Renee, Big Ang, And One Scantily Clad Gentleman Walk Into A Bar, Take The Best Photo Ever

Mob Wives stars Renee Graziano and Big Ang looked like they had a ball on Friday night when they made an appearance at Splash, a bar in New York City. And they made a friend (who wore a Batman tattoo and not much else) while they were there! We love this photo so, so much, we just had to share.

[Photo: Getty Images]

1. vanessa says:

i love you renee…keep being you and enjoy yourself

2. kelli says:

Hey Girls love the show and love all you girls.Keep making us laugh and escape from our own lives for a bit. Kelli Miceli from Chicago

3. Cindy says:

LOVE you too!!

4. Debbi says:

I love these girls………..If I had one wish it would be to meet them……….
    Debbi from Kansas

5. Great pic! nice to see you guys enjoying yourselves womp on it !!! :)
    wish i were there !!

6. Sandy Bolton says:

That guy needs a tan!!!!

7. Jenna says:

Listen I love the Mob Wives this is the greatest show ever. I am 55 years old and I am sick and tired of the commercials they are choosing to show. I realize they want a young fan-base but don’t you realize you have an older fan-base also. Something else, I have a problem with, the vh1 website has always been difficult to maneuver what the hell is wrong with it ? Please fix it bring it up to date. Hire someone else to fix this crap. In any case I love the Mob Wives!!!!

8. janet savage says:

I love these girls…they are real unlike all those fake “housewives” shows…..They remind me of the good old school times I had in Brooklyn.

9. Sandra Thompson says:

You must enter a comment

10. Sandy Thompson says:

Do these over aged women think that adding tons of black makeup to your way too long dyed hair help make them look young? My god, cut back on the glop, wear your hair in a more appropriate age style and forget trying to look 20, you just don’t! How about trying to look elegant instead of trampy??????

11. Susan Stewart says:

NOW THAT LOOKS LIKE FUN!! HE HAD TWO, PERFECT, FUN LOVING WOMEN TAKING A PHOTO WITH HIM. ;)
    THANKS FOR SHARING!! THIS BOOO YAAAAH IS FROM A PROUD ITALIAN WOMAN IN OKLAHOMA.