When Corri McFadden visited Big Morning Buzz Live today, not only was she promoting her show, House of Consignment, she was also put to work, assessing the value of some of BMBL’s most treasured possessions. Items like Jason Dundas‘ mantyhose and Carrie Keagan‘s fake face nails. (If you have no idea what either of those things are, shame on you for not watching Big Morning Buzz regularly!) Check out the hilarious clip above for Corri’s evaluation of just how much these luxury items are worth. It’s kind of like Antiques Roadshow…if Antiques Roadshow aired on VH1.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love & Hip Hop + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Peter Gunz Reveals Wedding Details | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Evelyn Reveals Her Baby's Father | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1's Sexiest Selfies Of 2013 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mob Wives New Blood + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog