When Corri McFadden visited Big Morning Buzz Live today, not only was she promoting her show, House of Consignment, she was also put to work, assessing the value of some of BMBL’s most treasured possessions. Items like Jason Dundas‘ mantyhose and Carrie Keagan‘s fake face nails. (If you have no idea what either of those things are, shame on you for not watching Big Morning Buzz regularly!) Check out the hilarious clip above for Corri’s evaluation of just how much these luxury items are worth. It’s kind of like Antiques Roadshow…if Antiques Roadshow aired on VH1.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Chantel Christie's Music Career | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Men Of Single Ladies: Bang-Marry-Kill | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Recap: A Dry-Ass “Hi” & A “Girl, Bye” | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Single Ladies 3 News, Single Ladies 3 Videos, Single Ladies 3 Photos
- House Has Always Crushed On LisaRaye | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog