Kenya Bell Doesn’t Hold Back Her Feelings On Her Co-Stars In Juicy Magazine

Kenya Bell has not had an easy go on this season of Basketball Wives. Pegged since day one, by Suzie, at least, as a “nutbag,” she’s endured professional and personal road blocks with all the women on the show, and everyone has had something to say about her. And in this recent interview in Juicy magazine, Kenya has something to say about everyone, too. Here are her thoughts on the women of Basketball Wives, and she definitely is not holding her tongue. What do you think of her feisty take on her co-stars, do they deserve her heat, or is she only now voicing her opinion now that filming for the season is done?

On Kesha:
She’s very country and I’ve heard she’s broke, so she needs to stop acting like that $8000 for the club wasn’t a lot for her when I personally know it was.

On Suzie:
I’m soooo sick of Suzie at this point, she needs to watch out for my ass at the reunion show.

On Shaunie:
Look, I don’t know Shaunie personally, but we have a mutual friend who convinced me to be on the show. She told me Shaunie was cool and I believed her. End of story.

On Evelyn:
EVELYN obviously has a lot of problems right now. To me, she’s very up and down. One second she’s crying, the next she’s screaming, and then she’s jumping across tables. Obviously there’s something in her life she’s not happy about. For me, to throw a bottle at someone for calling you loose is ridiculous. If that’s the case you’re gonna fight half the world, because I couldn’t have been the only person to say that.

1. niece says:

I agree with the comment about Evelyn she is MAD AT THE WORLD and takin it out on others(Jen) that was your girl of 10+yrs and u let it go like that???

2. Marilyn says:

Did she forget to give her opinion of Tami? Or is she took afraid……

3. Marilyn says:

I meant too afraid, not took. My bad.

4. nicole davis says:

She ain’t say nuffin bout Tami;Royce;or Jennifer

5. Tamarra says:

preach…love it kenya

6. wakielah says:

She ain’t lying but …she better watch out for Ev (even tho I don’t like her) cause if Chad don’t tell Ev to act like a lady she might jump over the table for her a$$….but I would like to see Suzie get that A$$ bust for real

7. Valerie says:

Lmao! oh wow but um to be honest i really don’t care about the drama its just a entertainment for me, i mean if thats how she feel then go ahead kenya like Tami said Keep it real

8. ms.tee says:

I agree 100% about what she said about Evelyn she is going through so many emotions and she take it out on the weakest people. Her last statement was classic ‘If that’s the case you’re gonna fight half the world, because I couldn’t have been the only person to say that.” LMAO

9. Dajhae says:

evelyn gone get in her ass suzie scary she she aint gotta worry bout that kesha got a mouth but thats it soooo watch out girl

10. tamara says:

she soooo right about evelyn

11. HBIC! says:

Comment about Evelyn is right on point. Something is wrong with her personality.

SHE IS FULL OF HERSELF. SHE IS THE NONE FACTOR AND THIS IS THE LAST SEASON FOR HER ON THIS SHOW. FOOTBALL WIVES WAS TOO BORING AND IT WAS CANCELLED.

CHAD AND EVELYN ARE THE SAME PERSON. SLEEP AROUND A LOVE THEMSELVES MORE THAN THEIR CHILDREN. SEEK PUBLICTY. GOOD LUCK WITH THIS MARRAIGE.

TWO YEARS AT BEST AFTER SHE GETS HER TWIN FOR A 18 YEAR CHECK.

12. brownbronxbaby says:

I get what Kenya is saying,but mention all the ladies! And BTW Suzie aint no punk!! Don’t get it twisted with her!! U need to check out different sites where Suzie is throwing down!! Regardless of whatever with Ev, I’m from the Bronx & I’ve lived in the PJ’s most of my life so I get the fight If U feel disrespected.& being loyal is true grind!

13. Monique says:

Yes, yes, yes, Evelyn has lots of issues. They are bigger than her beef with Jen. Jen is just a scapegoat. Evelyn needs to address her frustration with the right person Mr. Chad. Suzie just plain dizzy. Kesha the jury is still out on her. Ms Shaunie sneaky business woman. Out for self. Just keep acting a fool ladies & make by ratings higher. Ching Ching $$$$$ …Love, Shaunie……

14. DENISE says:

I agree 100% that Evelyn has a serious problem, she’s not a happy person at all, because if she was she wouldnt make Jennifer the center of every conversation, and wanting to fight her …REALLY that’s so childess, isnt she like 40 or something ? she needs to grow up !!

15. Jadakissher says:

This show was made for entertainment purposes only and all of y’all that hate Evelyn sooo much is funny because she is just doing her job. They are getting paid and I ain’t mad at them. Everybody talk ish about all of them yet tune in every week AND I’m first every time. ITS ENTERTAINMENT PEOPLE…RELAX!!

16. Primrose Malekamu says:

I highly agree with what Kenya has said about Evelyn, she hasn’t been the same since she’s met Chad. All relationships should be 50/50 and Chad isn’t close to being sure if he wants to get married yet. I hope she comes to realize sooner than later before she ends up just like Kim Kardashian.

17. SARAH says:

SERIOUSLY, KENYA YOU ARE GETTING PLAYED BY EV AND TAMI. FOR REAL, ONE MESSED AROUND WITH THE OTHER’S MAN AND THEIR BEST FRIENDS??? NEVER TRUST THESE TWO TOGETHER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EV JUST SMELLING HERSELF LIKE A 13 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL. SO 1980′S MOVING ON ….. TAMI WENT FROM HOODRAT TO PSYCHOLOGIST, RIGHT! (YOU AINT OPRAH, NOT GON HAPPEN THIS LIFETIME BOO!!!!!!!, TIME FOR A (NEW WEAVE, DEGREE).JEN GOT CLASS FOR DAYS AND BIG MONEY,YET SNOTTY, BUT LADYLIKE. SUZIE YOU ARE NOT AN A.A., STOP TRYING TO FIT IN. KESHA GET A CLUE THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU, YOU ARE THEIR SAFETY NET. KENYA JUST RUN FOR THE HILLS, YOU WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THESE PEOPLE TAKE IT FROM MEEKA..SHAUNIE NEEDS TO RUN TOO,BUT SHE GOT TOO MANY BANK DEPOSITS TO CASH IN ON. SO IDK, YALL WORK THIS OUT FOR YA SELVES.

18. US2Fabulous says:

Evelyn is making a fool of herself this season.She thinks it’s cute or something but she is making a lot of people turn away from watching this season.If she’s so bout it bout it she would just move on from so called fake peeps and leave it alone.She acts like they are family or something.friends come and friends go.She’s too old to acting like a kid.Jumping tables and throwing things.She needs some kind of help.Just stupid. She is too dependent. Always need to be in a group to act crazy or have to go whine about something to somebody. She needs to learn to let go and move on and don’t keep bringing up stuff. It’s done and over with.Should it matter what people say about other’s. She does just as much talking in a group but it’s something different one on one.Like with Jen…Jen says I’m just going to leave it alone and go about her business.Grow up Evelyn!!

19. Dallas 81 says:

Evelyn and Tammie need Marlo Hampton from RHOA to teach them some manners, etiquette, and how to be classy.

20. suze says:

kenya – weird name. is that your real hair? cuz if it is i think you need to shave your head and start all over again!!! let’s talk about your talent or the lack there of. if vh1 doesn’t take you off i’m going going to quit watching. i can go to walmart and see dozens of washed up chicks like you.

21. Ruby says:

so glad someone can keep it 100 – kick the real deal about evelyn -grow-up -go get marry but Kenya shady -she didn’t on in on girl name start with the letter T = who going talk about the boss and say- Shaunie by the way she two faced .

22. Georgia Peach says:

I think all those women are fake and phony…all they do is talk about each other and grin in each others face…TAKE BASKETBALL WIVES OFF THE AIR!!!!! simple as that..They claim they are so sophisticated… a real woman does not act like that…Evelyn need to sit her a## down she is all about a dollar…Chad is fooling around on her and as long as he is giving up the money she will be there…Tami is crazy and Suzi will tlak to anybody that will give her the time of day…onca=e again…VH1 make this the last season….PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

23. Nichole says:

Yeah I see none of them are messing with Royce. Little mama stands her ground. Go Royce girl. You intimidated Evelyn so much, she refuses to even film with you. So Ev you are not a tough as you try to come off. Tami shame on you stop playing both sides, girl you know what I’m talking about. Yall better come up with some more creative & better story lines. Ratings are everything in the reality show game. What happend to football wives. Exactly nobody cares. Suzie keep getting paid honey, you don’t have to fight to get paid, you’ve proven that. So you’re not really crazy like they try to say. At least you don’t act ignorant. Kesha make friends with Jen & you 2 can hang out with Royce. Suzie can chill with everybody. Kenya go talk to Meeka sweetie. Yall might make a good team. And Shaunie oh Shaunie keep building that bank girl…

24. Felicia says:

Kenya is fake, cannot dance, sing or hold a note for the life of her. She is just trying to get a few mins of fame with her own broke ass. She is so cheap she couldn’t rent out the club at the price they were asking and have drinks for her dancers? You are ghetto.

25. Ali Jaynes says:

Kenya didn’t say anything about Tami because she don’t want none of that, Tami would mop the floor with her lyin a**!!

26. Mimi says:

First, let me start by saying that Reality TV is entertainment – I do get that. However, there are many reality shows that are entertaining without the violence. The “unfortunate reality” is that those without class will always produce their true character on “Reality TV”.
    Now, Kenya: if you are back next season, please do something with that wig/weave. You can’t be on national tv looking like that and have the audacity to call Keisha “ugly”.
    Jennifer: stay classy, do not get caught up w/ the violence. I must say I believe the second season there were some scenes that made me questioned your friendship w/ Evelyn. I think you need to let go of your drama w/ Royce. Royce: love you girl, you stood up for yourself always and was always consistent w/ your thoughts. Kesha: as you said, you are going to walk away w/ your dignity intacted. I like the way you composed yourself with both Tami and Kenya. Suzie: continue to stay neutral and still get paid.
    Tami: I once had a soft spot for you, until that scene where you attacked Kesha. I was disgusted how you treated another human being based on a conversation she had w/ Evelyn on how she felt hurt by something you said. Really, boo boo!!! Aren’t you involved in a charity for young girls?
    Evelyn: why must you always have to bully people?! I am so against violence, but I wished they had let Royce whoop you’re A$$!! Maybe then you would have a rude awakening! Stop making a fool out of yourself for those $$$$! One scene you resigned to Chad cheating on you – are you that desperate? Where is your worth? You are dysfunctional, you should seek some counseling.
    Shaunie: smart business woman. Clearly, you have no loyalty towards anyone of these ladies. But, you need to do something about the violence. You are the Executive Producer please have more positivity on the show. Think about our Youth watching this mess.

27. Sassy says:

Agreed on Eve… Loose screws!!!

28. Anonymous Guest Star says:

Good Lord, this show is so unbelievably trashy. The Queen of Trash & Violence Evelyn, who needs to quit drinking and see a psychiatrist, has made such a complete fool of herself, even Chad the famewh0re, creeper won’t be able to deal. Have to also mention the ghetto-talking Tammy; sorry, sweetie — it’s not editing that caused everyone to realize you’re an irredeemable moron.

29. SL says:

She’s right, Ev does have problems! She marrying a man who told her that he wants to sleep with other women. Stupid! And, there’s a reason she’s so mad at Jen. It’s not about the “I don’t date athletes blog! I’m team Kiesha though.

30. moskee says:

yeah evelyn scared of tami…….it’s shaunie show so she don’t wanna mess up the money…….her fling i mean MAN..is cheating with somebody who’s younger, cause she looks old as ish!!!
    i see why her world messed up…

31. Kenya SIT DOWN says:

One thing 2 say…How KENYA gonna call somebody broke when she had that fake a$$ louie bag when they all had that sit down….GURL go somewhere

32. Shaunice says:

BTW, Royce is my fav. BBW. Classy & real. Beautiful!

33. lynn says:

Please take these females off the air. They make black women look so bad.

34. Pathetic says:

Shaunie, you are either a pathetic human being, or you take pleasure in the hostility and war of words, or you use Tami & Evelyn to act out how you truly feel inside. Because your reaction at your birthday dinner, was sicken (Evi, Evl, Elv, Elv) . You really helped by saying Evelyn would hurt Jennifer. You knew you were supporting useless Evelyn’s violent behavior. There was not one thing funny or entertaining about Tami endorsing the confrontation, and you supporting and encouraging the confrontation.

35. Shaunie Birthday Dinner says:

To see Evelyn outside of Shaunie’s birthday dinner, waiting for Jennifer to come out, so that she could attack her , was truly pathetic. Evelyn mental state actually flipped back to her elementary school days. Evelyn & Tami do you not know that fully developed (adults), mothers, and parents do not go around acting like a kids, wannabe bullies, hooligans, thugs, and gang-bangers. This was a sick sight to see. If Tami & Evelyn are so obsessed with warfare, then they should join the Army, become a Boxed, or become a Wrestler. Because, we do not need this type of physical violence on National TV. The two of you conducts yourselves like mentally undeveloped females adults. You are running around with an adult body, with a child mind-set. By spending millions of dollars beautifying yourselves externally, will not help your psychological state of mind. This is a serious issue, which needs professional attention.

36. DEMONS says:

KENYA KESHA, JENNIFER- We do not support violence, but we do support people defending themselves from physical attacks. There is no law in place that is against a human being protecting themselves from physical assaults. However, why are you afraid to stand up for yourself? Why do you let words come out of your mouth that you are not willing to stand behind? Why are all of the females on the set, acting as if they are lacking intelligence in the area of Reality TV? We are sure that each one of you signed a contract to be paid to have your entire life to be recorded and be shown on National TV (the good and the bad). KENYA, my dear, do you not realize that what you said about Evelyn being loose is recorded. Stand up for yourself, or shut up and stop the gossiping. KENYA KESHA, JENNIFER- Tami and Evelyn are not gangsters, bullies, or gang-bangers, they are cowards. They are just running all over a group girls that are afraid of them. They have not met their match as of yet. Tami and Evelyn are NOTHING but weak , jealous, brokenhearted, and emotionally destroyed demons. KENYA KESHA, JENNIFER you need to pray these demon off of you. No weapon formed against our Heavenly Father children shall prosper.

37. Public Eye says:

Shaunie +++ has become a businessperson and moneymaker, by creating the most violent Reality Show. A Reality Show can gain popularity and receive high rating without harassment, offensive language and physical assaults. Shaunie is sleeping peacefully, while the other female cast mates are having heart attacks, climbing on tables in rage, thrpwomh around wine glasses, and getting slapped in the face. What some people will do for the love of money, fame., and fortune. I am not a fan of Shaunie’s, but I will give her crredit for being smart in the areas of business, and for having the skills to maintain her cool in public

38. BOBBYE says:

VH1 STOP THE VIOLENCE, Tami & Evelyn must practice self-control or be removed from the show. We can not believe VH1 offered Evelyn a contract with Ocho, this proves to the viewers that VH1 supports violence. BBW has highly upset viewers everywhere, due to Tami’s and Evelyn’s violent verbal & physical attacks. VH1 must STOP THE VIOLENCE, before the viewers start Petitions and Boycotts to remove these two violent females from the show.

39. APOLOGY FROM TAMI & EVELYN says:

KESHA, JENNIFER, ROYCE – Do not need an apology from Tami & Evelyn for saying what was truly on their cold-hearts and idiotic minds. Tami & Evelyn have done enough damage to themselves with their hateful behavior and offensive verbal attacks. The only thing KESHA, JENNIFER, ROYCE really need from Too Tall Tami & Evil Evelyn, is for them to stay in their own little miserable world. KESHA, JENNIFER, ROYCE keep smiling. Give Tami & Evelyn your support by issuing your signatures of approval for their NON-EXISTENCE. Tami & Evelyn cannot and will never be able to survive in KESHA, JENNIFER, ROYCE’s classy and successful world.

40. bettibell says:

Kenya, I do not think you are in any position to talk about Keisha. I lke Keisha alot more than I lke you. You appear to be phony. As to suzie you think she is your friend but she is not. She talks about you behind your back.