Love And Hip Hop Star Olivia Releases Her “Walk Away” Video

Right before this season of Love And Hip Hop wrapped, we saw Olivia finally get her musical vision on track. The seeds for her song “Walk Away” were planted early in the season and she worked hard all season long to create a single that wasn’t just some studio-driven, corporate schlock, and we totally applaud her independence. Especially now that the video for “Walk Away” is out and it looks great, as does Olivia. Check out “Walk Away” and if you’re so inclined, you can buy it on iTunes now.

1. PRiSCiLLA says:

This video and song was so nice but i didn’t like the end because the girl walks away but the guy stops her.smh not a good message,she should have kept it moving..good job olivia!

2. Chiara says:

Now that’s what I’m talkn about Liv. I could feel that one…

3. Tysha says:

Congrats Olivia,
    I’ve been rooting for you Babygirl get transparent like Mary J. Let it all out we need you. Nothing but love…….

4. Markela says:

I love love this song you did your thing on this song O and i love the video good job

5. MandiLove says:

My comment was for the Walk Away video. I liked December better. But you can still do better GIRL. You are honestly one of my favorite people on tv and I hate that my comments sound harsh but it is what it is. My favorite song out right now is the Marsh Ambrosius remake of Lauren Hill’s “Lose Myself”. That would be a beautiful message coming from you. & I think you gotta message like that in you. Let us feel you sista. Come ON!

6. nut says:

nice, i enjoyed it. and for those who are not feeling the ending, maybe you should listen to the song more clearly, it totally relates. good job and god bless you Olivia.

7. Juan B says:

2 thumbs up.

8. PRINCES says:

I LOVE THIS SONG.OLIVIA DO YO THANG GIRL ………

9. Kyana says:

Yay! another anthem for the weak!

10. Akemi Bernette says:

Olive keep strong, Rich hang 0N. The game has change so much that you have a better chance of getting a record deal if you can’t sing. I am sick of listening to pitch knob singers. You have vocal range and that means you can sing lead all day long unlike your peers who have one note maybe two they can sing in. I hate digitally master music, and that is all thats on the market because they have no vocal range. Rich I understand your frustration, especially when the people taking pot shots at you are the very people who wouldn’t play the music. So the real woman of the world stand up an applaud you.

11. Akemi Bernette says:

OLIVIA YOU GOT MAD SKILLS. STAND FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE!

12. Therese says:

Olivia has done it again, Somebody give this girl a deal she can sang her butt off!

13. debra charleston says:

Olivia I can appreciate your artistry but what your manager was saying about people want to hear your story, that’s true! Im a fan but I feel you can go so much deeper as far letting your soul come out in your singing. Not trying to really compare you but, take for instance Mary J Blige check nout a couple of her videos, she’s singing from experience heartfelt things. I believe in you you’re beautiful just let go, you’ll see passion about what you do is what sells records. GO HARD! Show them who you are.

14. takisha watson says:

great mama you doin it now keep it goin strong

15. katiie says:

hey sweeite I love the song and the video…BUT I still feel that you can do better. I also love Decemeber. I feel that your almost geting t to that point where your reday to let the world in….I know that your going to do your thing…love you sweetie pie….and keep your head up

16. MaRiSoL says:

LoVE the song !!!!!!!!!! Just loved it and the message !
    YES she should have kept going at the end but we all know many women who cannot walk away when they definately should …………….. Olivia if you read this, I will be buying this on iTunes ! :)
    Congrats !

17. LALA2 says:

Hmmmm I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY GOOD KUDOS TO OLIVIA. IM PROUD OF HER:)

18. Chris B. says:

Hey Liv! I support you 100%! keep doing your thang :-)!!!

19. lzsmom says:

Now this song was the bomb dot com….you mad me actually believe in this song….I could put myself in her place….now keep the feeling going and make music missy….good job!

20. jgraves says:

In my opinion, this song does not sound good. The melody on the verses isn’t good and the chorus isn’t very strong either. If Olivia is going to write her own songs, maybe she needs to study the craft a little more or hire a really good song writer. Olivia sings good, what she sings isn’t.

21. GeorgiaPeach(MS) says:

Olivia……Loving the video “Walk Away”. Why? I used to be one of those girls who couldn’t walk away. It’s like you love them and you think they gone change but they are not. When I heard part of the song on Love and Hip Hop 2, I cried. I have fallen in love with the song. So just keep doing you and you made the right decision to do thing on your own. You need to come on out with that song for your mother tho’. Sometmes I can’t tell my mother how I feel about the way she treated me. I use to have to write letters to my mother and she would write back sometimes. IT HURTS LIKE HELL.

22. MandiLove says:

WHY WAS MY FIRST COMMENT DELETED! Who is editing the comments? That’s not cool. Like I said before, Olivia has way too much make up on & only drag queens do dat so chill out girl… ur beautiful naturally or at least more neutral like in the December video, the message of the song is off… why you gotta sing songs about weak women Olivia… sing something for us strong black women to rock… not for the punks and homewreckers(December seems to be about coming between another relationship to me), and this song is WACK and I wouldn’t buy the single. (I said it much nicer the first time) but anyway. Olivia you sound better on the show. Get back in the kitchen and give us something real. & if this comment is deleted Ima tell everybody I know this is being staged. The truth sometimes hurt… but grow from it!

23. nellykakes76 says:

This is an awesome song and video. Olivia, keep doing your thing!!!

24. peaches7 says:

wow olivia video is BANGIN’. I’m a huge fan of her and have seen her growth seen 1st season. the best advice she could have gone is to make music which her fans can relate too and with this video millions of woman can. I’m so happy for her!! She my daughters inspiration with my daughter writes her own music and singing is her passion also….

25. Lexynana says:

YOU GO LIV!!! Great Song. U gotta keep doin it though, one ain’t enough, but at least we know u got it in u.

26. JESSICA says:

OLIVIA DONT LISTEN TO MANDILOVE….ABSOLUTE HATER!!!! THIS SONG GOES HARD AND IT IS DEFINITELY A REAL SITUATION I.E. EMILY AND FAB…ITS DEFINITELY RELATEABLE AND THATS WHAT PEOPLE WANNA ROCK TOO..IF YOU WANT A STRONG WOMAN SONG MANDILOVE THEN LISTEN TO DESTINY CHILD INDEPENDENT WE TRYING TO LISTEN TO REAL TALK SITUATIONS OVER HERE!!!!! AND LIV I LOVE THE ENTIRE LOOK ESPECIALLY THE HAIR!!!

27. Klalsaleh says:

You go olivia, loooove the song. love the stats at the end of the mv. you really put your feelings into this one like evrybody been tellin you to do.

28. Mel says:

This song is weak… i couldn’t finish watching the video because of the song. I don’t FEEL it at all. Yes she has a nice voice but no soul. Its like a man that is cute but no personality, no swagger. A nice voice does not make a super star. Your attitude and personality is what will drive the song and reach people. The attitude and personality is what you do NOT have Olivia. THAT is what everyone is trying to tell you. You need to open up and stop acting hard. You are a woman, act like one, open up a bit and sing…really sing your story.

29. Vanessa says:

Rick Love wanted emotion? well idk how much more emotion you can give! you did your thing! i love love love this song! <3

30. Dyleen D says:

i loved it.

31. KUTIENCALI31 says:

* IM DIGGIN’ THA SONG, AND THA BEAT. ITS A START BACK ON THA RITE PATH FOR OLIVIA. I JUS LUV HER VOICE AND SHE’S BEAUTIFUL SO SHE NEEDS TO KEEP HERSELF ON THA TOP AND MAKE US THT GUD MUSIKK WE BEEN MISSIN. KEEPIN’ HANDLIN YA BIZ OLIVIA! U BACK @ IT!

32. Natalie Raye says:

Olivia, the song has not true realness to it. I understand what you were trying to say. But to dig deeper. Would have been saying what you are saying but making it look like there is a STRONG WOMEN at the end. You have youngs girls thinking it is ok to take what men dish out based on an emtion. So in order for you to get a DEAL. You have to keep it real from a women prospective show how a strong women can walk away even though she was not trying to leave him, but you did not show that. You show a low self esteem women who at the end of the day stayed as if was ok. Its not ok and this should of showed that A MAN CAN BE USED AS AN EXAMPLE when he does not act right or treat his women right. You story has no menaing in this video and no true ending. Sorry Liv try again….love

33. beauty n the best says:

congrats olivia.u have a beautiful voice.good luck.im a big fan

34. Josie says:

Just watched the video and I liked the song. Thing is, Women do go back and end up beaten again or dead. The ending could be better. but it reflects the words to the song. The PSA was a very nice, very important touch. Good job, Ms O.

35. Lovelove says:

I can definitely relate.

36. Damali says:

i dont think they should have made the concept of this video as serious of domestic violence..like where did that come from? did she experience domestic violence before? did her mom used to be a victim of it? or did Olivia just think this was a cool idea. If domestic violence was relevant to her in some way she should have shown it in the show. She should have made this song or whatever single she chose close to something about her on the show..such as opening up and letting people know who she is.

37. Mags says:

I like the song…but the wardrobe was jus too much. Especially with the scene where Liv had on the dress with the puffy shoulders. Song def needs a little more…I was feeling it at the beginnin but the clothes was annoyin and I dont like the fact that she came back to him…ruined the whole song for me…and I was abt to buy it on itunes…smh

38. eMe says:

Hi O this is real nice..i really enjoyed it…yur hard work paid off. GOD Bless u and yur singing career…

39. msp says:

I am so proud of Olivia, I love her new song walk away and video. She looks so beautiful! I also like how the video touched on real issues that women face in relationships with men who’s not ready!
    Excellent job Olivia!

40. msp says:

Olivia can really sing and she has her own style and not trying to be someone else! I say she has a promising career and you can feel what she sings about and every woman can relate to this! Excellent job on “December”

41. Dee Dee says:

I’m loving it Olivia, keep going ma, you got it in you!

42. jewand says:

wow!!! what a wonderful video. we are soooo proud of you. this should be a real hit.
    whitney houston level

43. details ny says:

mona is horrible. doesn’t ring sincere. sounds like you’re reading. wendy williams wannabe. do what you do mona and leave the hosting to somebody who does this well.

but — you look GREAT considering you age. you go mama.

44. Ashley Nicole says:

Olivia I don’t believe at all that your a “1 hit wonder” you have potential and a lot to express with the world. I really love your music and look forward to listening to more of it. I can relate to most of your songs and its interesting because its not just one part I relate too its the whole song and I never get tired of listening to them.

45. Vip says:

Song is cool.. But can someone tell Mz Olivia that there no such thing has boy/girls being BFF without SEX… U can fool us..

46. Vip says:

About her and her manager..Rich.. She had that man cryn.. Where BFF do that at

47. Jess says:

Love this song…It’s so True!!! Good Job Olivia…wish you continued success!!!!

p.s. its not your fault but the make up was a bit off..you may need to find a new stylist and/or makeup artist.

48. MsChocCookie2u says:

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL OLIVIA HER CAREER IS OVER!!!! Like Funk Flex said Pineapples records (i.e nobody) YOU’RE DONE OLIVIA!!! AND PLEASE REPLACE OLIVIA ON LOVE AND HIP HOP BECAUSE HER CHARACTER IS JUST AS DEAD AS HER SINGING CAREER. NO REVIVING!!!!!

49. adrienne rodriguez says:

i can’t stand chrissy, she really needs to have that mole removed. if it took chrissy to throw a fit like a child for jim to propose to her, jim has no balls.

50. Jea says:

Was this song written in regards to Olivia’s situation? It just seems so…especially the piece where the girl says…he’s my bro and he’s never going to change.

51. keke says:

I cant stand her..She has the biggest atitude. she doesnt deserve for people to buy her music. she has too much makeup on and she looks ugly. you will never be as big as beyonce . Get over it.

52. nikki says:

I think that this video and song is nice coodos to Olivia !

53. glenn says:

olivia as beautiful as your name sound u have a beautiful voice!!!! you are a ladie of class and substance and what i mean is dont think about the out come put in what what u have to offer that’s your substance, give your heart and be firm because there are young ladies looking up to you watching your every move. lead with the love in your heart and the rest will fall in place .

54. DaSexyLOlita says:

I listen to this song,in all honesty it should better when she was in Miami. It sounds like I would like it eventually, if it was in heavy rotation. Personally, I would not buy this track and or download it for free. Her demeanor makes me dislike her, she phony!!! That is just my opinion. Sorry BooBoo, your attutide, and thinking you all that will not make people buy your musics…If I was you I would try and attend a class called Attitude Adjustment 101. SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO RICH, may you be blessed for having to deal with this woman that does not understand that it is not have about you,it is how your fans relate to you!!!

55. TINA FORD says: