Tami Roman Recovering After Suffering Mild Heart Attack

When Tami Roman participated in our Face to Face chat last night, we could tell she was a bit under the weather, but we just received some scary news about her health. Roman’s publicist just sent us an urgent but relieving press release from tonight, informing us that Roman was admitted and released from the hospital for a “mild medical condition.” Roman confirmed via Twitter that she had a mild heart attack last night. The release reads:

VH1 Basketball Wives star Tami Roman Recovering After a Mild Medical Condition

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NYC, New York
- Last night, Tami Roman was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for a medical emergency.
She has since been released and would like to let her fans and supporters know she is doing fine and looks forward to resuming her scheduled engagements. She will also be back on Twitter communicating with her followers shortly.

Roman tweeted this evening “Thx 2every1 for the get well wishes. Never thought I’d have a mild heart attack at 41. God has a way of bringing things into perspective. Finally going home 2my kids-heart meds and all.” We are truly thankful that her condition is not worse and that she’s well enough to leave the hospital. We’re thinking of you, Tami!

1. yambo says:

nobody cares! she’s awful and stupid if she thinks she can gather some sympathy from us

2. Teresa says:

Get well soon Tami

3. Dawn h says:

Get well soon Tami …. Prayers

4. Naomi says:

get well soon pretty lady

5. Lisa1832 says:

Get Well Tammi!!! I have loved you since Real World, you need my Ghetto butt to handle your stress…. And you need to calm down.. Love you girl… Please believe I am good at what I do… If you needed me email me….. Lisa

6. so glad that you are well

7. tara says:

get well soon tami, the show will not be the same without you

8. Theresa Starks Claiborne says:

Get well soon Tami much love and blessings

9. :-((( GET WELL BOO!

10. Rose says:

Take care Tami, I had a pretty bad heart attack at age 45, most of it due to stress, girl, kids will put you through some stuff, even though you love them unconditionally.. So just take care of yourself and get better!!!

11. Tselane Cormier says:

I am happy to know that Tami is o.k. and I will keep her in my prayers.

12. Chris says:

tami i love yu yu my girl are yu stiil divorce yur ex- husband ken anderson

13. vivian says:

get well soon tami we love you!

14. LUCY says:

TAMI GET WELL

15. Mz_Ezze says:

I meant to say ashame

16. VERONICAMOSLEY says:

HELLO TAMI PRAY THAT YOU GET BETTA AND GET BACK ON YOUR GRIND SLOW DOWN AND TAKE CARE GOD IS.

17. danny murry says:

I love my girl on this show tami roman u take good care of your heath because u is very real and i don’t miss the show at all I’m praying for u

18. Fernell Jowers says:

I’m sorry to hear about ur mild heart attack, but i’m so glad to hear that u r going home. Tami I love watching u on Basketball Wives u r my favorite. Take care of urself and get plenty of rest love u Tami!!

19. cherylin says:

Cool the temp and get well soon my sister

20. IM SO GLAD UR DOING OK MY PRAYERS R WITH U AN UR FAMILY LOVE U GIRL

21. shirley says:

Get well soon Tami and GOD BLESS YOU.

22. azi says:

get well soon tami you are in my prayers.

23. Beverly says:

wishing you well, and a speedy recovery!!!

24. Awwwwwww booboo I’m so gald that you are O’K ! I will keep you in my prayers get better .GURL I just love you & how you stay KEEPING IT REAL BAPPBAPPPBAPPPP!

25. Elaine Blanchard says:

Get well soon Tami and take care of yourself.

26. Lena Burkheart says:

Get well, calm life is too short to acting a Fool. Take Care & God Bless!!!

27. SharonG says:

Awww, that’s sad 2 hear…But I’m glad she is getting well, she needs 2 calm herself all that screamin’ & fightin’ will give everyone a bad heart…-

28. Pamela says:

GET WELL SOON TAMI!!

29. martha tovar says:

Tami get well soon….

30. joshua says:

hope that you will be okay from here on out girl…. stay strong

31. Wanda C says:

Take care of urself Tami, leave all the drama and stress behind. Stay well.

32. Tami,
    I hope wish you a speedy recovery and May God continue to Bless you on your Career.
    Love your fan

33. BARBARA says:

God Bless, Tami…….You are my Favorite’ Star on basketball wives….girlfriend, when i grow up’ i wanna be’ YOU! :P

34. Rose says:

Smacking people around and bullying them can be stressful….especially when they defend themselves with lawsuits. No sympathy for a bully. Moving on.

35. Malinda says:

Tami, get well soon…you are in my prayers!

36. Miss E says:

there you have it she is too old for all that drama she be involved in

37. Aisha Sims says:

Get well soon Tami!!!!

38. LISA says:

YAMBO, YOU ARE AN ASS! GET WELL TAMI

39. Cynthia Ruiz says:

Tammi..get well soon..take it slow..basketball wives ain’t going nowhere without you! :)

40. dolly says:

get well soon Tami xoxo

41. Evelyn says:

Get well Tami, easy on the stress girl. Oser, oser….. bless you

42. RMcRoy says:

Get well Tami and make ure you rest and stay calm
    Nothing is that important but your health and well being!
    PEACE be still, prayers are with you and yours always!!!

43. jen says:

feel bettter

44. jen says:

feel better

45. PooPoo says:

Will keep you in my prayers, take it easy, relax, and take care of yourself!!!!

46. Paula says:

Tami, take care of yourself don’t let those women get to you doll. you have your girls to be here for. you are definitely in my prayers, I wouldn’t watch bw w/o you, for real.

47. lil mama says:

Hope u feel better, low down girlfriend ur not a young chick anymore

48. lil mama says:

Correction I hope you feel better. Slow down girlfriend ur not a young chick anymore, Get well soon

49. Bev says:

I wouldn’t wish this on anybody but I can’t even feel sorry for this hateful, silly woman. Always got something negative to say about everybody. Anything for the “circle”.

50. amanda smith says:

glad you feel better, take it easy tami!!!! much love!!!

51. PRAYING FOR U TAMI CALM DOWN DONT LET THEM WITCHES GET YOU DOWN says:

praying for u and i truly love me some u and all u stand for GOD BLESS AND ANNOINT YOU

52. GLAD SHES OK …ROYCE CAN;T MAKE BBW BY HERSELF..TAMI IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES…

53. Crystal says:

All that anger is manifesting itself into DIS EASE…disease!!!! Tami, I hope you change your ways after getting this warning sign!!!!!!!

54. Alberta Hill says:

Hi Tami. get well take care of youe self i will be praying for you.not only do i in joy you on the show but remember you have to young ladys in your life that need you yours daughters,and i love the fact you are trying to turn all the hurts around in your life.been there it will take work but you can do it.because you are a very strong young lady….so take care i will be praying for good health and that you will be well very soon so get some rest.Be Blessed and God Bless you…a fan and friend…Alberta Hill of California….

55. Stephany says:

Sad that people on here are so mean and vindictive! What if that was your mother, sister, or aunt! Have some form of sympathy. If you don’t like her why are you reading about her having a heart attack. Don’t waste your time because I am sure she’s not wasting it thinking about all the people NOT wishing her a full recovery! Really get a life!

56. Tewanna H says:

God has brought you out and will keep you!! Forget the Haters and LIVE LIFE!! Don’t sweat the small stuff!! Stay strong!!! Keep representing the REAL!!

57. Treasure says:

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Slow it down a bit rest, too blessed to be stressed. Love you girl, God Bless

58. Arlene Mack says:

Tami I am sending up special prayers that you continue to do well, and GOD does answer prayers. One of your big fans.

59. Monique says:

Tami get well honey. God be with you. Sometimes things happen to keep us humble. You will be fine. Taker care of yourself. You’re a talented woman. Show us that talent after your recovery. God Bless you & your daughters…..

60. Beth says:

Tami ,

I hope you are feeling good. You are so much like me , I truly hate a liar!!

I would give someone more credit if they just said it , instead of either; Saying they never said it or They cannot remember for sure what they said & the Ultimate ” Blame it on someone else.

I want to tell people ( especially woman ) , GROW-UP , YOU ARE OUT OF HIGHSCHOOL!!

MY THOUGHT’S & PRAYER’S ARE WITH YOU!!
    THIS MAY BE GOD TELLING YOU TO TAKE IT EASY!! I AM NOT A RELIOUS NUT, I AM MORE SPIRITUAL ( GREW UP W/CATHOLIC CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY ) , BUT WHEN I GOT OLDER , I DECIDED TO DO WHAT I WANTED TO DO.
    I BELIEVE GOD PUT’S US IN SITUATION’S FOR A REASON , I AM A 44yr.old CANCER
    SURVIVOR, I WAS TOLD ALMOST TO THE EXACT 1yr. ANNIVERSARY OF MY WEDDING.
    MY HUSBAND & PARENT’S HAVE ALWAY’S BEEN THERE FOR ME .
    I HAD TO HAVE A HYSTRO. AT 35yrs. & at 39yrs, old , I suffered from a ( NO SYMPTOM’S AT ALL ) DVT IN MY COLON – LOST 1/2 MY COLON & A PORTION OF MY SMALL INTESTINE’S, I TELL YOU THIS BECAUSE I HAD TO LEARN HOW FIGHT THE CANCER.
    AND I BELIEVE YOU ARE A FIGHTER TOO.

GET WELL SOON,
    BETH
    RHODE ISLAND

61. FelishaC says:

Well Tami, that is a true sign from above that you need to put God in your life. You are far too advanced in age to keep up so much mess. You are a mother and should act like one. You can entertain the audience without starting fights with kids young enough to be your kids. Take heed chick, because the next time, the attack will not be mild. This is a little wake up call. You will make an excellent actress and entertaining, let the mess go please.

62. DETORIA says:

YOU HAVE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE 4 YOU AND YOUR KIDS AND NO BODY ELSE CAUSE WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE, WHO’S GONE BE THERE TO PICK UP THE PIECES?? TRUST ME I KNOW, HAD 2 STROKES AND A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN ALL B4 30 BOO. TAKE CARE.

63. Tee says:

Tammy, you are a beautiful lady, but the words that come out of your mouth is so unlady like. Your behavior is not conductive to your health and a poor example for your daughters. Tam, find a good bible study, and more positive people to hand around. Please exclude Evelyn and Shauni.

Love in Christ,

Tee

64. medaly luke says:

GET WELL SOON TAMI BUT,THIS IS A WARNING AND WAKE-UP CALL FROM GOD LETTING YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO BE A BETTER PERSON.HE COULD’VE TAKEN YOU FROM THIS WORLD IF HE WANTED TOO BUT,I’LL BE PRAYING FOR YOUR RECOVERY!!!

65. donna says:

get well tami

66. donna says:

Tami
    we’ve all had our share of trauma in our life and i was so sad to here about yours, it takes time to get over things but you have to learn to let it go and you can do that by giving it to God, he may not come when you call him but he’s right on time, so give it to him and take that power away from the people who have harmed you, because as long as you hate them they have power over you so give it to God…..God Bless you and get well …..

67. Tamaria aka THUMP says:

Tami i’ glad you are ok and please stay stress free and cigarettes are not good for heat conditions i had a mild heart attack not long ago from stress and the doctor said alcohol and cigarettes are not good,take care.

68. Bambi says:

Tami Im glad YOU are fine….Gosh!! U scared me Im ur #1 fan and glad your at home with your kids and resting you take care of yourself and I’m sending you a personal prayer for and your family…stay BLESSED :)

69. Vonniegirl from CPT says:

Tami praying for a complete and speedy recovery. By the stripes of Jesus you are healed! Not a fan of you or the show BUT i do care about “ALL” people. And for all of you who say that people are hating on her because thay’re asking her to “tame” her ugly ways, you can careless for her! If you care about someone or are “impressed” by her attitude on the show, you should be truthful. Act out of love and help or suggest positive advice to them…. She can only take it or leave it! Anger and getting all pumped up’d creates medical conditions!!!!! Read webMD!!!!! Coming from someone in the medical field …..

70. VICTORIA JACKSON-MOREHEAD says:

I watch the show every change I get and u are my favorite. I will pray for your health and that you get back on your feet soon. God bless u and your family.

71. My 2 Cents says:

It kills me how people always wanna talk about God when half the time they’re raising hell like the Devil. You can’t not expect the goodness and protection of God when your action show you are of the Devil. God does not like ugly and Tami’s behavior surely is ugly.

72. sunshine says:

OMG…My heart goes out to you and your family. My prayers and good wishes to you for a healthy and safe recovery. Please take it easy and gentle reminder “if you do not have your health, you do not have anything or should I say you cannot enjoy anything”

Be Well!!!

Fan

73. angel m nealy says:

HELLO,MRS.TAMI ROMAN HEARD THAT YOU WERE SUFFERING FROM A MILD HEART ATTACK STRESS IS THE NUMBER 1 KILLER IT’S NOTHING TO PLAY WITH AT SOMETIME YOU HAVE TO PUT THINGS IN GOD HANDS & LET HIM TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE I’LL KEEP YOU & FAMILY IN MY PRAYERS.

74. sweetlady561 says:

love you Tami. get well n get yo butt back to tellin it like it is………….LOVE YOU!!!

75. s says:

I hope all is well with Ms. Roman. In my opinion, she has been getting a lot of negative feedback in regard to her actions and words from the show, and this is nothing but a sympathy publicity stunt. I’m a RN and when patients come into the emergency room with chest pain, they will automatically be admitted for 24 hrs observation (for numerous of test.) I have never seen someone that was diagnosed as having a mild myocardial infarction (heart attack) and discharged less than 24 hours. IMJUSTSAYING! Tami please beware God sees and hears all and your behavior has shown the world that there is nothing Christ like in how VH1 is portraying you on the show. I’m not judging, just my opinion on your inmature behavior.

76. patsy says:

I’m so sorry u had to go thur that u got my prays. I hope u feel better soon. I no how it is to be in pain and in da hospital i was born with sickle cell and i be in pain every day. But my prays go out to u. Get well

77. Not2bconcerned says:

It’s such a shame that so many people make judgement on others…who r u 2 judge…we don’t know y this happen and we don’t know what can happen to us in life…The Most High will come to judge each and everyone of us…1 by 1…watch what words comes out of your mouth…coz at the end u will be judge for everything and I mean everything. JUDGE NOT U R NOT THE MOST HIGH….

78. Rhonda says:

Dear Tami,

I watch the show and I just love you!! I wish you all the best all the way from Windsor NC! Take care and God Bless and I wish you a speedy recovery!!!!

79. April Frederick says:

Praying that you feel better soon I will be praying for you. God Bles

80. Lynn O. says:

Tami, HE IS ABLE. Put him first and everything else will fall into place. God Bless.

81. melenie says:

Tami, I hope you are recovering without any stressful people or situations surrounding you at this time. There are numerous reasons why heart attacks happen, but they are never made better by stress!. Keep yourself calm and don’t worry about who said whatever. Also keep loud mouth trouble making people (Evelyn) away from you while you recover . Let yur health be number 1 in your life for your beautiful girls.

82. shannon says:

Tami I wish u well tone it down

83. KayeLee says:

Maybe a mild heart attack will show her that she IS too damn old to be acting like she is in High School. However I wish nothing but the best for her recovery.

84. Hollywood!!! says:

I would get a heart attack too watching myself behave like a fidiot on TV…. but maybe this would calm you down and you wouldn’t let little things like who say what not get you so riled up…
    be well Tammy and be strong…Let Go and let God….

85. Annalisa says:

Sending prayers for a speedy recovery. (((((( Hugs))))))

86. cookie says:

Tami I hope you are feeling better. I have watched you since Real World. Real talk keeping anger in your heart is only hurting you, I hope you fine a way to get it out outher than, Fighting, Bullying. Adult women need to stop fighting each other. Talk it out and move on. Agree or disagree but we dont have to fight because we dont agree, or I tell someone how I feel about you ,but dont come to you. Maybe they dont come to you because you are not approachable. Tami, in the previous tweet It was said God has a way to put things in perspective HE also can Makes us lay down in green pastures. Thats keeping it ” 100″. I want you to be around for a long time, and Im sure your daughters do also. Work it out, talk it out, get it out, whatever you are holding on to inside, and Live life to the fullest. I’m pulling for you.

87. BigBrownEyes says:

Pray w/o ceasing Tami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

88. doris grady says:

hope you get better love you

89. One of your biggest fans, hopes you feel better and try to stay calm on the show.
    sincerely, Tonya In Jacksonville

90. dcn8tive says:

Hi Tami…Wishing that each day brings you renewed strength, brighter times and a healthier, happier you. Get well soon!

91. Chrissy says:

My prayers are with you I hope you get better SOON!!! Please let ALL the stress go and LET GOD. BBW has turn COMPLETELY left this season and it has effected not ONLY the viewers but the CAST MEMEBERS, I HOPE Shaunie take a look at ALL the DRAMA this show has created and REVISE the script for next season if it’s a NEXT SEASON……………Stay Bless and Know God has your back at ALL times. Let Evil Eve go please!!!!!!!!! shes NOBODY friend you see how she turn on Jenn and remember she did SLEEP with Kenny keep that DEVIL (ENEMY) close>>>> Hope you have a speedy recovery.

92. nancy says:

93. kimberns says:

So sorry to hear that. unlike all the other illerates who evidently havent lift a finger to work once in their lives Tami has been working your butt off to support her kids. I dont respect ‘women,’ who pimp off their men, it is stupid and 95% of ‘women,’ on these reality shows are pimps but i believe u are different. The term ‘high class,’ is now used so loosely. ‘ladies on these tv show make good jokes, but what is the message behind these ‘drama?’ Hope u feel better though.

94. Angela says:

People please…everything is not God trying to tell you something. Tami, your body is trying to tell you something and you already know what to do about it. I’m glad your feeling better. Get rid of the drama and it’s o.k not to put yourself in every situation. Relax girl and take it easy and take care of yourself. Get rid of Evelyn too.

95. Wanda says:

Good to hear you are doing better!!

96. Wanda says:

Yeah well..needs to check her/him self..we don’t know the full story and we can’t be the judge or jury..just wish Tami well and keep it movin!!!! HIGH FIVE..too you Tami..

97. BullyHater says:

Yea, this is what happens when you’re a mean ass bully Tami…God don’t like ugly, ya better change that nasty ass attitude while ya got a second chance…

98. tami, i am glad to hear that you went home to recover, and all is ok. I don’t think all is well because God is trying to tell you something when you have a heart attack, mild or not, and that is to not be like your co-stars that are nasty, evil and fake (evelyn). You should eliminate all stress while you recover and only concentrate on the important issues in your life, not about the “she said drama”. Your girls are in my thoughts and I know they will take care of you. Calm the hell down and you will recover quicker. Peace!!!!

99. Nickie says:

Get well Tami.. the devil tried to take you out but God said NO…. You will be alright in the name of Jesus… You keep up the good work on the show cause some people need to see how a strong black woman look.. :)

100. Crystal Thomas says:

Praying for a quick recovery Tami, need you on the show.

101. TAN HARRIS says:

I AM SO GLAD 2 HEAR THAT U R OK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWWWW I KNOW THAT WAS SCAREY!!!! BUT TAKE CARE OF URSELF!!! I KNOW I DON’T KNOW U BUT I FEEL LIKE I DO CUZ I DON’T MISS WATCHING U GUYS ON MONDAY NITES…SO I FEEL LIKE U R FAMILY :) TAKE UR MEDS. & TAKE IT EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

102. precioush says:

Hey God has blessed you to be apart of Basketball wives. Take the blessing be grateful and change the way you conduct yourself. Its not worth it and you are better than that, get well soon and I look forward to contiounsly seeing you on the show. Peace and Blessings and best wishes.

103. meek_my_ass says:

I don’t mean no harm but hopefully this mild medical condition will serve as a wake up call that you cannot treat people and talk to people any kind of way, especially your sisters. Hopefully you will learn how to respect other people’s view and not be so self-centered. I dont wish bad health or death on anyone so here’s to a speedy recovery! Get well soon…but honestly I hope that heart attack was God’s way of purging you of the hatred that you had in your heart. xoxoxoxoxo

btw – you and evelyn are ratchet!!!

104. Nicole says:

Tami, get well soon. You are one of my favorites on the show.
    I will keep you in my prayers.
    Love and Blessings

105. somewhereoutthere says:

Who the hell cares.

106. Wendy says:

While I am not a fan of Tami’s,, I wish her a speedy recovery. I hope that she will take care of herself and also calm down a bit. Know what is important and stop letting things make her so angry. Stress kills. Wish you well~

107. demetra g says:

Hey Tami girl,
    we need you to stay with us, I’m glad you are doing well. You my girl on Basketball Wives!!!..I am also in my fourties, and we need to keep ourselves in good health, I will continue to pray for you and that God will heal you…Love You

108. demetra g says:

Tami,
    I’m reading some of the comments, and I do respect you, and some of them are right, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, change some things in your life. I know its hard when the devil try to have a hold on you, satan know’s your weakness and so does God…even when we feel we are not stressing our body says something different. Just Relax and enjoy the fame, and all that bs just try your best to let it go. Remember your children need you!!!!…If I never get a chance to meet you, I love you as a true fan does!!!…blessings all the way from HOUSTON, TEXAS!!!!

109. denise says:

MAYBE NOW TAMI u can stop being so mean and nasty to people,GOD has given u a warning.

110. Mia says:

Get well Tami, even though I’m not a fan. I only admire the classy ladies of the bunch ( Shauni and Jenn). Please, let’s not confuse bullying with being strong. Evelyn is a classless joke and only brings out the worst in you. Surround yourself with good people. Godspeed.

111. Janice says:

I am not a supporter nor am I a fan of Tami’s, but I do not wish for anything bad to happen to her.
    ———————————–
    I pray that Tami will check herself, and take a good look at her behavior. It is totally uncivil.
    ———————————-

112. Ms G says:

If Tami stop acting a damn fool all the time, she would not have to worry about “Mild Heart Attacks” at, 41 !

113. Lady C says:

Hey Tami,

I have not had a heart attack, but came close. Have heart issues and even had a defibulator placed above my heart. I know how difficult having heart related illnesses can be. Keep your head up and Get better soon. Blessings!

To the folks who don’t have anything decent to say…keep your comments to yourself…Tami is a human being before anything else you see on T.V. Unless you know her personally, don’t be so quick to JUDGE!

114. hugo says:

tami! hope you get well! love ya!

115. TJohnson says:

I know it’s a reality show and the bigger, louder, and/or siller you are the more time and money you are paid. However, if one keeps behaving that way then that becomes their character. What about self-respect? It is so sad to see that morals have all but been eliminated in television. I am appalled at what I see on TV now. The choices for GOOD television are very slim. I suppose that if it was a show that promoted women of color behaving with integrity and character it would not last long. The world embraces SCUM unfortunately. And the DOLLAR has become MANY god. I pray that these women wake up and make better choices about the way they live their lives and how they portrayed to a secular world, but most importantly to those whom look up to them as a mentor. God speed.

116. Dorine says:

I just wanted to send a prayer for Tami’s Speedy recovery. I love you on the show. Your blunt honesty is what is needed in life. I think people sugar coat so much the truth is shaded. So, you get well & get back on the show & make those women face who they really are.

117. MIMI says:

I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER TAMI WE LOVE YOU OVER HERE IN GEORGIA!!!

118. annette says:

WOW I LIVE TAMI SHE IS ALOT LIKE I USE TO BE I HAD ALOT OF HATE FROM DOMESTIC ABUSE AND OTHER THINGS BUT THE LORD SAVED ME AND MADWE ME UNDERSTAND I HAD TO GET IT TOGETHER FOR MY DOWNSYNDROME DAUGHTER. I WISH HER THE BEST

119. geena says:

Tho I am not a fan either I do know what it feels like and it is scarey as all hell. But the main thing is that you caught it in time and you can make changes to prevent it. Try meditation and leave stressful situations alone. Walk away and try not to get to rile over the small stuff.

120. Tawana Wade says:

My fav star on basketball wives!!! GET WELL SOON:)

121. Kim says:

Feel Better Tami!!! We love u!!!

122. Sweet V. says:

Hi Tami i Love you! hope you fill better,take care of yoself we canit lus you girl… so get some rest and be careful girl love you.

123. Pinky says:

Get Well Girl,
    Stop stressing on the small unimportant things surrounding you….and be thankful for all the things you have been blessed to received in this life. Your health, happiness, children, and a roof over your head. So what if people lie to you, and speak behind your back. That’s their issue not yours. I wish you a speedy recovery all the way from New Orleans, Louisiana

124. spoken says:

So what.

125. Giselle says:

I hope this is a wake up call to you Tami, YOU CAN’T treat other women like you do…you disrespect everyone around you and I really hope you change for the better.

126. Monique says:

You know what you got to do Tami Get well and take care of Tami, no 1 needs you more than your kids. I am only a fan but you R my girl and I want you to do well in every area of your life. Take care Tami and hope to see you back and at it handling sh%t.

127. TSW says:

Get Well Soon Tami! I needs you on the show safe, sound & healthy. I got you in my prayers, girl.

128. djs says:

Tami,
    My prayers are with you. I may disagree with your behavior on the show, but in “REAL” life I wi sh you the best and a speedy recovery. GOD bess.

129. Tami get well quick, hoping that you really take good care of your self, so that you can have a speedy recovery.your fan love you girl get well.

130. Cassandra says:

Tami you are an amazing woman! Get well soon! And don’t get so stressed out… You are a wonderful person and you show your true colors and to me that is a great character to have.

131. CHRISTINE JOHNSON says:

tami hope you are feeling better,i am praying for you.I am still team tami lol

132. Raschema says:

Tammy you are in my prayers! Feel better, Blessings always:-)

133. ravyn says:

Hope you get well soon and take care of yourself. I recent had same thing mild attack 3 month ago at home with my son 22yrs and was big help and the love of my life.. yes god has way of bringing things into perspective.. take care you’ll my girl on BBW ..

134. Dee says:

Take your medicine, take your medicine, take your medicine….get well, Love you.

135. rose says:

been there, hon, just know that you are still with us
    you are in my prayers

136. Monique says:

All my prayers go out to Tami. I hope that u get better real soon.

137. Elise says:

i HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER LADY. REMEMBER STAY STRESS FREE.

138. Sexyniq says:

See God doesn’t like ugly if she behaves better things like this wouldn’t happen! Hopefully this is a wake up call and she starts to treat people the way their suppose to be treated! None the less I’ll pray that she continues to be just fine!

139. Yolie says:

Tami, I wish you well in your recovery, but in order to stay well, you need to learn to treat people with respect and dignity and stop acting a fool.

140. dominique says:

thank god you are alright praying for you tami!!…Get well hun!

141. Lisa Hayes says:

Tami I hope that u get and stay better soon!!! I LOVE U on basketball wives and have been faithful in watching it since season 1. Take care of yourself!!!

142. Angel says:

Tami
    U need to thank God for 2nd chances. You need to control that evil mouth of yours!
    U need to humble yourself before God. God does not like UGLY! He will shut u down all the times. U hurt so many peoples feelings on BBW that they prayed against you???
    I dont wish nothing bad to anyone, but what goes around comes around!!!
    U need to shut down that ANGER MANAGEMENT PERSONALITY and get some real help.
    As a black woman representing women of color on TV, you are TERRIBLE!!!
    Your mouth is FOUL!!! U laughing at Jen behind her back, lets see who’s laughing at you behind your back! For a grown lady who want to see other ladies fight, u are a hot ghetto mess.
    Ladies stop fighting in Jr. High School around 14-15 years old. You are 41 still wanting to fight somebody. I see you dont want to fight Shaunie who told everybody you was on FOODSTAMPS? Why haven’t u confront her. You never told that to Ev & Jen? Shaunie told them about you when u went to the bathroom (REMEMBER)????
    I see why your husband left you-TOO NEGATIVE to be around.
    You need to apolgize to all those ladies who you called the (B) word too.
    Get it together Tami. U was cool before u start hanging with Ev & Shaunie?
    I’m sure your daughters love you, but I know they are ASHAMED of your behavior. Who wants to be proud of a (GHETTO MOTHER).

143. jo says:

This was a amessage from God telling you to relax and calm down. Stop the violence, you’re too old for that crap. I know it brings drama to the show but your health is more important, you have kids who need you. Stop this roller coaster, change the way you react to things, you’re too high strung. God bless you.

144. Lady Cy says:

My friends and I were SHOCKED to hear this news. Girlfriend, take care of yourself. My friend calls herself your twin. We LOVE you!!!!!!!

145. Kim says:

Tami…I pray to GOD for your speedy recovery. You are my favorite on the show and the most articulate one. You know how to put it “straight” to a person and I for one appreciate seeing that. You are honest and straight-forward and you don’t beat around the bush. For all of you that are saying that Tami is mean….maybe that’s what you need….some “straight-talk”. It is good to have your cheerleaders or support group around but it’s also good to have that one person that is going to keep it real with you and let you know…..”hey stop the bull……” Anyway…Tami, please continue to get well and I am praying for you. Much Luv

146. Lisa Marie says:

Dear Tami,

Life is so precious and I’m glad that you are OK! Too many of our generation have been taken early and life is too short.

You are a beautiful and amazing woman and have been through many trying times over the years. I commend you for pursuing your dreams, trying new things and sharing your struggles with us. I see how the past has haunted and effected you but you still remain a strong, independent woman. Continue to rise above your adversities and grow spiritually. Don’t let life’s trials be your undoing. You are too fabulous for that.

I can definitely relate to some of your issues and believe that you can conquer them by continuing to be courageous. Don’t sweat the small stuff (I know that’s easier said than done, but oh, so true). Life is the most important thing right now. Embrace what you have, your family. Love your girls like there is no tomorrow.

Also, find a doctor that has your best interest at heart. Follow your instincts and see if joining a support group will help you with this new issue. You’d be amazed how many people are dealing with similar health issues as yourself.

Take care, don’t give up and I wish you the very best!

147. Faye & Tonya says:

VH1 — Should conduct employee background checks and drug testing like every other employer. They should not put their employees in an unsafe environment for the safe of high rating. It appears as if Tami, Evelyn & Kenya may be under the influence of ____. Their behavior is very strange. These females are always screaming, shouting, fighting, using hard-core profanity, constantly seeking altercations, always bad-mouthing others, and always throwing around threats.
    _________________________________________________
    These are all signs of severe depression, and victims of severe depression can be a danger to themselves and a danger to others. Tami, Evelyn, and Kenya behavior should not be just ignored and labeled their behavior as bullying , troubled, confused. It is much more serious than that.
    _________________________________________________
    These are all signs of being mentally unbalanced. We know all of the cast mates have been heartbroken. Grief can destroy us mentally and emotionally, if left untreated.

148. Harriett says:

@Faye & Tonya — OMG, I agree. I was tthinking the same. These ladies behavior is very abnormal, they act like mad men. VH1 should not wait until these ladies hurt themselves or hurt someone else, before checking them out and demanding that they seek mental assistance.

149. shae says:

everybody on here talkin about her behavior, people its freakin entertainment….Tami ass need 2 lay off them Damn Cigarettes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love you Tam!

150. taffanie says:

Take care of yourself! Loving watching “Basketball wives”!!!!

151. Sisters says:

Tami & Evelyn —- Just like “some” men will drive and ride around in broke down cars, “some” men will lie down, ride and dine broken down females. In these cases, it is not a matter of love; it is a matter of convenience. The nastier they are, the better they ride. These females are Women of Convenience.

152. Tina says:

Glad to hear that she is doin good..Prayers are going up

153. tina says:

god blessyou love the show

154. Honey says:

Get well soon with speedy recovery.

155. Coradah says:

Tami my prayers are with you and your family get well soon much love

156. Cynthia in Texas says:

Tami, why are you so MEAN????? CLEARLY you have a lot of issues that have occurred in you younger days, however, you’re an embarrassment to women. You are CONSTANTLY arguing, putting other women down, and READY TO TAKE OFF THE SHOES!!!! Girl please!!!!!

157. mis barbara says:

learn to shut up and be a nicer person. god dont like ugly.

158. NILLHILL says:

Tami has a heart???

159. Syd says:

Get well soon. God’s little wake up call

160. Adrea Harris says:

Praying for you… Just try to relax a lil… Much love Drea

161. Marian says:

You should be ashamed, your mouth is like the gutter. You have no class, you can’t even buy class. What makes you think you have the right to ask what race someone classifies themselves when you are “paint and weaved” out. What race do you belong to? FAKE!

162. atown says:

get well soon tami i hope you feel better we need you for season 5…………lol

163. Yolanda Garcia Berdecia says:

Tami,

Hope you feel better.
    You need to rest and take the medications the Doctor’s prescribed.
    From now on you are supposed to be as relax as possible, and try to control your temper.
    You are in my Prayers.
    God Bless You and your Children.

Regards,
    Yolanda Garcia Berdecia
    San Juan, Puerto Rico

164. Sandra Houston says:

Tami take care of yourself , and get better soon prayers are with you

165. Markeya says:

Hey Ms. Tami, glad u are feeling better.

166. Gwenetta says:

Hi Tami, I hope that you get better, and basically the way I see it is you have to let a lot of things go, the way you respond to people, situations, your attitude, anger and forgive. The Bible says if you don’t forgive, then God won’t forgive you, that is the people that have attacked you by things they have said, the person that raped you, etc, ask God to help you forgive and release and then pray for those that despitefully use you, love you girl, Read Romans 10;9-10

167. veshti says:

Tami needs to stop trying to be feared more than respected; Running around being intimidating is not cute at all. Why pose for a picture and them try and fight someone who obviously does not want to fight you. Tami is very attractive but she looks very ugly when she get’s into altercations over silly girl talk. Tami is on a reality show so that she can maybe break into show business; so why is she so insensitive to women who have been abandoned by their lovers or spouses. All of the women on the show have a horrid past because of what their ex’s put them through; getting angry and wanting to fight is carrying it too far.

168. Shaunie Birthday Dinner says:

To see Evelyn outside of Shaunie’s birthday dinner, waiting for Jennifer to come out, is truly pathetic. Evelyn actually flipped back to her elementary school days. Evelyn & Tami do you not know that fully developed (adults), mothers, and parents do not go around acting like a kids, wannabe bullies, hooligans, thugs, and gang-bangers. This was a terrible sight to see. If the two of you are obsessed with fighting, then join the army, become a boxed, or become a wrestler. Because, we do not need this type of physical violence on National TV. The two of you conducts yourselves like mentally undeveloped females adults. You are running around with an adult body, with a child mind-set. You two are spending millions of dollars beautifying yourselves externally, this will not help your psychological state of mind. This is a serious issue, which needs professional attention.

169. DEMONS says:

KENYA KESHA, JENNIFER- We do not support violence, but we do support people defending themselves from physical attacks. There is no law in place that is against a human being protecting themselves from physical assaults. However, why are you afraid to stand up for yourself? Why do you let words come out of your mouth that you are not willing to stand behind? Why are all of the females on the set, acting as if they are lacking intelligence in the area of Reality TV? We are sure that each one of you signed a contract to be paid to have your entire life to be recorded and be shown on National TV (the good and the bad). KENYA, my dear, do you not realize that what you said about Evelyn being loose is recorded. Stand up for yourself, or shut up and stop the gossiping. KENYA KESHA, JENNIFER- Tami and Evelyn are not gangsters, bullies, or gang-bangers, they are cowards. They are just running all over a group girls that are afraid of them. They have not met their match as of yet. Tami and Evelyn are NOTHING but weak , jealous, brokenhearted, and emotionally destroyed demons. KENYA KESHA, JENNIFER you need to pray these demon off of you. No weapon formed against our Heavenly Father children shall prosper.

170. Shaunie Birthday Dinner says:

To see Evelyn outside of Shaunie’s birthday dinner, waiting for Jennifer to come out, so that she could attack her , was truly pathetic. Evelyn mental state actually flipped back to her elementary school days. Evelyn & Tami do you not know that fully developed (adults), mothers, and parents do not go around acting like a kids, wannabe bullies, hooligans, thugs, and gang-bangers. This was a sick sight to see. If Tami & Evelyn are so obsessed with warfare, then they should join the Army, become a Boxed, or become a Wrestler. Because, we do not need this type of physical violence on National TV. The two of you conducts yourselves like mentally undeveloped females adults. You are running around with an adult body, with a child mind-set. By spending millions of dollars beautifying yourselves externally, will not help your psychological state of mind. This is a serious issue, which needs professional attention.

171. Pathetic says:

Shaunie, you are either a pathetic human being, or you take pleasure in the hostility and war of words, or you use Tami & Evelyn to act out how you truly feel inside. Because your reaction at your birthday dinner, was sicken (Evi, Evl, Elv, Elv) . You really helped by saying Evelyn would hurt Jennifer. You knew you were supporting useless Evelyn’s violent behavior. There was not one thing funny or entertaining about Tami endorsing the confrontation, and you supporting and encouraging the confrontation.

172. Debbie says:

Tami, for God’s sake (and yours), please go somewhere and sit down, take deep breaths and let go of all the drama, anger and negativity – damn, BEFORE YOU KILL YOURSELF!! Seek therapy, start praying – maybe change your circle of friends (if you know what I’m sayin). Just do something POSITIVE before you end up dead. Serioulsy.

173. Diamond Duchess says:

I Feed that Evelyn and Jen needs to sit down and settle their differences because I lost my best friend to a automobile accident that was fatal and I am in severe pain forever. If I could get 5 seconds to have my best friend life back i would tell her that I love her and what ever we were fighting about it is not worth our friendship. Do let things in this life destroy you as a person after all life is too short

174. Diamond Duchess says:

Tami , I am one of your biggest fans and I was devastated to hear you had a heart attack I don’t care that it was mild it was a heart attack , Tami from one to another let go and let god, love your baby first and for most the devil is against you he definitely not for you so put him behind you and keep your head to the sky . And I love how see are in counseling because it bring out the understanding and loving Tami that everybody should know.

175. anna riggins says:

Tammy i am so happy to hear that you are doing well! please understand that God gave you a warning, sometimes raising a whole lot of hell is not worth it. I love you and i truly think you could be more than you can imagine. Slow down with the anger, that will get you in the door to better blessing. I use to be just like you and your health is worth calming down, and acting like the talented lady you are. take care and stay here for those pretty girls.

176. Dive Goddess says:

Sure hope she recovers, but can’t help if her sudden weight loss had anything to do with her heart attack, i.e., amphetamines?

177. Razz says:

Bully in the Webster Dictionary is defined Evelyn and Tami

178. Keonna says:

I watched the show that aired today and since the start of Basketball wives I have always found a connection to Tami. I just wanted to say after watching tonights show her conversation with her mom made me realize that I am not alone. Her conversation touched me and has put a close on my situation with my mom. I am team tami forever. And I pray that she is ok, and God bless her and her family, nothing but luck, success, and good health.

179. starsha says:

First wish you well, but if you don’t stop with all the negative you produce on the show and all your anger you will never heal and also remember where you were before this show, struggling and standing in the food stamp line to feed your girls, no one has to agree with you all the time, human beings have a right to agree or disagree that is everyone’s right, you used your threorpy session to just make people feel sorry for you and quite frankly it didn’t help you at all because you are still an angry woman who has norepect for yourself or your children, because if you did you would think about your actions and how it effects them, no child wants to have their parent acting like a fool on national TV, stop and heal your heart and soul and do not let this little bit of short term fame kill you, because when this show is over just like when you were on the real world no one remembered you or cared, and most of all get down on your knees and thank GOD for sparing you and giving you another chance to be a mother to your children in a more positive light and be thankful that he blessed you to be on a show where you can show today’s teenage girls how to be more positive and aspire to be who ever they want to be, GOD is good believe that!!!!

180. Beverly says:

Sorry to hear about your mild heart attack, but you and Evelyn are such big ass bully’s, you should not drink because you don’t know how to behave, all the caty fights and the name calling is so ghetto and juvenile and it take away from being a successful black woman, so tacky, I don’t even like to watch wives anymore grow up no wonder alot of you woman are divorced

181. Renee says:

I just watched this episode with Keisha and Tami and I can’t take this show anymore we should ALL STOP WATCHING because it’s out of control. These women claim to be advocates for charities! Well they need to be FIRED!!! AMERICAN WOMEN are being represented poorly! I’m embarassed by their behavior! Is this how we behave for all the world to see! UNBELIEVABLE!! I’m DISGUSTED!! PLEASE don’t judge ALL AMERICAN WOMEN by Tami and Evelyn’s behavior!!! By the way I’m from NEW YORK and lived in Brooklyn, the Bronx and Queens and I can assure you, that we all don’t ACT this way!!! I loved Tami at first BUT NOW…

182. quiet says:

out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh…..all that foolishness that you speak needs to cease…… i pray that your heart will be renewed and that you can become the beautiful woman God created you to be……

183. JO JO says:

MAYBE, SHE’LL STOP BEING A BULLY AND FLY OFF THE HANDLE. THE HOLD KESHA SITUATION WAS UNNECESSARY. SHE HAD NO RIGHT TO DO WHAT SHE DID TO HER. STOP ACTING LIKE A FOOL. YOU MAKE BLACK WOMEN LOOK BAD. YOU MAKE THE STEREOTYPE A REALITY FOR THE WORLD. GET OVER YOURSELF.

184. Beverly Lofters says:

It is not surprising that Tami Roman had a mild heart attack. Every episode I watch with her, she raises my tension level. She is a rough, unlady like, uncouth, foul-mouth woman. She tries to intimidate anyone who says anything she does not like and wants to curse and fight anyone she feels she can take advatage of. I cannot stand her. One moment she acts like a hopoligan, the next she is insisting that she be treated with respect. Does she know that rspect is not something you fight for–it is earned. No matter how you intimidate someone, you cant make them respect you. Unfortunately nowadays, TV pays for the uncouth bahavior so she will do well.
    My favorite basketball wife is Keisha. Nno matter what, she behaves like a lady and does whatever to avoid a figh and does not have a foul mouth…that is the definition of a lady. She has earned her keep herself and really do not need a man to take care of her and quite frankly should not need the company of these viragoes!

185. Beverly Lofters says:

I hope the producers of the show are paying attention. We need to see some positivity on the show and now just these cat fights. I this continues I will not watch it anymore. Tami really had me disgusted this last episode. She needs to be GONE!! Evelyn seeme d to have toned it down a bit and should keep it that way, The foul mouth is so “unbecoming”. Both women are raising girls. I cant imgine their daughters feel proud to watch them fighting and swearing.

186. l smith says:

Tami i will no longer look @ the show because of you . Feel very ashamed

187. Grace says:

Thank god that Tami is ok.Maybe she will stop being a bully and give respect to the other ladies.She does not have to respect Evelyn because she is not a lady.(HOODRAT).Suzy needs to get toilet paper and some wipes for her mouth.

188. Karen says:

This is what happens to bullies. Calm down and watch how you treat people! You are a nasty individual and I stopped watching Basketball wives after watching how abusive you become. You need to go to jail!

189. Guest says:

Tami had my sympathy and respect in the last season but this season she has turned into a creepy little bully. What a difference a year makes!

190. SilverBack says:

I hope you learned to modify your behavior and stop bullying other black women. You ought to be disgusted with yourself.

191. pig says:

KICK TAMMI OFF

192. AAA says:

I AGREE KICK TAMMI OFFF

193. EVELYN says:

OMG I AM SO GLAD AND HAPPY THAT YOU ARE FINE YOU HAVE TO TAKE VERY VERY GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF AND I THINK YOU CAN START BY TAKING IT EASY ON THE SET CAUSE YOUR ATTITUDE AND ANGER CAN GET THE BEST OF YOU EVEN IF YOU THINK ITS JUST ACTING THINK ABOUT IT

194. Wanda says:

Glad she is doing better. I am trying to figure out why is she a bully? She took Keisha’s purse while they were on vacation and refuse to give it back to her; she needs to be checked into the psycho ward because she has some serious issues. She has a problem with everyone on the show excepts Shaunie; maybe because Shaunie on the show! Check in and get some brain treatment

195. Brandy says:

Maybe that’s why her huband made her a ex-basketball wife; she’s a BULLY and have a jack up life!

196. Jessica N. says:

Tamy I would like to wish you a speedy recovery. I just had a cousin who is 39 had a heart attack. The heart attacks does not look at age. I wish you the very best! and please do not pay attention any of these negative comments because you DO NOT need this right now. Just take it easy and focus on yourself and your family! God Bless!!

Jessica N.
    Bronx, NYC

197. Alicia says:

Really .. we all seen it coming. Heart attacks are caused from high blood pressure, and she put the pressure on herself, instead of keeping calm in situations she kept is loud .. isn’t this why she was going to like a therapist/ anger management, because you cant keep your composure .. really this doesn’t surprise me at all, and I garentee when she makes a full recovery, that she will be right back on the show doing the same thing she did this season!!

198. LATASHA BROWN says:

I’m happy to hear your doing better stress can do bad things to your heart. Take care and stress free.