Renee And Junior: A Timeline Of Recent Events

Mob Wives usually has a few months of lead time between filming and when the episodes air, which means that there have been a few major news stories this year that, in a way, spoiled the plot of the show for us in advance. For the past two episodes, we’ve gotten an intimate look at what happens to a mob family when the unthinkable happens, in this case, Renee Graziano learns that her own father has been taken in by police, and Junior may be responsible for it. We covered those stories as they happened in real time, but in case you missed them or need a supplement to what’s been going on on the show, we’ve got a brief timeline below that should help clear up what the Graziano family has gone through.

November 22, 2011
Hector “Junior” Pagan Arrested For Armed Robbery

December 3, 2011
Mob Wives Castmember Junior Pagan Outed As FBI Informant

January 10, 2012
Renee Graziano Admits To Not Knowing Junior’s Whereabouts

January 27, 2012
Feds Bust Anthony Graziano In Sweeping Probe

January 27, 2012
Renee Graziano Reacts To Her Father Anthony Graziano’s Arrest Today

January 28, 2012
Renee Graziano Rushed To Hospital After Reportedly Suffering A Panic Attack

February 10, 2012
Renee Graziano Says She’ll Never Forgive Junior For His “Immense Betrayal” Of Her Family

1. Venus Smith says:

Renee, I have so much compassion for you. My first husband, I found out too late was a criminal, and he pulled a robery that he tried to get me blamed for. I’ts very hard to find out too late that the man you married, and loved, and thought you knew, turns out to be someone who is a complete stranger, and who betrays you and your family. Just know, and I don’t believe I’m alone in this, you are in my prayers, and I hope Junior gets whats cominhg to him. You know prison is not a good place for snitches. Be strong. Hold on to your friends who are there for you. God bless.

2. angela says:

Renee my heart goes to you & your precious son AJ. My heart broke to see you break down as you did, the show was at that point not at all entertaining. I will pray you have the stregnth to overcome this and find the Graziano deep inside to pull you out of this and stand again..proud. I hope you get to see and talk to your dad and that he somehow sees how much you love and admire him as you knew him. It is not wrong t feel torn after all the years and you shouldnt feel judged, if you think about it you have junior, your love that will be forever in your son. The path he choose is no refllection on you or your son, your immediate family or friends. Shame on him for not being a man and taking what came at a minmum for his son. god bless you & yours

3. Jessica Jonassen says:

I would turn myself in if I had to deal with Renee!!!

4. Tanya k says:

My only issue is Karen makes no sense in half of what she tells everyone wether it be her issues or her drama, ramona is a joke, she came out of no where and thinks she is a mob princess because of her grandfather meanwhile out of her fake mouth she said she chose to be not in the lifestyle. Besides the show was on for awhile where was she, oh wait she needs to be reconized too. Maybe Karen couldn’t fight her own battles she started mind you and needed a friend to look as stupid as her.Make up your mind stupid. Drita may not be a Ginny but she grew up in the hood and hung around the gangsters and knows probably a lot more then you Ramona. Karen & Ramona are fake people Carla, Renee, and Drita…..big Ang are the only true people on this show and hats off to Drita for trying to change her ways as far as anger goes!!!!

5. Tanya k says:

Renee may god bless you and your family and please let the gossip be only that follow your heart and except what is true and proven, not what is being a rumor.

6. Adrenne says:

Sorry, plus it didn’t help to show faces of the wise guys on the show. Turn your back to Jr. If he loved you he could never
    have done this and destroyed your family. Don’t fight with Carla she was stunned. JR will pay.

7. Sara says:

Renee my heart was breaking watching you as all this was happening. I wanted to just give you a huge hug. Stay the strong woman that you are. I pray for you and your family.

8. Beth Johnson says:

Renee, I’ve been praying for you and Your family. When the first season started you were in therapy. I really saw growth and understanding of yourself. I Hope you are continuing that. Pain is hard to face but if was never ment to go through alone. Allow people to help you and love you and be there for you. Somethings arent ment to be understood. I believe that one day when you look back as it all you will see some things more clearly. But until then be patient and dont be afraid to wait. God will show you bits and peices until you have the whole puzzle. Trust that God has a plan through all of this. I hope you can use what you have been through to help better kids that are growing up and doing this at a young age.

9. Carolynne says:

I’m confused. The women (especially Renee) seem shocked when the men in their lives are arrested. The government is constantly blamed for the trouble in their lives and I find it laughable. The only successful criminals are the ones who don’t get caught! Karen’s father isn’t in prison for murder; it was for drugs. He managed to get his closest family members in trouble too. Not the government ladies; it is the greed and lack of foresight that bring these men (and sometimes their women and children) down. The show makes it all look so glamorous; I don’t know where these women get their cars and homes, but I doubt the men had much to do with it. I think the ladies have a point; a straight (noncriminal) man may not be right for them. But ladies….couldn’t you find more successful criminals?

10. Mary says:

I am praying for you and as a woman who can already do it on your own, your gonna make it honey. I hope you really do read these because I never am on to talk to much especially about my personal experiences. 12 years ago two of my children were killed when someone threw a cocktail bomb into our apartment. 3 years ago I found out my (Now Ex) husband had something to do with it. He was also found to have time to save our children but tried to cover up his own self instead. I deeply, loved him and to find out he could do that to me and my family and our other children still kills me to this day. He has never admitted anything so the cold case detectives and the homocide department are just having to wait.

11. Linda says:

wow Renee my hearts hurt for you, I hope that you and A.J. pull through this and be on top. when the halloween party with drita and jr. got on edge because someone mentioned the police, and the look on jrs face spoke volumes, i had recorded that to see it over and over and came to a assumption that the guy they showed close up,knew of jrs working with the feds or was he a police that knew what was going on at any rate Renee , Jr is a snitch that put you and your son in a position that is absurd and selfish, just keep holding on to you and aj will be ok,