Watch The Supertrailer: Couples Therapy Guarantees A Roller Coaster Of Emotions

Couples therapy in general can be a harrowing, emotional journey. When you add to that the pressure of being a celebrity couple, it can become downright volatile. Which is why Dr. Jenn Berman is using her twenty plus years of expertise to try and mend five relationships (some of which might actually be beyond repair) on VH1′s Couples Therapy, which premieres Wednesday, March 21 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. In the supertrailer above, watch as DMX and Tashera Simmons, Linda Hogan and Charlie Hill, Angelina Pivarnick and Chris Nirschel, Vienna Girardi and Kasey Kahl, and Reichen Lehmkuhl and Rodiney Santiago all sit on Dr. Jenn’s couch and try to figure out if their relationships will endure the test of time.

1. rthimeeka says:

I think that it will be good for the couple as men and woman and they could work thing out also doing for they kids. Also feel that went you marry try to do thing together and try work it out. God make a men and woman to do thing. I think that have hard life should not get marry and before you do try see help frist why could take out on your mate and not fare to then.

2. Henderson says:

I wish their was someone like you that could come into my life and help me to straighten it out

3. TrgdyAnn says:

TrgdyMan and I NEED Counseling/Help. Where do we sign up?

4. uuhhhmmmm says:

This seems very interesting. Much respect to DMX for being a MAN and showing emotion! Cause he did a lot of damage to his marriage!!!

5. Nat says:

wow i already want to watch this… cause i know my husband an i are trying hard to stick together ( young couple)…

6. JACK says:

WOW, A SHOW THAT COULDN’T FIND ANYONE ELSE BUT ANGELINA FROM THE JERSEY SHORE S1 THIS IS DIFFIDENTLY CHANNEL BUTTON CLICK MATERIAL WISH YOU LUCK FOR YOUR FIRST SEASON BLUAHHHH I JUST THREW UP IN MY MOUTH LOOK.

7. slick says:

u serious? a bunch of people that NEEED some limelight lol and Linda Hogan shoulda did couples therapy with with her husband before she was se=leepin with someone her daughters age. and i have one word about reichen and rodiney DRAMA!

8. This comment is for DMX what you said is true you let her know up front what kind of man you were when you first meet her and I’m not mad at you about that but what I do think is you knew she would have your back no matter what so even though you didnt want to get married you did because everyone wants that sense of security to know that when you smoked,dranked or whatever you did that wasnt what america feels you should or shouldnt be doing that when you turn the lock that person is there to tell its going to be alright if you messed up we can try again tomorrow. DMX i may never meet you in my life but i got your back through all your ups and downs i love you as a rapper and a movie star and as the man you are once you let go of those demons you have with your mom you will be a better man and will be able to live a happy an healthy life and dont let no one tell you to change.

9. I am glad to see that DMX,is going to keep giving it a try. Trashea really loves DMX. and i hope that he gets it right for the both of them! peace Victoria.

10. caprice says:

DMX need to get it together so we can get some more good music out here!again i remerber him coming to milwaukee to concret he was off the chane so do the dam theraoy dmx she deserve a better you she stood by your side now give that back! snap out of that bull….. everthing is gonna be allright homie you good mind over mater that all it is your a strong black man!!

11. Honey says:

Sometimes things get hard in a relationship but somethings u just have to work out. DMX u are truly the definition of a black man and ur wife is there for u no matter what treat her as if she is a ruby and a queen that she is u only find true love one time in life in my opinion and love should be a blessing

12. Nikki says:

They need to do the show with only just DMX and his wife..point blank!!!