The Best Photos From The Set Of Single Ladies This Week

Last week we revealed that La La Anthony would be appearing as a guest star on Single Ladies, but La La is just the tip of the huge special-guest iceberg about to crash into the show this season. We were on the Atlanta set of this week, officially to interview the cast, but unofficially, we were happy to gawk at all of these amazing, famous guest stars who were on the lot filming one of season two’s biggest episodes. We’re not about to give any plot away, but just know that it’s going to be good. We’ll have more coverage from our trip to Atlanta very soon, but for now, enjoy these amazing Twitpics that the cast and guest stars have been posting as they filmed this week, along with their captions. You know you’re making TV magic when you get T.I., La La, and Romeo Miller all in one place. Single Ladies will be back on TV in May.

View Photo Gallery
  1. audrey says:

omg,,, is that a gut on Lisarae?!!! Wow,, and what is the white chick wearing??!! really??!! Wow we had a group of over 500 women watching the show and blogn about,, but not sure we will this next season,, they look soooooo sorry,,

2. haze says:

Where is Stacy Dash? in this pics? she made the show…

3. arenta washington says:

Love the dress!! Is it one of Anthony’s designs? If so, amazing once again I miss you on Project Allstars I feel like you should be still there. Go team Anthony! And LisaRaye you go girl, I loved you every since Players Club.

4. kimlo says:

I WISH STACY DASH WOULD COME BACK. THE SHOW IS NOT GOING TO BE THE SAME WITHOUT HER. WHO IS THE NEW GIRL? SHE. DOESN’T FIT THE PROFILE.

5. tyeboy 12 says:

so glad you coming back can’t wait yeah ?????/

6. kb says:

Where is D. B. Woodside in all these pictures a.k.a. Malcolm Franks? You know the ladies love
    to watch him.

7. angela says:

SHE IS NO STACEY DASH YALL KNMOW YALL WRONG PLEASE SHE MADE THE SHOW THE OUTFITS THE WALK THE EYES I MEAN THAT WAS STACEY DASH YALL TRYING TO REPLACE HER WAS THE WRONG WAY TO GO GOOD LUCK WITH A SEASON WITHOUT THE DASH SHE IS UNREPLACABLE REAL TALK

8. angela says:

ALL THE GUEST STARS IN THE WORLD MAKING GUEST APPEARANCES WILL NOT MAKE ANYONE WATCH THIS SHOW STACEY DASH MADE THE SHOW COME ON VH1

9. Kimberly Astro says:

“Has anyone seen music video trading cards? Google it, freakin crazy!”

10. T. Clark says:

Is Stacy Dash not coming back, love her?

11. blessed1 says:

I am having a hard time getting into the show now that Val (S. Dash) is gone. She made the show.

12. hopeful fan says:

I usually do not write on blogs, but I do not believe that this show will make it past Season 2 if the acting does not get better. I love LisaRaye as a woman and as a celebrity, but her acting is horrific and the other ladies’ is not much better. The only good actor on the show is the guy who plays the gay salesman. The producers should either require acting classes or revamp the entire show with a new cast. The writing is excellent, but it is not being delivered with quality. All of my friends feel the same way. It is just hard to watch.