Basketball Wives – Episode 4 – Smelling Her Own Pee-Pee

Looks like Kenya is no longer enemy number one this week! Dubious congratulations go out to Kesha for that honor. So what made the tables turn?

First off, Suzie and her dog go to Jennifer‘s place to once again gossip about Kenya who is, at this stage, still not beloved by all. First it was the YouTube videos, now Suzie arrives with the information that Kenya went to the Juliet night club and asked to pay $50 an hour instead of the actual price of $1,000 and hour to shoot her video there, and once her manager found out the price of alcohol at the club, asked if they could serve Kool-Aid instead.

This is a source of amusement and confusion for Jennifer. It is funny, but more than that, Jen is like

“Look, Kenya’s fan base is Kenya, Kenya, and Kenya,” Suzie says trying to diminish her new acquaintance’s dreams and goals. I mean, look, sure, so far she’s only represented herself as a bumbling independent artist, but we don’t all start big, Suzie!

Kesha and Evelyn seem to have struck up a friendly little relationship now, and when they hang out alone, it’s a long way off from the last time they met, when Kesha and Kenya were at each other’s throats. Kesha unloads on Evelyn, confiding that she would prefer that Evelyn attend her cancer charity event over Jennifer (since, obviously, both of them won’t agree to go), and then she brings up Tami. Kesha’s still a little offended by her past conversations with Tami, especially one where Tami insinuated that Kesha wasn’t “black enough.” “Why does she have the right to even comment on what I am or what I label myself as?” Kesha asks Evelyn. Evelyn tells Kesha to have this conversation with Tami and that Tami will respect her for bringing these issues up. Evelyn might be wrong.

In Jennifer’s world, shes just working on her business.

She’s doing photo shoots (in case you haven’t seen the finished product, here’s the cover of J’adore Magazine she was featured on) and promoting her lip gloss line with a big launch party. At the party, only Suzie and Kenya show up (that had to be weird right? I mean, Suzie is not shy about her dislike for Kenya, but we kind of glossed over that aspect tonight…)

“The people that are important are here,” Jen says when Suzie asks where everyone else is, which is hilarious because all of a sudden they’ve made Kenya “important.” Not that she wasn’t before, but it’s this kind of labeling that gets everyone on this show in trouble. You’re in the circle or you’re not. You’re important or you’re not. None of it really matters except at moments like this.
Suzie’s not thrilled that Kenya, who she thinks is a phony, is working hard to be important to Jennifer.

After the launch, Tami brings up the fact that she wasn’t at the party because she wasn’t actually invited. “Jen’s Lucid lip gloss launch. I think this is like the tenth one, but nonetheless, I wasn’t invited.” She and Evelyn discuss the value of solid friendships and without exactly saying that Jennifer is disloyal, that’s exactly what they’re saying. “She’s really smelling her own pee-pee,” Evelyn says.

“I hate you for saying that,” Tami says. We all do, Tami. That’s not an image we can easily erase.

Tami continues to go off on Kenya, recalling her business meeting with Kenya which went so very, very wrong too. She tells Evelyn that Kenya snatched the CD player from her hotel in order to play music for Tami and the faces say it all.

In this never-ending expositional scene, Evelyn then brings up Kesha’s issues with Tami, and she tells Tami that her comments about Kesha’s race really struck a nerve.

“She can’t be that sensitive,” Tami says, but you know that if the tables were turned Kesha would already have received a palm smack to the forehead, preferably in a Roman night club. But not only does Tami think Kesha’s sensitive, she is also offended herself that Kesha didn’t bring this information to her directly. “She needs to get a f—ing ife, because if that s— offended her…F— her.” It is exhausting knowing what the right course of action is with any of these women, isn’t it?

“Suzie’s just different,” Royce says when Kesha expresses her concerns about bring Suzie to her charity event which is coming up soon.

“I mean, you have to take Suzie for who she is an accept her, otherwise, you’re going to be walking around with a shocked face every day.” Kesha doesn’t so much seem shocked by Suzie as much as she’s just not into public outbursts about orgasms and oral sex, so I’m not about to fault her for being faint of heart around her.

The conversation also turns to Kenya, who Kesha’s still not vibing because she and Royce feel like they were just trying to offer her constructive criticism about her video, and Kenya threw them under the bus for it. “At some point, Kenya’s going to realize that Royce and I were just trying to help her. She seems like the ind of person who learns from experience. When things go wrong, she’ll learn.”

The day of her video shoot (which appears not to be at Juliet after all??) it seems like Kenya might learn that lesson sooner rather than later, because no one is showing up on time. Kenya still takes Kesha’s advice as a personal affront and not as the helpful critique it was meant to be. “I think there’s a big difference between somebody giving you criticism, and actually giving you criticism as a means to help you fix it,” she says, “as opposed to somebody giving you criticism and saying ‘Well, I’m not doing anything.’”

The shoot actually seems to go well (although you’d think that it would have taken a full day just to get Kenya’s body Bedazzled),

so maybe she didn’t learn anything the hard way after all. But before we finish talking about the shoot, let’s look at some of the better stills from that scene, please.

It’s finally time for Kesha’s charity event to support the National Brain Tumor Society, and everyone except for Jennifer is there. (I would assume Royce is there but she’s just maintaining a safe distance from Evelyn and Shaunie.) Kesha was worried about how Suzie would behave at the event, so she decides to make a blanket announcement to the entire group to be on their best behavior, but BTW, keep your eye on Suzie for me, wouldya?

Oh giiirl. That sets everyone off. “Evvvverybody was offended by Kesha’s little speech,” Tami says. “We all felt like we were in grade school and she was chastising us about one of our classmates who acted a damn fool on the last museum trip.” Well, I mean, she’s not THAT far off. After Kesha gives her speech, the women fall silent and don’t really know how they should behave, so they just freeze up, which is also awkward because then Kesha tells Suzie that everyone is acting like a Debbie Downer. And if there’s one thing you shouldn’t call Shaunie, it’s a Debbie Downer.

Tami leaves in order to prevent a real scene from occurring but she is officially not on Team Kesha now. Kesha’s on her s— -list for so many reasons, so when they all get together for dinner, it’s on. It’s their last night in Miami, so Evelyn brings the girls together for dinner (the last supper?) and immediately asks Tami and Kesha to has out their issues, and Tami tells Kesha “I basically don’t want to hear what you have to say because everybody else knows this about me, whatever you need to say about me or however you feel…bring it to me. I don’t like a bitch to go behind my back.”

Kenya is LOVING that all the attention is off her.

When Kesha tells Tami the reason she spoke to Evelyn about her issues was because she was trying to avoid a confrontation, Tami tells her to shut the f— up and move on.

Kesha’s not used to Tami’s ways, and she’s no accustomed to conflict of any kind, so she’s just kind of baffled by how to respond, so she tells Tami that she did plan to bring these issues up with her at some point. “Bitch, it’s too late,” Tami says. “Please don’t call me a bitch and be rude,” Kesha tells her. Which leads to the moment that you were all waiting for, the moment that was built up for weeks, the “Bitch. Bitch. And more bitch” moment.

Have I mentioned that Kenya is loving this whole scene?

Suzie even calls Kenya out for “basically being an a—hole in front of Kesha’s face,” and later calls her a bipolar psycho. Where is this line of confessional going? I can’t wait to see if these hints that Suzie is giving about Kenya go somewhere really dark, because that’s what I’m feeling.

There’s no end in sight to the Kesha-bashing either, because after that, Tami launches into the way Kesha treated them all at the charity event. Evelyn, who was formerly on Kesha’s side, is clearly uncomfortable, and tells her “Honestly, I was really on your mother-f—ing team till today. I really was. And I’m ready to go.”

“I’ve never been around a group of ladies like this one,” Kesha says. “Right now I’m not feeling like these are my type of people.”

1. Nette says:

Tammy was totally wrong for going off on Keesha the way she did. That was a prime example of wat she didn’t come to her from the being. Tammy can be such a bully!

2. Bette says:

I hate auto correct. T
    Tammy was totally wrong for going off on Keesha the way she did. That was a prime example of why she didn’t come to her from the beginning. Tammy can be such a bully!

3. Truth says:

Suzie is hilarious! She makes the show for me.

4. Cinni says:

If a grown ass woman is bullying on TV. What do we tell the younger generation about bullying

5. Renee says:

I love the show but now it’s getting ridiculous . Susie is so dang messy. Did she not forget when her ass was in the doghouse last season? How fast do we forget. I must say that Kesha is the classiest among the group. It’s sad to me that the ladies, especially Tammy and Evelyn behave the way they do as grown women. Constantly cursing, yelling and fighting like they were dragged up. Evelyn, please for the love of God get over Jenifer. Please move on. I’m so sick and tired of u fussing with her……get over it. Stop acting so ghetto when u see her because obviously she pays you NO attention. Tammy, you need to learn how to speak to others with respect and not take things so personal. I think you have other issues within yourself that causes you to think that your bullying ways are cute but it is not. You get so offended by everything others say even if it’s not bad when you forget you are ALWAYS talking about the other ladies behind their back. I suggest you and Evelyn start acting like the ladies you all are suppose to be and not some triffling wannabees!

6. Kim says:

I think Tammy, Evelyn are both childish. They both have daughters and they need to act like adults. Shaunie is the fake and are just using the ladies to make money in my opinion. I think all the ladies are beautiful on the outside but them attitudes are jacked up. Tammy just need to be put into her place. BE GROWN WOMAN AND STOP BULLYING! I can’t wait until some tap that head for her.

7. ronnier says:

I just wanna say that Tami is way too old! This is why it may be the last season for basketball wives, because people are so tired of seeing the same old fighting, arguing, and bullying that Tami and Evelyn are constantly doing. Kesha, you should really find yourself a new way to get some t.v. time cause hanging with this group is definitely not for you. You seem to have some class about yourself, please keep it and lose the trash! Tami, you really look stupid and you keep letting Evelyn put you out there. If you’re upset about Kesha talking to Evelyn instead of coming to you, you did the same thing when you talked to Evelyn about Jennifer not inviting you to her party. GROW UP!!!! You really make your kids proud.

8. Lea says:

I don’t write on these blogs but after seeing this episide…WoW!! I dont understand how Evelyn be flip-flopping the way that she does. Your cool with Keisha and then the next minute your riding on Tammy’s coat tail and your mad and want to leave…Really Evelyn.. who does that??? I just recall Tammy whooping that butt and then you are sitting around laughing and giggling at how bad she is treating someone. I was starting to like Evelyn again and then she starts coat tailing with Tammy’s “always trying to make a scene” self and looking simple on TV. I know they want you all to spice it up with drama, but dag, you ladies look really inmature to be in your 30′s and 40′s. They got you all really looking a mess with this drama more and more every season.

9. Jessica says:

First of all, this episode was an embarrassment to say the least. It is not even worth my time breaking down each individual incident that resulted in my conclusion. However, the bigger issue worth discussing is the relationship amongst black women. This show should be an opportunity to bridge connections on commanality, instead, it perpetuates stereotypes because people are victims to their past. Time out for this nonsense women. Let’s get it together. Shame on you!! Tammi, grow up! Stop finding every other woman as a threat. You look plain ignorant! Instead of lashing out at someone for superficial reasons, look inside yourself to discover what these deep tormented issues are. You all have been given an opportunity to do so much more…and you are wasting it with pure smut. I, for one will not continue supporting this show.

10. Shay says:

Tammy was straight up mean tonight. Given her confessions on the last episode, you’d think she’d be more receptive. Kesha just met her so I don’t know why she’s all bent out of shape about her telling someone else her feelings. Maybe Tammy should realize that there are other people out there with issues too just as she admits to having her own. She is disrespectful, foul mouth and it make her unappealing. I see through Tammy -her toughness is a facade to prevent herself from being vulnerable. But girl…..your nasty attitude makes you look terrible. I hope you’re not like this throughout the season. I think you’re better than this deep down.

11. Aj says:

WHAT IS THE style# or brand of the “half glove” that Kesha wore during her video ? :)

12. Beverly says:

Keysha, Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!! You are too classy for these females. Tami is the leader of this gang and they all do what she says. Tami doesn’t like you so she and the others, following Tami’s lead, will make it difficult for you to be accepted into this circle. Don’t lower your standards. Kenya, on the other hand, is a joke. When they tear her apart on the next episode don’t laught in her face, it’s disrespectful, go to the ladies room and have a good laught then leave the vicinity. As you leave make sure you make eye contact with Kenya so that she can see that you see her shame! Again, run don’t walk!

13. NIKKI says:

I WAS SO TEAM EV/JEN!! EVEYLN IS SO WACK!! SORRY FOR CALLING HER EV I’M NOT IN HER WACK ASS CIRCLE. WHERE WAS ALL THIS BADASS WHEN TAMI WHOOP HER A**??? TAMI WAS MY GIRL FROM THE HOOD AND I COULD RELATE UNTIL SHE STARTS SHOWING HER ASS BECAUSE SHE KNOW SHE CAN WHOOP ALL OF THEM.. OH!! THE CREATOR WHAT HAPPEN TO BEING THE MEDIATOR AND TRYING TO UNIT (YOU ARE THE MESSIEST OF THEM ALL))) JEN GIRL KEEP IT MOVING AND GET OFF THIS SHOW!!! WHEN EVELYN AND TAMI WASN’T SPEAKING YOU STILL HUNG OUT WITH HER AND IT WAS OK. EVELYN WHEN YOU WAS TELLING JEN HER HUSBAND WAS FULL OF IT IT WAS OK BUT WHEN SHE VOICE HER OPINION ABOUT CHAD NOW YOU MAD(((FAKE FRIEND FROM THE START)))!!! FAKE MARRIAGE CHAD GET YO RATINGS AND KEEP KICKING WITH YOU REAL DOWN CHICKS.. HAHAHAA..

14. Jayne' says:

I don’t believe Tami is a bully its just that she is very outspoken and Kesha is very soft spoken it wasn’t drama it was a disagreement. Its not like she was all in Kesha face she just told her she should have approach the situation differently. We all know that Tami has anger issues we saw the therapy moment so before you bash her think about it. Tami told them to just be up front with her or it would end up like this Kesha asked for this disagreement over dinner if you ask me.

15. Marjorie says:

Tami, is a man in drag! She tghinks her antics are cute and to me she is totally classless! Kudos1, to Keisha for acting like a lady something Tami has yet to learn.

Evelyn and Tami deserve each other, Evelyn is so ready to be against anyone who makes any mistake, she is really pathetic! She better be glad she found a dumb ball player with cash! Otherwise, if he had any brains, he would look for a lady with some type of class and morals. which somehow managed to by pass these two women,(if you can call them that!)
    To Tami and Evelyn, the truth hurts. I guess all of their makeup and weaves are impacting their brains!!

16. Joy says:

First of all Evelyn needs to set her ass down. Tammy needs to go to AA. Shaunie is two faced. Suzie better watch her back none of them like her. Kenya looks like a ho. Royce is lost with these fools. Kesha is right she is better than that. How far will these ladies( if you can call them that) go to make money? This will be my last season to watch this circus.

17. Michelle says:

It’s sad that women can’t promote social equality because they’re focused on profiting from drama. Most importantly, these women are mothers’ but condut themselves as bullies out to prove who’s better than the next. I haven’t followed basketball wives season but each time I’ve viewed a show, everyone is B this and B that. Since these women have celebrity status why not encourage womanhood and stop acting like complete fools. None of these women have class and it’s obvious why ALL (except Evelyn) are single.

18. M says:

KUDOS Keysha!!! Don’t stoop to these ghetto women levels. Teach them how to be grown women :)

Tami proves why black women get bad images.

19. Dee says:

How can Tami tell these “Grown Women” who and what they can say! Your not their Mama, and they don’t owe you anything. Tami talks about all of them, she is so phony! Girl please! All that stuff Tami and Evevlyn talk, they would not have any FRONTS IN THEIR MOUTHS!!! Have some kind of dignity Ladies, please!!!!!!

20. Darlene says:

Kesha you have shown dignity and class throughout all the rudness you have recieved from Tammy and frankly the rest of the divorced getto court wives.
    Go your own way and stay far far away.

21. RightToMic says:

Turn these nasty women off. Its obvious why they are divorced basketball wives. and
    TURN ON MOB WIVES. IF YOU WANT TO SEE WOMEN WHO HAVE A REASON TO ACT CRAZY AND HAVE BEEN THROUGH HELL SINCE BIRTH THEN THIS SHOW WILL TRULY ENTERTAIN YOU AND NOT embarass the African American race.

22. CeCe says:

I really liked the show at first the ladies were great. Shaunie O’Neal is a very smart black business woman, and i know this is all about making money. The show has taken a turn, and it seems the ladies are very mean, unhappy, plus cruel. At the beginning i was proud to see rich people of color making money and doing their thing. But now the show sadly places a downward turn of disrespect, coldness, and horror for some of the ladies on the show. Come on Shaunie is this the way rich black women really are??

23. Ryanne says:

Evelyn is in an instagtor and doesn’t know when when a person is trying to confide in her. For a second, I thought she was a good judge in character, dropping Jen, and seeking the good inKeeshonda. Too bad she is lemming, and is easily persuaded.

Tami is a bully. She is a modern day Regina George with anger management issues. Seek professional help, they will help you realize when people have malicious intent, like youself. The reason why you are so defensive because you know it’s the truth.

Kesha- get off that show! You are too smart and classy to try and make a quick buck off these other women. No need to hold on to replayed reality. Same women, same issues, different season.

24. elizabeth says:

Seems like Keisha has a problem with Tami, with Kenya, with Jen, and with Suzie’s offensive foul mouth. Even Shaunie was annoyed at the way she spoke to the group at the charity function. Makes you wonder if Keisha ever watched this show. Tami stated she did not like Keisha, and I find her to be fake as well. Whats up with her Kardashian voice? Her, I’m so better than you attitude towards Kenya. Everyone made fun of Kenya, but I thought her video turned out pretty good.

25. IcYurN2it says:

Kesha, you are SO right as to NOT lower yourself to their level. I think the way you were ganged up on by Tami & Evelyn was pure bullying. You kept yourself calm & collected while Tami raged like idiot lunatic.
    I appreciate the fact that Royce won’t play their game and calls them out and will even fight that big bird Evelyn!! Jennifer saw how tacky and petty Evelyn can be. I thought Tami was pretty cool standing up to Evelyn (last year) but she’s drinking the kool aid and now they walk out together over Kesha sharing her feelings with that back stabbing Evelyn? Please…………

And Evelyn, show some “respect” for yourself and quit relying on a man to “fullfill your worth”. You really want to bring another woman into you and Chad’s bed?

26. Just sayin says:

Wow…..this is horrible. I can’t believe we have 30 and 40 year old women acting like teenage girls. This is ridiculous. Unfortunately Tammi does not know how to communicate in an adult manner and the minute she is offended she becomes closed off. She totally disregards that she has a part to play in this and she offends others as well. It is not all about Tammi. She needs to take responsibility for her actions. Your horrible pass is not an excuse for your behavior. I have to stop watching this. I can’t take it anymore.

27. Unknown says:

Tami- I think she is a very beautiful woman and I used to like her but that attitude is sooo ugly. It is not ok to act the way she acts especially over petty stuff. People think she is funny but it is childish and not cute. I promise I used to love her especially after the last episode, but now I don’t know anymore…she is too old for some of her behavior; maybe it’s just for TV. Evelyn- She has fallen out with everybody on the show at least once except Shaunie and people think that is cool? But hey, I love her fashion. Shaunie- I miss when she used to be the middle-man of the group and not on any particular side…but now, ugh! Royce- She is def boring this season BUT I love it!! I love watching the mature Royce and she is my fav now! Kenya- She is weird… Suzie- Way too messy for me…please stop with the obsession over Kenya already! Jen- I don’t like her boogie attitude BUT much respect for her lip gloss venture! Congrats!! Kesha- She should not have spoken to them like children at her event, not cool. However, I do not see anything wrong with her telling Evelyn that Tami offended her…it’s not like she said anything negative or bad about Tami behind her back. They ALL discuss each other when they are not around so why is it such a big deal now? I personally don’t feel she had time to discuss this with Tami one on one due to taping and priorities. To me it wasn’t a big issue…yet…and could have been handled differently by Tami. On another note, everyone is calling Kesha classy but it seems a little fake to me but I don’t hang with her so I don’t know. Sidenote: her voice irrtates me lol but she cool people.

I know these women don’t care about our opinion, but at then end of the day (outside of God) it’s US that’s getting you paid in some way. Think about it :-)

28. stephanie says:

I love Tami, but she was way out of line. First, its not appropiate to bluntly ask someone thier race. Her demeanor was no nasty when she asked too. It was rude. Why is it her business. Its how she said it. If they were cool, ok yeah, engaging a pleasant conversation– yeah,—but bluntly blurring it out. Ignorant. Kesha expressed herself to Evelyn about how she felt—-she didnt bad mouth her, but Evelyn should had kept that to herself and Kesha was wrong too about how she approached the ladies—but can you blame her. Grown women on TV fighting like little girls given women of color a bad name at restaurants, events, parties…in public period. Please…eveyone is hipocrates..if they didnt like what she said or had an issue, then they should have addressed it too. I love the show…but it would be nice if the show reflected more positive aspects of women..especially women of color and the bickering too.

29. Annie Stevens says:

Tami needs to sit down somewhere. Evelyn hangs around her because she afraid of Tami.
    Suzie, Tami, and Evelyn are a bunch of troulbe maker.
    Tami makes it really hard for anyone that doesn’t act like a fool and disgrace themselves by cursing and trying to intimidate people. I am so glad Kesha handled Tami with grace.
    Kesha hold your head up.
    Kesha and Jennifer continue to be Classy no matter how the others display themselves.
    Sue the pants off any one that puts their hands on you on that show.

30. speicalk says:

You know, Birds will be Birds and that is what Tammy and Evelyn are; no real words for Kenya, she’s the follower in the group and is a lost soul. Keisha was classy and kept her composure, BRAVO to her. I would hate to have wasted my energy of pure garbage. I was relieved when she said, ” So sad” as to say, wow, you claim to be grown and mature, but Tammy’s energy and actions are proving her point. LOL. it was hard to watch because Tammy is an angry person, she can’t possibly open up to anyone or hear them, because she clearly doesn’t like herself… she has a friend in Evelyn, but EV would dump her ass in two seconds. I agree with how Keisha felt, but once you’ve invited them, then you’ve already chosen to take the risk of having them act a damn fool. Judging from their past behavior, they’ve shown the WORLD they don’t know how to act. Shaunie is guilty by association, but she’s no better. These are her girls and she fails to check them… I just wouldn’t have invited them – disclosure came too late, the party was not the right setting…, but I agree with asking them to be cool. And Suzie is a mess, I can’t believe she has children or any friends for that matter. After seeing how she acted at Royce’s event, I would have left her off the list. I am Team Keisha for sure. Kenya is a nut job and Tammy and EV need to sit on somebody’s couch and talk out their anger issues. They have issues with everyone. Tammy is the one who is the most evil of them all – she’s rude, has no style, just really came up because of the show and her Fight Club behavior, so she needs to sit down, grow up and save her tears for the counselor. I’m embarrassed to even call them women. Wow… so sad as Keisha put it, so sad.

31. specialk says:

And one more thing to add to my previous post. How can you clearly be offensive to another person and then be offended because they said something about it! It just baffles me. Evelyn didn’t present it well to Tammy. But tammy is so rude, if I were Keisha i would have asked Tammy if she was retarded! Wow. Tammy, Tammy, Tammy… it’s like watching the REAL WORLD all over again. Who feel sorry for someone like her. Classless best describes her.

32. Miss Truth says:

First things first, Kesha should have not addressed her concerns in regards to the ladies behavior. There is a time and place to address everything, and that wasn’t the arena to do so in questioning their behavior prior or present. If Kesha had hesitations inviting the ladies, she should have no invited them. If the ladies behaved in an unlady like manner, then wait till the next day and then you address all of them at once. And then with the issue with Kesha not looking black enough, please did you see homegirl’s roots ? That girl is black enough, she is just fair skin. Now her accent is a tad bit annoying it’s like finger nails on a chalk board. It makes me cring. But, other than I like her, she does need a fashion tip, and Kenya they dress like they are going to a funeral all the time. Now Kenya, who in the hell asked you to giggle, she sound like Oprah from the Color Purple. Yall know the scene when she had just got out of prison and she was laughing at the table when Whoopie was telling the whole entire family how she felt.. That scene.. I just want to slap Kenya with a wet hand.

33. ApplePieFace says:

Tami Roman is officially a “hot-assed , ghetto mess” You are not someone that ANYONE should aspire to be…especially your own daughters. You forget how much “the inner-circle” treated you when you first started with them. They thought your weave was wack, you were overweigjt and SURELY did not/still can’t hold you liquor.

Kesha was right to make sure that nothing “jump-off” at her event…unfortunately your reputation precedes you…and after the way Susie acted at Royce’s event and she is Royce’s friend…you are jealous..

Evelyn, wasn’t trying to watch out for Kesha…you knew what would happen if you told Tami PRIOR to her speaking with Kesha.

Kesha, Kenya and Meeka are WAAAY to classy to stick with the “inner-circle”….Kenya, I will say that you do need a little help in some areas, I get it, you are just trying to find you way.

Jen, good going…I am so gald that you are over this group of ridiculousness…Shaunie, please just go away-PIMP!!

34. me 2 says:

Last night i concidered not even watching basketball wives anymore. I went online this morning and it seems like i’m not the only one who feels this way. That show reflects who shaunie oneil really is. She apparently has mess to clean up as well. The whole show is a big out of control mess. She really should clean it up. To continuously produce and support so much negativity seems like she needs to air her own counseling sessions. Maybe she needs help as well. She tries to play the background, but just being the producer says it all. You can pay for school but you can’t buy class. She can pretend all she wants, but this show demonstrates that she has no class. Why is it that she seems to favor are the most classless women. The women who seem to have the most class seems to be played as last. Like keisha said “that’s so sad”. As a black woman/woman of color, I’m wondering what would make her want to continuously portray us in such a negative way. She gets her time and this is what she does with it. It’s sickening. I thought the show would get better but it keeps getting worse. She keeps making us look worse. I can’t take much more. THE WHOLE SHOW SMELLS LIKE PEE PEE

35. Jenn says:

Why is nobody pointing out the fact that Kesha’s statement at the charity event was RUDE??? I would’ve been offended myself. If she felt like they were going to misbehave, then damn it, she shouldn’t have invited them!
    And I’m sorry Tami was right; Kesha told Evelyn how she felt because “I didn’t want a confrontation with Tami!” She could’ve told Tami when she asked her about her race that she was offended; instead she chooses to wait and tell Ev! Dumb move; she shoulda known Ev was going to tell it.
    Did Kesha, with her annoying a$$ voice, bother to watch this show before she signed the contract?? She should have known what time it was!

36. Marisa says:

Go Jen keep doing your businesses and you and leave them hating birds behind. On Jen blog she states Tami manager was at the Lucid launch so how she wanna act like she wasnt invited, oh yeah because she siding with the ho who did her husband and called her a non factor. Will somebody glue Suzie mouth shut please, Evilyn get a life you are an old groupie bird who if you were that happy with your life Jen wouldnt even faze you, just like Eric you wanted Jen in your life as a doormat and when she wasnt willing to do it anymore and cut the puppet strings you wilding out. Nostrils O’Neal is the biggest fraud of them all she really is showing her useless behind. Kenya shouldnt have been laughing because their clowing you too honey, Kesha you should have just chucked the deuces and left soon as the clucking started

37. cynthia says:

woow! i love all of the ladies on this seasons bbw. they all have their own qualities that i like BUT tami can be a bully and so can ev. kesha obviously didnt want to go to tami personally cuz tami can be…unforgiving. and it seems that ev just stirred more drama into the mix. seems thats what she wants. and they way that all of them was actin at the charity event was dumb too. i guess they dont watch the show cuz they can get outta hand and wild. brush the dirt of your shoulders kesha and keep it movin

38. iluvvbbw says:

i just dont get it, tami is a big bully…that was not funny it was stupid and evelyn was shocking also how she told what the girl said….i mean is anyone around here grown….royce and kesha i think but that is it….mean girl karma comes to bite jennifer….not so fun when the rabbit got the gun…..tami and evelyn and shauni protecting the circle and suzi…lawd have mercy…pls send her home before tami kill her!

39. Really says:

Keisha WAS RUDE TO say that to say that to the ladies at the event
    Tami was just rude and to abrasive but she was real
    IT seems like keisher already made up her mind about every body and was looking down on them. I think she sould of spoken to tai one on one are at least used royce instead of evelyn

40. Shawna says:

TAMMY KIDS SHOULD BE ASHAMED ..TO TELL ANYBODY THAT SHE’S THEIR MOTHER …..SHE IS AN ADULT BULLYYYY..AND I HOPE HER KIDS ARE NOTHING LIKE HER.I SEE WHY KENNY LEFT.

41. Jackson says:

The women of Basketball Wives 4 (From Classy to Trashy)

Shaunie O’Neal = A real woman (A True class act)

Kesha Nichols = A true southern belle (Great personality so far)

Royce Reed = Cool as hell but slightly immature

Jennifer Williams = Bougie as hell but kind of classy

Tami Roman = Loud mouth ghetto bird but kind of cool

Suzie Ketcham = Slut with low self esteem willing to do anything to fit into the “In Crowd”

The bottom 2 are a tie for the worst women on the show

Evelyn Lozada = High class trash (You can put a diamond ring in the nose of a pig.. but it is still a pig)

Kenya Bell = Deranged, mental, idiotic, brat (But the season is still young… she may redeem herself)

42. Jackson says:

Currently watching episode 4….. My list is about to change

43. Jackson says:

Is Tammi for real… This loud mouth ghetto bird cant understand why someone would not invite her to their event???

44. trish4real says:

Is it just me or does Kenya actually have a pretty good voice? and her video was pretty good too. I’m happy for her, especially after Kesha kept trying to put her down instead of waiting to see what the girl could do. And that shameless, non talented Suzie needs to sit her long Giraffe neck down somewhere, with no talent and nothing to offer anyone except her used up body…

45. Katie says:

Y’all are so dumb. Tami clearly went off on Keisha however you spell her name FOR A REASON. Keisha was telling everyone how Tami came at her saying how she’s “too white to be black” which Tami NEVER SAID, she made all sorts of lies & OVER EXAGGERATED the whole thing. You guy’s need to look back on the first & second episode because I don’t remember Tami saying that “you’re too white” or “your name should be Lisa”. Keisha is a liar & I’m glad Tami checked her lying ass.

46. Nae says:

It is crazy that anyone would agree with the way those ladies behaved. The only thing that I agree with is that Keshia should not have invited them, other than that Tami was wrong as h—. These crazy wreckless women need valium are some type of heavy medication…lolol.

47. Shelly says:

I think Kesha handled the situtation well. My goodness, they didn’t even let her eat before they all jumped on her and they were laughing at her as Tammy was being a bully again. Yeah, Kesha, they are not your type of girls. Tammy goes after everyone it seems like, and so does Evelyn so you probably wouldn’t want to trust her again. Eeeek… Good job though..

48. meka says:

VH1 THIS MESS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS! TAMI I HOPE YOU READ THIS BECAUSE I WANT LET YOU KNOW HOW WRONG YOU WHERE! THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL YOU SHOULD HAVE CONDUCTED YOURSELF IN SUCH A DISRESPECTFUL MANNER TOWARD KEISHA LIKE THAT WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SAYING SHE SHOULD HAVE COME TO YOU FIRST? YOU ARE NOT GOD YOU NEED TO GO BACK AND SIT IN THAT THERAPIST CHAIR AND ADDRESS YOUR ISSUES BECAUSE ITS DEEPER THAN KESHA THAT WOMAN CAN VOICE HER CONCERNS ABOUT YOU TO WHOMEVER SHE WANTS IT WASNT LIKE SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU IF I NEW SOMEBODY HAD A MESSY BULLDOG ATTITUDE LIKE YOU I WOULD ADDRESS MY CONCERNS TO SOMEONE ELSE TOO! BABY IM 39 YRS OLD AND NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD I DISRESPECT A HUMAN BEING THAT WAY GET IT TOGETHER TAMI GOD DONT LIKE UGLY AND YOU TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED!…I USE TO LIKE YOU ON THIS SHOW BUT NOW YOU ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND IF THIS CRAP WAS FICTION I WOULDNT CARE BUT THIS IS REAL LIFE UNESSASARY DRAMA ON TV FOR A DOLLAR YOU GOT TEENAGE DAUGHTERS DO YOU THINK THEY WANT TO SEE THEIR MOTHER CONDUCT HERSELF IN SUCH A MANNER?….SO SAD

49. Real Talk says:

Wow. I read some of the comments on here, and it’s sad that so many people are small-minded in this world. How Tami handles people sometimes is not always right, but she is a real chick, and it is what it is. When you come at her sideways or don’t come to her at all but go to other people, you get what you asked for with her. There is something about Kesha that isn’t right too, like that soft, sweet personality is a front. “Real” people can tell. Tami already said she was working on her issues, just like some of the judgemental people on this blog need to be, her stuff is just on tv. I’m glad to see her and Evelyn back friends, because they are the same kind of friend to each other, they have the same definition of friend. Kenya is a little strange to me, and I think we will start to see more of that as the season goes on.

50. Shaquana says:

I loveTami and Evelyn this episode was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!Team Tami!!! Hating move on……

51. hollywood!!! says:

obvious these women have to be told to behave because they always act stupid in public,… I applaud Kesha for trying to bring some class to her charity but she should not have invited them to begin with… but the producers probably had a part in that ….
    Both Kesha and Royce need to stay away from these hoodrats… they seem stuck on stupid and have no intention on improving…

52. blkstarrs says:

First off… CAN WE PLEASE GET RID OF ROYCE – SHE’S SOOOO USELESS, UNATTRACTIVE, NOT WORTH THE VIEWING TIME, NO ONE CARES… AND IF KESHA WANTS TO FOLLOW GO RIGHT ON AHEAD, STOP ACTING LIKE THESE TWO WOMEN ARE THE “LADIES” OF THE SHOW AND THE OTHER’S ARENT… FOR REAL STOP… WE ALL KNOW WHAT THE SHOW’S ABOUT, WOMEN, DRAMA, WOMEN AND MORE DRAMA, LETS STOP PRETENDING… AND IF YOU TALK THAT TALK… YOU HAVE TO BACK IT UP AND WALK THAT WALK!
    PS- CAPS WERE INTENTIONAL – I’M SCREAMING!!! LOL…

53. Rickie says:

@blkstarrs…I agree Royce is boring for real. Don’t really have no style don’t do nothin just don’t do. Keisha and Kenya bunk too in my opinion lol.

54. shugg says:

Tami needs to take her ghetto acting self back to where she came from..ALL the girls took that situation with Keisha’s charity event to a another level.. All they had to say was ”Slow your role Keisha we know how to act ” if they were that offended and leave it alone.. WHY must you carry on like that? I MEAN REALLY THATS SO PETTY! There are far more important things that one can put their energy into..Its like they were looking for someone to pick at and argue with. Lastly Evelyn is dumb for being as close as she is to Tami bcus I still remember when she came up to your store and bullied you..You turned into her follower,,Jenifer keep doin what your doin bcus you haven’t done nothing wrong..Tami, I Vh1 would put Chrissy on your ass, you feel like you can bully everyone and you dont know how to talk to people, but one day you will run into the wrong one and they gone check your azz.. Anyhow Shanie ‘fake’. And thats all for now..

55. Kels says:

Why were these women surprised that she addressed their behavior ???? It’s obvious that they dont know how to conduct themselves.

56. Ana says:

I finally saw the kenya bell sweet dream video and all I have to say is…… GIRL YOU”RE A MESS!!!!!!! lmfao!

57. Phat Kat says:

Ev keeping saying that she don’t want everyone to stop liking Jen because of her. Clearly she is lying because every time someone wants to invite Jen. Its I’m not coming or I feel uncomfortable. Just grow up already Ev. You acting just like a little girl, and HOW OLD ARE YOU AGAIN? My point EXACTLY sweet act your age. THATS ALL IM TRYING 2 SAY!!!!!!!

58. Phat Kat says:

The second 2 the last sentence is suppose 2 b sweetie

59. charlene williams says:

kenya…are you on psychotropic meds???? if you went off you need to get back on them,,your symtoms are showing….re-fill your meds quickly,,,