Mob Wives Episode 11 Sneak Peek: Renee’s Life Turns Upside Down

We know that often times, reality shows can come across as a little too plotted out or seemingly fake, but in this sneak peek from the upcoming episode of Mob Wives is anything but contrived. The next couple of episodes are about as real as it gets, as Renee Graziano‘s life gets turned upside down in a very dramatic, heart-breaking way. In the clip above, Renee struggles to deal with the some information she received in a letter from Junior stating that he turned himself into the Feds. In the clips below, watch as Renee struggles to process the information and starts to lose it when Karen shows up to talk her down. The episode airs Sunday at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

1. Chrissiepoo says:

Stay strong, Renee. Much love <3

2. Theresa Lerza says:

Renee, U r a Beautiful Woman, I really WISH that U would stop letting people get over on U, and U also have alot to offer, if Jr. thinks that WAY, then guess WHAT, I would give him a run for the money!!!!!!!!! WATCH who will come running back, sometimes U have to do this, PLEASE GET STRONG!!!!! Maybe U need NEW friends, to help U through it, Good LUCK

3. sherry says:

she loses it if it’s cloudy out… can’t stand her,drama queen

4. Michele says:

Poor Renee, obviously Jr. doesn’t love or care for you at all. You’d think he would want to start a new life after being in prison already but it seems he hasn’t learned his lesson. You are a good person and you deserve better. There are many other fish in the sea….it’s time to move on. Jr. is a piece of crap and only thinks of himself!

5. Mandy Jackson says:

RENEE!!! You’re going to have a nervous breakdown (if you haven’t already) if you don’t calm down and get rifd of stress in your life!! I feel so bad for you!! You’re my fav on the show!!

6. renee, i know that u are a strong lady, and i know how much u love junior. i hate to see u hurt like that. i think out of all the ladies that we would be friends because of your loyalty. i respect you soo much and i sincerely hope that u find some peace and i will pray for u and your family.

7. linda hiatt says:

u will get through this. god doesnt give u anymore than u ca handle. like u everyone i know has done time too. it is hard.my brother is in jail right now. getting railroaded. if u were in my hometown we would go drink in my garage together. lol

8. Tiffany says:

Renee, you really need time away from staten island and find some clarity and peace. Many hugs and do what’s best for you and A.J.

9. Tracy says:

Renee, your a very, very strong woman, you can and will hold it together because you have son that means life to you. I so know how much your family means to you, I have the same emotions when it comes down to my kids and grandbabies, I breath because of them. You do the same for your family. Junior is a big boy and he knows what he has to do for himself, to make him better, so that when all is said and done, he can come home a better man for himself his family. I can personaly say that I know how it feels to be right there on the edge and have to hold up strong, I recently lost my sister in a roll-over car accident, and I had to go I.D. her and make all funeral arrangements, and make sure her babies are going to be well taken care of. Always rememeber, the strength within, look at you, a very remarkable woman, YOU DIED while in the hospital, did that stop you, no you thought of your family, your strength brought you back. I always tell people that are in such disstress that God is the only man that will never leave your side, he will give you the answers that is right for you. I know the love you have for your man, you would walk through hell for him, now let him prove his love for you. You deserve the best, and that man better show you that. My thoughts and prayers are with you in your time. TLC

10. So sick of it says:

I’m so tired of Renee’s over-acting. It’s becoming too much to watch. Her reactions to things are way over the top and an obvious attempt at making herself screen-worthy. I find myself heading to the kitchen or tending to other things while she’s onscreen. Her fake I’m-so-stressed-I’m-breaking-down hand “shaking” is ridiculous. She’s starting to ruin the show for me. I just don’t buy it. I couldn’t even finish the last episode.

11. Kristylynn Lacy says:

So this isn’t where she finds out Jr turned rat and sent her dad to prison??? When does that air?

12. summer says:

He must have went into the witness protection program

13. erin says:

I’m confused…is rene’s husband junior italian or spanish? They’re refering to him as hector.

14. amber stacey says:

Keep your faith!! I will be praying for the family. :-)

15. jeanette b says:

JR DID WHAT HE DID HE LOVES YOU WITH HIS LIFE AND HIS SON, HE KNOWS HOW YOU WOULD FEEL AND DOESNT WANT TO SEE YOU IN PAIN ANYMORE,
    HE WOULD LAY HES LIFE FOR YOU, MY HUSBAN AND I WENT THREW THE SAME HERE IN ARIZONA WE ARE 50 WITH TWO DAUGHTERS AND GRANDKIDS, WE LOOK AT YOUR SHOW TOGETHER BE THERE AND DONE THAT,
    HE LOVES YOU,,,, YOU ARE THE REASON HIS HEART BEATS,,, YOU AND HIM ARE ONE, AS GOD SAYS SO ,,,WITH OUT YOU IN JR LIFE WERE WOULD HE BE, YOU ARE HIS ANGEL AND HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH, ,,,

16. Maurvice says:

Renee, I do not know how it feels to be raised in a family with ties to the mafia. I think for the first I looked at you differently and I truly felt so sad for you. My words of encouragement to you are to:
    1. Take one day at a time
    2. Spirtual counseling
    3. Lots of prayer and daily devotion reading
    4. Support group
    5. Your son need you more than ever
    6. Find some meaniful work

17. gina dunn says:

I think renee needs to chill out…she is very dramatic and essentric. she is a mess and needs to get a life. she is wasting her time with this guy..how much more punishment is she going to give herself before she realizes that this is harming her more than doing her good health wise. the girl is going to have a nervous breakdown .

18. kaseyneiggemann says:

Renee needs to pull herself together if Junior turned himself into the feds there ain’t nothing she can do about it she needs to be medicated and if the feds are taking her dad away there ain’t nothing she can do about that either.

19. T McCarthy says:

Although I feel bad for what Renee is going through…seriously I don’t think they give Oscars for TV reality shows. She so overacts to everything. Last nights episode was almost comical…with the wide eyes and the screaming…it really needs to be toned down a notch….

20. sabrina says:

My heart goes out to Renee hope she has someone frend or family to watch over her because she capable of hurting herself. The show is not important the money isn’t important take a break and get some help call Therapist Jenn Berman someone-Love

21. Nikki Gene says:

You have a very big heart – - that is obvious. You truly love your family and friends and it shows – but that is also why it can hurt so badly when bad things happen to those you care for and love. Stay strong, stay true to yourself and you will survive! As God as my witness you WILL survive!

22. jazzie says:

Junior is probally an informat anyway,with his pyschotic ass he probally snitched on somebody like her dad and ran to jail for protection from the mob.

23. christina christy says:

renee, stay strong for your son evrything will be ok take time away godbless

24. Noreen says:

Renee needs to get a grip. I understand she is going through a lot but she can’t depend on someone the way she always depends on Jr. Always calling him when trouble starts even when she was in the Poconos. She gets a little overboard with her actions. If this was the case only with her father I could understand, but she reacts like this to everything that goes on. As tough as she acts, she is very weak. I feel sorry that Jr did this to her because it really shows that he didnt care about her or AJ. Now her father is going back to jail and he is in the witness protection program. She will never be able to see him again, unless he does what the Sammy the Bull did. He gave up his witness protection. I hope she can get through this and find the strength to get he life together without Jr and his drama.

25. Janay says:

Well Jr did not just up and catch more charges, turn himself in and leave. JR turned snitch on Rene’s father and that is why her father got arrested. That is why they were screwing Rene around when she was trying to find out where Jr was. This piece of trash coped a plea and rolled over on Rene’s father!

26. Debbie says:

Renee, You need to pull it together. Junior or Hector what ever his name is, should shut his canary mouth. To much blabbing of information.

27. brownbronxbaby says:

I am sorry 4 Renee,but I am so over her. I mean she is so annoying with the screaming & hollering! I turn the channel when she comes on. I Love Big Ang & Drita together!! They remind me of a Hip Lucy & Ethel!! They should have there own show!! I have a million ideas!! If U want I can write some 4 U!!! Even the name!!

28. JoJo says:

RENEE….STAY STRONG,I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE SO LOVING & CARING AND ALWAYS GETTING HURT,YOU’RE A WONDERFUL WOMAN,I LOOK FORWARD TO YOU EVERY SUNDAY,I HAVE SEASON 1 ON DISC AND WATCH IT EVERY CHANCE I GET,MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU,YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO OFFER THE RIGHT PERSON,YOU’RE # 1 TO ME AND ALOT OF PEOPLE

29. Evelyn says:

i cryed with you and ill pray for you and your family. Hope you get through it with all your friends and i will still pra for your family

30. Bridget Malone says:

I feel so sorry for Renee. I hope her real true friends will help out in her time of need.
    She really need someone to be by her side right now. I really like Renee. Where are her real
    true friends right now.

31. gayle says:

Renee,
    you were one of my favs. you have in to a wimp, why would you take the “words” of team loser???. get a grip you can’t be a good friend,you just flip flop. you take the word of the “RATS” KID. YOU ARE A JOKE. no wonder your DAD kicked you to the curb.

32. Rose Millovich says:

I was almost in tears as I watched this episode and saw the pain and misery Renee was going through. My heart just went out to her and to her son. From the previews of next week, it looks like she still has more coming. I really do feel sorry for these ladies that they have to live this kind of life. Most of them were born into it, didn’t as for all the drama and hurt that they must live with and would probably just want to have a normal life. I guess in some ways, like maybe materialistically, this kind of life is good, but there isn’t to much more to it that it good. I saw Renee and AJ on the talk show afterward and they both seemed fine, for now. My prayers go out to them and all the rest. God bless them all.

33. candleburner says:

Renee,
    From someone who knows, you are a beautiful spirit and you will survive. Remember your dad will make it, and Junior has to run and hide for the rest of his life. What goes around, comes around, and junior will have to answer for it. You deserve better and will get a time in your life where you see that. It will come. Hang in there for you and your son.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE WHINING ON HERE ABOUT RENEE, AREN’T YOU PERMITTED TO READ THE NEWSPAPERS! THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED BEFORE THE NEW SEASON 2 STARTED. IT’S REAL! RENEE DID HAVE A BREAKDOWN OVER THIS. IT JUST TOOK UNTIL NOW FOR THE SHOW TO CATCH UP WITH REAL LIFE. GET A LIFE PEOPLE.

34. christine says:

renee,
    feel so sorry for you,I really like you and hope your life gets better soon. try to hang in there

35. Sandy Justice says:

Rene you are very beautiful woman..And I know inside my heart you are strong..And I believe you will pull thur this at this horriablr time..And you & Jr needs each other..The other ladies will be there for the both of..My prayers are with you right now…BE STRONG RENE!!!

36. staten islander says:

Such a disgrace to the really good people and life the Island has to offer! The Mob Wives have made it so people think that is what Staten Island is made up of, it is not! There are so many hard working people there. They are “has beens” , Trying to support themselves by pedddling their pathetic classless life style. The 80′s are over, your in your 40′s no good to the cheating men you married, stop trying to make being involved with these psychcos is “Glory”. The houses look so fake not personal at all, must be rented by the show. Your poor kids, watching their mothers behave so trashy! What a bunch of what we refer to on the Island as “LOW LIVES”!

37. Jen says:

Ok, while I am sorry she is goung through a hard tiime. BUT, when you make cake batter, are you going to be surprised when you get a cake? Criminal lives lead one direction. As far as JR “flipping”, he is a c r i m i n a l! What did anyone expect? Honesty? Want less stress? A calm life? Knock it off, get a real job! Stop the armed robbery crap!

38. BETH says:

KAREN REALLY SOUNDS LIKE A NUT JOB TALKING ABOUT DON`T LEFT THE GOVERMENT WIN YOUE FATHER AND THE OTHER ARE THUGS WHO DO VERY BAD THINGS TO PEOPLE THEY NEED TO BE LOCKED UP KAREN SOUNDS SO PROUD

39. Boni says:

I am truly worried for Renee. I hope she is in counciling and taking her medication regularly.

40. bob cass says:

i live in fort lauderdale,fl i heard you may be shooting an episode at the Ocean Manor hotel is there any truth to this? When?