Well, in case you were wondering what kinds of hijinks will ensue on season two of La La’s Full Court Life, we’ll definitely be seeing La La getting booty-popping lessons from a stripper. La La showed the moment off during her appearance on Big Morning Buzz Live today and admitted that she’s tried out some of the sexy dance moves the stripper taught her on her hubby, Carmelo Anthony. So do the moves work? “I’m smiling right now, so it must be going good,” she said, high-fiving host Carrie Keagan. And keep watching to hear her commentary on some classic retro clips from TRL like the moment where Tom Cruise tried to “hip hop dance” with La, “It was fun to, you know, have Tom Cruise bumping and grinding on you,” she said.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi Faust Plays 'Ratchet Or Not Ratchet' | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Dutchess Plans To Get A Boob Job | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog