Congratulations, Karen Gravano, On Your New York Times Bestseller!

Karen Gravano‘s book hasn’t even been on the shelves for two full weeks and it is already a New York Times bestseller! Yes, it’s official, when we checked our copy of the paper this morning, there it was, Gravano’s memoir, Mob Daughter, is currently ranked #18 on the Hardcover Nonfiction list for the week and, having read it, we can 100% vouch for it and tell you that that number is sure to climb. Huge congrats to Karen, your family here at VH1 is thrilled for your success! You can buy the book here.

Related:
Listen To An Exclusive Audio Clip From Mob Daughter

1. Nicole says:

Cool – love the show, look forward to reading the book. Bet she has a lot to say!

2. Donna Adinolfi says:

Purchased Mob Daughter yesterday at Barnes and Noble
    Almost done reading it, hard to put down. I applaud Karen Gravano!

3. mary says:

i cant stand this karen, she is such a phony. just a drug dealer who loves that her father was with the mob. she is just like him , a big mouth, bully who hurts people from behind the scenes, but only when they have a posse with them. she and her friend (the new woman) are totally disgusting.read where karen was in charge of a stripper club before she came to this show, that is where she belongs.

4. Vickie Kucera says:

CONGTATS TO YOU KAREN….It has me sitting on the edge of the chair…I can’t put the dam book down….I like your dad…he was honest and fair with you and the family…..To bad you can not live your life with him in it…..he is and always will be your FATHER…..!!!!

5. ALLY says:

she is a loud- mouth and :tell all : just like her father! Go back home to your child and get outta NY you only came back here to become known… you are ridiculous and act like you 16 GROW UP! You and ramona both! I would never purchase this and promote trashy garbage!

6. ReikiLady says:

Congrats to Karen. It seems to me that last year she was much softer and nicer now it is like scripted, she is a Mother for f**ks sake! I feel sorry for her daughter. And she is a regular sized woman, all these sticks on the show have to comment on her weight. Karla is so boring, I love Drita, Big Ang, Renee, all except Karla, she is so fake and out of her element. Peace out!

7. Judy says:

Congrats!!! Karen.

8. Danielle Syroka says:

Congrats on your book, I’m getting it. By the way I LOVE Mob Wives.

9. Sabrina says:

Is a rat too do not like her at all

10. Linda says:

Karen looked stunning at her booksigning last night. Thank you Karen.
    Cannot wait to start reading.

11. Debbie Beavides says:

Where can I buy this book

12. skitlesssss says:

nd ur nt a gangster, ur dad was, but u nt. u juss a dumb wannabe

13. Kenny says:

What a piece of CRAP! Just like she is. A waste of money and time like she is. Stealing from her daddys book. DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY. You can see this book is sinking to the bottom quick. There are more books for resale than for the new ones.