Last week was pretty exciting for us here in the VH1 office, we welcomed the entire cast of Love and Hip Hop, old and new, to our studio for an interview session. We’ll be posting some of the video of our chats with Emily, Chrissy, Olivia, Somaya and the two new ladies, Kimbella and Yandy, as the season approaches (the premiere is November 14!), but for now, enjoy a few shots of the women as they prepared for the shoot. You’ll notice that some of the ladies had new looks for season two (Chrissy said goodbye to long hair), some went glam for the shoot, and after seeing them in person, we can assure you that they all looked gorgeous.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The Craziest And Most Ratchet Quotes From This Season’s Love And Hip Hop – | VH1 Blog
- It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's... Shirtless Benzino | VH1 Blog
- The Top 100 Songs of the '90s | VH1 Blog
- T.I. Puts His Family To Work On "The Family Hustle" | VH1 Blog
- Ample Assets: Tahiry's 30 Most Bootylicious Looks | VH1 Blog