VH1 Gossip Roundup For The Week Of 3/16/12: Ocho And Ev Treat Their Fans To Dinner And Spa Treatments, La La’s In Vogue

• It pays to follow Chad Ochocinco and Evelyn Lozada on Twitter. Ocho treated two hundred fans to free dinner at soul food restaurant Sylvia’s this week after tweeting “Dinner in NY tonight 1st 200 people at Sylvias restaurant by 7pm in Harlem. Leave ya money/credit cards at home.” Lozada’s been holding a similar contest on her site, offering one fan a free spa day. [/Evelyn Lozada]
  • La La Anthony, along with Carmelo and Kiyan, landed a Vogue photo spread shot by Annie Leibovitz, and the whole family looks model-perfect. [Global Grind]
  • And speaking of gorgeous photo spreads, check out this one in InTouch of the whole cast of Mob Wives looking all cleaned up.
  • Flavor Flav is opening a fried chicken restaurant in Las Vegas, and of course it’s called Flavor Flav’s House Of Flavor. [Yahoo]
  • Somaya Reece, who we’ve mentioned before is undergoing a breast reduction, has posted a video to her blog showing off her new figure. She’s still recovering from surgery, but she’s pretty excited that she can button up her shirts now and can actually see her feet with her new figure! [MissReece.com]
  • [Photo: Getty Images]

1. KINGSLEE says:

What is likeable about anyone that goes around jumping on tables in rage, throwing wine glasses, and slapping people in the face? This is VIOLENCE. If you read the recent social network sites 99% of the viewers are not in support of Tami & Evelyn’s VIOLENCE. To add to the already disgrace, Tami had the nerve to try to make racial remarks to Kesha. It was wrong, wrong, and wrong anyway, you put it.

2. DELORIS says:

@KINGSLEE, very true ocmments,Tami & Evelyn daughters are beautiful and appear to be motivated professionally. However, I agree that these girls are probably totally a shame of how immature and vicious their mothers are acting on National TV. It is one thing to act emotionally unstable in private, but to make it public can do much damage to them (personally and professionally).
      Grown women jumping on tables, slapping people in the face, and throwing wine glasses are all acts of outrageous and mentally unstable children.

3. LAYLAY says:

Ocho treated two hundred fans to free dinner at soul food restaurant Sylvia’s. Yes, the fans and non-fans will always accept a free meal. Free dinners will never overshadow Tami’s vicious behavior and Chad’s honesty about his cheating.

4. Dana says:

@LAYLAY, i would personally turn down a free dinner with Chad and Evelyn. I would not want to be watching and wondering when Evelyn would start jumping on tables, throwing wine glasses,dinner plates, and screaming profanity all over the place like a mad lady. NO Thank You Chad.

5. WANNABE says:

Why would Chad allow his daughter to interact with a female with such a contaminated personality? Evelyn is not a mother figure for her own daughter, she is definitely not a mother figure for a stepdaughter.

If Chad wants to put up with Evelyn’s destructive qualities is one thing. However, for him to expose his daughter to such an unhealthy and foul female is a very different situation.

Chad should ease his daughter into the relationship with Evelyn, because if their relationship
      do not last, this can have a negative affect on his daughter. Because we know, Evelyn is sucking up to Chad’s daughter every chance she gets, hoping this will help get Chad under her wings.

Who is paying Tami & Evelyn to approve or disapprove of the other female cast members?
      These two evil females do not have the intelligence to place judgment on a dog.

6. ANGEL says:

@WANNABE, I do not feel that Chad is thinking with his head right now. The good thing I can say about Chad is that he is being honest with Evelyn about his sex life. He has made it known on National TV that he will sex-up other females (with or without her). What I do not understand is why Chad would marry such a horrible woman. Is it because he knows a REAL woman would not tolerate his cheating?
      Because, Evelyn has done everything that an intelligent, self-respectful REAL woman would never, ever, ever, ever do.

Chad & Evelyn’s marriage will be a total failure and it will be extremely unhealthy for the babies they claim they want to have. Evelyn is already suffering psychologically and she is an embarrassment to her beautiful daughter.

7. LINDA says:

@ANGLE, Maybe Chad & Evelyn should be the first couple to create the “Open Marriage Certificate & Vows”

I (name), take you (name) to be my (husband/wife), one of my several partners in life and one of my several true loves. I will not trust you and I will not respect you, I will not be faith through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you one hand, half of my heart, and some of my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.

8. DANA says:

@URSULA & @SISTERS, keeps the truth coming.
      Tami & Evelyn are hurting from their past personal damage. They are taking their past out on innocent bystanders. Misery loves company. Tami & Evelyn needs Celebrity Rehab fast quick and in a hurry, before they harm themselves or someone else beyond recovery.
      Suzie – Is just plain messy. Being paid to go around and gossip about everybody. Just like a snake waiting to attack somebody/anybody gossip so she can spread it around. Suzie is a professional troublemaker. AA may be in her near future.
      Royce – Is in midst of a lot of life challenges (father relationship, mother role, upcoming marriage/wedding, ex-issues, role in a play, role in basketball wives). She can handle them all if she take her time, do some soul searching, prioritize her tasks, keep destructive and jealous people out of her personal and professional life, and more important; stay away from evil so call friends. Because negativity will only slow down her progress. We wish Royce the best.
      Shaunie – Is a silent partner, hide from view her weakness and breakdowns. Viewers are aware and talking about her past nasty behavior. However, she is being smart by gaining notoriety and making that $$$.

9. ROMONA says:

Chad Ochocinco Pays $8,000 Dinner Tab For 200 Twitter Fans + Scores Nice Reality TV Deal

I would never accept an open invitation to have dinner with Chad & Evelyn, because I would not be able to enjoy my dinner for watching and waiting for Evelyn to get mad about one of Chad’s female friends offending her. Next, would come her screaming profanity at the top of her voice, throwing dinner plates, wine glasses, and jumping on a table in rage (too funny and very sad).

10. Kathye says:

@ROMONA, OMG, this is soooo funny. Have a happy marriage Chad (CHEATER) + Evelyn (ROTTWEILER)+ Tami (PITBULL) = Total Disaster.

11. Rebecca says:

The violent behavior this show is promoting is a disgrace. They act like ill mannered deviants. Tami, Evelyn, and their uncalled for violence, screams they both need some serious anger management. They should be ashamed of themselves for being grown women acting so unstable. What would ANY man see in them when they act this way? Jennifer is just so stuck up, the show has really gone to her head, she really is not a nice person and looks down her nose at everyone. I also think Shaunie acts stuck up too. Keisha handled Tami well and acted the lady, the rest of that mob clan should learn some etiquette from Keisha. I totally understand why Keisha asked them all to behave, they got mad they were treated like children, but they all act like children on this show. The histrionics, the violent behavior, the toxic tongues, the classless gestures and language. Foul, very foul. Be ashamed of yourselves for embarrassing your families.

12. PAULINE says:

Tami and Evelyn are not BULLIES. They are WANNABE BULLIES. WANNABE BULLIES always needs a crowd around to act out their hurt, because it makes them feel important and powerful. WANNABE BULLIES is someone that is suffering psychologically; they blame everybody for their past bad choices and past failures. WANNABE BULLIES always sneaks up and attack those that is a threat (mainly people they cannot scare). WANNABE BULLIES goes around destroying relationships and friendships with false-hearted plots. WANNABE BULLIES always pretend to be in high spirits, physically powerful, unafraid, tough, and can handle anybody, can handle anything and can handle any situation at any given time. WANNABE BULLIES silently agree and enjoys others gossip, backbiting, and hostility. In reality behind closed doors, WANNABE BULLIES are very unhappy people, they are miserable, they are rundown, they cry uncontrollably and they struggle with major heartache. WANNABE BULLIES does not want anybody around them to be happy.

13. Prince says:

@LINDA, i love the “OPEN MARRIAGE VOWS”. This is exactly what an open marriage is all about, making a promise to never give their whole heart, body and soul to their spouse. The vows were funny.

14. Evelyn,
      When you first appeared on the show I felt that you were a lovely, classy woman and I wondered what kind of man would let someone as beautiful and curvaceous as you go. I am sad to say that beauty is truly only skin deep. Your actions and reactions detract greatly from your looks. You’ve changed since the first season or two. When you were friends with Jen you were a lot more reserved and ladylike. If being friends with Tami is making you a siamese twin to her ugly attitude, drop her like a hot potato. If not I guess we are seeing the real you finally and it aint pretty.

15. sexipynkie86 says:

I think the show should be called stupid black girls but it very clear that no one on the the show is actually married to basketball players anymore because hum let me guess they act like little girls and school house playground bullies!!!! I can not say that i like this show anymore.

16. DANY says:

@LINDA, I love the vows. I do no hold up Open Marriages, but I must give Chad Ochocinco some credit for his truthfulness. He is the first man that I have ever witnessed, tell a female that he will and he is cheating. We should give him much credit for being up front, open, and honest. Now if Evil Evelyn is satisfied with having half of a man, and half of a husband, I wish her good luck.

17. CLARA says:

@Dany — I give much credit to Chad Ochocinco for being honest with such an evil female, and making his cheating known on National TV. I personally feel the wedding, will be a total waste of money and a total waste of time. Mainly because of Evelyn’s behavior. Chad have a problem with her Evelyn’s behavior now, and they are not married yet. I hope this is a money making plot only. Otherwise, they will be the first couple to make the world know, that cheating
      was acceptable before the marrriage.

18. teetee says:

Chad what do you want with Evelyn she is not a lady with classic. She is a Jennifer hater you need a lady who know how to act even when someone thinks different about her relationship.

Let Go Of that Hater.

19. rina says:

Evelyn looks more like a MAN than Chad….they both deserve the miserable lives they’ll have with one another… I think this whole “engagement” is a big sham and this marriage will never happen.

20. DAVID & TERRY says:

@LINDA — We love the “Open Marriage Vows”. Real funny but very true.
      one of my several partners in life
      one of my several true loves.
      I will not trust you
      I will not respect you,
      I will not be faithful through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles
      we may face together.
      I give you one hand,
      half of my heart,
      some of my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.

21. KEYLEE says:

@PAULINE, Evil Evelyn and Terrible Tami are the creators of WANNABE BULLIES.

22. Angela says:

Evelyn is so childish and wack! She is too old to be acting like a child.. Her daughter, im hoping is more civilized than she is.. It’s sad! She was nothing before Chad.. Now because she is with chad, she wants to treat Jennifer dirty.. Tammi did her more dirty and she now act like the best of friends with her.. But she can’t forgive Jennifer! Wow! When you fall again Evelyn lets see whose there.. Chad please do not impregnate Evelyn, cause believe me take heed to her attitude now and how dirty she is.. You’re already caught up chad marrying her.. Be smart bro!

23. Terry & Tanya says:

@DAVID & TERRY, we love your Open Marriage Vows. LOL

24. RICKIE says:

It is very hard for us to see Tami & Evelyn as pretty, because of their nasty and corrupt behavior. Pretty has no place in their personal description internally or externally. They are paying millions of dollars to beautify themselves externally, while placing their psychological problem on the back burner. Evelyn & Tami have shown to the viewers their true self. Their true self is very nerve-racking and distasteful, and very shameful. Self-indulgence is taking control over their life. They must realize Fame and Money comes and goes, materialistic things have very little value, but they will always need their brains to continue to survive.

25. KEITH says:

I would never accept an open invitation to have dinner with Chad & Evelyn. I would not allow my children to accept a free dinner with Chad & Evelyn. I would encourage my friends, and family members to not acccept a free dinner with Chad & Evelyn.

Because it would be an unsafe environment. I love my family and I love my friends. I want to keep them safe as possible. Because a free dinner is not good enough to risk your safety. Money can not replace your children, family members and friends.

26. DAVID says:

@KEITH, I can relate very well to your post. I love my children, I love my family members, and I love my friends. I thank God that they are not as evil as the females on the show. If my children, my family members, and my friends would behave themselves like untamed animals, I would be very disappointed.
      I would never let money cause me to embrass my children, my family members, and my friends

27. Rosanne says:

Chad and everyone on National TV witnessed Evelyn jump on tables in rage, throw wine glasses, make vicious threats, and shout/scream profanity. I would never leave my child alone with Evelyn. I would never introduce my child to Evelyn, if we were on the same elevator. Why would Chad allow his child to get close to such a psychological case? Why would Chad’s baby mother, let her child speak with Evelyn? Evelyn is not a mother, she is not a decent person, she is just a mad – lady.

28. Lisa Griffith says:

Chad you are making a big mistake!!!! Run now. Don’t worry Evelyn will still give you the butty.

29. OUR PRAYER FOR CHAD says:

We pray that Chad will read our post. It is not our business, but we really would like to know, if Chad is really thinking clearly. Why would Chad want to bring children into the world with such a distraught woman? Parents must to stop, putting children in harmful environments. Thousands of children are abused, used, and missing due to some parents lack of good decision-making. Chad take some time and think about your life and your daughter life. Put your sex drive, money, fame, and fortune on pause, just long enough to think about your daughter’s well being. Money can never take the place of your time, and love for your daughter.
      Chad, we only hope the best for you and your daugther.

30. RENEA says:

@OUR PRAYER FOR CHAD — Great post. It was very touching too. We hope Chad will read your post and understand why his viewers are so very concerned about the well-being of his daughter and his future. Money can never buy true love and happiness. Your daughter needs a mother role model in her life, and not a troubled soul. Chad your viewers are praying that you will think before you sink. IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO MAKE A WRONG DECISION RIGHT.

31. JACK & NICHOL says:

@OUR PRAYER FOR CHAD & @ RENEA — EXCELLENT and POSITIVE posts. Many times, we let money, fame, and fortune block REALITY. When this happens, we are so headstrong that we simply do not think of the FUTURE. This is why it is very important for those that love us try hard to reach us before we trip and fall. Chad, we hope you will take some quiet time to yourself. Read some of the feedback on the Social Networks from your fans/viewers/friends. Chad inhale/exhale and examine the good and the bad. If the bad out weight the good, let the good be a decision-making tool for your future. Because more often than not, your fans/viewers/friends are always correct.

32. HEARTLESS says:

KESHA,JENNIFER, & ROYCE stay focus. Enjoy your roles on BBW to the fullest. We wish you much success. Our advice to you is that TAMI & EVELYN can buy all the external beauty in the world (head to toe), but they can never buy internal beautfy of CLASS, INTELLIGENCE, and a CARING HEART.

33. KEITH says:

34. iamnina says:

ain’t evelyn like forty somethin? …anyway…chad knows that she will stay with him, because he and she knows her clock is ticking and that since she hadnt been able to land a pro sthelete (of any sort)’s hand in marriage. she really have this fantasy about being a wealthy man’s wife (based off of her looks..well i guess now ur finding out that it takes a lil more–especially when yo man tell u and the world that ur not enough woman for him, and that he will more than likely sleep with other women when/if he marries her tsk..tsk..desperation is a mutha

35. iam nina says:

evelyn looks like she could be chad’s mom or auntie