “too much too soon” romantic, the biological-clock obsessed “baby crazy,” the “drama queen” and the low self-esteem “other woman.” For ten weeks, they will live together in a house and be given a chance to learn dating 101. From ex-boyfriends to intimacy to communication, the women will face challenges that force them outside of their comfort zone. We’ll see our love-lorn ladies be put to the test but will they be able to take the Miami heat? In the end, some will graduate while others will struggle to break old dating habits but all the ladies learn that if you want to find true love you’ve got to listen to Steve.

In addition to the new season of “VH1 Tough Love Miami,” Steve and JoAnn Ward will open up their business Master Matchmakers® to VH1 cameras for a special one-hour docu-special. In “Tough Love: The Wards Get Real,” viewers will get an inside look into the daily lives of a family of matchmakers, headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. With over 25 years of experience in matchmaking and coaching, JoAnn’s business now faces fierce competition from the world of online dating. Steve along with his sister Monica (Director of Client Services), play an integral part in differentiating their business from the rest and keeping the company afloat. In the special, both men and women will learn what works in terms of dating and what they’re doing wrong when they see Steve, JoAnn and Monica dissect their dates and tell them the truth about why they’re still single.Although their brutal honesty has made them famous, the real sparks fly when the family’s liberal doses of tough love are administered to each other. “Tough Love: The Wards Get Real” premieres Sunday, October 9 at 9 PM ET/PT on VH1.

“VH1 Tough Love Miami”and“Tough Love: The Wards Get Real”are executive produced by Jim Berger and Pamela Healey (for High Noon Entertainment) and Nancy Juvonen, Drew Barrymore, Ember Truesdell and Chris Miller (for Flower Films). Steve Ward and JoAnn Ward also serve as executive producers for the series. Jeff Olde, Jill Holmes and Noah Pollack are executive producers for VH1. Richard Hall and Elizabeth Grizzle Voorhees are executive producers for“VH1 Tough Love Miami,”and Christopher Costine is executive producer for “Tough Love: The Wards Get Real.”

1. Amy Hu says:

Michelle Betts has been my best friend for over 16 years and she is going to knock the socks off this show!!! She is the most real and honest person with the biggest heart! You will never meet a person that has a single bad thing to say about Michelle!!! I am truly so blessed to be able to call her my best friend!

2. Wayne Zamora says:

She’s a beautiful Latina!!

3. Wayne Zamora says:

I’ve been in contact with many BEAUTIFUL Latina novela stars! She is beautiful!

4. Heather says:

Chasity is one of my friends and she is a very beautiful person! I’m confident she will represent herself and hometown well on this show! Get it Girl!

5. megan says:

i have known Christine for a long time and i completely disagree with Amber . I find Christine to be honest, open, kind and always concerned about her daughter Delany. A woman(or man) should be free to seek her highest level of achievment, which will provide inspiration and opportunities for her children. You sound very bitter Amber, and i feel sorry for you.

6. To marsha re amy re michelle,

This is a bold face lie, I never have swung or fought with my mother in any way what so ever, i have never been in the hospital, and I don’t even drink. Get your facts straight before you state slanderous remarks about me, thanks.

7. finger says:

They are all actors hired to play single loveless women. PLZ!!!!

8. Lolita says:

Re: Claudia Lopez…PLEASE VH-1, the country is spelled Col-O-mbia, NOT Col-U-mbia! Can you please fix this, thanks!!!!

9. Nick says:

I have had the privilege to work with CLAUDIA for many years. She is one of the main hosts of a television show I produce. Claudia is a sweet, intelligent, genuine, respectful, down to earth & talented young lady. Due to her physical appearance she’s been type cast as the sexy bombshel, and even if her outer beauty shows just that, there is a lot more to Claudia that a lot of her viewers fail to see. I don’t know much about her dating life, but I do know that the man she chooses to date will be blessed to have a sweet, sensitive and warm human being with high moral values. All of us from GNO wish her the best.

10. dee dee cakes says:

Claudia Lopez looks like lush in the above photo. Is Claudia a drunk?

11. PILO MANUEL says:

I HAVE FOLLOWED CLAUDIA LOPEZ ON TV IN EVERYTHING SHE’S DOES. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! FUNNY ON ESCANDALO TV AND SABADO GIGANTE, BUT TOO SERIOUS ON ACCESO MAXIMO. I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE HER ON THIS SHOW

12. PILO MANUEL says:

DEE that picture doesn’t do her any justice. I have seen seen tons of her pictures and she’s gorgeous, but maybe she was drunk lol

13. Aimee says:

Michelle is not the kind of lady that takes a swing at anyone!! And, she does not drink!!! I have been friends with her since high school, and has exuded nothing but class, tact, intelligence and the poise of a true lady. Often, even the best of people have trouble finding a relationship with another. This does not mean it takes away from their character, it just makes it unfortunate.

14. Marsha says:

Michelle…..was not saying YOU were in the hospital. It was YOU that put your sister Renee in the hospital…..slanderous lies still?

15. Marsha says:

Michelle….please re-read my statement. Did not say it was YOU in the hospital. Was saying YOU put your sister in the hospital. I am a friend of your sister’s….still slanderous?

16. Renee Betts Evrett says:

Right, “Marsha”. Any “friend” of mine would never put something like this on the internet. Any “friend” of mine would know just exactly how close my sister and I actually are. She has been there to help me through some of the roughest times of my life, and trust me, there’s been some very rough ones latley. Any “friend” of mine would know that after my husband, of course, my sister is my first call to share good or bad news. To laugh or cry with. A “friend” of mine would know how my I love my sister and we talk if not daily, every other day on the phone. No “friend” of mine would ever try to hurt myself or my family like this. So really “marsha” I doubt you are a “friend” of mine, just stop.
    Thanks,
    Renee*

17. Riley Chico says:

Michelle is clearly the hottest girl on this show.

18. Jackie says:

Christine only thinks about herself!!!! She gave birth to her daughter that is about it.

19. Heather says:

Michelle is an amazing person! I have had the privilege of growing up with her and her family since grade school. I can vouch that she is one of the most solid, well rounded individuals I know. Just wait America…….you will fall in love with her!

20. Carlos says:

2 words……MICHELLE ROCKS!!!!

21. Feliz Foshee says:

I am a really good friend of Michelle she is a beautiful women inside and out she is as real as you get she is genuine in everything she does…she is the most outgoing and she always is here for her friends and family no matter what she would give up the last of her clothes for someone….she is truly loved and she deserves to be loved as a queen besos michelle

22. Greg says:

Some serious jealous freaks on this site. The show hasn’t even aired yet. Chill out. I would totally tap that Michelle ass. Hotty!

23. Chicken says:

Chicken had fun Christine on the Dam ship!