Report: Celebrity Rehab Star Seth Binzer In A Coma

Scary news today: TMZ has reported that Celebrity Rehab star and Crazy Town singer Seth Binzer has fallen into a coma. Binzer has reportedly been in the ICU of an L.A. hospital since last Thursday, though it’s unconfirmed what put him there. Most recently, Binzer was in the news after an arrest for possessing cocaine, he was scheduled to appear in court this week to face those charges. Our thoughts are with Seth and his family and we’re hoping he makes a full recovery.
[Photo: Getty Images]

1. Jan Wood says:

I hope he pulls though for his family. He has struggle along time I hope he doesn’t end like Jeff did.he and his family have my prayers

2. marcy says:

My prayers go out to his family.. Especially his children..

3. Tracy says:

I hope he has recovery from the coma & after that recovery from the drugs & alcohol. Very sad!

4. Lori Strong says:

Seth hang in there buddy!! I have been clean and sober for 21 years now!!! Your a smart guy and I have faith in you that you will make your mind up of just being tired of that kind of life!! Remember “Only the strong survive” and I know darn good and well you are one of those!! I followed celebrity rehab and you are an awesome person inside and out!! Dont let life pass you by without sharing the great Seth!! You have so many opportunities to share your story with others and possibly even save some lives!!! Love yourself because we do!!! Blessings my friend!! Find peace & serenity before its too late!! xoxo

5. ShiftyFan409 says:

Hope you get well soon Seth. Sure hate to hear this. Praying for you, friends, and family!

6. Carolyn M says:

You know what … Seth has been on Celeb. Rehab so many times and just can’t beat his drug addiction. My heart goes out to him, but maybe if he recovers from this… this will have been his bottom and he will take his sobriety seriously. My heart goes out to the many people who have tried to help Seth and are probably dealing with mixed emotions right now.

7. Jenna says:

This is so so sad, I really hope he comes out of it. I only wish the best for him. My prayers go out to him and his family. I hope he pulls through because his kid(s) need their dad.

8. The family of Seth I am praying for him I have followed him and I have prayed he would stay clean recovering myself I know how hard it is .We don’t wake up and say I want to destroy my whole life with drugs and have my kids be sad for me .

9. Rosa says:

Very sad indeed. Drug addiction is the worse there could be. Blessings to his family.

10. Thriller226 says:

I hope he’s okay he’s one of my most favorite artist ever… Hope he makes a fool recovery!

11. Brandy says:

Hang in there Seth.U and ur family are in my prayers.

12. Paula Bonnin says:

My prayers go out to Seth and his family. I am praying that this is FINALLY his rock bottom and that he can find his way out of the darkness of drugs.

13. Marci says:

Damn! I was really pulling for him to get his act together and go clean. Here’s hoping that he survives and finally has the wake up call that he so badly needs. The world doesn’t need to lose someone else to drugs. How many celebrities dying is it going to take before the rest of them smarten up?

14. ellie bow says:

Get well Seth…You were always one of my favorites. Come on Seth, fight this and pull out of it. We’re rooting for ya!!!

15. SHANTRICE says:

Soo Sad. My prayers are with you Seth.. YOU ARE STRONG !!

16. Linda Bee says:

hes an idiot.i dont feel sorry for him i feel sorry for his family. I am an addict. We CAN get clean if we really WANT to.

17. DebbieN says:

I have followed Seth on Celebrity Rehab and am so very sad to see this latest setback. It only goes to show the evil pull of addiction. Like most of the posts, I too pray for his recovery, and I agree that no addict wakes up every morning and plans how to destroy their lives. I also pray for all those out there who are fighting addiction. You are all good people in the clutches of a very bad disease. C’mon Seth. You can make it, both now and in the future. Lots of people are pulling for you, and your friends and family need you.

18. Debra B says:

So sorry to hear this. Sending prayers to you and your family.

19. Jo Matza says:

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Good luck.

20. demarie says:

Oh God, Seth, that is sad news. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

21. Joan says:

Very sad news. I feel like I know the people who have had the courage to be part of Celebrity Rehab. I’ll be praying for him.

22. Damaris Welsh and Family says:

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
    Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”

you are in my prayers.

23. Rn Hunter says:

I don’t feel a bit sorry for this idiot. I feel for the women that hitched there wagon to him. I’m a addict clean 17yrs. The one thing in common I see in Mike Star, Jeff, and Seth is selfeshness. Once I decided to stop I quit. I wish I could have went too rehab. All the doctors and therapist
    in the world can’t help. You know how many therapist it takes to change a lightbulb? none it has’t to change on it’s own.

24. Tiffany says:

Awww Jesus….another one bites the dust! So sad…I loved this guy. Starry Eyed Surprise will forever be in my Top 10 Faves of all time:) And of course ANYTHING by Amy Winehouse who is tragically and forever gone…

25. Brit says:

Wow I feel so bad I have always been a fan of Seth it’s such a shame to see someone go through such hard times. I wish him and his family well I think he is a talented person that deserves a great life. I hope he gets through all of his struggles and finds happiness and serenity in his life.

26. scotty says:

i hope you can pulls through for his family and kids.

27. LYNDA says:

How sad to learn of this news; I’ve watched Dr. Drew’s Celebrity Rehab each week it has been on and Seth struggled so damn hard to stay away from drugs. It was heart-wrenching to watch him go back to the bars and having the rehab searching for him so that he wouldn’t die. I’m a recovering alcoholic and it is the most wonderful feeling to be sober and have that freedom of worrying where will my next drink come from. I wish him peace and hope for him and his family.