Nine Things To Know About Jennifer Williams’ Style, Plus A Peek Inside Her Purse

We hung out with Basketball Wives star Jennifer Williams when we were down in Miami in December to discuss style with her, and when the statuesque Williams greeted us, she wore almost no makeup, and had on a jersey sundress with flip flops, and she still looked stunning. We got to take a little tour of her Miami condo, we peeked in her closet, and had a look in her purse to see what her day-to-day essentials include. Williams was preparing for the Basketball Wives Livestream photo shoot and was pulling together some of her looks for shoot, including a gown to wear for this shot. During our Q & A with Williams, she told us that she was thrown off when she was told she needed to bring a gown to the photo shoot because, she said “Who owns a gown?” She might have a reputation for being bougie, but FYI, she doesn’t own a lot of gowns. Check out our nine stylish facts about Jennifer below, and don’t forget to tune in to the season four premiere of Basketball Wives on Monday, February 20 at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

1. She still has her wedding gown, but she thinks it might have bad karma.

I think the last gown I put on was my wedding dress. It’s gorgeous, I just don’t know what to do with it. It’s custom made, I designed it, it’s pink, and I thought “Maybe if I had a daughter…” But now I think I don’t know if I want her to have that karma. So I don’t know what to do with it.

2. She doesn’t have a regular stylist

I don’t really even use a stylist a lot, you know if I’m going to an event then maybe, but for the most part I dress myself and I think I have a pretty decent sense of style where I don’t need a stylist all the time.

3. Her favorite high-end stores are…

Bergdorf’s, Neiman’s, I like boutiques, I like Intermix. If I’m on the street though and I see a little boutique that looks cute, I’ll go in.

4. And her favorite stores on a budget are…

Zara and H and M because I like to mix and match high end with lower-end. I love a good sale.

5. Her plans for her Lucid lip gloss line:

Right now it’s just lip gloss but that’s what I want to do eventually, I’m trying to figure out if I should do a licensing deal or what route I should go. I think it has the potential to be a full cosmetic line.

6. What’s her favorite color to wear from her lip gloss line?

I wear The Hills all the time.

7. What’s the one thing she keeps in her purse at all times?

I keep socks in my bag to wear on the plane. I’m anemic so I get cold all the time.

8. Her tips for doing makeup:

It all depends on what I’m wearing and what I do with my eyes. If I do a heavy eye, I tend to go with a lighter lip. I focus on one section of my face. If I do a darker lip, I’ll do a very simple eye.

9. Does she actually hit the gym?

Normally I do work out, but during filming it’s a little crazy. When you leave I’m going to the gym. I’m trying to be better this season.

View Photo Gallery
  1. Alberta Hill says:

i think Jennifer Williams,is a sweet young lady on the show,but she has one thing she must do stand up for her self…stop leting people push her around…she is a human being…..stand up……

2. Kim says:

JENNIFER!!! PLEASE, PLEASE TAKE THOSE COLORED CONTACTS OUT!!! YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

3. See More says:

What is up with Jennifer’s eye? It looks black or something. Does anyone else notice her left eye? Jennifer is not as sweet or innocent as she tries to portray. Karma is real and she is just getting what was coming to her.

4. fola says:

i love jennifer coloured contacts or not ,i truly adore her…………………

5. shaniqua says:

Jennifer keep ur head and dnt let evelyn and her messy ass get to u.

6. Sinseless says:

Jennifer keep doing what you do & DO NOT scoop to evelyn insecure level..!! You are the only women there and for that you will always be admired & loved. Believe me I honestly believe Evelyn is insecure and aware she is being played by a bi-sexual man. He tries to look better than her and by the way he is sleeping with my homegirl…!! I LOVE YOU JENN… You are well polised & I truely believe you are a sincere friend!

7. hope says:

jen, you have done all you can I would leave it alone when evelynstarts looking and feeling stuppid then you’ll be able to talk sense with her if not oh well, defend yourself but don’t stoop to her level because it low and immature, so what if your publicist said whatever it was she said that would have rolled off of a real grown woman’s back splatted on the floor and she would have moved on with her friendship intact, it’s just silly, but what I didn’t like on the next episode is her assistant attacking you should sue her for everything she has might not be much but get her, she’ll know nnext time to keep her hands to herself she is digusting, keep your head up girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Princess T says:

I like Jennifer. She’s beautiful and has such great style. She is one of the more classy women on Basketball Wives. Jenn, don’t let Evelyn’s crazy and insecure butt get to you. I don’t understand why Evelyn is trying to fight you over small stupid things.

9. Jennifer says:

What’s up with the dark circles under her eyes??? She looks tired and worn out here….definitely not her best look!

10. Notorious Kim says:

My favorite on the show is jen. Beautiful, Classy and has great style. Its too bad that the other 1 is such a bully and she is picking on her because she is jealous. Her supposed friend was the main 1 hating on Jennifer Husband but then she was more than happy to jump in bed with that attention seeking athlete. Actually her whole attitude changed after she hooked up with him.
    Jennifer is classy, pretty smart and has a good head on her shoulders the other one is a ghetto loud mouth opportunistic bully. She is so jealous of Jennifer its sad…. The Hills lipgloss is the bomb….

11. tonya says:

i love jennifer,she is such a lady,dont let that ghetto evelyn and tammy take you out your comfort zone,i think they are so jealous of you stand your ground keep acting like a lady this is what ges a long way for a good marriage not the fake one evelyn is about to enter she is very un lady like.

12. Divaat43 says:

Jennifer, you are too classy for Evelyn, and her ghetto posse! Niya does not even go with the show at all! Keep your head up and stay out of the company of messy women and watch out for Kenya she don’t look like she’s playing with a full deck! :)

13. leeandra samuel says:

where could i find dis dress????????????? love it

14. Kim says:

Where did you get this dress from. I want one.

15. Mellisa Willson says:

It’s hard being a strong black women when even your own kind try to bring you down, your bueaty and ambition is what makes you stand out from the rest, like you I face it everday keep your head held high and do your thing…………lol