Pregnancy Rumors Are Everywhere Lately: Are Tiny And Yandy Having Babies?

If there’s one thing we don’t normally post, it’s pregnancy rumors, because let’s face it, if someone’s pregnant, we’ll figure it out eventually. But this weekend, we’ve read two reports that have implied that both Tiny Cottle-Harris and Yandy Smith are pregnant, and we just thought we’d throw them out there because honestly, if we’re excited to hear about anyone having babies, it’s these two.

Both reports come from Media Take Out (another reason to question the verity of the news), but let’s consider the fact that we know Tiny and T.I. have discussed having another baby, and Yandy has been spotted (above) wearing what looks like an engagement ring, and she’s been fighting these pregnancy rumors ever since it was announced that someone in the Love and Hip Hop cast was expecting. (We know Kimbella‘s having another child, and we also know that Chrissy has been cleverly denying all reports that she’s up the duff). We’ll obviously figure out if they’re expecting in due time, but what do you think? Are the rumors to be believed?
[Photos: Instagram/Getty Images]

1. char says:

I guess Im bored. I love the both of them.

2. Lady T says:

Yandy it is time for you to get your love back in return. Love ya style.

3. MzQ says:

Tiny…….Yes……But Yandy IDK about that rumor …..due time will tell!!

4. Victoria says:

I have loved Tiny way back since Xscape. She is so cute and country. Plus she is confident in who she is but still down to earth and real. One of the things I love best about Tiny is that unlike many mixed race people she does not deny or have any shame about being exactly who she is and she loves her momma! I am an old head so its tough for me when everyone forgets that woman can SANG! She has an incredible voice and can outsing almost anyone out there on the charts. I wish she would record again but I can understand she wants to focus on being a mom :-) I think it would be so awesome if Tip put his girl’s love on top like she wanted and they have another baby :-) Thier kids are ALL so cute and there is so much love in that family. They should have as many kids as they can bring into this world (hey they can afford it and the children are all cute, healthy, smart, talented and strong … what a blessing!) I hope Tiny does have a bun in the oven. I love her and Tip and their crazy and unique (but really beautiful) family dynamic works. They inspire people by proving that even when life is not perfect and you face huge challenges and legal issues and setbacks … if you have faith and real love then a family fueled by unity, faith and love (even when they are not perfect, flawless people) can overcome incredible odds and bad breaks and public scrutiny and even fame to end up with an even stronger bond. They have what everyone is really looking for in this life (and its not the fame or money – although they are nice) they have a loving family that sticks together and even in the big storms they still shine! Heck yeah, I am rooting for the Harris family … more kids! :-)

5. TIMA says:

im not watching if yandy ugly strong face ass going to be on the next season

6. Charita says:

I hope they are having kids. Kids make the day go bye.

7. I think it would be great if tiny or yandy are prego.They would be great moms!

8. kdkassir says:

Go Harris Family:) i love you guys so much:)

9. Lateefah Walker says:

Hopefully Yandy is pregnant and the maybe she’ll mind her own PERSONAL BUSINESS and stay out of Jim & Chrissy’s. Better yet maybe she just go somewhere and sit down. Not a fan at all. She caused all that trouble just to get camera time. Check, check check. Can’t buy a peaceful rest.

10. Angel says:

I AM HAPPY IF THEY ARE PREGNANT IT IS EXCITING TO SEE WOMEN ABLE TO BE MOTHERS AND STILL SHARE IN THE JOY OF DOING WHAT THEY LOVE. WE RECENTLY HOSTED A PARTY WITH KIMBELLA AND SHE LOKS GREAT PRGGERS TOO.. SO CONGRATS TO YANDY WHO WE KNOW IS PREGNANT SHE LOKS BEAUTIFUL WITH HER BELLY, AND ANYONE ELSE WHO MAY BE PREGNANT.

11. ih8overpopulation says:

I’m happy for Yandy and Kim, but as far as T.I. and Tiny go, they need to stop popping out these kids because they have way too many! I know they may have a lot of money, but it takes more than money to raise kids. It takes a lot of love and dedication as well and the more you have, the harder it is to give all your children that. T.I. seriously needs leave that country bumbkin mentality alone and go get a vasectomy!

12. DEE DEE DA DIVA says:

yo i hate yandy weak as*. i think she want Jim & Chrissy saw thru that bulls***. if ur pregnant congrays but i aint feelin nya