Single Ladies Is Currently Filming In Atlanta And The Ladies Are Looking Hot On The Set!

We can’t say for sure when the second season of Single Ladies will premiere (it will be this summer though, we can tell you that), but filming just got underway this week.It looks like Eve, who guest starred last season, will be back again, she tweeted the picture above where she’s hanging with LisaRaye McCoy and the show’s newest co-star, Denise Vasi. We can’t wait to see what season two has in store.

1. Charise Perez says:

I am glad to hear that “Single Ladies” are coming back for another season and I am really glad to hear Eve will be showing her face in the place again! LisaRaye who I truly adore, glad to see you will be still representing with that strong attitude that reminds me of myself, you go girl! So again, glad to hear the show is coming; but I have to also Stacy Dash will be missed.

2. Awesome! Hoping it all will go much better than anyone expected!!!! Stay warm… it’s getting cold outside;-)

3. ann_salter_white@yahoo.com says:

I think the show will not work without the dynamic relationship between stacy dash and Lisa Ray. The two of them made the show and made me watch it. Without Stacy Dash I think the show will not be a success. ( Messed up a good show , get Stacy BACK

4. ZSAZSA7000 says:

WHAT HAPPENED TO STACEY DASH?

5. AliMac says:

I don’t know what happened with Stacey Dash and Lisa Ray. Rumor had it that there was friction between the two ladies…..sad, very sad. They BOTH made the show. I can’t see it without Stacey though. I love her, shes cute as a button, always has been and a great actress. She has weathered her career and life just fine in my opinion. And as a woman lf a certain age…she wearsit very well. Will miss you much Stacey. Although the new replacement for her should be okay. This young lady is a model and starred in the soap All my Children as Frankie (Angie’s and Jessies daughter in law. It will be interesting to see how it all works out. I am praying for the best because I love the show and hope it will be around for a long time. Curious though…..are they picking up the storyline where it left off at? With Jerry proposing to Val and that awakwardness, and Lisa after nlack, baldy who was full of it….? I hope so. Can;t wait. You ladies the best of the best to all of you. Great show and I love all the ladies.

Big Fan from Indy’
    Ali’

6. s.nails says:

i cant wait for single lady especially how it ended, keeping you on pins and needle wondering if val gonna convinced jerry that it wasnt what it seen. but what this i hear bout stacy i hope its not true cause no matter who takes her place, it will not be her and it wont be the same.no matter how you try to replace someone to be the one that left it just dont have that …………………!!!!!! you know what i mean !!! i’ll watch the first episode of the new season and see for myself if she has it or not. i just hope she dont try to be stacy just be herself and maybe the show will come out alright. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Tee says:

I want to be the first to know when season 2 of Single Ladies will premiere! I Lov his Show. I n relate to all the Co star.

8. BJ says:

The Stacey Dash cliffhanger was a terrific ending to season 1. It is truly truly sad that Stacey won’t be returning to the show. I am conflicted as are many of my friends about whether to continue watching. If there is truth to the rumor that Dash and McCoy could not get along and that is the reason that Dash left,I won’t support Ms. McCoy. Stacey gave the show class, Lisa needs diction coaching
    .As a professional Black women living in Atlanta, Stacey’s character really represented the best of us. Perhaps something can be worked out to return this show to it’s glory, with it’s orginal characters. We need our AA programming

9. Jennifer cherry says:

Why would you mess the show up with different people. Change was not needed for single ladies.No offense to Eve and denise there good actress, but not for single ladies. I’m sorry it won’t last, kiss the show good-bye. I’ll make Stacy Dash an offer she can’t refuse to come back. As far as LisaRaye and Stacy Dash differences (if it’s true) , they don’t have to like each other but keep it professional. Your fans need both of you to make it right. There’s no show like this it’s made a differences in my life. Imma pray.Good luck with the show your going to need it.