Royce Reed Recaps Basketball Wives Episode 6: “Kenya, You LIED A LOT!”

It’s time once again to welcome Royce Reed back to the blog so she can tell it like it is. For the past two seasons of Basketball Wives, Royce has recapped every episode, all the highs and lows, and given us her completely honest and unfiltered opinion. We’re thrilled to have her back for season four.
OK HERE WE GO!!! AGAIN, THIS IS MY BLOG AND I SAY WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT AND HOW I WANT. IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT DON’T READ IT.
First and foremost I want everyone to keep Tami in their prayers. I did check on her despite her being upset with me and she seems to be doing okay. You are never promised another day let alone a minute so cherish those you love and let minor issues go!

With that said, let’s talk about the show.

I’m still shocked by these grown women fighting inside Phillipe’s and then continuing the drama outside in the streets by “Waiting for them to come outside, or hiding around the corner like you left…” Although Kenya made sense in her remarks about friendship, I think it was overlooked by the fact no one cared and her track record is pretty much in the negative.

Speaking of Kenya…I truly believe she believes her own lies, or at this point she has me fooled also…AT THIS POINT. I think she was a little shocked I called her out on her little gigglefest when she clearly stated in the last episode to Kesha that “I don’t hold grudges and we’re cool now.” Come on Kenya, please remember everything is filmed. You can’t change up your stories and then expect people to never find out the truth. Just doesn’t work that way, especially when it’s a REALITY SHOW and cameras are involved. As far as me not knowing or being able to REALLY understand who Kesha is…well, I’m still confused as to who you are, especially now. I filmed with you and now watching things play back, I’m a little bit in awe to say the least.

Moving on.
Kesha and I are like two peas in a pod. No, we don’t spend our time in expensive clothes or in 6-inch heels everyday. We actually just like to have fun and live life to the fullest. I think Suzie is starting to understand that life can be that way without constantly fighting. It feels good to laugh and not be in the so called “circle.” I did think it was a bit humorous that Jenn got hit with a clutch purse but mostly because well…it was a clutch purse. I didn’t really care about why or what led up to it, I just thought it was funny. Now if it was a wine bottle like we see in next week’s episode…well that’s a different story. Anyway, like I stated on the show, these women are the field events and I’m on the outside running around on the track…quite possibly why Kesha and I tend to be in better shape than the others. Yea, I said it. When you spend your time in restaurants or bars constantly “beefing,” you tend to take on that “look.” Just sayin’. Get mad!

It’s crazy to me how people can change so quickly when they’re around certain people. Evelyn is actually okay when she’s alone and not trying to prove her “bad ass” persona to anyone. I’ve stated the same about Jenn. My advice to Kesha was that it could go either way and thankfully her and Evelyn’s conversation went well. I think Evelyn actually really likes Kesha and is stuck in a hard place due to her relationship with Tami. It’s hard for me too, but I deal with it. Evelyn seemed to understand where Kesha was coming from and is giving her a chance to tell her side. However, not everyone reacts the same way to confrontation so Kesha not responding to Tami in a scream match is just “not Her.” I’m hoping Evelyn continues to get to know Kesha for who she is and not let anyone else’s opinion of her hinder that. Lets see what happens with these two.

Now on to the actual DRAMA of this episode. Kenya Kenya Kenya. This episode was NOT a good look for you. I appreciate you not saying anything negative about me in your Juicy Mag interview, but some of the things you stated about the others was kinda trying to portray yourself as the sane one. We are all a little off to be putting our lives out there for others to see, but at some point you too have to own up to your own mistakes. That being said “You LIED A LOT!” I wasn’t there for your confrontation but as I’m starting to see things play out, I can’t feel any type of sympathy for you. You attempted to throw ME under the bus for a conversation we didn’t even have. How did my name come out of your mouth when 1. I’m not there, and 2. I never said that Evelyn was loose to you or any other negative statement concerning her sex life. Now, if you wanted to state you saw it on Season three, okay, say that, but to insinuate we had a conversation is shady as hell. Yes, Kesha got up when you took your shoes off but trust me…I don’t condone violence but I would’ve called your bluff. What are you taking your shoes off for if you’re RIGHT?! People tend to get loud and physical when they know they’re wrong and can’t figure out a different way to react. Again, this wasn’t a good look for you and next week doesn’t seem to get any better. I didn’t have a problem with you till this moment. I don’t like my name being brought up in situations I have absolutely NOTHING to do with. You spoke the words, own them!

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Roycelr
Follow my company Fantashique on Twitter:https://twitter.com/#!/Fantashique
Join my Facebook Fanpage:http://www.facebook.com/RoyceReed
Order my book: College Girls on Amazon
[Photos: Royce Reed/Cody Bess]

1. Sheila Brown says:

Love your blogs Royce, I look forward to them every week.

2. Mariama Sano says:

OMG!! I just wanted to say that I LOVE YOU ROYCE. You’re the best and keep up :-) #DONOTLETANYONEINFLUENCEYOU

3. leelah76 says:

I understand kesha is your life line on this show. But come on Royce I thought you tell the truth. You have nothing to say, absolutely nothing to say about your homegirl letting Tami and Eve use her to attack Kenya when Kenya had absolutely nothing to do with the beef between Tami and Kesha. You have nothing to say about eve telling kesha kenya is starting mess when clearly eve started kesha’s beef with Tami. You have nothing to say about kenya and kesha attacking each other for the amusement of tami and eve, who are talking major mess behind both of their back. You don’t think your girl is looking like a sucker? Well, I guess you’re having too much fun to admit that your new best friend also has some shady ways.

4. Vanessa says:

Ok Thank U Royce.,., the other women really need to Stop with All the Drama.,., So true Kenya is a LIAR,,, And Tami rest your self,,, Jen It’s a/b time U got rid of the me.,, myself man n chick

5. Lady Tee says:

Tammi needs to calm down and stop being soooo angry and maybe hew pressure will go down and she won’t be having minor heart attacks.

6. Patang says:

I look forward to your blog EVERY week girl! Keep them coming!

7. Danny says:

Leelah 76…I am NOT understanding your comment!! I bet Royce dont either!! Lol! WHY would Royce address sumn Tami and Evelyn did? And it was NOT messy on Evelyn part bc she was actually trying to be the mediator!! And Tami was just there! Keesha is her OWN woman!! She can stand her own ground!! Royce and Tami are friends and she has said enough about Tami sooooooo why would she comment on that?? Girl your comment is a MESS!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

8. LIZ says:

Go Royce that’s what I’m talking about!! Talk the walk and walk the talk your always kepp it 100%!!! Love you !!!

9. tomiko says:

Royce i must say you have come a long way and I love it. Your take on the shows are exactly the way i see it too. My one concern is the reunion, please please don’t let them rile you up and act like the last couple of reunion shows. I know you were justified but i just don’t want to see you stoop to their level. Keep up the good work and by the way Kenya, Tammi and Evelyn need to be in a mental hospital getting some treatment for their bi polar disorder.

10. M.B. says:

Kenya presents herself as an absurd Hot Mess. Thank you for summing up basically everything we, the audience, are thinking about all the situations and scenes about her. She’s beyond shady and the lies just seem to roll off her tongue. I do understand Keisha deciding she didn’t want to present herself in a certain way by fighting and I completely respect it but Kenya really thought she was saying something by taking off her shoes. I don’t think anybody is afraid of her and she’s lucky those same shoes weren’t used to clock her in her head. That might have given her a lil sense.

11. Scak7767 says:

AMEN and Thank You Royce for as always… TRULY KEEPING IT REAL. Kenya is a lying wantabe and it all blew up in her face. I too don’t condone violence but sometime you have to call folks to the backyard to see if they’re ready to play. She lied on TV in front of Millions saying she and Kesha we’re cool and she specifically said they were. I’m so glad Kesha used her better judgement and decided the friendship with Kenya would never go anywhere. Keep up the good work Royce, I’ve been looking for your blog all week and as always you never let me down. YOU ROCK ROYCE!

#teamRoyce

12. EO84 says:

I have to agree with leela76 on this one. Royce I love you, but this post….eh. It seems as if you are doing the EXACT thing that you don’t want Evelyn to do with Kesha, which is allowing someone else’s beef (Tami) to hinder her judgment of another person (Kesha). You just said that you didn’t have a problem with Kenya until this very moment but I call Bull S***! You did an interview with the Breakfast Club (Power 105.1) and it was clear that you had felt some type of way about Kenya. The video shows your facial expression when they asked you about her. The interview took place before Season 4 premiered on tv. Now you are trying to say that the conversation that you watched on Monday, which is very small, has now created a problem between the two of you? Also, you said how Kenya was wrong for laughing but you NEVER addressed Evelyn laughing during that conversation or even Tami laughing during Kenya and Kesha’s dispute. This is not the Royce that I have grown to love. Don’t “go in” on one person when it is CLEAR that there are a few others around doing a whole lot worse.

13. Soncie says:

You’re ALL Tacky! And Ms. I SAY WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT Royce is just as BAD! (put on a top for cryin out loud)
    I use to enjoy the show before all the back stabbing,bottle throwing, clutch poppping and fist fights, now…not so much!

14. Soncie says:

leehah76 said a mouth full and I agree with you 100%
    p.s. Just keepin it 100 (lol)

15. geena says:

LOL, tho I do think that evelyn and tami like to stir the pot between the new girls and kick back and watch them fight it out. It is entertaining to them. What I did not like is this: Evelyn said at the dinner with Tami calling out Keisha on what she said to Evelyn and Evelyn saying it was rude as hell. I did not think she talked negative about tami when she stated to evelyn how she felt about tami’s statment. And then she goes and says to Keisha oh well I want to see us all talking this out. Fake as hell is evelyn. I am telling you for someone who is supposed to be marrying the love of her life she is one mean and unhappy person. Grow up evelyn and catch a clue it aint about you….it is about all the other girls so move the hell on, we really need to start a petition to get her butt off the show seriously.

16. royce says:

Royce… i think u started taking sides. u like Keisha alot nd u want to be her frd so bad. the amouth of time u spend tking about ur frdship with her, she does not seem to do thesame. royce i remember u fighting eve too. cursing. but it seems to now everyone u like want to be in the circle so bad. i just hope Keisha does not play u out when she finally join the circle. its funny u called kenya out, but u did not call Keisha out for putting kenya on blast. u guys hv issues. i’m glad Jen does not want to be in d circle anymore…

17. MrsWells says:

Honestly, so far this season, Kenya is becoming another version of Meeka, only wierd and egocentric…she wont last long either…
    Kesha…oh poor Kesha…her temperment cant keep up with all the personalities on this show…BUT she gets an A- for effort…

18. Nik@nite says:

Right on Leelah76, EO84, and Soncie! Ya’ll on it!

19. JB says:

I agree wholeheartedly with EO84. Royce we all have a right to our own opinions but I think when you are blogging you try your best to be objective, but I just noticed that you do not point out your friend’s Kesha mistakes but you reflect on the other girl’s mistakes. It seems like Kesha has this I am better than them attitude BUT that attitude at times can rub some folks the wrong way.

20. leelah76 says:

danny…evelyn was not trying to be the mediator. if she was, then why was tami and eve clinging glasses talking about we are glad this drama doesn’t involve us now. if eve was the mediator she would have told both keesha and tami to kill their beef. she didn’t say one word about that, but told keesha she had the floor to go after who? kenya. I’m just surprised that Royce didn’t mention that whole dicey situation keesha foolishly let them get her in. And since Royce has no problem calling out Eve, she should now because eve played keesha like a fiddle. I think kenya and keesha are both desperate to be accepted, obviously. royce should tell her friend to stop trying so hard.

21. Monique says:

That’s right Royce. U stay as U R and much love to Tami and her kids.

22. hmm says:

Royce wants to have it both ways. She is a follower just like the rest of them and it seems that she is doing the most to get back in the circle. How do you watch the episode and not call out Tami and Ev for their messiness? You alluded to the events but made sure not to say anything about Tami, Ev, or Shaunie. Kenya is this year’s Meeka: she is the one that it’s okay to hate and you all are piling on and it’s tiresome. This show is more and more like high school every week and everyone is trying to sit at the cool kids’ table. And Royce let’s not forget that you too were throwing drinks and fighting in restaurants on several occasions. I hope Evelyn letting you back in the circle is worth you selling your soul. It’s funny because it didn’t work out too well for Tami as her popularity plummets as she assumes the position of Ev’s butt kisser.

23. Antoinette says:

Royce is right I always felt like Evelyn was only a bad ass when Tami was around. When Evelyn had that one on one with Kesha, it moved me because I knew Evelyn couldn’t have been as mean as she portray herself to be. I like Tami but Tami use intimidation to scare people. What I can’t figure out about her is why she can say what she wants and talk down to people the way she do but if someone do it to her she gets loud and starts threatening to kick their ass. Sounds like to me she has low self-esteem. People with low self-esteem acts in that manner. Shaunie, do what you do best, stay out the confrontation. You are the only one with dignity and respect, you and Kesha. Suzie, I am from NC and I love been a country girl. I think you were being a little to prejudice of the way Kesha live, which don’t make you better than the next person. Jen needs to crawl back under that rock she came from under and find herself. She is not the same Jen from the last season she was on. I think money and fame went to her head. But Evelyn do need to give her a break, she see the girl is scared. Love the show, will see ya’ll next week.

24. Marisa says:

I agree with those who see that Royce is low key trying to get back in “the circle”, this seasons blogs are way different that the ones she gave seasons 1,2,3. Back then she would have called out all this childish ish but yet finds it funny that some banshee hit Jen in the head with a clutch, you keep saying clutch over and over. So I dont care if it was playdough Evilyn hurled at Jen she had no business attacking her, just like she shouldnt have tossed a glass at you. Yet again now of these chicks call out big mouth Suzi the biggest instigator around,Royce claims not to trust her but still rolls with her. Jen is cool beans drop Suzi’s trife behind and life will be even better for her

25. Lisa M. says:

I really like you and I appreciate the “realness” that you bring. My only criticism is about the pic that accompanies the blog. You are so beautiful. There is no need for you to pose in your bra. You are too good for that.

26. Chris B says:

Love it Royce and I agree Evelyn even caught that Kenya was so trying to throw you under the bus on her blog as well! I was sitting there like how did Royce come up that was so season 3! You always talk positive about everyone and you keep it real that bothered me.

27. Teresa says:

Really…I will presume that mainly women are commenting/reading this blog. PLEASE put on a shirt! No one wants to see you in your padded bra. Girl, it looks like you have falsies on. I know those Double D’s are not yours.

28. chyne says:

U said that!!!!!!! Luvit!!!!!!

29. omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Royce all i can say is preach on…because wen i watch this past episode i felt the same way about Kenya. Kenya is a grown women…..is it really that hard to keep 100??!! lol…smh just sad

30. Luvly says:

Royce please stop talking about Kesha in every blog as if she just laid THE GOLDEN EGG. It’s not a good look! What happened to your loyalty and the bond you shared with Tami? You are soo far up in Kesha’s butt you can’t see how much you have been manipulated by her or the producers who edit the show. With this recent blog and your insincere words of sympathy about Tami’s current condition, I wouldn’t blame her if she broke all ties with you. A floater among a group of friends will always sink.

31. Gale says:

Royce, feel free to mention Kesha every chance you get, if you like. If Tami cuts ties with you for any reason, consider yourself blessed. Our comments are not intended to personally attack anyone on the show. Our comments are honest and they are based on what we have seen on the show.

Looking at the show, you and Tami really do not have anything in common. Because Tami lack people skills, lack self-respect, lack self-confidence, lack self worth, lack self-love, and lack self-esteem.

You would be a good mentor for Kesha, and a good friend to Kesha. Because, Kesha needs a good friend, and she needs education in the areas of self-defense, people skills, and interaction skills. Royce, you have all of the qualities that Kesha is lacking.

Kesha is very attractive, but beauty alone will not help her to survive on the show. Because of Tami, Evelyn, Kenya, and Suzie uncivil behavior. These three females are untrustworthy, cruel, and down right nauseating.

We hope that you and Kesha can develop a good friendship. Because the two of you are worthy of happiness and success.

32. Lizza says:

Leelah 76…….I agree with everything you said

33. ohpuhleez says:

Royce, need I remind you it was only last season where you were fighting with evelyn, dont try and act brand new … you had a screamin match at the reunion and fought evelyn so stop it!! you one of those grown women who act like fools. This is a REALITY show, and quite frankly, the show could afford to cut you out … cant say the same about evelyn, SHE is the show!! stop hating

34. NIKA says:

I JUST WANT TO KNOW,WHAT IS SOOOO,DANG FUNNY ABOUT GETTING HIT WITH A CLUTCH PURSE ?? WHY YOU FIND THAT SO FUNNY,GIRL PLEASE,THEY ARE SO RIGHT WHEN THEY SAY YOU ARE READY TO JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON.. WAS IT FUNNY,WHEN SHE TRIED TO CRACK YO HEAD WITH A WINE GLASS. LIKE REALLY GROW UP,smh

35. MrsLeggett says:

Say it girl!

36. Ursula says:

Royce, there is no need to make the issue between Evelyn and Jennifer funny, because it was not funny at all. Do not forget that Evelyn was knocking at your front door with a wine glass, not long ago.

Now if you think it is funny that Evelyn & Jennifer are no longer a friend that is another thing. I felt Jennifer was very careless at the dinner party; she should never turn her back to anyone that is throwing around threats.

Kesha & Jennifer needs lessons in self-defense.

Royce, Tami is not your friend, and anybody that is a friend to Tami are questionable.

37. brittany says:

glad you said what you had to say about Kenya. bitter jealous people will lie and say anything just to make themselves feel better about their lack of lives

38. AtlantaBlackGold says:

Royce, buy your book, College Girls, for what? I watch y’all every Monday for free. This is sad because my beautiful black princess loves to see some women of color on TV. I used to cry because there were no women of color but now, they can take y’all A%& OFF If this is what my choices are. I have never seen the popularity of AA women on TV until now. They are pimping and using all of you beautiful ladies. Its enough to deal with this bull of the job because that image travels around the world. Okay, off of my soapbox.

Royce, remember when Ev was gunning for you. You never laughed. I never really cared for you but I had mad respect for the fact that you held your own on last season. What do these women have over y’all because eventually, everyone would like to be back in the grace of Ev and Tami. This is nothing but a form of bullying. Yes Kenya is off but she did not lie. Ev is a garden tool and most have used her. Why is she so shocked. Hey, own that, so what. If she is so secure, why does it bother her what people say about her. The real truth is, shes insecure and so is Tami. Tami if you don’t decompress and calm down and enjoy life, you will be a NMFF, just like Ev said. Hypertension is killing our community from stress and being so angry. Your off foodstamps now, can’t you find some peace. Get on your knees and pray. Stop allowing Ev to use you to do her dirt. WHO CARES WHAT WAS SAID, DOES IT MATTER IN THE END?? HELL NO! You women need to let go and move on. The price of your friendship is too expensive I wouldn’t want to be in your inner circle for nothing in the world. In the time we live in with Black Life being devalued daily, why would you devalue the other women on the show. SAD.

39. Ashley says:

Royce how can you say you don’t condone violence when you think it’s funny when someone (Jen) gets hit in the head with an object. You should be careful of what you say knowing young people are watching and reading your blog-it’s not funny, it’s sad!

40. Garden Tool & Food Stamps says:

Tami has a severe case of insecurity, and Evelyn has a severe case of gold digging. These two deserves one another. They are a shame of their past, but they cannot erase their past. Tami, why do you go crazy-lady when you hear the word food stamps? Evelyn why do you go crazy-lady when you hear that you are a garden tool ? When you both know it is true. We can tell that the truth hurts. The two of you can dog out every cast member on the show, except Shaunie. Remember, whatever you do bad to somebody else, it will never bring you everlasting peace.

41. Swarthywarlock says:

Royce I hate your clothes, you lack a sense of style or sense of fashion. You always seem to be looking off. It doesn’t MATTER if you go to High end stores it’s what you pick that makes me go. What they hell does she have on. Please, read a Vogue, Elle (Spanish, Greece, French, not Amerikkkan) Royce, I just think Evelyn is a big booger bear ALWAYS fighting. Booooooooooo. I love, love, love, love JENN, she is COLLEGE EDUCATED, not only that tall, dark, thin, and GREAT sense of style and fashion. Evelyn was hot when she hung around Jenn, but now her style is VERY QUESTIONABLE, I hate those Animal prints, and the geometric outfits she tries to pull off. Lastly Royce go to the Thrift and pick something out. Oh yea Absolutely hate SUZI booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dookie butt and face love kenya, love kesha, I hate TAMI hiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssnake, loud, mean, crude and rude. It’s as if she hasn’t had home training. PLEASE ROYCE stop allowing BLACK girls to dress u because it’s a H.A.M.

42. Nuff Said says:

Royce your the business and i like the fact the drama isn’t centered around you. Love continue doing your thing..Look forward to your commentry next week..And why are you and Tami mad.. Help me understand..

43. ORDIVA says:

Love you Royce, people on here talking about what you’re wearing, who dresses you and your DDs, why are you women so focused on her pixs. People on here are also referring to Eve throwing a glasses at you, the difference is you didn’t take her mess, and that was last season, people let it go, Royce has moved on and Im very happy about that, I don’t think you’re trying to get back in the circle. All of those crazy insane broads are too old to be acting like kids. Eve wants to be this tough chick and can’t bust a grape. Her daughter acts more mature than she does. She hasn’t run up on the right sister, because all that smack she talks would get a A$$ kicked and stomped. Go Royce do your thing, and let the HATERS be your motivators, I do, I love HATERS, looking for about 15 more, any takers.

44. Renea says:

I think Royce should care less as to why Tami is mad at her. Don;t waste your time. Tami is all about Tami. She does not want to hear the truth, she absolutely refuses to hear the truth. Tami is a mad lady from the wilderness.. Royce should move on with her life, leave Terrible Tami alone. Royce, hanging around Tami will give you a bad name and a bad reputation.

45. SISTERS says:

VH1 & BBW PRODUCERS – why are you putting up with Tami & Evelyn’s unprofessional and criminal behavior on the show?

These little girl are uncultivated, bad mannered, and a waste of time. Tami & Evelyn are getting hate mail all over the place. They lack self-respect, they disrespect their daughters, and they disrespect the viewers of the show with their offensive verbal attacks and racial comments..

46. Monique says:

Royce I love you girl. You keep doing what you’re doing. You have a lot going on outside the BBW reality show. I heard your name on the radio the other day, talking about your play. Your book if off the chain, You dance your ass off. Honey you are one talented young woman. You might not be in the circle on the show, but guess what? When that show fades away you will still be doing plays, acting, teaching dance, and what ever other talents you have. So he said she said, blah blah blah. Who cares what your haters are saying. You seem to be very positive. I’m not realy hearing you get negative on anyone. I’m just hearing you keeping it real girl. And that’s what you need to do….

47. Hit By A Purse says:

Royce, we were in your corner up until the point you started laughing at Jennifer hit by a purse. We were disappointed, because we felt that you had grown beyond the childishness.

There was absolutely zero funny about that incident. Jennifer has flaws, faults, and failures, like we all have. However, she does not deserve physical attacks.

We did not think it was funny when Evelyn attempted to hit you with a wine glass. It was another non-entertaining moment. We do not support violence. There is nothing funny about violence what so ever.

This BBW Reality Show has gone terribly wrong. VH1 & VH1 Producers should put a halt to the violence before somebody is seriously injured.

48. Shaunie Dinner Party says:

Evelyn & Tami fully developed (adults), mothers, and parents do not go around acting like a kids, wannabe bullies, hooligans, thugs, and gang-bangers.

This was a terrible sight to see. If the two of you are obsessed with fighting, then join the army, become a boxed, or become a wrestler. Because, we do not need this type of physical violence on National TV.

This is a serious issue, which needs professional attention.

49. Belineda G says:

Everything you said about was on point. I really like you on the show because you are down to earth and have not let others opinion change who you are. Keep doing your thing and keeping it positive.

50. The Truth says:

you comments are obviously bias, you get along with kesha because you both have alot in common. I dont see Kenya as being any more of a liar than kesha. You all attack her becasue she hasnt clicked with anyone in that “so called circle “. and she’s DIFFERENT FROM EVERYONE ELSE. soooooo what she had a funny video on youtube. thats not a reason to dislike someone off the back!!! BBW is composed of a bunch of bullies , who are concerned with their ratings!!.. oOoo puhh leasee im so over this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

51. KK says:

Im wondering why you feel comfortable stating that you and Kesha look good and the other girls who are more sociable do not. Honestly you look homely and Kesha’s face looks tired ass hell. In my opinion you could use some more womanly features so a drink or too and a nite-out wouldn’t hurt your “needing” bigger parts. (Kind of assist you with the transition from looking like a girl to looking like a woman) If these women are your friends it should remain that way with all things coming out of your mouth or flowing from your hands, you seem a little two faced like Suzie (who is the second scariest “woman” on the show besides Kesha). Kesha is too scary to be on this show I hope she doesn’t get hurt; regardless of her executive friends (I belief she knew Tami was simply joking around with her and made it in to a big deal because she’s a cry baby). Evelyn who I do not agree with concerning Jen, was all the way right with Kenya, but throwing a bottle honey you creeping on charges..Its not that serious..slow down.

Keep Entertaining Us Ladies (Most of You stay Fab!) (Except for the B group Royce, Suzie, Kenya, and Kesha)

Yours Truly,

KK

52. tif says:

royce and evelyn are friends now so for everyone thats praising her dont. havent you guys notice she has not said anything bad about evelyn. thats because shes back in the circle thats why she try to put down jen in her blogs and praise evelyn or not say anything about the crap evelyn has been doing are you guys that blind.

53. Gutless says:

@tif b ==== As a fan of Royce, I hope she is not creeping behind the scenes with Evil Evelyn. Nevertheless, if she is her name will be mud every soon. Royce friendship with Tami was questionable. Questionable, mainly because to hang tight with Tami & Evelyn, you have to be gutless, heartless, cold-blooded, disrespectful, thoughtless, distasteful, and distraught. Therefore, if Royce has any of these traits, she is off my favorite BBW list.

54. Clt says:

Outside the circle seems more fun and healthy. Evelyn is quick to call people out of their names and try to hit them, but she clearly knows who to do that with. Tami and Evelyn look like two wicked stepsisters making fun of all of the other women and constantly threatening people. You are doing the right thing by staying away. They looked very ignorant laughing about Evelyn’s street behavior at Shaunies party. They both are jealous of Jen and her upbringing. I hope she never lowers herself to them. Her own husband tried to warn her and hey we’re so happy when she got divorced. Evelyn is not getting married. Even he isn’t that stupid.

55. MAC says:

I think Eve and Tammi are bullies. Someone needs to give Eve in particular a taste of her own medicine, for her to constantly try to physically attack others in unnecessary and immature she can only express herself by being loud and violent. She needs a reality check.

56. Criminals says:

Kenya — Appears to be at a complete loss, and starving for fame & fortune. I knew she was
    Psychologically touched, when she ask Tami for advice. Anybody that would ask Tami for advice or assistance, are desperate. The scene with Kenya pulling off her shoes, so she could attack Kesha was a sad site. VH1 are you conducting a background check and criminal record check before hiring these criminals?

57. Sexyniq says:

Why wouldn’t Royce takes sides none of these women r her friends except for Keisha and Tami who’s questionable! Tami and Evelyn even Shaunie for that matter r BULLIES! It was no reason for Tami to attack Keisha the way she did! Kenya say what u mean and mean what u say simple as that! I’m sure u called Evelyn loose who hasn’t don’t be afraid and man up to it! Royce keep being u everyone of these women can say what they want but when u do it it’s a problem PLEASE! Love u Royce keep being u and don’t never change!!!

58. BasketballFan2 says:

Hey Royce! As always I loved your blog, however, I don’t like that you ladies are ostracizing Kenya. Yeah, Kenya said Evelyn was loose. I know what she ment when she said you said it. It’s behooves me to think why you ladies make excuses about the producers and editing when it’s convienent for you. But it’s obvious there were more to the conversation than we viewers seen. I know Tami’s is your friend and you have fallen love with Kesha, but come on seriously what Kenya has done so far is not that serious.. So what she was rude to your new best friend Kesha because Kesha critisized her about her craft.. So what she called Evelyn loose (she is loose) but Evelyn has thrown glasses, Jennifer bashed you, and Suzie throw you under the bus every chance she gets… But Kenya’s crazy??? No sweets, you all are crazy.. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I like you Royce, I don’t like the “DESPERATE TO HAVE A FRIEND YOU”!!! You did the same thing with Evelyn, Shaunie, and Jennifer… Now, you’re doing it with Kesha. My advice for you is keep Kesha away from Dezmond… A smile is just a frown turned upside down. Kesha seems like one of those females who’ll smille in your face and be slipping your man her number as soon as you turn your back.. Kesha did it to Kenya and she’ll do it to you. SN: If Kesha didn’t give Kenya’s soon-to-be ex husband her number then riddle me this, how did Kenya’s soon-to-be ex text Kesha??? I’m sure you’ll believe anything that comes outta Kesha’s mouth because she’s your new bestie and you do need her for filming…. so, like you say… I digress…. As always Royce loved your blog even if I don’t agree with you… Stay up, STAY YOU, and STAY BLESSED!!! Deuces!!!

59. I agree with Royce however I said it once and I’ll say it again….In this case Kenya & Kesha fight fire with fire the bark is usually worst then the bite. Kesha needs to take her shoes off while Kenya taking her off too. Stand up for herself & the truth!

60. Dee Moses says:

Don’t get me wrong I don’t think the ladies are right in their ostricizing Kenya but she does need to be honest & open about her true feelings. Lack of class in Phillipes is unacceptable pick the right venue to act like maniacs. If she feels Eve is a trickster girl then say so and stand by your opinion. If Eve wants to hash it out with her then so be it!!!! Freedom of speech is a constitutional right…..she should remember that & to thy own self be true!!!!!

61. Natharan says:

I am so proud of you so continue to stay out of the bull and move forward, You were cool from day one.

62. SERA says:

Wow, your new boobs are big! A little too big for your tiny frame, I think, but as long as you are happy – that’s what counts!
    Evelyn not coming back next season is such good news! She is sooooo ghetto it’s painful.
    In everything – in appearance, in language and certainly in behavior – that I find it hard to believe anyone wants to be her friend. Can you imagine how embarrassed her lovely daughter must be by her mother’s behavior? (On a side note, can you STAND her earrings – they are HILARIOUS!!!) And EVERYBODY knows that Chad is only “with” her for the exposure … and his strategy worked! Smart man. They are reportedly getting a spin off series that is going to follow them while they prep for the wedding … yawn … that promises to be a snore.
    Is anything about Evelyn interesting unless she’s exploding at someone ? I don’t understand why any of you girls CARE if you’re in “the circle” – and how did she get to be the arbiter of who is “in” it and who isn’t? What circle is it anyway? She and Tami? That’s it? That’s a “circle”? That’s ridiculous. She’s not fun, she’s not positive and upbeat or encouraging or supportive – why does anyone want to be around her?
    She figured out after two seasons that exploding is her ticket to airtime – and therefore bigger and better things (a book and a new tv show for example) so she exaggerates everything so she can explode about something and get her beloved airtime. Smart girl. But certainly not anyone we should admire, respect or emulate. She’s entertaining … but such an embarrassment to women.
    Do your own thing, Royce – you are a good example – you come across as loyal, honest, smart, fun and a lot of other lovely qualities. Don’t compromise them for airtime or some warped need to be in Evelyn’s circle. YOU create a circle (why circles are so important to you girls is a mystery) and you shouldn’t be spending your valuable time with her. Life is just too short to waste like that. She’s beneath you and Kesha for sure … and maybe the rest of the girls, but you two for sure. That’s why she never liked you – she saw you as someone she couldn’t control and manipulate and didn’t like you for it. But that’s a really good thing – especially now that you know who she is … you see that, right ? Peace …

63. edith cruse says:

hi kenya i looke at every episode i like you i dont see what you lied about evelyn and keysah set you up evelyn said every time she see you she going to figthe you kick evelyn ass and keysah ass to

64. edith cruse says:

evelyn i hope some body kick your ass soon you think you a bad bicth you not

65. Imani says:

Every season, they pick a girl to victimize. So what if Kenya did say it. Keisha is messy. In the beginning, they were friends and what they both said over drinks during their friendship should have stayed there. In the beginning, she spoke bad about the women to Kenya and said she never met any women like them and then tried to control their behavior at her function. In many ways, she’s like Suzie and will not keep her mouth closed if it means she’s in the circle. It sounds ridiculous when she says, Kenya’s trying to make the other girls not like her. I do public speaking to teens and sadly, many girls watch the show and idolize poor, unruly behavior. All the women should have went to hear the choir. Jesus is the only answer to heal all the hurt and pain.

66. Public Eye says:

Shaunie +++ has become a businessperson and moneymaker, by creating the most violent Reality Show. A Reality Show can gain popularity and receive high rating without harassment, offensive language and physical assaults. Shaunie is sleeping peacefully, while the other female cast mates are having heart attacks, climbing on tables in rage, thrpwomh around wine glasses, and getting slapped in the face. What some people will do for the love of money, fame., and fortune. I am not a fan of Shaunie’s, but I will give her crredit for being smart in the areas of business, and for having the skills to maintain her cool in public.

67. Evl-Evl-Evl says:

To see Evelyn outside of Shaunie’s birthday dinner, waiting for Jennifer to come out, is truly pathetic. Evelyn actually flipped back to her elementary school days. Evelyn & Tami do you not know that fully developed (adults), mothers, and parents do not go around acting like kids, wannabe bullies, hooligans, thugs, and gang-bangers. This was a terrible sight to see. If the two of you are obsessed with fighting, then join the Army, become a Boxer, or become a Wrestler. Because, we do not need this type of physical violence on National TV. The two of you conducts yourselves like mentally undeveloped females adults. You are running around with an adult body, with a child mind-set. You two are spending millions of dollars beautifying yourselves externally, this will not help your psychological state of mind. This is a serious issue, which needs professional attent

68. Tonychris says:

Royce , you really need some clothes….you look the worst on BBW…

69. CHURCH says:

Do any of these females go to Church? If so, how can they face their Pastor and the Congregation? They are fortune to have a job, food to eat, and clothes for their bodies, and shoes for their feet. There are trillions of people suffering from poverty, hunger, unemployment, under-employment; disabled cannot work, in nursing homes, cripple, blind, and homeless. BBW wake up, clean up your act, and thank God for mind, health, and strength.

70. CLASSY says:

——————————-

Suzie – You need to stop spreading gossip. You are like a snake in the grass. You wait around for gossip and Kesha, Kenya,and Jennifer are not wise enough to realize that they are talking to the trouble-maker. Suzie concentrate on getting yourself a man and a side job.

71. CLASSY says:

I love Royce, Kesha, and Jennifer on the show. Some of the females on the show must have some class, for the show to be interesting. ROYCE- Stay busy with your life, and stay away from Tami and the wild crew. Royce do not ruin your image by hanging around such vicious females. ——————————- KESHA & KENYA – Please watch your back, and watch your surrounding when you are under attack by a set of PITBULLS. Stare them in the eyes, and silently work on a plan of self-defense at the same time. Do not under any circumstances display a sense of fear. Tami & Evelyn gets a high on putting fear in those people they feel are a threat in some way. I do not like violence, but I do like to see people stand firm and defend themselves. Enroll in a self-defense class.. —————————- TAMI & EVELYN – Please seek professional help in the areas of Drug Addiction, Alcohol Abuse. In addition, Mental Health. Because, only people that are under the influence of insanity, drugs, and alcohol conduct themselves like wild animals. . ——————————- SHAUNIE – Stop running around playing the Mediator, You do not have those types of skills. You are lacking severely in the areas of leadership, and interaction skills. Shaunie you are an accident that is waiting to happen. You will eventually be hit by a wine glass, or slapped in the face trying to play go-between. Stop dropping your head and putting your head in your hands, and screaming ELV, ELV, ELV, ELV, ELV, ELV, ELV. You have every opportunity to be honest with Tami & Evelyn about their criminal -like behavior. ——————————-SUZIE – You need to stop spreading gossip. . You are like a snake in the grass. You wait around for gossip and Kesha, Kenya,and Jennifer are not wise enough to realize that they are talking to the trouble-maker. Suzie concentrate on getting yourself a man and a side job.

72. Be Honest says:

Royce, I have seen you act much more sensible than the rest of these stupid grown-children. Sometimes money can send you over the edge. Shaunie likes to throw rocks and hide her hands for ratings, but she is trying to pretend to be otherwise clean. The rest are hopeless. Yes, I feel sorry for Jen now, but she was just like the rest of then before Evelyn turned on her. Suzie is hopeless. I don’t know why you even try to remain friends with her. She is too neeeeeedy! Live your life. Don’t get caught is this crap even if it means leaving the show! Keisha is the only one on the show worth being around.