Who’s Who On The New Season Of Tough Love: New Orleans

We love gearing up for each new season of Tough Love and getting to know a new cast of women who will (hopefully) improve their lives by improving their dating habits. Thanks to Steve and JoAnn Ward, this new crop of women will get all the tough love they need, and this season the show is set in New Orleans, so you know things are going to get spiced up bit this time around. So who are these new ladies in desperate need of the Wards’ help? Check out our gallery and try to predict who’s the man eater, who’s the virgin, and of course, who loves a bad boy. Clear your calendars and set your DVRs, Tough Love: New Orleans premieres April 15 at 9 p.m.

View Photo Gallery
  1. Cindy "Winkler" McCoy says:

Absolutely stunning. I totally agree with her loving herself first. If she sees what other people see and she would not worry about what is on the outside but the beautiful person she is on the inside.

2. Keyanna says:

Please dont tell me you got another full cast of Taylors??? Boo!

3. Maryann Marano says:

I’ll have a……on the Rocks! Very Handsome pictures…You really got posing down now….Uneed 2 B in front of the camera all the time…Movies maybe…!
    You have a timeless smile…..and look comfy behind Bars, I mean as a customer….how old when U visited first bar? Heard you like to pick up ladies at Grocery Stores….is that true??
    I actually saw U in a vision as a child…then b4 born God tatooed me on your brain…I am the last thing you think of b4 U sleep…Have U called out my name yet? I feel You getting closer! xoxox :P

4. Nick Oddo says:

40!!! Can’t be true! This hot babe looks 26. I guarantee she will be hitched by the end of the year.

5. Donna, I agree with just letting go of those that are not in line with your needs. Your soulmate is out there, make sure you are awake when he arrives! Enjoy your journey.

6. Ltrain says:

What a gorgeous person this Donna is!! I can’t wait to see the show and how everything plays out. These girls deserve love, like we all do! But Donna is absolutely glowing!!! :)

7. Billy Allen says:

You go Girl!!!!!

8. Jeff says:

Looks like an all star cast of gold diggers too me. :) Phony women.

9. John Goncalves says:

Dear Melissa, even as a kid like me ( seriously i’m a really a kid bro) I cant believe how beautiful you are!!!! Like 4 real you’re soooooooooooooo pretty that i try my best to write non misspelled words and i try my best to use proper grammar for this comment and i never did that to any other girl!!! well i really love how you’re going through a hard time trying not to be ”awkward” well guess what i’m trying to stop being awkward ! I hope you survive and make through the show! Please Respond back and I have total faith in you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from, you’re fan
    John Goncalves!

p.s i hope we meet one day(even im really really really really really really young!)

10. kandy rose says:

cant wait to see all the episodes,i am a longtime friend of shalana from new orleans and now a big fan of hers.lana has been kind,generous and fabulous since middle school! I hope she finds true love ,someone worthy to be in her and her son’s life!! we all deserve happiness people so stop being negative and let positivity take over your life!! Shalana rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. pad says:

I am bothered that ‘Tough Love’ directs its advice, criticism soley towards women. How about gathering a cast of men to highlight their wrongs, flaws, etc…. that are keeping them from finding true love. It’s always the woman. I don’t know about anyone else but I find it bothersome. As if women don’t have enough to contend with!

12. Missy says:

I’m not sure what happened to “the husband hungry” this week but she just shut down. Danielle, needs to lose some of the attitude. It’s too much. She’s pretty but she doesn’t need to show so much tude in order to get respect and clean up that potty mouth it’s not ladylike at all. On another note, the guy she was out with really bothered me when he asked why she was single. I hate that question and imo I take it as disrespect of someone where to ask me that. It’s like saying so, what;s wrong with you. Men should word their questions different so they won’t offend.