VH1 To Debut Why Am I Still Single?! On October 16

Matchmaker Siggy Flicker has teamed up with VH1 for a new dating show that promises to rescue desperate singles from a life of loneliness. The new show, called Why Am I Still Single?!, is part dating show, part personal makeover, and Siggy and her team of “love-pickers” have only one goal — to pair off single New Yorkers, two by two. For more information on the show, which premieres October 16 at 9p.m. ET/PT, keep reading.

VH1 SENDS TOP MATCHMAKER SIGGY FLICKER TO RESCUE DESPERATE DATERS IN “WHY AM I STILL SINGLE?!”

New Series Premiering Sunday October 16th at 9:00PM* on VH1

New York, NY – September 14, 2011- New York is filled with single men and women roaming the streets in search of their perfect match. Siggy Flicker is no stranger to the struggle—personally or professionally. Siggy has used her own experience in finding true love (yes, she did!) and her masterful ability to read people in becoming one of New York’s most successful matchmakers. Now Siggy and her brazen team of “love pickers” get ready to show the world their skills in the premiere of “Why Am I Still Single?!” on Sunday, October 16 at 9:00PM.*

The new series “Why Am I Still Single?!” features real people, life lessons, laughs and, most importantly, love. In each episode, Siggy will help two new clients (one male, one female) improve their dating skills and hopefully find true love. First, the two clients go on a date together. Unknown to them, it’s just a test date that Siggy has set up to assess their dating skills, or lack thereof. Usually, it ain’t pretty! Once Siggy has seen enough, she barges in to stop the horror. Then Siggy, in her signature loud, sexy and smart way, targets their weaknesses and helps change their dating habits forever.

While Siggy coaches the clients on how to be better daters, she sets her “love pickers” loose on the streets of NYC in search of perfect matches for them. Then Siggy and pickers Hayley, Victor and Chynna, along with identical twin stylists Jenn and Jamie, argue passionately about who’s the right fit. But of course, Siggy always makes the final call.

Before Siggy lets her daters fly free she takes them out in the real world for a practice run. Then comes Siggy’s secret weapon: the super-hot, super-blonde twins Jenn and Jamie, who put the clients through their special “Twins Turbo Makeover.” Finally, it’s time to see if all this work pays off on a real date with a potential match. Tune in to see if Siggy’s clients take these lessons for granted or use them to their advantage in the game of love – and if real connections can be made on “Why Am I Still Single?!” premiering on VH1 Sunday, October 16th at 9:00PM*

The new fall series “Why Am I Still Single?!” is being produced by Left/Right (Banks Tarver and Ken Druckerman) and co-produced by Edward Simpson. VH1 Executive producers are Shelly Tatro, Brad Abramson, Danielle Gelfand and Jeff Olde. Talent executive for the series is Leah Horwitz.

1. Jeni Wallace says:

I think Victor is hot! He should be middle of the pic!!!!

2. Beth says:

Help I am a 44 year old single lady. I have never been married. Help!!

3. Linda says:

Would like to know how to audition for the show. Linda Yonkers, New York

4. Laurie says:

watching your show and love it…My name is Laurie and I would like to know how does one audition for your show ? Can you get get back to me……

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon….

Laurie

5. Keshia says:

I am 23 yrs old and I never been in a relationship. I would love to be on your show. It would be a honor!!!!

6. cherie dean says:

love siggy — { hair 8″ too long ] think she is beautiful and seems like a nice human
    being but rest of troupe is lost on me — they dilute Siggy’s strength and imply she is
    not able to make her own decisions [they seem like o,k. people, dark haired girl seems
    particularly nice] ; suggest if they really help in the decisions they remain on camera –

we really need to see much more of Siggy and more of her time and observations with
    her clients; you are not giving those of us who are single much help as Siggy is not
    sharing face time with her clients with us

how about it Siggy — more of your “therapeutic” exchanges face to face with clients

i like this show.

7. cherie dean says:

sorry misprint in message a minute ago

meant “OFF” camera

8. Pamela Cognati says:

I like this show, because I a very nice looking lady for my age and I’m also a very nice person, I think I’m probably too nice and I been dating guys and at the beginning we are totally into each other, and I won’t sleep with them right away, because I want to get to know each other and finally we do and we still hitting off, but than I think I say the wrong thing and they do a MIA on me. I think I open up and than they run…I do need help with my dating believe me, I think I’m too nice and I end up talking or saying dumb things…

9. Robert says:

Mrs. Siggy,

I think your show is really cool. If you ever come to Michigan could you PLEASE help me?!?! LOL Nice guys really do finish last, so I want to learn how to be the “not nice guy” or whatever but I dont want to lose the nice guy that I naturally am. PLEASE HELP MRS. SIGGY!!!

10. jimmy gray says:

Love the show.
    If I wanted to be on the show,
    what would I have to do?

11. jimmygray says:

That was just in “if”by the way

12. Gary L says:

I am single and would love to audtion for your show OR at least work with someone on my dating. I’ve tried websites and never seem to make the connection.
    Please let me know if you are still accepting applications and if so, how would I apply.

13. James S. says:

Is “Why am I still single” coming back in the Fall of 2012? I saw a few episodes of it and thought is was a great show! Thank you.