Growing Up Gravano: Karen Gravano Discusses Being A “Mafia Princess” And John Gotti On ABC’s 20/20

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Karen Gravano‘s memoir, Mob Daughter, hits the bookstores on February 14, and as she gears up for the book’s release, she’s also making the publicity rounds. This past Friday, she appeared on ABC’s 20/20 to discuss the book, and life as Sammy The Bull’s only daughter. Included in this segment are several stories about Karen’s childhood, including one where John Gotti showed up at her sweet sixteen party to give her a cool $1000 gift. And even better than that, there’s footage and photographs of Karen as a kid throughout the piece. If you enjoyed our retrospective of Big Ang photos, you’ll love the clip above.

1. Catherine says:

Please Ramona, STHFU, you and Karen are nothing but bully’s and big mouth’s. Trying to be tough guys. NOT!!!!!

2. Catherine says:

Cut myself off, but anyway, Renee is right, it is her house, leave it alone. You ruined the spa party, Big Ang left. Please go away, all you do is bad mouth and yell. You sound like a couple of old hen’s. Why do you have to keep it going. Just shut up!!!!!! Everyone wants to let it go, except the two of you. Drita has tried to make piece so many times. Carla was right not to go to the spa party ,because you two just wont shut it up. Oh, by the way, you are not gangster, just want a Be’s. Can’t wait to see you two get your ass kicked. Even though it’s not the right thing to do, and who does Ramona think she is, a big mouth get in the ring with Drita. I love Carla,Drita, Renee and of course Big Ang. Another thing, all Ramona and Karen can say, “I heard this and I heard that. It’s called hearsay and nothing by rumors. Nothing by abusive girls (Karen and Ramona). What the hell happened to Karen????

3. Lili says:

All of sudden Karen is a tough guy because she got her loud mouth side kick Ramona. Where was that mouth last season, who are you going for???? You talk so much crap about going for Drita and Carla, you know where they live go for them and shut up!!!!!!!! I am so sick of hearing your nonsense! You are not tough!!!!! Take your muppet Ramona and go back to Arizona!

4. spoiled says:

Uggh…these brain trusts reproduce. How cool that you are famous for criminal families…That is soooo cool!!!!! NOT

5. Rach says:

Get Ramona off the show, she is worthless. She aint CRAP. Drita would kill u if u were able to go toe to toe.

6. Karma says:

Lets Go

7. Amy Willett says:

I MADE A HUGE HUGE MISTAKE. I CAN’T STAND KAREN GRAVANO OR RAMONA HER SIDE KICK. THEY BOTH HAVE BIG BIG MOUTHS. I HOPE DRITA AND CARLA KNOCK YOU HERE TO NEXT TUESDAY. I HATE BOTH OF THEM THEY BOTH NEED TO GO SOMEWHERE WITH THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HATE THEM, HATE THEM, AND HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!