When Corri McFadden visited Big Morning Buzz Live today, not only was she promoting her show, House of Consignment, she was also put to work, assessing the value of some of BMBL’s most treasured possessions. Items like Jason Dundas‘ mantyhose and Carrie Keagan‘s fake face nails. (If you have no idea what either of those things are, shame on you for not watching Big Morning Buzz regularly!) Check out the hilarious clip above for Corri’s evaluation of just how much these luxury items are worth. It’s kind of like Antiques Roadshow…if Antiques Roadshow aired on VH1.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Cast Reacts To Episode 5 – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta – Episode 5 – ‘I’ll Knock Your B*tch A** Out’ – | VH1 Blog
- T.I. Show Majors Anything Is Possible On The Set Of "Hello" | VH1 Blog
- Did Joseline Have A Right To Be Mad At Karlie? [POLL] – | VH1 Blog
- K.Michelle Drops New Single, "V.S.O.P.": Listen To It Here! | VH1 Blog