Last week was pretty exciting for us here in the VH1 office, we welcomed the entire cast of Love and Hip Hop, old and new, to our studio for an interview session. We’ll be posting some of the video of our chats with Emily, Chrissy, Olivia, Somaya and the two new ladies, Kimbella and Yandy, as the season approaches (the premiere is November 14!), but for now, enjoy a few shots of the women as they prepared for the shoot. You’ll notice that some of the ladies had new looks for season two (Chrissy said goodbye to long hair), some went glam for the shoot, and after seeing them in person, we can assure you that they all looked gorgeous.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Check Yourself: Mimi Has Some Words For Nikko – | VH1 Blog
- What Else Did The Psychic Priestess Tell Mimi About Nikko? – | VH1 Blog
- Was Mimi Wrong For Accepting Stevie’s Gift At Her Man’s Event? [POLL] – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta – Episode 9 – Damaged And Deranged – | VH1 Blog
- Hit The Floor: Five Possible Explanations For Mysterious Mia | VH1 Blog