Basketball Wives – Episode 5 – You Ain’t About This Life

Oh yes, yes we are.

This episode will end in a toast. And then another toast. And then two more toasts. But before we get to that, let’s go back to last week, when Tami let Kesha have it. Everyone is still talking about it, so we might as well, too.

Tami and Evelyn meet with Shaunie to brief her on all the new drama with the new girls. Even though Tami and Kesha had it out last week and Tami explains that she gave Kesha a little “This is how it is” talking-to, Kenya‘s little laughing fit during that whole thing didn’t go unnoticed. Evelyn feels like she’s usually pretty good at figuring people out, but Kenya is actually a tough one to figure out. “Kenya has us fooled and we don’t know what to believe,” Evelyn says.

You know how Kenya has taken a shine to Jennifer? Maybe it’s for the best because no one seems to know how to act with either of them. During their dinner, Shaunie tells Ev and Tami that she’s having a birthday dinner, and that Jennifer is also invited. Hey, it’s Shaunie’s birthday, she can do whatever she wants with whoever she wants, but all Evelyn asks is that she not have to look at Jennifer during the party. “Truthfully, I hope that we have some form of entertainment at the birthday party,” Tami says. And truthfully, she’s going to get some.

Now begins our fish out of water tale of Suzie — amazing Suzie, with her white fur vest and beret — visiting Kesha’s family farm in North Carolina with Royce, and saying things like

and

“I’ve never been in something like this, ever,” Suzie says of the pickup truck Kesha pulls up in. “Is this really your car? This is definitely no Escalade.” And yet Jen is the one labeled bougie? “This is a family farm, right? I’ve only driven by farms, I’ve never been on a farm,” Suzie continues.
As Kesha tells the story of her mother falling in love with her dad and the struggle of being biracial, Suzie chimes in “I’m not black but I like chocolate too, sometimes.” “Yeah, you do,” Royce concurs. I’m kidding, sort of, about Suzie’s bougie-ness, this trip seems good for her and Kesha definitely seems to be growing on her. Although the sight of so many chickens on the far is still a total shot to her, as is the experience of riding ATV’s around.
Royce gets the hang of it right quick

and Suzie, a jet-ski enthusiast doesn’t actually have a major issue with it either.

They also spend time with Kesha’s family (who are all blonde-haired and blue eyed and Royce is like “She is really half-white. I thought maybe it was going to be like, brunettes, or people who were really tan, but no.”) and they discuss the difficulties of growing up as a mixed-race family, and at least for Suzie and Royce, it’s an eye-opening experience.

Royce’s eyes are also opened to the meal that Kesha had with the rest of the women (you know, the “Bitch, bitch, and more bitch” meal). “It was a night of pure hell,” Kesha tells Royce, and Royce vows to talk to Tami. “If the next time you see me, I’m scratched up and bruised, you know it didn’t go well,” she says. But judging from last week’s blog war, we’re curious what their status actually is at the moment.

Kenya, who as we know wants to form a bond with Jennifer, goes shopping with her and they chat about their divorces and rocky friendships. Once again, Jen uses the line about how she’s “eliminating drama from my life. I got rid of my husband so no one is exempt,” and she continues, saying “I don’t have a problem with Evelyn, she has a problem with me.”

Jen advises Kenya that the nightlife in Miami is great too, perfect for a newly-single girl on the prowl. “Miami is a big party city,” she says.

I had no idea.

Jennifer also hangs out with Tami to clear up whether or not it was Tami who bailed on the Lucid launch party, or if Jen actually didn’t invite her. “I haven’t seen you since before your launch party, which I wasn’t invited to,” Tami tells Jen.

“I could have sworn that I had invited her,” Jen says, “but maybe it slipped my mind.” It’s hard to tell is she really regrets her brain-fart, or if she just didn’t even register it. “I was like well, alright Missy Poo, then!” Tami responds. Tami’s also not going to let slide the thing that everyone’s been thinking, that Jennifer has changed and doesn’t have time for her old friends. Jen doesn’t do much to rebut the accusations, she does go out to the clubs more, but like, so what?

Suzie, Royce and Kesha are back in Miami now, and you know how we really thought that Suzie learned something from her trip to North Carolina? I mean, she did, sort of. But since she’s Suzie, she kind of puts what she learned in still-blissfully-ignorant terms. “It was crazy,” Suzie tells Jen about visiting Kesha. “There were true rednecks, but they were nice rednecks which was weird for me, I thought all rednecks and hillbillies were racist.” Aww.

Royce makes good on her promise to check in with Tami, too, about the whole dinner debacle, and she rolls on over to see her at the beach.

“Royce has this epiphany about Kesha because she went to her house and visited her family and that she doesn’t know the black side of her family and so all that has made her so compassionate towards Kesha. I’m saying girl, we all have issues, don’t nobody give a f— about me, so I don’t give a damn about Kesha in this moment.”

Royce wants Tami and Kesha to talk this out, but Tami refuses. And that’s that.

I can’t believe we haven’t even gotten to Shaunie’s birthday yet! God. Let’s do that now.

Shaunie invited everyone (okay, no Royce and Kesha) to her birthday party, and there is no seating arrangement that can prevent what’s about to go down. When Evelyn arrives, she seems to make a point of giving everyone but Jen a kiss and a hug. Fine, no biggie. But when it comes time to toast, everyone’s had a few drinks and things are going to get hairy.
Kenya is the first to toast. I won’t even tell you what she said, I’ll just let you relish everyone’s reactions to what she said.

When Kenya finishes her weirdly personal, over-long speech, Suzie chimes in “Shaunie, our bank accounts thank you! Right Tami? Off of food stamps!” Since we’re doing reaction shots, here’s Shaunie’s face when Suzie utters that line.

“I instantly though, how long would it take for me to shimmy down this table and choke the f— out of her?” Tami says. And friends, this isn’t even the worst toast of the night. So.

Since the night is only about awkwardness at this point, Evelyn’s speech to Shaunie is about to start the cringe-ball rolling. Everyone is very grateful for Shaunie’s friendship and check-signing abilities, but Evelyn makes a very pointed comment that she hopes “As a friend, that I’ve never changed to you and I will forever be loyal to you.” She is weeping, Shaunie is weeping, everyone’s eyes are basically glistening as a result of hthe heartfelt speech, and Jen’s reaction?

So of course Jen has a toast to give too, because she is not one to be outspeeched. This is truly a comedy of speeches right now.
Jen goes on an on about herself and being a business woman and..well, here’s what Evelyn thinks.

“Guys! Evelyn has another toast!” Evelyn says in third person. Wait, NOW this is truly a comedy of speeches. I can’t. This one is a lot less weepy-touchy-feely though.
“I want to toast to loyalty…to not talking s— about your mother f—ing friends on blogs…And let’s sum it up with being loyal to your friends,” she says, directing everything at Jen.
“Let’s add in ‘Not being disrespectful’ either,” Jen says, with her glass raised.

“You’re the fakest b—h at the table just like the mother-f—ing contacts in your eyes,” Evelyn yells across the table, and at this point, Shaunie is done with her own party.

“You wanna talk s—? You ain’t about this life!” Evelyn yells at Jennifer as she’s escorted by Shaunie out of the restaurant (but not before jabbing Jennifer’s head with her purse).

Jennifer has only one thing to say about the way this has escalated. “Wow.” That’s how we feel, too.

1. v debose says:

this is for suzie sit down and be quite.everytime u open ur mouth look and sound stupid. so for all the fan do us A favor sit down. like u tell ur children be seen not heard. Shaunie, suzie 20 mintues is up. the gig is up for u suzie hope u saved bought IRA and CD, seeing how you were thanking Shaunie for your bank account BYE BYE.

2. shopkins0220 says:

I am so sick of Evelyn. She is the epitome of ghetto. Get over Jen…the only reason you are so angry is because she told the truth. Your man will never be faithful and you know it. We know you are looking for a big pay off..so why don’t you be real. You all act like teens; trading stories about each other and stirring up trouble. Jen seems to have class and would do better if she severed contact with this classless show. People who you use curse words to communicate have a limited vocabulary…do you understand that Eve???

3. Candace says:

Shaunie is just as messy as the rest….cause she could tell them when they wrong! She likes the mess this show has become!

Tami please grow up….and Susie how does it feel for tami to front you! Yeah I see you was in her face apologizing, for once again running your mouth!

4. tsl says:

Tonight really was sad. I am so not happy with Tami. She is now all up Evelyns ass for some reason. Shaunie is fake. Jennifer is taking the high road with Evelyn acting like she’s 12. She seems to be jealous and all she did tonight was show it. Oh well I liked Evelyn until tonight and now she is a big joke. And what’s up with her saying it’s okay for other women to be in her relationship if she likes them???? Money is a very important thing in life but to act the way these women have been acting on TV is a damn shame.

5. dew says:

It seems Evelyn is some what jealous of Jennifer in this episode, she yells out “You aren’t about this life” (maybe that’s why Shaunie took her out of the situation) but in reality Jennifer is and Evelyn is not. If I am not mistaken Jennifer comes from a well to do family if you will and Evelyn does not. Maybe that is why she is jealous maybe that is why the “Circle” is saying things like Jennifer going out with new friends etc. Is that not allowed? Does that make them feel insecure? I thought the “CIRCLE” was supposed to be a strong band of women? We will see what’s next?

6. PA says:

What a GHETTO SHOW!!!! Evelyn you should be driving a truck, you sound like a truck driver ALL of the time……FOUL!!!! I think I am going to start a DON’T BUY EVELNY’S GHETTO LIFE STORY. Hope your book goes nowhere and your marriage too. Although if you allow Ocho to bring women home from the club…..if you like them, could last a while:) GREAT EXAMPLE YOU’RE SETTING FOR YOUR DAUGHTER, YOU ARE A FOUL MOUTH PIECE OF TRASH!!!!

TAMI, get back to therapy girl, you need help and medication.

Suzie you calling Kesha’s family red-neck and hillbilly’s, interesting coming from a white trash….or whatever you are. I’ll just say mut. You are really a dog always carrying a bone back to one of the girls about another girl to start trouble….you need therapy too.

SHAUNIE… WAS YOUR SETTLEMENT NOT LARGE ENOUGH???? DO SOME CHARITY WORK, HOLD A CRACK BABY……..GET THESE CHICKS OFF TV.

KESHA, I LIKE YOU GIRL….YOU ARE REAL!!!!!

ROYCE, YOU ARE REAL AND HAVE GOOD OLD FASHION COMMON SENSE!!!

JENNIFER, Miss such a much do you look and listen to yourself….for a college educated girl you can slaughter the King’s English. Medication for you too.

7. dew says:

Waiting for Ochoa Cenco to break Evelyn’s heart, then what will she say about Jennifer? Was she right? Is Evelyn afraid that she was right? Maybe that’s where all the anger is coming from but no one had the guts to say it but Jennifer. When Evelyn said she would do a threesome I thought so sad, so sad. I guess money will make you stoup real low. Is that what she did as a real “Basketball Wife or just a “football Wife?

8. jennifer williams/atlanta ga says:

i am not the jennifer from the show. I am so sick of evelyn. I cannot wait until somebody yap that tater. I use to like her, now she is just an empty wagon making a lot of noise. she better keep all the friends she have because when chad get through with her she gonna need them. Suzie, what are you. like kesha, continue to stand your ground, tami is just a loud mouth, scary chick, her and evelyn, funny how close these two have become. somebodu please whip evelyn’s a$$ and the get tami next. shaunie get a grip on these girls.

9. april says:

all and i mean all of you crazy ass women need to grow up shaunie, tami, evelyn. i wouldn’t want to be in your click for no amount of money. you 3 need god in your life. and suzy you need to just shut up and get a job

10. honeydew4u says:

Wow. How the tables have turned. Evelyn now seems jealous of Jen b/c she’s moved on and gotten a life. Kudos. She dropped them chix like bad habits and kept it moving. You are doing you and you finally stood up to Ev. Luv it. You have now made them the Non MF Factor. :)
    Tami, you and Evelyn are now birds of a feather. Dayum. You couldnt stand her last season. Ok? And now you joined at the hip? It wont last. You both need anger management. You are mad at the world and Evelyn mad at Ocho for wanting to sleep with la-di-da-di. She shd drop him too but too ashamed to do it. Kesha’s cool and has class for not arguing with Tami. She truly knew it would not get her anywhere. Shaunie’s keeping Suzi around to hang herself…her mouth will eventually get her in trouble – again and again and again.

11. rina says:

I am liking Kesha more and more. Down to earth and genuine….Royce falls into that catagory also. Evelyn is a hater, ugly on the inside and manly on the outside. Evelyn might be bipolar…I think she continually fights on the show in order to get more screen time, She’s alway fighting and creating drama…RUN CHAD RUN, she’s really a man. I had to laugh when she was discussing writing a book, this chick can’t put a complete sentence together and really, who wants to read her story? Is she serious? She has only shacked up with athletes who would never marry her. I think she might be jealous of Jen. Susie is just a lisping moron…just shut up and go away.

12. Madame X says:

Ignorant trash is what it is…Evelyn needs to go to school with her daughter and get educated, then maybe she can speak some other words. Tammi is a bully! that needs to be medicated before someone put her lights out, she ain’t ran upon the right person. Susie is just plain trailer trash igonorant. And Shaunie is fake as hell, always instigating a situation, they look up to her cause she’s got money so they all kisses her ass. Jennifer I knew it was just a matter of time before you and Evelyn would be at odds. Take a good look at Tami, this is how you were looking, head in the ass. Royce, you go girl! stay as far away from these hood rats as you can. And if I was crazy Kenya and Kesha, I would run!!!!!

13. HAHAHA says:

FORGOT ABOUT ROYCE, U DOING RIGHT STAYING AWAY FROM THE DRAMA EVEN THO I DIDNT LIKE YOU AND STILL DONT, BUT OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND

14. Jrocksdc says:

Susie is what we call a get wit. I can’t stand how she acts sometimes.
    Kenya is lame
    Eve is jealous of jenn
    Tammi I love u real chick just needs to tone it down a little bit
    Keisha I feel sorry for u
    Shaunie ring leader, instigator, snake. You make black women look bad.
    Jenn keep doing your thing
    Royce needs more airtime

15. C. Clifton says:

This episode is a class example of what the media, internet, word-of-mouth, and booze can do. I believe from the beginning that Jen and Eve relationship will change. The only thing they had in common were their relationship woes, and now its different. Eve and Ocho are planning a future and Jen and Eric are still in the process of divorce, the two dont go together. Honestly, a person going through heartache and change can not be there to the fullest mentally and emotionally for someone else. The frame of mind is different. Planning a wedding allows vulnerability and happiness where as divorce allows a sense of defense and forced independance. Im sure this matter is really founded on insecurities about one another, and whether or not yall were truly friends orjust good associates. I went through something similar and we ended our friendship of 14 years over bs but I ended it for myself and her because I wanted to remeber a friendship back then and not what it ended up as because at one time we were family and I reminded her of that and let her know my friendship was genuine. And please Eve, apologize to Shaunie about disrupting her party. As for Suzie’s comment to Tami, I believe liquid courage brings the ugly side out of people and unfortunately the truth about how people feel. Suzie should be more careful before she gets a sudden wake up punch in face. Pow Pow! Jen, let go of all the anguish you have and be vulnerable…the group knows you’re going through things and its okay to be humble and not defensive all the time. Kenya, we understand your new but its best to just sit back and observe okay. Keesha, chill on the whole talking mess and starting trouble because it’ll end up biting you in the ***. Look, all of you are grown and I know have walls up when it deals with emotions and friendship and all that crap but just realize at the end of the day its better to be the positive side of you and gain something than to be negative all the time and lose everything. God Bless!

16. Sunshinegirl says:

Evelyn is mad at Jennifer because she has finally stopped kissing her a$$ and stood up for herself. She can’t stand that Jennifer is being more classy than her and has moved on and found new friends. What I can’t understand is that Evelyn can be cool with Tami this season after she put hands on her but she can’t forgive Jen after she made some comments about her man, which she apologized for doing. Evelyn needs to grow up and stop being a hating nasty mouth hood rat. As for Shaunie, she should have checked her girl Evelyn and told her, yes you are ruining the party but we all know whats the bottom line for her…Ratings.

17. keke says:

First of all evelyn needs to stop all of the childish BS toward Jennifer acting like she can’t have an opinion for herself and also she is trying to bully her and get people on her side Jenn is actually being the bigger person by not going off on her so scando like a Detroit B

18. Teah says:

Uuuhhhhhh! Somebody please tell Shaunie and the producers of this show to make some changes quick, fast and in a hurry!!!!! This show should be called “Ghetto Basketball Wantabe Wives” . This show has become an embarassment for women of color. Tami, always remember a woman that can break bread and smile in your face knowing she screwed your man. Forgive, but don’t forget. One last thing, is the “B” word used in your organization that empowers young girls. Are you really setting an example. Susie, stop being a dumb-butt pond. Get a clue..”Oh, lets use stupid Susie. She thinks we’re her friends. She’ll get the info and bring it back” ….Susie, if you still don’t get it, know that Tami almost blew the cover and cussed your behind out. Jen, there is nothing wrong with being country. Trust, you really could stand to learn some things from folks that are from down South. The fact that your dad drove a porshe back in the day, does not make you all that. People that try to front a rich look drive porsches. Now if you had a driver drop you off at school in a Bentley, perhaps you would have a reason to have your nose up in the air. The thing happening now is your nose is so high, you’re starting to resemble Miss Piggy. Evelyn…..Uuuhhh! Just the next piece of easy “azzzzzz” after Ocho finishes with you, because he will. Everyone know you hand out a taste on the first date. In the circle of men, they are saying “when you gonna be finished dog?” Just nasty.

19. Sweety says:

Jennifer – I’m so proud of you, you are doin you and keepin it movin – It’s all positive, with your new connections/friends;much respect. Oh…by the way, I love how you played Tami off “I didn’t invite you to my launch – It was a crazy time…Ooops you know I love you” Brilliant!!!
    Keisha – I’m proud of you as well for being a lady; confident, intelligent, and not worthy of any of their time w/the exception of Royce, and who knows, you may even reconnect w/Jennifer; you may want to drop Suzie
    Royce – I love your spirit and confidence – I applaud you for staying out of the drama, as well as schooling Tami on what it means to be a Lady – she clearly won’t be able to relate, so please don’t put too much energy into her on any level. Suzie is so two-face, and a serious alcoholic. Shaunie – what a SNAKE. Tami – Karma is real, and you’ll meet your match fairly soon; it’s a bust; you really do need medication; for REAL ..Kenya…focus on your career.
    Evelyn – Wow…the jealousy & envy is REAL as it relates to Jennifer; I think medication would be good for you as well;

20. NINA says:

SHAUNIE EVELYN AND TAMI ARE FIRST CLASS WITCHES….THIS HIDEOUS MONSTROSITY OF A SHOW HAS TRULY SUCCEEDED IN FULFILLING ONE OF THE WORST STEREOTYPES IN AMERICA THAT WOMEN OF COLOR ARE EVIL, MANIPULATIVE, LOUD, CRASS, BELLIGERENT, MATERIALISTIC, AND MEAN SPIRITED!!!

VH1 IS MAKING LOADS OF MONEY OFF THE BACKS OF IGNORANT WOMEN ALL FOR MONETARY GAIN….I WATCHED IN HORROR AND WONDERED AT WHAT WOULD POSSESS 30 SOMETHING AND 40 SOMETHING YEAR OLD WOMEN TO ACT IN SUCH A HATEFUL AND VILE MANNER…SHAUNIE JUST SITS BACK THERE AND INSTIGATES THESE WOMEN, ACTING LIKE A PIMP AND USING THEM TO CREATE RIDICULOUS DRAMA, LIKE A BUNCH OF 6TH GRADERS!!!!!…EVELYN ON THE OTHER HAND BELONGS IN A PIGSTY, AND GARBAGE DUMP AND NOT A SHOW WITH HUMANS…AS FOR TAMI HER MEAN SPIRITEDNESS, BULLYISH, CRASS, AND VIOLENT WAYS ARE APPALLING!!!!……..JENNIFER I APPLAUD YOU FOR STANDING UP TO EVELYN…YOU ARE WELL EDUCATED AND POLISHED, AND I AM HAPPY YOU WISED UP AND LIMITED YOUR DALLIANCES WITH THESE FRUSTRATED, DESPERATE PATHETIC WOMEN……..

VH1 IS INDULGING IN REVERSE SLAVERY WHEREIN THEIR SHOW HAS REPLACED THE PLANTATION, AND BLACK WOMEN HAVE BECOME PAWNS IN THE HANDS OF THEIR SLAVE MASTER…I GUESS THE ONLY WAY THEY FIGURED WOMEN OF COLOR CAN BE WATCHED ON TV IS IF THEY ARE MAKING BUMBLING FOOLS OF THEMSELVES…WHY NOT DEPICT SMART, INTELLIGENT, CARING, GOD FEARING, NURTURING WOMEN OF COLOR????

WHEN HUMAN BEINGS STOOP SO LOW TO THE POINT OF WILLING TO ACT LIKE ANIMALS IN THE JUNGLE ALL IN THE NAME OF MONEY…THEN SERIOUSLY WE HAVE A COLOSSAL PROBLEM ON OUR HANDS!!!!…NOT ALL MONEY IS GOOD MONEY

WE WELL MEANING WOMEN OF COLOR NEED TO RISE UP AND STAND AGAINST THIS VILE NONSENSE MASQUERADING AS A TV SHOW….FOR HOW LONG DO WE SIT BACK AND LET THIS PUTRID VILE CONTINUE ON TV????????

21. Honesty says:

You ladies need to find God, not just wear the cross jewelry but live a life that is pleasing to God in everything you say and do. I cannot believe the foul and vile behavior this show promotes.

Keisha and Royce, you two are the only rational ones on the show. Stick to your morals and where you came from, don’t stoop to the immature behavior and malice that the others do.

22. Unreal Women Act Like This says:

They ALL should have went to Keisha’s family farm and been forced to pitch MANURE for an entire week. Some awareness of what they have turned into and some humility would do them all good. The immature behavior, rage issues, histrionics, deception and foul mouths, just display ugly and vile.

I bet every one of their ex’s is glad to have them out of their life, for if this is their true colors? How humiliating for their children to see their grown mothers acting so toxic.

Maybe a trip to a third world country for a month would humble each and every one of them.

23. Robert says:

That is so true, Nina.

24. me says:

Tami you said you would not be on the show if it potrayed you in a bad way. Well it is really doing that!

25. Tammy says:

Oh my goodness the toast last night were like an energizer bunny they just kept going and going and going and going. I did feel that when Evelyn got up the second time it was to start something and since this was someone esles affair she should not have done that. It was wong and truly class-less. I also feel that Jenifer should not have chimmed in with any comments, I feel that she is tryinf to prove that she can be a hard behind. The way the party ended was on a very tacky ending. Guys get it togther!!!! Suzie please sit down and shut-up she just got in good with the other girls however she always has something stupid to I was glad Tammi went off on her she knew that was a salty subject for Tammi. I did feel that Tami being her loud usual self this was the time to be and not when she was speaking to Keisha last week. It would seem that she has something personal towards Keisha, could it be because she is white? I would really like Tammi and Keisha to talk things through like mature adults so that they could get along better. I could appreciate that fact that Royce did stand up and say something and that she let Tammi know that she was wrong and to try to work on it. That was very mature on Royces part. Kenya all I can say is she tries toooooooo HARD, please STOP IT!!!!

26. everybody was having a nice time until evelyn got up and made that second dumb ass toast and after that all hell broke loose she really should not have tap jenn. on the head with her purse . evelyn quick to lay hands on somebody she is going to put her hands on the wrong person .and that person is either going to sue or beat the breaks off her ass…………………………..

27. Starla562 says:

I have to agree with everyone on this blog. I have been a fan of this show since episode 1. I am so disappointed in the way Tami has been kissing Evelyn’s ass. Did she forget that Evelyn slept with her man and justified it by stating she was “A Non-MF Factor”. Wow, she isn’t as tough as I thought. She is just like a school bully, only hard to the ones that are weak. She wouldn’t dare mess with someone really from da hood. Lol! I have to give up to Royce and Keisha for staying real and having class. They didnt have to stoop so low to ensure their spot on the show.
    Evelyn – is just money hungry. You are not wifey material to a real man.
    Susie – Is nothing but a kiss ass to anyone just to stay in the circle.
    Shaunie: You do not have to be involved in the drama. Let the drama queens do that.
    Kenya – your irrelevant

Reality tv should seem real. Now this shows just looks really scripted and ridiculous.

28. powerwoman says:

They should change the name of the show to the Basketball Bully Wives. I’ve never seen anything more ridiculous in my life. It’s the two big mouth bully juveniles posing as women Tami and Evelyn taking all thier low self-esteem insecurities out on all the other women who are trying to have some growth in thier lives and just trying to get along. Then you have Shaunie who really needs to get some new friends who would make her look better…she needs to get a backbone and stick up for her friends who are trying to be respectful to each other like Jennifer, Royce and the new ladies. Now Suzie really hasn’t learned a damn thing from her other seasons, still talking bad about the other women and just causng trouble. Who the hell needs friends like this??? This show isn’s going to be around for to much longer. Who wants to watch grown women act like this…it’s embarrasing and an insult to all women and I don’t think they should be getting rich by displaying their bad behavior. I’m not learning anything valuable here except these women have deep issues and need to be in therapy. Oh and anger management for sure!!!!

29. deelee says:

Question….. What does Suzie actually do besides BBW? Seems like Tami, Royce, Shaunie, Jen and even Evelyn have some other purpose going on but what else does she do? Just curious if anyone knows.

30. Elaine says:

smh @ lisp talking Suzie….that girl knew what she was doing. Alcohol my ass. People always blame the alcohol for someone saying what they truly feel. Now, I’m not co-signing for Tami, but that was THE MOST INAPROPRIATE TIME to say “off food stamps, right Tami!”. As far as Evelyn is concerned, a ho will always be a ho. Jennifer just keep doing you. Kesha and Royce stay away from the drama. Kenya, I don’t know what to say other than don’t be fooled by the others thinking you are cool with them ’cause you’re not. They are being fake and you need to quit trying so hard to fit in.

31. Jen says:

I have seen all these ladies for one Shaunie needs to grow a back bone instead of riding on Evelyn’s. Tammi is a bully, bottom line. Suzie is a waste of the shows time, I rather wash dishes when she comes on the screen. Kenya needs to get a life, she dresses as if she is still in the hood. Keisha and Royce I have respect for because they dont seem to be all about the drama. Ms. Jennifer might have graduated college but she needs to know that the word is not Birfday it is Birthday.

32. Disrespectful says:

Words from Tami BLOG– Shed and the editors, whatever Kesha is paying you, I’ll double it just so the viewers can get the truth. I can’t wait to see how you screw me over with the Tahiti footage.

VH1 & BBW PRODUCERS – why are you putting up with Tami & Evelyn’s unprofessional and criminal behavior on the show?

These little girl are uncultivated, bad mannered, and a waste of time. Tami & Evelyn are getting hate mail all over the place. They lack self-respect, they disrespect their daughters, and they disrespect the viewers of the show with viewer’s offensive verbal attacks.

33. ROBIN says:

VH1 must stop the violence and verbal abuse on BBW. High ratings should never take priority over cast members safety and well-being. Laws against BULLYING are being enforced in our schools. VH1 should have zero tolerance for VIOLENCE for the REALITY SHOWS. Our children are practicing and acting out what they see on TV.

34. APOLOGY FROM TAMI & EVELYN says:

KESHA do not need an apology from Tami for saying what was truly on her cold-heart and idiotic mind. Tami has done enough damage to herself by her hateful behavior and offensive verbal attack. The only thing KESHA really need from Too Tall Tami is for her to stay in her own little miserable world. KESHA keep smiling. Give Tami your support by issuing your signature of approval for her NON-EXISTENCE. Tami cannot and will never be able to survive in KESHA’s classy and successful world.

35. sylvia says:

Susie, How are you going to call some one rednecks when you are the epitome of poor white trash? You need to sit your self down someplace and hush. You have nothing useful or insightful to say, you fronting cos girl, you ain’t really got no money!! When are you going to learn? Stop going back and forth with that he said she said, bs.

Evelyn, what are you 12? You are an embarrassment, tacky, low class and you look like the dragon woman that you are coming off to be. Chad would be a fool to marry you and and have everybody talk about what is he doing with that low class slide!!

36. KTE says:

WHY, WHY, WHY is Suzie still on the show? I am so tired of her weak, kiss ass mentality. She serves no purpose other than kissing every bodies ass on the show. She is so freakin annoying it ain’t funny. VHI, Shaunie somebody please listen .. Take her off the show please