Meet Big Ang, The Newest Star Of Mob Wives, Who’s Looking For A Nice Wiseguy To Settle Down With

During the first episode of Mob Wives, you may have noticed a new presence on the show, one which looms larger than life, Ms. Angela “Big Ang” Raiola. Who is Big Ang, you ask? We’re pretty sure we can’t define her. In an exclusive sneak from this season, she explains, “I like the wiseguys because they know how to treat women. They bought me nice houses,” [Ed Note: Houses, plural??] “gorgeous furs, diamonds, cars, they’re very generous and very good looking.” And she’s on the prowl for another wiseguy, so watch out all you gents on e-Harmony (e-Parm-ony?) this Italian bombshell is looking for you.

1. alaimo says:

Holy guacamole… this woman is BIZARRE. And that LAUGH!

2. Jaymi says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Ang!!!!!!! That laugh is something else!

3. will mcculloch says:

Big Ang is the best. Should have her own show. Big Ang rules.

4. Sandy says:

I Love BIG Ang! they should have her more on the show, And that LAUGH, love it

5. Janet Silika says:

Love, love this woman. The show was great before but she’s worth watching all by herself. That voice and that laugh are unbelievable!!!

6. Eve says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE, BIG ANG…she is the BEST…she brings some spunk to the show

7. stephen eckert says:

i think big ang is amazing, she needs her own reality show,,, i watch mob wives just to see if she is in the episode,, we want more big ang

8. Katrina says:

Big Ang and her friend Linda, should have a show of their own. Those two together are hilarious!!!

9. Lisa Devales says:

I so loooove love love Big Ang. She may not be traditionally beautiful, but she has a beautiful spirit that outshines everyone.

10. Diane DiSalvo says:

She makes me embarrassed to be Italian.

11. Frikken Frak says:

I LOVE this lady!! What a personality!

12. Frikken Frak says:

I agree with the other comments on giving Ang her OWN SHOW!

13. Don Taylor says:

Whens the Premiere Of ” The Big Ange Show” ?? She’s a Blast !

14. NANZIZZ says:

LOVE BIG ANG. SHE IS MY FAVORITE ON THE SHOW. LARGER THAN LIFE AND A GOOD
    FRIEND TO THE WIVES. SHE HAS THE MOST COMPASSION AND IS THE FUNNIEST
    STAND UP CHARACTER. HER OUTFITS ARE OUTRAGES AND FUN. SHE IS THE BEST
    I WISH SHE HAD HER OWN SHOW. LOVE BIG ANG.

15. Tiffini says:

I absolutely LOVE BIG ANG…she’s adorable…she’s the best !!!

16. iggy says:

This creature is fascinating. I couldn’t look away. Whomever did her lips should be locked up.

17. latcaligirl says:

OMG. What is with the voice. Those lips. Its the best train wreck ever!!!! I LOVE HER!!!! What an asset to the fight club, I mean Mob Wives!! I agree Ang needs her own show with her friend Linda. Only fun, funny, witty, bar hopping porcelain god kissing hang overs, their wise guys, and gifts. NO BLEEPING, BLEEP, BLEEP BEEP BLEEPING fighting. You go Ang with your bad lips. I love you.

18. jojo says:

Is she related to Wendy Williams???

19. tony dee says:

rarely have i ever seen such an

20. sherry says:

This woman is amazing !!! I have met a lot of people in my days and Id love to meet her !! She is who she is & I think that is saying a lot about people today just not people but she and Drita any day Id love to meet !!!! From the South & thank u for being YOU Ang

21. GARY LAUGHLIN says:

BIG ANG IS THE BEST

22. Sherae Hao says:

I love Big Ang I wish I had a friend like her she is sooo hillarious and down to earth love love love her : )

23. ROSEBUDD says:

Im addicted.. We want more Big Ang!!! Damit she must have her own show.

24. MappyL7 says:

Hollywood, sit up and listen. Big Ang is the real deal. Someone please put this woman on her own show. She is hilarious. What a natural ..and the laugh is for real!

25. L "Lil Freak" McCarten says:

LOVE this woman! :)

26. rick azevedo says:

love big ang,,shes a doll and so sweet with a strong voice and personality i would love a sign pic of my sweetheart for my office,,big anq we love you

27. Stacey says:

I love Big Ang,I truly like her,she is a very greAT CARETAKER OF THE GIRLS,BIG aNG,lOVE YA

28. Big Glen says:

wasssup big angie my name is big glen i’v seen you on the show mob wives,I thought you looked good! rite up my alley.also i wanted to tell you that i think you are sweet. the show is good!!!!! don’t get me wrong but you bring a certain sweetness to the table…I like the way you think and conduct yourself on the show..why don’t you hit me up Face Book..I live about 3 miles north of Boston’s it’s a town where mostly Italians live.most of the Italians that lived in Bostons North end migrated to this town….I would like it if you sen’t me a friends request to my face book so we could talk..bigggggggg hugggggggs for big ange. xoxoxo just so you know i’ll be 50 may first..

29. Gloria says:

Herman the monster…found his wife. She seems nice enough but what is up with the laugh, lips and boobs? Really!

30. joizy says:

She’s kind of scary. When I saw her on Watch What Happens Live, I thought she was a man in drag. Kind of sad that she’s probably going to die of emphysema or lung cancer and her body will never decompose because it’s all silicone. I miss the days when women grew old and looked old and didn’t become circus freaks. Sorry, Big Ang is an Italian-American tragedy.

31. Carmella says:

BIG ANG IS SUCH A COOL WOMAN! WE LOVE HER IN LONDON!! PLEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEE GIVE BIG ANG HER OWN SHOW!!! AND HER SON LOOKS SO LOVELY AS WELL!

32. Art says:

Obseed with Big Ang, Shots at the Monkey Bar On The Bucket List !!

33. Teresa Prado says:

I really love BIG ANG! She’s a hoot, i love the way she carries herself and she’s a confident woman. She is who she is and she is honest, funny and independent. She’s a great addition to the show.

34. Patrice Signorelli says:

Hi, Ang! I just want to say what a breath of fresh air you are!!! Believe me, I love all the girls, but you are one in a million – I keep saying I want to get you together with my father-in-law Vito Signorelli (- nothing romantic….. just come over for Sunday dinner and I’ll make sure Vito is here!!! The show lately has been so sad…. I feel so badly for Renee – I honestly feel like I know you guys – o.k. just so you know I’m not a weirdo – I’ve been married to my husband John (Vito’s son!) since 1991 – we have two daughters, Nicole and Cristina – my little one – Cristina, who’s 10 – I have to tell her “you can’t watch MobWives with me!!) She loves you guys too! Alright, that’s enough! Luv ya and I’ll be seeing you on t.v. :))))

35. ronnie says:

I Love Big “Ang”…..She is such a natural. She is so honest and should be a main Star!!!!

36. Killian Bird says:

When I wear my Team Big Ang t-shirt I laugh just like her! Haaaaahhh! cafepress(dot)com/mobwivesfanclub

37. hey like you on mob wives you are the peace maker on the show and so funny at times . will keep looking for you a wise guy

38. patricia A. perry says:

I just love Big Ange, She is a real down to earth person and she is funny too.

39. Carmelo De Corrado says:

Not for nothin’ but, as unique as Big Ange is, I have my eye on rene, and I do have my P.S.I ready.
    E-mail me Rene

40. KD says:

so here she looks ok and in old pics too…but recent pics she looks like a man, on shows talks like a man, could the real ang be gone and a man who had bad surgery has taken her place???

41. Msdaytoday says:

I lovw Big Angie wonderful Personality she needs her own show

42. hillbilly123 says:

big ang, i love you, you have everything looks, personality you are so close to perfect.
    Please stop smoking. When you laugh you sound like herman monster.
    Please stop!!!!!!