Karen Gravano‘s book hasn’t even been on the shelves for two full weeks and it is already a New York Times bestseller! Yes, it’s official, when we checked our copy of the paper this morning, there it was, Gravano’s memoir, Mob Daughter, is currently ranked #18 on the Hardcover Nonfiction list for the week and, having read it, we can 100% vouch for it and tell you that that number is sure to climb. Huge congrats to Karen, your family here at VH1 is thrilled for your success! You can buy the book here.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Scrappy Regrets Putting Erica On The Show: LHHATL Tweet Roundup – | VH1 Blog
- Hit The Floor's SYTYCD Alums: Allison Holker And Courtney Galiano | VH1 Blog
- The Top 100 Songs of the '90s | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop NY Vs. Atlanta According To Mimi And Erica – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Cast Reacts To Episode 5 – | VH1 Blog