When Corri McFadden visited Big Morning Buzz Live today, not only was she promoting her show, House of Consignment, she was also put to work, assessing the value of some of BMBL’s most treasured possessions. Items like Jason Dundas‘ mantyhose and Carrie Keagan‘s fake face nails. (If you have no idea what either of those things are, shame on you for not watching Big Morning Buzz regularly!) Check out the hilarious clip above for Corri’s evaluation of just how much these luxury items are worth. It’s kind of like Antiques Roadshow…if Antiques Roadshow aired on VH1.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi Faust Plays 'Ratchet Or Not Ratchet' | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Your "Love And Hip Hop Atlanta" Cast On Twitter & Instagram | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Benzino and Stevie J's New Music Video | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog