T.I. And Tiny Are Bringing Their Family Hustle Back For Season Two

If you read this blog, you know we have a minor obsession with T.I. and his adorable family, so we are beyond excited to announce that T.I. And Tiny: The Family Hustle will return this fall for season two. Season one introduced us to Tip and Tiny‘s six children (and revealed that Tiny might be ready for baby number seven), and we just learned that Tip’s going to be spending some time in Chicago while he films the series Boss with Kelsey Grammer, so season two might have a lot of ground to cover. We’re just excited to see it play out.

GRAMMY-AWARD WINNING ARTIST T.I. AND R and B STAR WIFE TINY RETURN FOR A
SECOND SEASON OF “T.I. And TINY: THE FAMILY HUSTLE”

NEW YORK, NY – MARCH 26, 2012 – VH1 has greenlit a second season of the hit docu-series “T.I. And Tiny: The Family Hustle.” VH1′s “T.I. And Tiny: The Family Hustle,” become a certified hit averaging 3.5 million total viewers during premiere plus first encore each Monday night. Paired with the second season of “Love And Hip Hop” and the fourth season of “Basketball Wives,” the network has ranked as Monday Prime’s #1 cable net among W18-49.The second season of “T.I. And Tiny: The Family Hustle” is slated to return fall 2012.

In “T.I. And Tiny: The Family Hustle” fans watched as, T.I. adapted back into life as a father and husband, while maintaining his #1 spot on the throne as the “King of the South.” Whether it was helping Domani balance school and the rap game, Niq Niq’s concert tour with the OMG GIRLZ or helping Messiah overcome his stage fright, T.I. proved tobe his children’s number one fan and endless supporter. T.I. and Tiny’s adoring and always fascinating relationship helped them push through the challenges of raising their children while balancing two flourishing careers.

For full episodes, clips and bonus content from the first season, visit VH1.com.
Created and executive produced by 51 Minds’ Cris Abrego, Christian Sarabia, Rabih Gholam and Ben Samek (CAPI), as well as Category 5 Entertainment’s Brian Sher and Stella Bulochnikov (“T.I.’s Road to Redemption”). For VH1, the series is executive produced by Jill Holmes, Kristen Kelly and Jeff Olde.
[Photo: Getty Images]

1. Cheryl Conley says:

I am so thrilled! I love the show and the whole family has real love and harmony just like any other family! I think this is great to see on reality tv, and from one of the greatest rappers alive! TI has shown us a side to him that we all love! Hopefully the show will stretch to a total hour :-)!

2. larussia douglas says:

i cant wait til it airs i loved this show

3. kendra burgin says:

haaaaayyyyy!!!!! i cant wait to see what KING up to!!!!! and lil MAJOR keeps me laughing!!!! the OMG gurls are awsome!!! ALLLLLLLLLL the harris children WE love dearly!!!! want to hear something funny???? my son is 4 years old and is autisic and he goes thru the house saying!!!!!!!!! THIS MY BACON!!!!! IM THE KING OF THIS HOUSE !!!!! so i had to go buy more bacon!!!! he also sings the GREEN FACES SONG!!!!! lol yall family is truely fun!!!!

4. S.DAVIS says:

TI, TINY I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR FALL SHOW . WE LOVE YOU GUYS AND THE KIDS THEY ARE VERY SMART AND COOL . THEY KNOW WHAT FAMILY HUSTLE IS .AND WE ALL WILL BE WAITING SEE YOU IN THE FALL LOV YOU GUYS S.D FROM FUNKYTOWN FT. WORTH, TEXAS

5. DBDICU says:

HELLO TI. TINY
    MY NAME IS DEE I WATCH YOU SHOW AND LOVE TO SEE BLACK LOVE AND GREATNESS
    I LOVE THE FACT THAT YOU TWO SHOW YOUR KIDS LOVE AND RESPONSIBILITY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AS BEING GOOD LOVING PARENTS
    TINY AKA MRS. HARRIS YOU ARE A LOVING WOMAN AND A LOVING FRIEND TO YOUR FRIENDS THIS IS WHY I MUST SAY WHY DO YOU PUT UP WITH YOUR FRIEND Shekinah
    SHES RUDE AND SHE DOES NT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE HERSELF IN BUSINESS OR IN THE LIME LIGHT SHE SOOOOO UNPROFESSIONAL SHE WAS ON A DATE THAT YOU HOOKED HER UP ON FOR ALL BUT TWO MIN. BEFORE SHE STARTED ACTING LIKE A HOOD RAT I AM SORRY IF THAT SEEM S TO HARSH BUT I JUST CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT
    I AM A VIRGO AS WELL AS YOUR HUBBY MR. HARRIS AND I CAN SEE WHAT YOU DON T
    AND I CAN JUST GUARANTEE YOU THAT IF Shekinah IF SHE COME INTO ANY MONEY SHE WILL TELL YOU WHERE YOU CAN GET OFF AT OR IS IT THAT SHE HAS SOMETHING ON YOU I JUST DON T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DO IT ?
    FRIEND ARE LIKE FLOWERS AND AS LONG AS YOU WATER THEM THEY WILL GROW LIKE LOVE, LOVE IS LIFE LIVE OVERCOME VICTORY AND ENTIRETY, NEVER HURTING YOU FOR BEING YOU MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR FRIENDS OUTSIDE OF YOUR BUSINESS IVE BEEN THERE LIKE YOU AND HAVE NEVER BEEN SO DAM HAPPY DOING SO HAVING OLDER FRIENDS LOVING IT ALL WITH NO REGRETS LOVE YOU TINY NEVER STOP BEING WHO YOU ARE

6. Spice House BBQ says:

I hope someone is getting his messages from the official T.I. website. I sent a very important letter to Mr. TI as an email attachment, that could play into next season’s reality show (I hope…I hope…I hope). It will be fantastic to hear back from him or Tiny or their rep. I am a big fan!

7. Lady D says:

CAN A REP FROM VH1 OR MR. TI’S PERSONAL AGENT PLEASE CONTACT REGARDING A WONDERFUL NEXT SEASON IDEA AND BUSINESS PROPOSITION?

I AM SURE MR. TI & TINY WOULD LIKE TO CONSIDER THE IDEA THEMSELVES IF THEY ARE AWARE IT EXISTS.

8. msny says:

This is the best reality show, hands down!!! Beautiful family and TI and Tiny have so much class. Not a big fan of reality shows, but I will watch this show over and over. All their children are talented, but King and Major are amazing!!! Please keep doing what you’ll are doing!!!

9. veronicAMOSLEY says:

IM SO HAPPY FOR TI AND TINY MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THEM AND THERE FAMILY AS WELL GOD IS

10. Valerie says:

I really enjoy you all it is very nice to see a family keeping it real. May God ever keep you both stay strong and together.
    Be Blessed