Renee Graziano Reacts To Her Father Anthony Graziano’s Arrest Today

Anthony Graziano, father to Mob Wives star Renee and show creator Jennifer, was arrested today, according to a report in the New York Post. Graziano was one of several high-ranking members of the Bonanno crime family to be charged with racketeering and extortion in a raid that occurred this morning. The Post reports:

“The massive sweep against the Bonanno leadership stems in part from the assistance of former mob associate Hector Pagan, who is the ex-husband of “Mob Wives” star Renee Graziano.

Pagan is now a DEA informant.”

Of course we always wish the best for Renee and her family and based on her Twitter account, she seems to be holding up fairly well in light of the news. She thanks her fans for their support, “Thank 4 ur prayers. I knw GOD will c me and aj thru this awful time… My son is an innocent victim who shldnt have 2 others sins.” Check out a few more of her reactions below, including a comment regarding her ex-husband, Junior.

1. lena says:

what ever goes on in your ‘personal ‘ lives to me is just that. i was young when the bul ratted . to me family is family whether or not its lifestyle or not. rats are rats and rats are vermin and should not live the ‘highlife’ the sins of the father should not trickle down BUT in doing so sammy brought his immediate family down to rat level his daughter included. i feel sorry for the ‘younger generations’ AJincluded as well as the other children. stay strong renee, you’ve come up too far and to hard to let any of them bring u down

2. gina says:

hang in there RENEE your true to the life and this too shall pass XOXOXOX

3. vicki says:

wishing you & your family much love during this awful time. you have the greatest heart & i know God will see you & yours tru this….keep it up girlfriend, love you:)

4. vicky says:

Renee your family has my full support 100%

5. alison says:

Hang in there Renee…you got my support!!

6. deb says:

gud luck know u can do it

7. Stefanie says:

I think it’s interesting how Renee held Karen to her father in the beginning when she hated her and said that what her father did is on her when now AJ is in the same situation and she is saying something completely different. A bit hypocritical if u ask me. Plus how do u tell your son to stand behind a criminal and condemn his father for telling the truth?

8. Danielle Muscarelle says:

Thoughts and prayers for you Renee and AJ….and your doing the right thing by standing by your Pops….never ever Rat! Specially on your kids Grandfather.

9. ROSE says:

I feel sorry for the children in these situations..
    I question is this why Junior was pushing getting back together
    to gather more info..
    Blessings to you and your son..
    For myself I couldn’t handle this lifestyle..

10. shannon says:

I was a little girl when my dad went to jail he was a suspect in a murder case my father may have have shot him the victim was a peeping tom he went after him and the neighbors reported the gun fire the victim was found in the river a little ways down from my house . I REMEMBER BEING FRIGHTENED!But I prayed and they released him 18 days later.What I’m trying to say is I understand you I have a sister whose life is influenced by gang bangers Lets pray that your Son doesn’t stray and go down that road and gets to enjoy his freedom for the rest of his life I hope.And I don’t pass any judgement on to people like Karen.

11. c.g says:

men come and go family is forever, hopefully you kick him to the curb. My family has made their share of bad choices but when push comes to shove we’re there for each other. people need to clean their own closets before judging, my prayers for you and your family,You are a strong woman this will only make you stronger.

12. Antonette says:

Funny how the whole first season Renee declared ” a RAT is a RAT is a RAT”. Now she refers to him as a CI???? REALLY Renee?

13. REBECCA STEPHEN says:

My heart breaks for you and your son, You will be strong

14. Darlene says:

How terrible for you Renee and your son. I am confused though I thought your x-husband was JR. so who is this informant guy?
    Our prayers are with you and AJ. We have grown to like you best of all the wives.

15. dARLENE says:

After reading some of the other post, I gather that the informant is JR? OMG my heart breaks for you and now the whole country knows who he is. He will just be a bad memory before long.

16. Sue says:

Hey Renee I really feel your pain, It is definately a true heartache to have a father go to prison. Then to find out your sons father was the rat is even a bigger heartache. There is so much I would like to say but some is to personal to air here. Just know if you need to talk outside the circle you can call me LOL.. Keep looking good, smiling and taking care of yourself an AJ cuz that’s all the matters right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Ya Girlfriend

17. Eileen says:

Hang in there Renee ! I can’t belive that JR would rat on your father. I wouldn’t want to be his a—.Feel bad for AJ, but hope he sticks by his grandad.. Family is Family, and JR gave that up when he became a rat.

18. beverly mann says:

Praying 4 u and AJ—as a mom I know how u r suffering.

19. Lana says:

Hey Renee, God Bless you & aj . You’re a strong person All my Love, Lana

20. debby says:

hope u and aj are doing good glad your standing behind your dad i would to

21. Esther Rossi says:

Prayers to you Renee and your son. Keep your chin held high as you usually do because you are a strong woman. I’m with you all the way.

22. RENEE E. BOYD says:

RENEE i KNOW U FEEL USED BY JUNIOR. i HAD HOPED HE WOULD GET HIS LIFE TOGETHER, BOY DID HE SHOCKED EVERYONE!! IT’S BEST U MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. BECOME AN INDEPENDANT WOMEN. YOUR SON WILL B PROUD OF U.

23. daneen2fabulous says:

So Renee, is AJ’s father a rat like Karen’s now? Bet you wish you could take back those words now, huh.

24. MAGIC CITY21 says:

ITS VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN AND INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE HURT. EX. AJ…. BUT NOW PEOPLE WILL REALLY COME TO TERMS WITH THESE RATS ALWAYS TRYING TO SAVE THERE NECK AT ALL COST. SO MUCH FOR THE SAYING “HONOR AMONG THIEVES.”

25. polina says:

My heart goes out to Renee and AJ. Keep your head up, you came this far to let anything or anyone get in the way. Best wishes……

26. Jaycee says:

Wow! Renee, you must have been floored by this! And to think you let Jr. back into your life and home……….what a rat. I guess Jr. has made his own bed, best of luck to you and your son.

27. KATHLEEN says:

I just wanted to comment that I know what Renee is feeling when she freaks out about ‘crumbs’ and other ‘small’ stuff. It comes from feeling that your opinion does not matter, if it doesn’t matter to your friends or family, who the hell does it matter to? I’ve been there. It sucks…it takes a lot of therapy. I feel for you.

28. Linda says:

Renee and Aj. My thoughts and prays are with you.

29. Linda Dewalt says:

Would someone tell Ramona that Albanians are from Italian and Turkish decent. Plus, I hate that Jr turned on his own family. Is there no honor anymore? Love you guys very much!

30. Cynthia says:

I’ve got my husband watching this show. I love Renee, Carla, Ditra and Big Ang <3 The other two are ugly and act like men. I bet Karen's father would tell her to sit down and act like a lady. That Ramona girl, is a punk.
    Being a wife and mother is hard and in todays age we don't have to stand by our men when they cheat, like our mothers did. AJ will be a wonderful engineer, of course Calculus 2 will either make you or break you. LOL. I hope and pray Renee's father will let her visit. He raised a good girl :-) I wish nothing but the best to cast and their families.

31. Mags says:

This is so terrible. I feel to bad for Renee JR should ROT IN JAIL and do his time instead of selling out everyone including his OWN FATHER IN LAW who did nothing to him but always help him from what Ive heard

32. Teresa says:

Renee, your son will need you more than ever now. Hope you get well soon. Don’t worry about what other people think. You do what you have to do and the hell with the rest of them. It’s your and AJ’s lives that count. Remember you only have to answer to the one above and only him!

33. Shell says:

Renee and Drita all I can say is I LOVE YOU GUYS… Big Ang is awesome! One day I will have to go to her bar and have a drink. My husbands family is from there so I won’t have a problem locating it. lol I am sure I will have a great time. Good luck to you girls… Your a Class Act!!! Love your show…Shell Ruggiero

34. Kelly says:

Take a deep breathe Renee! Wishing you the best recovery. Life can only go up from here.

35. Phd says:

Advice:
    Look inside yourself and find the good woman you are. Do not rely on anyone to define you.

Find and focus on your inner qualities.

It is time for you to let go of the past and focus on your son.

Create a path that is meaningful and understand that you cannot control what others do and they should not have control over your destiny. You control your life and you need to find happiness through yourself first.
    Your mental and physical health is important to focus on so that you can continue to be a good mother.
    Stabilize your thoughts and seek inside yourself for your true person that you can share with someone in the world without fear.
    God bless you and your son!

36. Renee, I’m so sorry you and A J are going through this. I can’t believe that Junior turned himself in and nobody saw this coming, I mean robbery and a brandishing a gun come on this is crazy. I honestly thought Junior was coming clean but guess we all was wrong. I wish you and the family the very, very best. I’m praying for you.

37. Maria says:

What the heck…the whole damn show is scummy….LOL…really your going to have a title MOB WIVES and not think the feds or cia was going to get in on this….Get in the real world people…

38. becky says:

Renee, Aj is the one that you can put your focus on! He is your legacy! He is fine as hell and a good person to be prowd of. I know I only see what they choose to show on tv and I don’t know your life for real. I have been down the similar road with my ex. Even though he ratted (if he did)What reason do you think it would be? I truly believes that he loves you and Aj. Let me ask you a question…. If Aj had committed a crime that you knew that would affect his life forever,WOULD YOU HELP HIM either by lying or take the fall for him?? Although you don’t ever need to worrie about that with him I think he has his head on right! Hang in there girl!! You are stronger than you think! Get your confidence back!! Be the Renee everyone wants to hang around like the old days!!

39. ms dior says:

i had a strong feeling that jr was turning from the way the letter was written and because no information was given he had to be off the street before they did their sweep it said that people turn on family the way they do

40. ms dior says:

renee your are a strong woman stronger than you look i think it time you look within yourself and see that from what i saw on the show with the break down surprise me that you as a woman broke down becuase jr was gone come one seriously did he mean more to you than you mean to yourself STOP PUTTING A MAN BEFORE YOURSELF he isnt worth it i guess now you see but you had to find out the hard way the only one who hurt is your son

41. Andree says:

RENEE YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ON MOB WIVES. “TAKE IT TO YOUR GRAVE” SHOULD BE WHAT YOU DID. YOUR POOR DAD DIDN’T HAVE A CHANCE WITH HIS SECRETS OUT. STAY OUT OF THE MEDIA AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. YOU TALK TOO MUCH.

42. Coach Susan says:

I watch the show and sometimes I have cried seeing you in such pain. In the past few episodes I see a new you. I am a life coach and teach my clients that behind every gray sky , is a bright blue one. I think you have seen the blue sky and are now ready to add the sunshine. If you ever need to talk to a coach, email me. I teach in various places and lecture through the NY Public Library system. Renee, you have made your deposits in life and now it is time to make your withdrawals. This is your time to shine.
    Susan.