When Corri McFadden visited Big Morning Buzz Live today, not only was she promoting her show, House of Consignment, she was also put to work, assessing the value of some of BMBL’s most treasured possessions. Items like Jason Dundas‘ mantyhose and Carrie Keagan‘s fake face nails. (If you have no idea what either of those things are, shame on you for not watching Big Morning Buzz regularly!) Check out the hilarious clip above for Corri’s evaluation of just how much these luxury items are worth. It’s kind of like Antiques Roadshow…if Antiques Roadshow aired on VH1.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Draya’s Separate From The Basketball Wives LA Reunion | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- That’s The Way They All They Became The Hustle Bunch! | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Are You A Hoe? The Best Quotes From This Season Of Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 B
- Ceaser Throws Sky A Birthday Party | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The OMG Girlz Are All Grown Up On T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog