Basketball Wives Episode 6 Sneak Peek: We Will Tear Her To Pieces

And you thought last week would be the end of the Jennifer/Evelyn drama at Phillipe’s! You were so wrong. In this sneak peek of Monday night’s Basketball Wives, Shaunie‘s party has been broken up, but for Jennifer’s safety, Shaunie’s trying her hardest to keep Evelyn’s fists from flying. “My goal is to keep Jen safe,” Shaunie explains. “Because at this point, I know Evelyn will hurt her.” So will Evelyn actually get her hooks in Jen? Will she be charged with possession of a deadly clutch purse? Watch and find out.

Basketball Wives airs Monday night at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

1. RCDC63 says:

Evelyn is such a coward, if you notice the only time she jumps bad is when someone is right there to “so-called hold her back”, she’s always trying to throw something or like she used her clutch in this episode. I have no respect for her, she is clearly a bully and only cares about herself. Shaunie should have put Evelyn in her place, since she was messing up her birthday dinner, grown women… pretty pathetic. Evelyn and Tami are both bullies and just need someone to stand up to them. Neither want a true friend they only want followers.

2. Valerie says:

GROW UP EVELYN, YOU COULD NEVER BE ON JENNIFER’S LEVEL.

3. Lashonda p terry says:

Honestly,these grown ass women are ridiculous. First of all, I really don’t see a reason why Evelyn is so upset with Jen, it seems to me that she’s now have Chad in her life she doesn’t have a need to be BF with Jen anymore so she have to come up with some BS reason to dismiss her. One word for Tami “BULLY”. I think the ladies on the show are intimidated by her. Any words that’s comes out of Tami’s mouth whether it’s good or bad, to Evelyn, Jen, Suzie and Kendra it’s not a problem. But anything said or done among them (excluding Tami), it’s a problem. Kisha is just being misunderstood. Royce keeps it real out of all of them and i like her. Shaunie…..IDK…she’s on the show to babysit those grown ass women.

4. soulfuljoy says:

The thing that is most interesting to me, is that they are seeing these episodes for the first time with the editing and such, but in their blogs NO ONE takes ANY RESPONSIBILITY for their actions. That just baffles me. How can you NOT see that you are wrong? How do you justify such behaviors? These women are the nastiest narcissists I’veevr witness. They take low to a new level and the level of pettiness is insane. These women’s brains have NOT matured past the age of 16. Waiting outside an upscale restaurant, so you can brawl like a bird in the projects is just crazy!!! WOW is really all I have to say. Is the money really worth degrading yourself on national tv every week? They all lack ethics and morals in my honest opinion, but I guess the money in their bank accounts is more important that having a iota of integrity. Sad.

5. Elizabeth says:

I tell you one thing Evelyn you are not helping your fan base. Believe me will never gain supporters by being a bully. A grown mature woman don’t need to use her fists to solve a disagreement she uses her educated brain to come to a peaceful resolution. The way you are choosing to handle this situation is so despicable and sad..

6. sheila stephens says:

I totaly agree with the commient from RCDC63, she needs to jump Bad to the right person,. And what does she mean you not about this life? from what i can tell Jen is the only one who came from money,,, so she is about that life, I just wish Ecelyn could run across Chrissy from Love and Hip Hop, she would shut her down.

7. Lidz2012 says:

Evelyn is jealous of and mad at Jenn because Jenn is treating her like the trash she is. Jenn came from money and Evelyn grew up in the projects and had to marry into money. Evelyn get over it, stop being jealous of Jen and leave her alone!!! She wasnt acting like that when tammi was mad at her. Thats cause Tammi would whop that a**.

8. MS. SHORTY says:

EVELYN REALLY NEEDS TO MOVE ON SHE’S ACTING LIKE A CHILD JEN HAS MOVE ON TO BETTER THINGS IN LIFE .EVELYN SHOULD BE FOCUS ON HER WEDDING AND NOT SO MUCH ON JEN.JEN NEEDS TO BEAT THAT AZZ

9. CHARISSE WALKER says:

I THOUGHT EVELYN HAD CLASS, WHY IS GEN ALWAYS ON YOUR MIND, IT IS NOT THAT SERIOUS. EVELYN IS A NICE LOOKING WOMAN. BUT HER WAYS MAKE HER LOOK SOOOOO UGLY, PLUS SHE HAS A DAUGHTER,SHE IS SETTING A VERY BAD EXSAMPLE FOR HER, SHOWING HER THIS IS HOW YOU, HANDLE THINGS. IF SHE DON’T LIKE GEN WELL DON’T SAY NOTHING AND BE A LADY, SHE IS ACTING LIKE SHE IS IN THE 6 GRADE. GEN WILL GO A LOT FURTHER THEN EVELYN,IN LIFE,BECAUSE GOD DON’T LIKE UGLY. EVELYN YOU ARE MAKING GEN LOOK SOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU,GIVE IT A REST,GROW UP,LET GO AND LET GOD,LIFE IS TO SHORT.KEEP YOUR HEAD UP GEN, EVELYN’S FAN’S ARE TURNING ON HER,SHE IS FADING OUT.!!!!!!!

10. Yvonne says:

[I just wish Ecelyn could run across Chrissy from Love and Hip Hop, she would shut her down.] @sheila stephens I don’t promote violence; however, I was thinking the same thing. Let Evelyn jump bad with Chrissy. After Chrissy gets done with her, She’ll have Evelyn changing her name. (lol) That Chrissy is a wolf in sheep skin. Obviously, the episodes we’re viewing are pre-recorded, but I don’t understand why charges are not filed against these extremely violent acts. I noticed, Jen seemed to have had a bodyguard with her at the party. If Evelyn continues to threaten or attempt to attack, Jennifer should press charges against Evelyn and have her arrested as well as have a restraining order placed against her. Maybe some Jail time for Evelyn will help bring her back to a civil reality.

What Jennifer may have said on a radio show or allowed to be posted on a blog, is not serious enough for Evelyn to act so violated. Based upon the discussion that took place between Evelyn and Chad in the previous episode, Jennifer didn’t say anything that is not already publicly apparent. Evelyn so much as agreed to allow Chad to be a cheater just as long as he lets her know about it. …Wait a minute…What?!? So what’s the problem? There must be some deeper issues Evelyn has with Jennifer that has not been addressed. Never the less, if I were Jen I would cut my losses and move on. Let Evelyn wallow in her own misery and not allow herself to be the target of Evelyn’s deeper issues. Jennifer, I’m telling you, If Evelyn so much as breathe a threat your way again, have her behind arrested. Enough is enough. Television is not worth someone attempting to beat you down and do you bodily harm. It is so not worth it.

11. DARLENE says:

OMG!!! EVELYN NEED TO GROW , THATS IS SO SAD….

12. Zadie b says:

It is sad and disappointing to see grown women behavior so gutter in a nice restaurant. Evelyn last season was so chill and level head, she was a business woman that presented herself with such classy fashion. She has become the junior Tacky bad tempered Tammi Roman. Evelyn if wedding planning and trying to put a leash on your fiancé is making you loose your class and dignity then it might be time to step back to look at all choices made thus far. I used to say Evelyn is going to fly above all the ghetto responses to the gossip and show you how a true grown woman handles small minded and petty people. The real puppet master is still hands down Shaunie she smiles and cashes the checks while these women lose respect by reacting so hateful to a simple situation. My junior high schooler and I see girls at this way over lip gloss, shoes, and hairstyles that are copied by non popular girls. I believed that grown omen handle matters differently but sadly not. Great examples you have become to your daughter

13. sharon says:

i think evil evelyn has not met her match- she jumps around and cussing like she so bad- no wonder chad is still not changing- i wonder how her daughter feels- i can say jen is better than me cause i would beat that ass- she is all talk. jen keep doing u for u only making her look dumb, but ay evelyn why u did not run up in tammy and royce like that.. wow this show is a mess and how embarassed ocho should be…

14. Marvelous Malaysia says:

To begin At first I liked Evelyn Because I thought she was nd ND Just mean cause she was standing her ground and all But now she just going slap crazy. I mean Look lady you got a cute man Chad and A nice car and He spoil you and yoyu still be trippin over so stupid stuff. Jen is a successful Person and Her divorce and all Is said and she do got ha wrongs but I mean Evelyn you just a Bully who think they can beat up everybody…Dang Everytime you turn around you got Jennifer on your mind I mean dang she aint your wife. I like Jennifer and Royce and Most of everybody except Evelyn and Sum what Kenya but she a whole diffrent story then you..Jennifer please make my dream cum true of beatin Evelyn I know yo wanna ack all classy but show her you gotta a mouth too..I Dont like Evelyn you BUM!

15. candy says:

Eve. Just because you sold your soul. dont get mad at Jen. Until you all realize who you are and where you come from you will never learn. Jen you come from shem blood line son of Noah. please respect yourselves get out of this evil circle. Don’t let the money make you. Jesus did say in the end time the children of this world will worship stone and wood. This show is definetly after the wood. So, So, Said. I pray God have merrcy on your soul and who ever is behind this madness

16. sabrina says:

grow the hell up evelyn your embarrassing to chads family think about his mom friends even they maybe watching your sad!

17. AJ says:

I don’t even think it’s the money at this point, I think they just want fame. Some ppl just don’t care how they carry themselves. Jen is no angel and have done really dumb stuff also to be a part of her friends like deeply kissing that guy on national television like that whom she had just met and while she was still married. They all have businesses going on EVERY ONE OF THEM so Jen launching Lucid don’t put her on the map. She’s just catching up. She is an college grad who graduated cum laude so being college educated has nothing to do with anything. Besides, when Ev said what’s that suppose to mean, and she says I am college educated I know what it means. Duh? Well the person asking her wasn’t college educated so that WAS NOT an educated response. Jen is in the midst of Karma, stop acting like she’s so innocent. Evelyn is mess, mess, mess, MESSY….as well as her new sidekick. “Keepin’ it Real” (Real Funky that is) Tami….

18. I Speak The Truth says:

Evelyn shows her ignorance with her thug mentality and lack of impulse control. Her mouth is so foul and vile.

Jennifer talks so weird. Wish she would remove the word “like” from her vocabulary, that makes her look ignorant as does the way she speaks with her strange words, use proper English.

I like Keisha, she has class and dignity.

Tami also has an anger management problem like Evelyn, to be grown women acting like street thugs is just silly and immature, and not role modeling behavior for their kids.

Suzie gets on my nerves the way she just is a pot stirrer trying to help Shaunie set up the next dramatic scene.

I cannot believe these are grown women in their 30′s and 40′s acting like this. How humiliating for their families.

19. Grow Up says:

These women are as bad as the cast on Jersey Shore.
    Only Royce and Keisha have any class, manners or self respect to not stoop to the low levels of ignorance that Tami, Evelyn, Jennifer, Shaunie and Suzi do.

It says volumes about their character that they will act so abusive, crass, immature and like high school mean girls. The ones who plot the drama, Shaunie and Suzi, are no better then Tami and Evelyn and Jennifer.

Grow up and act like the ladies God made you to be! This narcissistic superficial personality you all display is disgusting. Keep selling your souls to the devil.

20. Leanne says:

I would never buy a thing that any of them promotes. I will not support the nastiness any of them represent, that included Jennifer and her lip gloss. The toxic tongues that they all have, the mob mentality, the mean girl behavior is absurd.

21. Maizaaa says:

Evely need to sit down leave that girl alone need to thinking about her stuff she just want to the center of every thing grow up and leave people the hell alone.

22. DJS says:

I feel it is a shame that the younger women on the show act more mature than the much older females, (I won’t say women because you don’t behave like women.) Get some class Ev and Tami then you will be about “THIS LIFE”. Until then you are what you portray yourselves to be. There’s not that much editing in the world unless they are using magic tricks…… LOL

23. FloridaSqueeze says:

Jen has class thats why she sleep on that drama from evelyn. evelyn need to be keeping up with chad, who just let her know, he will and do have somebody else dummy. what people do for fame or to just be seen. she better be glad i’m not one of the wives.

24. tkny says:

Evelyn is a bird. I hope vh1 starts fresh. LISTEN TRASH IS TRASH IF IT QUACKS LIKE A DUCK ITS A DUCK. SHAUNIE IS A SELLING HER SOUL. EVELYN IS A BIRD. TAMMY IS A HOT MESS. AND THE BIRDS IS CORNY. JEN AND ROYCE HAVE GROWN UP AND DONT CARE

25. tina says:

Evelyn needs to get her mother out the projects and stop fighting.She is getting marry don’t she understand that at all.

26. Diana Kasparova says:

U no nobody seems to understand including those stupid basketball wives what is trully is going on. Idnt condole Evelyns behavior but Jen really sold her out. U dnt do what Jen did to her best friend If u have concern go talk to ur friend in private u embarassed Ev and should of been there 4 her as a friend no matter what Jen is a snake Ev run from her I no u hurt, but ur true friend is ur beautiful sisiter xoxoxoxo

27. Loree C says:

I do not understand why Evelyn insists on acting like a caged wild animal and thinks that makes her look hard. She looks pathetic and like a lunatic. If she is done with Jennifer, be done with her and move the heck on. If she’s confident that her relationship with Chad is solid then why does she get so angry every time she is in Jennifer’s presence? I believe it’s because she knows things aren’t all she portrays them up to be and seeing Jennifer just reminds her. It has to be otherwise she would just ignore Jennifer and as the saying goes, “show her better than she can tell her”. At any rate, she’s a bully and clearly acting a dayum fool is her M.O. She did the same thing with Suzy and Royce. She really makes sisterhood look bad!! I can’t stand her and although I don’t wish bad on anyone, I really wish she would get somewhere and sit her ugly behind down (as in her ways make her look hideous). Maybe she should take some etiquette classes.

28. MB says:

I think it is sad that Evelyn and Jennifer are no loger friends. It is really a shame. More importantly, what makes it worsa is how two womwn can be friends though thick and thin and let something as simple as this end their friendship but when it comes to their man they are willing to forgive him no matter how much he hurts you. Evelyn openly told Chad in so many words that if he wanted to cheat, she would be okay with it as long as he used protection and let her know about it. How easy it is to forgive a man for doing something that should be against what marriage stands for but not your long time friend. I wonder if Chad has friends that make comments about his relationship that cause him to end his friendship with them or pick a fight with them. it seems he already let Evelyn know that he should not have to give up his friends by any means…

29. Kawana Williams says:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE how these women seem to want the world to see them as the ‘creme de la creme’ of women………how ironic is it that SOME of them actually show themselves to be nothing more than hootrats with men with money……& since Evelyn is marrying Chad Johnson (thank you sir for changing your last name: ochocinco is NOT 85 is Spanish, foolish man), shouldn’t she now be considered as a castmember of “Football Wives”? She might actually help them to get some ratings.

30. tmoat says:

I want Evelyn to grow the hell up and stop hating on Jennifer for real it is not that deep if you are supose to be so freakin grown . Grown ass woman don’t act like evelyn to me she seems to be sooo jealous of jen

31. Evelyn, obviously u don’t watch urself on television cause if u did u would go into hiding. Grow up low class. And to think i used to admire ur beauty. Ur r soooooo ugly to me and so many others. The ugliest on this disgraceful show.

32. Beyoncca says:

I think EVILyn is miserable in her life right now. Mainly due to Chad’s on camera revelation that he lacks the ability to be faithful. The fact that Evelyn agreed, and is okay with Chad bringing other women in their bedroom, is solely because of Chad’s net worth. Had Chad been an average guy with an average bank account Evelyn would expect loyalty. I believe Chad was setting-the-scene when he told Evelyn that tid-bit. I believe Chad expected Evelyn to flip-out when he mention other women, and when Evelyn agreed instead of protesting that threw Chad for a loop.Chad tried to escape, hoping Evelyn would break-up with him, but to no avail. Evelyn intends on hanging on be a thread .Literally.lol

33. Denise says:

And the worst part about these women on this show with the exception of maybe Royce, is that they really believe that they have made some kind of name for themselves. None of them, not one of them seem to exude any level of REAL intelligence. Tami, why does she hold her mouth like a character off of the Grinch who stole Christmas everytime she makes a statement. And why has no one told Evelyn that she should stop saying “I SEEN you last week,” or “When I SEEN you at the party,” etc? Is there not anyone who works for the show that can tell her that the correct form of the past tense verb is “SAW!!!” Example: “I SAW you last week” or “When I SAW you at the party” not to school her right now, but fyi, “SEEN” is the past participle form of the verb and should be used in conjunction with an auxillary (or so that maybe Evelyn will understand, “A HELPING VERB”) Example: “I HAVE SEEN her around” or “She HAS BEEN SEEN at a few parties.” Gee wiz, must she display such a level of ignorance ALL of the time? Kids, please stay in school!!!! DO NOT IMITATE THIS WOMEN GIRLS, and boys PLEASE DO NOT SEEK OUT THESE TYPES OF WOMEN!! I wish Royce would just completely leave the show before she loses all public respect as well.

34. melind freemon says:

Evelyn, since you are talking about “loyalty” from people in your life, why do you give the one person that should provide that to you out of commitment, love , and everything else that goes with a relationship a pass? You are always saying Jen doesn’t get it but I don’t think you should worry too much about Jen. Chad is the one you should DEMAND loyalty and respect from but I guess since he told you he will never be faithful to you up front that is ok. Hefa please!!! You are pathetic in every way, and should not pretend to be “100″ on anything. GET OVER YOURSELF!

35. a true thinker says:

It’s funny how Evelyn could ALWAYS voice her opinion about Jennifer and Eric relationship but want to stomp Jen’s head in if she give her opinion about her ad Chad’s. Evelyn told Jennifer she shouldnt be with Eric because the way he treated her and cheated on her YET Chad treats her the same and its ok for him to cheat as long as he run it by her. Thats why they say to never expect someone to do what they advised you to do. I use to like Tami but i HATE the way she turned into Evelyn’s side kick she use to stand for something but now she’s just falling for anything. And last but not least these SUPPOSE to be grown woman are killing me with this circle mess for 1 you guys are to old to be calling urself a click up. for 2 you guys are to old to not be able to sit and have a decent conversation without throwing drinks or fists. for 3 you guys are old enough to know everyone you meet you’re not going to like but it doesnt mean u have to be rude or disrespectful. Please grown up you have young ladies and little girls looking up to you thanx :-)

36. carolyn smythe says:

Woman thou art loose. Why be upset if someone has a name for your behaviour. Stop hating on
    Jennifer, you are not a pretty girl facially , attractive yes, but makes yourself more ugly. Shaunie
    must be scared of you she needs to tell you the truth. Tami is just as bad, and she still looks
    a mess, (remember when u said she couldn’t put herself together) well yes a little better from a
    1 to maybe 21/2. Oh, she needs to go get some botox. Suzie total puppet. Only Royce has the answers for u guys. I don’t know Evelyn but you make yourself look bad very bad.

37. Vanessa says:

Evelyn is not wife material if the wedding do take place the the marriage wont last!!!! She tries to be classy but act like a hood rat. Who wants a wife like that to represent them.

38. #TeamEvelyn says:

Jen Should have never spoke of Evelyn the way she dad…..

39. Put Chrissy On With Eve Lol says:

Eve you know its sad when so many ppl want to see YOU GET BULLIED. You really need a taste of your own medicine. You also need to read and stop all of that ebonics. “You ain’t about dis life”. You’re always looking down on somebody…how they dress, their weave, etc. Well sweetie every time you open your mouth I’m sure people are wondering what level of education you have. We know you know how to cuss very well. Proper English…..that’s another story. Not cute. Especially for a woman your age.

40. Ms. Sam says:

Yes Jen Sign A contract, but I’m sure that was for a cast members, VH1 should have protected her against anyone else. ( ANY OUTSIDERS ). So Jen should sue that HOOD RAT that hit her, plus V H 1 !!!!!!!!!. And Reese, You will Be Find, Trust me thats not the first time he’s Said & done that to his son’s mother, and if he’s done to her,,,, he will do it to you. Let Him Go BOO. Ms. Money Hungry don’t care how I get it Shaunie…. Jen You should SUE HERE TO. evelyn and tami No Wonder They Are Alone,, No Man , evelyn,, that man is not gonna marry you. I hope he’s smart enough not to marry your HOOD RATS BUTT,. You notice I spelled both their names in lower case letters don’t you.. THAT’S BECAUSE THEY ARE SMALL KIDS. They are BULLIES. Gotta go not. look for me to make comments somewhere else. One more thing. I been stop watching the show when I saw a preview of that NUT evelyn running across a table and my radio station talked about the next day… I new I was done with it. REALLY GUYS !