A Twitter War Erupts Between Basketball Wives Stars Jennifer And Evelyn

Even though season four of Basketball Wives doesn’t start for three more weeks (February 20, y’all), there’s already drama brewing. As we mentioned yesterday, Jennifer Williams and Evelyn Lozada‘s friendship will be put to the test on the show this season, and Jennifer had a theory about why Evelyn feels a certain way about her. She said in an interview “She hates the fact that I’m really good friends with NeNe [Leakes], and she hates the fact that me and Mashonda are good friends. I feel like it’s all coming from a place of hurt, and she’s turning it into anger. Why do you care who I’m friends with? Like, that’s ridiculous.” Today, the comment seems to have sparked a debate between the [former] friends on Twitter. We’ll let their Tweets tell the story, check them out below. Our favorite part of the whole thing? When referee Chad Ochocinco steps in at the end.

View Photo Gallery
  1. whocares says:

i hte both of thm

2. @nicultivator says:

I think it’s unfortunate that at one point in time not all that long ago you ladies were friends. I understand truly I do understand how people grow apart…key word growth. Just see it for what it is you’ve come to an empass. Just respect one anothers boundaries. I miss you two when you were friends. You two really helped each other along…not that long ago.

3. bettychilds says:

HA! This coming from a bleach blond Puerto Rican. Girl your hair ain’t straight OR blond. Classic example of the pot calling the kettle white girl!

4. KEISH SMITH says:

I HATE THE FACT THAT CERTAIN ROWDY PEOPLE (EVELYN, TAMI) ONLY LIKE TO PICK ON THOSE THAT SEEM WEAKER THAN THEY ARE….IT DOESNT MAKE YOU LOOK TOUGH…IT MAKES YOU LOOK FOOLISH. I LOVE THE WAY JENNIFER HANDLED EVELYN’S TWEETS. THE EPITOME OF CLASS…JENNIFER WON BOO BOO! GROW UP EVELYN WITH YA BEAT A**.

5. Leem says:

Damn, they fight like some lovers gone wrong…JMO,,,maybe that is why Chad stepped in he may be feeling some type of way bout Ev hating on Jen so much…shows it’s still some deep underlying feelings

6. YeahISaidIt says:

Mmhmm…Chad got that ass in check.

7. Crissy says:

I wasn’t aware that white people had purple eyes???

8. Dee says:

This is all publicity for the show……..how else to heighten peoples anticipation, plzzzzz!

9. Leisa Kaye says:

I am so glad that Jen and Evelyn are no longer friends. Jennifer since season 1 you have shown class, maturity and was just on a different level than Evelyn. She is a loud mouth, hot tempered bully (sorta like Chrissy on love and hip hop) who keeps arguments and disruption going. You lost class points when you were around her, but now that you’ve seen the light you’re true class and character can be seen uninterrupted. You’ve lost nothing but a groupie, drama queen from your life. You were a wife and she was not your equal from day 1. Do not engage her in her war of words and surround yourself with women with goals, morals and values such as yourself.

10. William James says:

Evelyn you are a fake, and you know, you are not hard, and Suzzie, you are not to be trusted by anyone, Jennifer if you stand up for yourself and just smack her all that will be over, as soon as she say something to you smack her and mean it, I bet she respect you then, she can’t fight, and Evelyn you are a fool to your husband to be bring another woman home, that’s how week you are, you need to sit you ___ down