Even though season four of Basketball Wives doesn’t start for three more weeks (February 20, y’all), there’s already drama brewing. As we mentioned yesterday, Jennifer Williams and Evelyn Lozada‘s friendship will be put to the test on the show this season, and Jennifer had a theory about why Evelyn feels a certain way about her. She said in an interview “She hates the fact that I’m really good friends with NeNe [Leakes], and she hates the fact that me and Mashonda are good friends. I feel like it’s all coming from a place of hurt, and she’s turning it into anger. Why do you care who I’m friends with? Like, that’s ridiculous.” Today, the comment seems to have sparked a debate between the [former] friends on Twitter. We’ll let their Tweets tell the story, check them out below. Our favorite part of the whole thing? When referee Chad Ochocinco steps in at the end.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2 Beefs – | VH1 Blog
- I'm Married To A... Cougar Couple Talks Breaking Stereotypes | VH1 Blog
- Rock Of Love Girls: Where Are They Now? (In Their Own Words) – | VH1 Blog
- Here It Is, The Full List Of 100 Greatest Kid Stars, From Bieber To Bow Wow – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Cast Reacts To Episode 5 – | VH1 Blog