She Said/She Said: Read What Evelyn And Tami Have To Say About Episode 7 Of Basketball Wives

Each week on this season of Basketball Wives, we’ve been doing our best to keep up with the recaps and blog posts the cast of the show has been writing to give their side of what’s really going down. This week Jennifer took some time off from writing, but Evelyn and Tami each wrote some pretty great posts (as in, they do NOT hold back), and we’ve got excerpts from each of them here. For their complete posts, check out their sites which are linked below. (And since Evelyn’s Tami impression was too good last night, we’re just re-posting it again here because why not?)

Here’s Evelyn’s writeup:

…To sum it up, talking reckless about me helped [Kenya] get on the show. *claps hands* Good job Crazy As Hell Kenya Bell, happy that I was able to keep you relevant.

For me, it honestly wasn’t about the loose comment; it was the fact that Kenya was judging, being negative and talking sh*t.. She doesn’t know anything about me, however, she came on the show smiling in my face trying to be my friend, and all the while she was doing her little round table with other cast members and referring to me as being ‘loose.” That’s fake right? Tami, Suzie and I were so confused when we tried to get to the bottom of what Kenya really said and it’s sickening that she can’t keep up with her own f*cking lies. And what is even more sickening is the fact that Kenya was trying to channel Jennifer and Tami. She gave up the kitten heels for Louboutins and turned the leaning wig in for a curly weave. Let me stop, because at dinner, she actually looked more like someone’s Auntie…

On a serious note, things went a little far and I could have handled the situation differently. I may feel a certain way about Kenya, but I know that I shouldn’t have thrown that bottle. I could have seriously injured her or one of my cast mates. I own up to what I did and admit my anger did get the best of me.

But…I’m still mad at her f*cking Kitten Heels.

And now it’s Tami’s turn. Tami is even more opinionated this week, writing:

Evelyn
Girl if you tell us one more time how much Suzie f#%ks… I’m going to strangle you.

Kenya
I would have liked for you to tell the truth while we were poolside. I can’t say that I was your number 1 fan but I respected your hustle. I have a big problem with people who lie to me and I really didn’t want to think that about you since we were trying to build a “business” relationship. However, there are several things that happened before that moment – the infamous conversation you and Keisha had before coming into this situation and that is why I still wanted to have your back. To this day I believe you about that and hopefully all of that will come out because in this particular conversation, I feel you weren’t portrayed properly.

Suzie
Please go sit your ass down somewhere! Trying to get Royce and Jen to be friends is ridiculousness at its best. If Jen and Evelyn were still cool, under NO circumstances would they even be in the same room, this I know for a fact! As you know Evelyn and I talked out our problems so I’m all for women being grown and resolving their problems but the talking should be genuine and NOT forced. In my opinion, Jen and Royce being cool are as fake as Kenya saying she didn’t remember what she said.

Regarding us- you need to understand that when you met me, I was recovering from a hardship. I hadn’t been on food stamps for three years before coming into this situation…In a nutshell, your comment was definitely out of pocket. I’ve been working for a very long time either in Entertainment or in Corporate America and I’ve made my own money for awhile now. I forgive you because I like your simple ass and I think we have an understanding now. You apologized so I’m done with that chapter.

Shaunie

…you had the best comment of the night…”I wasn’t there to WITNESS any of it, so I don’t really have an opinion”. Those are words to live by, wish my “friend” Royce had followed that premise.

Dinner

A hot ass mess! Evelyn knows her ass will pick up something and throw it. I had to get involved because I didn’t want anybody to end up in the hospital. I do think that Kenya showed a great deal of patience or was it quiet insanity-either way, that mess looked crazy. You had to actually be there. It was like she was on the witness stand…literally she just kept staring at Evelyn and saying the same thing over and over again…”I do not remember.” That was her answer to every question. Quite comparable to “I plead the fifth” LOL.

On a lighter note, Kenya was looking like Michelle Obama, Suzie was laughing like a hyena, Shaunie had her usual “WTF is happening face”, Keisha ass was in the corner or maybe under the table, the other girl was looking like “These bitches are crazy” and Evelyn was on twenty. Just another maniac night with the girls :)

…Kenya’s weave looking like mine – that wasn’t a diss from Evelyn-as the story unfolds; you will understand what she meant. Single Black Female #thatisall

1. deidre says:

hey tami ! NOW lets get to business I believe kenya was tellin the truth i dont remember everything but she said ” i know i reference her to being a hoe ” ok she told the truth she didnt say everything but didnt even want to know what she said and she told her. you are too good of a person to be hanging around even…. at least you getting help for your angry ways … if your her friend you will tell her the truth and that was she was out of pocket…. as for keisha and suzie i have lost all respect for them didnt suzie get enough of running her mouth .. she’s a kiss ass and so is keish you know i’m tellin the truth girl keep your relationship strong with royce because she is a good friend .. i’m done with evenlyn she do too……. much i love this show but if eve stay on i might not watch it anymore im tried of seeing her trying to fake fight someone … somebody gonna beat that ass and i want to see that …. love you though tammi….

2. ghost says:

Tami, you are wrong about jen and royce. In season one, they were great. Jen was very sweet to her, they would talk and go shopping together. Ev is queen B to you and now if Jen and Royce work out their differences, they are fake. SMH at you this season. Girl, your so thirsty to be in the circle and be invited to the wedding that you are just making an ass out of yourself.

Its obvious, you and shaunie are not real friends with Jenn b/c not one time did you guy say “Enough” to Evelyn. Jenn apologized, now lets move on. Instead your laughing when ur friend Jen gets hit in the head by Evelyn. Wow, will it be funny when someone hits your daughters in the head with a pocket book.

3. marty says:

Let me refresh your alcohol soaked memory Ms. Tami. I know you’re hoping to all that’s holy that the viewer’s will forget the statement you made to Meeka last season when you told her “you can be on the FAKE side” (Jen, Eve, Shaunie) or “you can be on the “real” side” (you, Royce). Then when you got called on it, you lied through your TEETH! That’s why it cracks me up anytime you have the gall to say you “hate” liars? Ha!Ha! Really? So then you hate yourself? Girl you have told some whoppers! Who in the hell do you think you are that people need to bow down to you? You are a fake a$$ phony just like the rest of them, and you need to sit your tired busted butt DOWN somewhere! I really liked you first season. Then (past tense) you WERE the only real one out of the bunch. Now, you kiss Evelyn’s a$$ MORE than you accused Jen of doing, and you were so thirsty and desperate to move Jen out and take her place even after Evelyn laughed at you, banged your husband, made the t-shirt AND called you a non mf’in factor on TOP of saying you were IRRELEVANT! Now you act like some sick pathetic lap dog following her around and will do anything for her attention! Girl, PLEASE seek help!

4. BETH says:

WHAT IF YOUR CHILD ACT LIKE THAT

5. Mary` says:

MARTY-You have said it all exactly how I wanted to say it. I totally agree with you. Tami you are now claiming friends that are not really your friend. Royce is your only real friend. Shaunie only cares about the money, Ev only cares about being famous and Suzie is Suzie. Good luck being with the fakes!!!!!

6. sabrina says:

I love Evelyn and yea maybe she overreacted but she was just being herself and who cares who she wants to sleep with its her pumpum. i really think the show would have been boring without her and i wish she and jen would just work it out. i kinda like royce this season but she is still boring and i dont find any problem with tami

7. nikki says:

BTW people I am so over this I think we need to start watching some more intelligent shows! Reality tv has turned into the same old bull over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over…get my point…yeah sad :(

8. Nichea says:

MARTY MARTY MARTY YOU ARE SO ON POINT.

9. yvonnie says:

this is to my girl tami roman.
    you are the bomb in every way.
    i love your honesty, i love the way you refuse to take any bs off of anyone, including the one you call your girl. please countinue to be you., no matter what . if you were to ever leave the show i would stop watching.

10. PTOWN says:

THIS IS TO ALL YOU CHILDREN…I KNOW YOU ARE CHILDREN,OR JUST PLAIN YOUNG MINDED TO CODONE OR APPLAUD ANYTHING THESE DUMB BROADS DO… REALLY,BEAT KENYA DOWN,AND FOR WHAT ?? TAMI,DO THIS,DO THAT !! PLEASE PEOPLE , GET IT TOGETHER,AND COME WITH SOMETHING BETTER.THESE SO CALLED SHEROS,OR FAVORITES,THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THEM,AND YOU JUST SHOW US HOW DUMB AND PHONY YOU ARE FOR LOVING IT..GTFOH !!

11. Choc says:

Evelyn–you need to grow up and grow up quickly! Haven’t you ever heard of “sticks & stones”? So far, all of these women that you have “thrown drinks at”; “hit in the head with clutch bags” and “thrown wine bottles” at have not EVER put their hands on YOU! Kenya didn’t say anything that wasn’t true! You are “TRASHY” or “SLUTTY” or “TRAMPY”– take your pick! And you’re talking about having “babies”?? You’re a TERRIBLE mother. What a HORRIBLE role model you are for your daughter. It’s not just about paying for her college, Sweetie. You’re almost 40! Act like it!!!

12. Beauty44Nice says:

I know we don’t see everything that was going down, but you really had to use some strength to stop Evelyn…the girl is strong. She was so mad that you stopped her from making a big mistake and hurting someone. If that bottle had of landed…someone could have gotten hurt. Sh*t happens and you have to deal with it and move on.

13. Faith says:

@Ghost, all I can say is Ditto!!!!! Tami I love you, but you are so FAKE!

14. Faith says:

Tami, do Shaunie pay you that much money to be kissing Evelyn A$$?

15. Precious says:

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO ASK EVELYN WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN DRESS, BECAUSES AT SHAUNIE PARTY YOU LOOK LIKE YOU WERE GOING TO THE ZOO TO BE WITH YOU FAMILY IN THAT UGLY DRESS YOU HAD ON. SO BEFORE YOU MAKE FUN OF ANYBODY ON THE WAY THEY LOOK OR DRESS TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF FIRST AND STOP JUDGING PEOPLE. IT’S NOT ALWAYS ALL ABOUT A NAME BRAND BAG AND SHOES WITH THEM BIG ASS TEETH OF YOURS. GET YOURSELF IN ORDER BEFORE YOU START MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE ELSE, BECAUSES KENYA IS NOT BEING LABELED AS A HOE OR BEING LOOSE “YOU ARE EVELYN” LOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

16. Dee says:

This is the stupidest group of women I have ever observed in my life! I cannot STAND Evelyn, she is a loud mouth OLD idiot! I used to like Tammie but I have recently realized that she has also bought into the dumb mentality that women have to act a complete Big Mouth old fool to get TV time and attention. The other women, including manipulative Shaunie aren’t worth commenting on. The only reason I continued to watch this mindless show was in hopes of seeing someone louder and more insecure than Evelyn clock her in her humongous mouth!!

17. NI-NI says:

Hello ladies of BBW. As I continue to watch your show and the situations that have developed amongst you ladies, I must say that it is very distasteful to see middle age women behaving like how you ladies portray yourself on tv. I know it’s entertainment but there have to be some kind of essence to each of you as individuals. When I watch you ladies on tv, it’s sad because I’m a 24 year old African American woman and when the world view your show, you have to be mindful that society takes what’s put out of the media and start to form stereotypes. I have overcome so many barriers being an African American woman and I personally think that you ladies of BBW need to respect yourself and carry yourself with a little bit of dignity. Act age appropriate because not only fans are watching but most importantly your family are watching. @Shaunie why is it you never have anything to say. You sit back and let everything unfold. I feel like you should be behind cameras and work with the filming crew. It just blows my mind that you just can sit back and be so clueless. @Evelyn you say that you don’t care that Kenya referred to you as being “loose”. Your name is all you have don’t let your actions tarnish your name because it just doesn’t sit well with me or other women in society that you would just degrade yourself to that level. @Suzie I just wish you had considerations for your cast member personal trials and tribulations. The “foodstamp” comment was distasteful and if you were a true friend you would have never even mention that and had more respect for Tami. @Jennifer I know you are going through a tough time in your life and new doors are opening up for you but never let that impede your relationships with your friends because they could be the same friends that you need when you are going through a bad situation. The way you are portrayed is as if you are not humble. @ Royce I’m glad that you didn’t past judgement on the two new cast members. I think by doing so it shows that there is an other side to the show other than the childish behaviors that are portrayed on the show. @Kenya your whole character need to be revamped. You can’t recall what you say? I have to look up in my nursing textbooks if we have middle age alzheimer’s. SMH. @Keisha Please stand firm. I know you are the new kid on the block but I think when you show your other cast members that you can hold your own grounds I think they will respect you more.@Tami It’s good to see that you are not involved in any situations. I think that you are more crude this season and it takes away from the “genuine and up front” person you said you were. I’m not trying to past judgement on any of you ladies but this is what I see through my tv. I’m sure it’s a lot different on set. Hopefully if there is a season 5, I would like to see actual wives of NBA players. Let’s shoot for the wives or girlfriends of the younger NBA players such as Rajon Rondo, Derrick Rose, Lebron James, Blake Griffin etc…Maybe I can be on your show one day lol ;-) Bye Ladies…Tweet me at niekathomas87

18. maderma says:

i think tami is afraid to do something to suzie, not that she is afraid of suzie but, she was awful forgiving of the foodstamp comment by suzie, but she tried to tear jenn’s head off for saying she had never seen a foodstamp. i think tami is only interested in making only the black people like though they were raised by wolves.

19. Sexy says:

Eve what’s the deal with “trying to get to the bottom of things”? Really? So you’re going to attack EVERYONE who has talked about your sordid past? Girl have a sit! You’ll be fighting for days, weeks, months…..a long time. You’ve sown a lot of bad seeds. Karma ;-)

20. LisaRaye says:

Marty you said a mouthful!
    Tami & Ev, nobody care what ya’ll think. We all know that ya’ll are LOSERS, MISERABLE & full of JEALOUSY against Jen.. Tami what do u mean, u can’t believe Royce & Jen are making up to be friends? Why do u want people to (HATE) one another. Didnt you just make up with Ms Gossiping Suzy for calling u out on your FOODSTAMPS?

You are a Loser Tami, after everything Ev did to u last season, call u out your name, the whole world was laughing at u when Ev said you’re not revelent and said you are a non **************Factor, slept with your hsband and even made $$ money off you by selling t-shirts insulting you. And now u suppose to be best friends with her> ha-ha what a joler u are??
    You just glad that Jen & Ev is mad at each other, so u can fit into the circle with Ev & Shaunie.

Watching this show is like a soap opera-Just a hot ghetto mess. Ev did diss you and you cant tell. She said that girl Kenya weave look like yours? Ha-ha u mean u cant tell that Ev took a shot at you. You so far up her BUTT that u cant tell that she insulted you.

Ev dont care about ya’ll, she getting her own show, she not going to invite none of ya’ll dummies to be on her show!! You guys season might dont make it. I hope Royce & Jenn dont come back to this messy show! Who cares about Suzi-she a FLUNKY anyway.
    Tami u gonna have another heart attack with the stupid things u say!
    Tami u change so much-u changed for the worst.
    Tami-Suzy show got u good-she embaress u at a party and the world was watching when she refer to your ghetto past-Ms. Foodstamp Queen

Why do Tami & Ev think they gotta to get to the bottom of everything????????????
    Tami u did say, Shaunie & friends was Fake

21. djs says:

Tami,
    I know your friend Ev did not compare Kenyas weave to yours. SHE DID! I saw the shocked look on your face, wise up she is not your friend she only has contempt for you and does not respect you because she sees how desperate you are to be in the circle. You even forgave her for sleeping with your then husband and she still threw you under the bus. This chick loves no one but herself.

22. Marisa says:

Tami girl who you foolin if you didnt believe that weave comment was straight up shade your face said other wise, which by the way has been turned into very entertaining gifs all over the internet lol. How you gonna call whatever burying the hatchet between Jen and Royce fake when you bff with your husband jumpoff that dissed you to your face about it,after spending how long up in your face before she decided to mess up yet another birthday party(Jen’s). At least Royce and Jen havent shared the same man. I hope those checks Nostrils O’Neal are handing you are worth your self respect, although any of yall willing to be on this show considering the set already got self respect issues.

23. Patty says:

Hi,
    I think Tami and Ev are friends and they do appreciate one another. Kenya is turning in Meeka all over again… but this time the scenario is between Ev and Kenya and not Tami vs Meeka.

Ev has all the right in the world to address this issue but not throwing bottles, we let anger takes the best from us and our image gets thorn into pieces.

Suzie I am so tired of suzie, she is loose, and bored… all she does is try to be the peacemaker while she talks trash of others… is that a friend I don’t think so. She needs to stop talking about others, she needs to grow up and be more mature.

Royce I can honestly say I like her… she has changed a lot this season but she needs to stand by Tami, she is always on Kesha’s side and Suzie’s side… and that is not good because Tami was there for her when everyone hated her and now she is not doing the same.

Let’s be honest there is no show without drama that is the entire point of reality TV, it has to be drama so we are only going to see pieces of scenes but not the entire thing.

See you ,

24. Fan says:

Evelyn
    first of all when you started taking off earrings Kenya should have moped the floor with you. I don’t know what is wrong with you but you look Loose and stupid. You aired your dirty laundry so get mad because people are talking about it “Own It”. Let’s see if you throw bottles when Chad disrespect you and bring women home. You andTami are tow peas in the pod. I want to say more but your ego is so big I don’t think you would really understand. remember you reap what you sow

25. Fan says:

Tami
    I almost forgot. You are no friend to Jen. Everytime you and Evelyn and Shaunie gets together you and Shaunie keeps stiring Evelyn up to fight Jen. So don’t worry about if Jen and Royce becomes friends. You don’t know Evelyn and Jen as well as you think. You only know what Evelyn is telling you now. You are going to get yours and Evelyn is going to get it two fold

26. Ms. D says:

Evelyn – you seem like the type that is a good friend to the end. You are that sista friend we go to when we might need to go hard in a situation and we know you will have our back. Or if there is an emergency and we know you will be there – not judging!!! I lost a good friend like you so let me tell you that it is Jen’s lost. She’ll later come to that understand that and miss you — trust me!! But you know – you can always keep it real with a friend like you — so let me tell you – you are getting too messy with your stuff (I cannot even think about watching your spin off).
    Remember – baby sista! “You are a lady and you must remain classy (always always ) as Mary J. blasts in one of her jams.
    The only issue I think you should have is with Jen because good friends are hard to find (now — it is time to let that go too), the others are not worth your time especially throwing bottles and plates. Cause people are going to talk about you …. you cannot stop that!!! You do you and let them do ……..
    God Bless you baby girl!!!

27. Regina says:

Tami – so glad you cleared up the comment from Evelyn about the weave. When she first said it I was like what, Tami you are not going to let that slide. Will be glad when we get the full story on it. YOU ARE A FULL BLOWN NUT AND I LOVE IT. I AM THE SAME WAY.

28. Nina says:

O YA,,, GREEN EYESHADOW ???? REALLY…FOOL

29. Ms. D says:

Tami
    Girl — I am glad you are in counseling. But your temper gets the best of you. I am glad Royce and you are friends … she has been your friend since day one. I want to see more about the business side of your life. That is where your strength and character come out!!! You are a woman of a lot of strength and character (yes, you had a tough time but sista friend this is what is happening to a lot of folks right now — yours happened early) … girl remember to show that side .. handle your business cause I must say that Suzie did deserve what you gave her .. unfortunately the cameras were rolling!!
    I agree with the sista who asked why do Evelyn and you think you have to get to the bottom of everything ??????? Is it worth it ?????? You can get the ratings without all that detective work and slinging plates, bottles, callin people out for their weave, contacts, etc….
    Show us the good life we hope you are living!!!!!!!

30. Real Talk says:

Tami and Evelyn…2 of my favorite ladies on reality tv. While reading these comments on here, I thought about how gullable people are in the world and how much people believe what they see on tv. I know this is a SHOW, and the persona that we view on tv is not all that you 2 are, it’s just what’s portayed. I love the “take no junk” attitude that you both have, and I don’t believe that’s a front, that’s who you both are. I think you 2 are really “ride or die” for your friends, if you let someone make it close enough to be your friend, and you both are beautiful ladies, inside and out. I can see that you both have been through a lot in life, which has made you who you are and react the way you react, but one thing that you both are is REAL. I appreciate that so much, because there are enough fake people to cover the earth 10 times. I love you 2 together as friends, because you both are hilarious, and you balance each other out, but if you both ever get mad at somebody at the same time…watch out.

31. Ch1naDoll says:

Tami Please Come Off It !!! You were considered one of the Realest, now i dont know wat it is wit U.Whats Up? Evelyn shouldnt be a factor as much as Ur making her cuz your definitely not a factor to her. Yall’s “friendship” is fake as Jen n Royce! SMH!! U disappoint Us Tammie !!!

32. Patricia says:

I have been watching Basketball Wives for a while. You ladies need to be more mature in your approach. Evelyn going on and on about being called loose. It is not the first time I have heard that statement about her. If you are secure within yourself why waste so much energy in what someone says that is negative. Evelyn you have a beautiful daughter watching you. Suzie is a troublemaker, why don’t ya’ll see that, Royce knows Suzie takes info back and forth to purposely start stuff and than sits back so innocent. That Food Stamp comment is one of them, only thing is she could not twist it and make it seems like it was said by someone else. Most times you ladies are not thinking. Jen I understand your beef with Royce, Royce really saw know harm in hanging or communicating with your Ex (however, Royce is young) but, some people don’t know the meaning of loyalty or friendship, it takes time for some to get it. Tami, you are beautiful, no nonsense, but there is another side to you that is nothing like what we see. Tami, I wish you well. We can forgive and let go but unfortunately we can’t forget. You are strong my sister in the sense that God gave you the strenght to love and be loved. Shaunie you are always so calm. Final note, all of you need to calm down and be a little more mature. It is not a good look. We need to be represented in a positive light. Most times some of you be acting like straight up ghetto b ‘s with money, no class. Its like these ball players aren’t looking for quality.

33. Altamese says:

I would have lost it on Evelyn if she would of popped off like that.

34. KMB says:

Well here’s my insight on the bbw (my opinion, no one has to like),

This is to all the ladies on the show:
    You all have signed contracts with the show’s network, and you were fully aware of what the producers wanted/would air and not air, rather it depicts (displays) your good side or your bad sides. You all have made that choice for us viewers to be in your lives, otherwise you wouldn’t be airing your life story. With that being said, why get made about how they display you on television for us to see. The camera captures every waking moment of your actions! (It’s called reality/good entertainment tv in my eyes)

So, if you are acting a fool, it’s not anyone’s fault but your owns’. You can’t get upset with us viewer’s opinions! ijs

As far as the producers not showing us all of the unedited versions, oh well isn’t it what you signed up for. Your problem would be with the producers and not us viewers! (if it quacks/looks like a duck, it’s a duck!)

Ladies and fellow viewers, you all are grown intellegent people, you know it wouldn’t be a show without the negativity or else it wouldn’t be a 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th season. If you ladies want them to show a lighter side of your characters, then you may want to try a different network! Otherwise, don’t complain. Continue to degrade yourselves and collect what is do to you! because I’m not going to stop watching and having an opinion…ijs

Oh and Marty, you are so on point!

Peace be with you all!

35. Kayaa says:

Evelyn and Tami need to grow up and stop talking to Kenya and Keisha like they are kids they got hte right women on the show let the put Nene on there and we will see who is bad!

36. Bonnie says:

Im sick of all them drama queens, I was team Tami but not anymore she to has become a ass kisser.

37. MICHIELLE says:

I LOVE THE SHOW TAMI U ROCK

38. fELICIA jOHNSON says:

EVE AND TAMI R 2 PPL THAT I WOULD NOT WATCH ON TV, BUY THEIR PRODUCT, AND JOIN THEIR CHARITIES. THEY R BULLIES AND I AM AGAINST BULLYING!

39. Bambi says:

I sure do want to know what Evelyn meant about “your weave looking like Tami’s….I want to know what she meant by that……This going to be good…..she will clean it up…LOL

40. Angela says:

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH MARTY! Took all the words right out of my mouth.

41. MeMe says:

Honestly, I think Evenlyn doesnt want to be friends with Jen anymore bc of her fiance.. Before he came along everything was all good. She convienced Jen to get rid of Eric, then when she found a man that was it. Tami whooped on Ev’s ass, Now their the best of friends. I wish Grown Women would be Grown Women…

42. TRINA says:

Point blank period everybody on the show is acting like HIGH SCHOOLER’S except kesha,JEN and ROYCE..ROYCE LEARNED FROM SEASON 2 & 3..NOT TO TRUST NONE OF YA’LL AND STAYED IN HER OWN LITTLE SQUARE SHE THE YOUNGEST ONE ON THE DAMN SHOW AND ACTIN MORE MATURE THEN YA’LL TAKE NOTES..S/O TO ROYCE..I THINK THE SHOW WOULD HAVE LESS DRAMA IF THEY TAKE OFF THE ALMOST MARRIED FOOTBALL WIFE EVELYN

43. Martina says:

I love basketball wives , especially Evelyn. I really think Kenya is bananassss ! And Eve sure did say sum abt Suzie f***ing alot, it was funny !

44. Rhonda says:

I agree with everything big sister in my head Tami wrote in her blog! I was thinking the same thing while watching the dinner scene! Kenya seemed like she was on trial! lol Kenya was scared to say exactly what she said about Evelyn, but she knows what she said. Now Evelyn shouldn’t have gotten upset about the loose comment. She’s heard it before, and now she’s with one man, and she’s about to be married to him. Evelyn is reaping what she did to Tami, when she was smiling and hanging out with Tami, all the while she slept with Tami’s ex-husband, and claimed she didn’t know that he was married to Tami.

Suzie’s butt needs to be quiet, and have several seats! She’s always straddling the fence between the ladies.

Royce holds her own. She doesn’t back down, even with Tami! lol I respect that.

Jennifer, no comment.

I like Keisha. She seems like a cool chick.

45. Lady T says:

…”Kenya’s weave looking like mine – that wasn’t a diss from Evelyn-as the story unfolds; you will understand what she meant. Single Black Female #thatisall”
    Tami I really thought you were tough, but I guess you are not. You let Evelyn cap on yu once again. Tami you are fake to me now.

46. tweet33 says:

Tami when Evenlyn compared Kenya weave to yours (not in a good way) you’ve should of still checked her cause when Susie said what she said bout the food stamps you went h.a.m so wrong is wrong and if you don’t stop it now she will do it again

47. precious says:

Tami please get your fake ass outta here you know evelyn dissed your ass at the table…she dissed you soo hard the expression on your face said it all…..i was dying with laughter lol lol…you wanna be evelyn’s friend sooo bad you would take any insult or dab she throws at you for fun…..or try and front like it was nothing….

48. Mac says:

This show is becoming soooo stupid. It has evolved into nothing more than a she said/she said. Constantly fighting and throwing bottles…..Act like grown, mature women. Just sad.

49. sandybutterballlol says:

Royce and Jennifer leave the show b/c just stay up there makes yhall look bad . Evelyn your not e hit going to get married look at you hes embarrassed by you i would if hes not hes a damn fool and everyone is annoyed by you i can tell and i wouldn’t even want to be your friend your fake and your life is all about drama…tami get a life and a man .Suzie your ugly point blank and you need some kids your bored i can tell. Kenya why would you even want to talk to them there all about this drama and there bitter no man and no life .Shaunie this show need to go b/c yhall all are making eachother look like fools

50. Nichea says:

MY COMMENTS MUST BE TOO REAL FOR VH1. I SEE THEY DELETED ONE. BUT IM SURE THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT FEELS THAT THIS SEASON IS STANDING ON A CRUTCH WITH A SCREW LOOSE.
    YES THIS IS LIKE WATCHING A TRAIN WRECK IN SLOW MOTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

51. Keisha says:

This is for Tami and Evelyn…Tami 1st…I am a big fan of yours. But when you cursed Keisha out, you were wrong! It was like you had to find a reason to curse her out. And if you are still friends with Jennifer, you shouldn’t endulge in negative conversations about her with Evelyn…that’s flaw… let’s keep it cute!:)….As for Evelyn, let me begin by saying, that you must have wanted to end your friendship with Jennifer a loooooonnnnnggggg time ago, because yall have been friends for a long time, but to end it for something on a blog is petty “boo boo”!lmbo..and then hitting her with your clutch was petty too, cuz u were being messy yourself. Jenn don’t wanna fight you, and you know it….As for the Kenya situation..you know she said it, so why get all mad period…and I also believe you were angry about the loose comment no matter how much u say u weren’t…u judge people and talk about people all the time, but when somebody does it to you, you wanna get all mad!lmbo…Yall are too grown for that. Gone and get married and quit tryna pick fights….Oh, and yea Jenn be acting stank, but thats just her! She’s getting a divorce and making her OWN money…let her do her!..Respect her hustle!

52. Shadee says:

EVELYN….WHAT EXACTLY BOTHERS YOU ABOUT KENYA’S STATEMENT? I am REALLY confused as to why you are so angry or is that the type of BEHAVIOR REQUIRED TO KEEP YOUR SPOT ON THE SHOW??? DID YOU NOT SLEEP WITH OCHO ON THE FIRST NIGHT AFTER HE SENT YOU THE SHOES???? DID YOU NOT ADMIT TO TAMI AND ALL VIEWERS THAT YOU SLEPT WITH HER EX HUSBAND WHILE SHE WAS STILL MARRIED TO HIM? EVEN TAMI TOLD SHAUNIE AFTER ONE OF YOUR FIGHTS THAT YOU GET DOWN FOR HANDBAGS…RIGHT? THE ANSWERS ARE..YES, YES, AND MORE YES! SO MY QUESTION TO YOU IS WHAT ARE THE VIEWERS AND KENYA TO CONCLUDE??? BECAUSE CALLING YOU LOOSE IS PUTTING YOUR USE WHAT YOU GOT TO GET WHAT YOU WANT BEHAVIOR MILDLY.

AND….

One more question…do you know kenya? have you googled her name??? I DID AND GUESS WHAT? SHE CUT HER SOON TO BE EX HUSBAND CHARLIE BELL DURING AN ARGUMENT…DON’T SLEEP ON HER!!! WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE NOT FRIENDS WITH TAMI BECAUSE YOU LIKE HER…YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH HER BECAUSE YOU FEAR HER…Oh yeah..we all saw the fight…got spanked on national tv and now you are looking for a new target to redeem yourself…but watch out kenya and Jen are getting close and one day they just might get together and WHOOP YOUR A**…LMBO! GROW UP EVELYN…SHOW BEHAVIOR WORTHY OF TELEVISION…WOMEN LIKE YOU COME A DIME A DOZEN IN ALL OF OUR HOMETOWNS…WE CAN ALL GO ACROSS TOWN AND SIT ON SOMONE’S PORCH AND BE ENTERTAINED BY WOMEN THAT BEHAVE JUST LIKE YOU FOR FREE…WE DON’T WANT TO PAY TO SEE IT ON CABLE!!!

53. Amy says:

Yeah Nichea they delete my comments all the time. I think too they don’t want to giv anyone the opportunity to maybe say something that will get these women to act sane. Tami’s blog is as contradictory as I don’t know what. She and Evelyn can have a fist fight, and at least two MAJOR arguments, yet Royce and Jenn reconciling is an impossibility? “If she and Evelyn were still friends?” Well they’re not still friends and I think that since the show is so divided that Jenn going over to the other side would at least give it some balance in it’s state of misery. Also, if she didn’t think Evenlyn’s comment was a diss, why the look of shock horror when she said it? Although I didn’t take it as a diss, bcuz she would never diss Tami. The only friend she has right now that’s ALL HERS…And stop giving your resume, you put your food stamp business out their for the world to see now it’s a problem? Go sit down somewhere…

54. LINDA says:

EVELYN STILL WACK, LOOKING @ HER FOREHEAD SHE NEEDS A SHOT OF BOTOCK FOR THOSE WINKLES IN HER HEAD ,LOOK GIRL

55. niquie says:

Eveyln and Tami are bullies. I don’t know why the others are so afraid of them. They feed off of their fear. I don’t know about Tami, but it’s going to take one time for Evelyn to get beat down before she “get’s it”. It’s funny how they hated each other at first and then decided to team up. I think it’s a “if you can’t beat them join them” type of friendship.

56. rcdc63 says:

I agree with Nichea & Shadee…Evelyn and Tami reign on fear, they are bullies. I used to be such a fan of Tami, but this season she seems to have taken on all Evelyn’s mean girl traits. They both talk about everyone else, but no one should say anything about them…Evelyn don’t hate on Jennifer because she has her own opinions, you certainly had plenty regarding her marriage, you should want your real friends to do that, not just consign with everything you say. That is the main reason you don’t like Royce as well. Tami you should be more on guard with Evelyn then anyone, she is only being your friend because she’s afraid of you not because she likes you. Let’s see how Evelyn reacts when Ocho brings home her new best friend Kiesha to sleep with them…will she pick up something to throw then..such a coward!

57. CHIEF RUNNINGWATER says:

YALL SOME CHILDISH FEMALES. JEN AND ROYCE SHOULD TALK B/C THATS WHAT REAL GROWN WOMEN DO. SPEAK ABOUT THERE DIFFERENCES AND LET THE OTHER ONE KNOW NOT TO DISRESPECT THEM IN ANY WAY OR FORM, NOT COME TO BLOWS. ALL THOSE SITUATIONS THAT YALL KEEP HAVING ARE NOT SITUATIONS TO COME TO BLOWS. THE ONLY TIME THAT I COULD UNDERSTAND WAS WHEN OF COURSE EVEYLN ADMITS TO SLEEPING WITH YOUR EX HUSBAND WHEN YOU WERE STILL MARRIED TO HIM. BUT IF IT’S NOT ABOUT HUSBANDS AND CHILDREN THEN WHY EVEN COME TO THAT. SUZIE SHOULD KEEP HER MOUTH CLOSED. AND EVELYN NEEDS TO SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE. OH AND TAMI DO YOU AND YOUR BEST FRIEND EVLYN TALK ABOUT SEX WITH YOU HUSBAND ON A REGULAR..LOL…SHAUNIE GETTIN PAID OFF DUMMIES…BUT I DO LOVE HOW JEN AND ROYCE ARE COMING OFF THIS SEASON…SEE HOW GOOD YOU CAN BE IF YOU JUST PUSH PPL OUT YOUR LIFE THATS POISON(EVELYN)!

58. N.Bennett says:

Evelyn must think that by acting going off on every episode they keep renewing her contract. I’m so sick of everyone saying “You know you don’t want to fight Evelyn”. They all feed into her hype except for Royce and Tami. Evelyn will get her a$$ kicked just like she did when her Tami got into it. She talk a lot of sh!$ but has nothing to back it up. @Evelyn – Chad Ochocinco must be so proud to call you his soon to be wife. That marriage (if it ever happens) will be over in 5,4,3,2……..

59. Tesha says:

This show is sad, sad, sad! I have made up my mind to stop watching it. Evelyn(horse teeth) is fake, do that to any sistas i know and your ass would have been eating a wine bottle. She does too much. This show makes you feel relevant, you are a bully! Shaunie, I thought this would be a classy show, just showing how SOME people with money are just as ghetto as SOME people without. Women grow up! So what if she did call you loose? Are you? Tammi you need to stop too, at first I thought you were the grown one with a lil bit of sense, but now I see I was wrong! You are just like Evelyn….a bully. No one has anything to prove to either of you. End the mess on this show or just end the show. Grown women are not supposed to act like that.

60. CC says:

Evelyn, everybody has a past, and I’m pretty sure you’ve done your fair share of dudes. I don’t like Kenya, she seem crazy, but why get so offended? Just own it, you used to sleep around alot, moving forward, who cares. You’re not the first nor the last. And Tami, why are you such a mean girl this season? Very ugly behavior, definitely changes my opinion of you. You try and justify it, but it you and Evelyn seem really immature in the way you handle things. If someone offends you or makes you mad you can resolve it w/o acting insane. You seem like bullies. Makes me wonder how you would like other women treating your daughters this way.

61. Princey says:

I had high hopes for this show when I first started watching it. Then I stayed because I figured that they would evolve and grow up and this would be interesting to see. I am so tired of the angry Black and Latina reality show woman. Most of us know some people like that but we don’t dare bring them out in front of company. This show is a pity and a shame and they just lost a viewer. This has turned into nothing more than a Jerry Springer show with a female materialistic cast.

62. Kathy says:

OMG..Just goes to show you Money does not buy class..Who takes their shoes off every time they go for dinner/drinks?Shaunie-You should be ashamed of yourself for embarrassing most of your peers. I will never go to another basketball game to fund these ridiculous women. There are so many more interesting people in this world..Lets focus on them. Goodbye Basketball Wives..

63. Conscious says:

Evelyn. please call the wedding off and invest your money into a few therapy sessions, because it’s better to be mentally well than to go through a divorce months after the wedding. Mark my word, karma is real, so she will make her rounds and you will feel her wrath. It’s the law of the universe, if you don’t belive me, ask Tami. Karma just gave her a warning, so I pray that she heeds the mild warning. Remember, you and Chad are both getting old and no one is checking for a 40 year old couple with a fake marriage, I’m just keeping it 100.

64. Shstarlight says:

There are no excuses for your behavior Evelyn. You are supposely to be a grown ass wonan. Its ridiculous!! You are going to seriously hurt someone one day and you will be in deep deep trouble. No example for the ypounger ladies looking at the show. I would not invite your old ass no where either. As of Chad, a lot of people know how he is to tell you the truth, both of y’all hoeish.

65. Madlyn Dukes says:

Evelyn really get a life since when do you care what someone thinks of you? Kenya carried herself like a lady you are the one that looked foolish throwing a bottle,really you need to grow up you are not ready to be a wife. It is no different from you all, you all talked about Kenya too calling her crazy, talking about her video,etc…. and Suzy was no different from Kenya laughing when Tami was in Keisha stuff. Keisha you look kind of phony to me too you started some mess now you happy the heat is off of you,but you keep saying you don’t like mess but you just created some you are no different from the rest of those messy little girls because that’s how they all act like little girls!!!!!!

66. MeMe2032 says:

Shaunie, this season is so demeaning to all of us who try to support this show You have cast
    3 different types of women, with different mentalities. Evelyn should be cast with an equal,
    Like Jackie Christie. But instead she is bullying younger ladies who are not her equal,and
    This behavior makes the show look bad. In the real world women don’t keep picking up
    Objects to fight there opponents. She’s weak, and only goes after the weak on the show. And
    She needs back up from Tammi. And Suzie, all of asuddenhas balls now. Wow, please
    Rethink the meaning of this show. Looks very bad for African American Women. Or
    Do a show with real women from the hood with money! We have plenty,with way more class!
    A whole show was about he said she said with Evelyn,and Kenya,really. And Kenya held
    Her own very well against a phony hoe marrying a football player.her show will not last. Please
    Match these women equally. This cast is unbalanced, and corny.

67. Tmeekie says:

Well in the first place why worried about who kenya is trying to look like may she just like the way you were your hair, SHE is no different than all other women we all copy somebody, tami you have a problem with everyone, EVELYN you must can’t fight you always throughing something, if you can fight with your hands, you and tami people are tried of the billing, susie means everything she said, she apologies because she is acoward, scared of you tami, she is atrouble maker nobody’s friend. Kenya you did right! Not saying anything they just want what ever you do is not going to be right lthink kenya is pretty and she is smart, stay cool don’t let the bullies bring you down.

68. TMEEKIE says:

I’M WANDERING WHAT IS THE REASON SHUNIE SIT AND WATCH THESE WOMEN ARGUE AND FIGHT, THAN TRY TO STOP THEM LATER, DO YOU LIKE THIS BEHAVIOR? AND WHY IS TAMI AND EVELYN SEEM TO BE YOUR BEST BUDDYS? would you like your daughter to hang with girls like these women? GOD IS WATCHING YOU! HE GAVE YOU WEALTH HE ALSO CAN TAKE IT AWAY, TAMI HAD A CLOSE CALL IT COULD BE A WARNING, REMEMBER WATCH HOW YOU TREAT YOUR BROTHER, WE ARE ALL God’s people!

69. i really unberstand wat evelyn cumin fm …… but old gurl was wrong for slaping jen come on move around just because jen stop ben her friend omg….. n i really dnt no y they keep butin jen n evelyn n the same room if they dnt like each other duhhh evelyn my gurl lol she b goin hamm n taime she b goin ham 2 lol i love dis show

70. Betty Boop says:

Tammi, It’s no wonder you had a Heart Attack! i sat watching May14th,Wow! You have 2 almost GROWN GIRLS* and you are nothing more than (A MEAN GIRL) What the!!!!!! Shaunie,any RECPECT I may of had for YOU IS (GONE) you are a Mother with Girls!!! What is Going on????? and none of you Bullies are MARRIED,and at this Rate None,NONE of you will.. What real Man,wants a Wife,acting like a 14teen year old!!! I had to Reply!!! Why? would you put DEAD FISH,in Kiesha’s Room? and Shauie, you laughed!!!!! Shaunie, I no longer have any,any,Words 4 u.No wonder Shaq,Left your 2 faced Behind!! this is SOOOOOOOOOO SAD! Why,would you OLD-A LADIES(LOOSELY) act like BULLIES!!! WOW SHAUIE<TAMMI WOW!!

71. harlaine1518 says:

Ok, what I don’t understand is I’m reading blogs from different sites, and all the opinions are the same; Tammie is a bully, Royce is loved, and Evelyne is hated. So how is Evelyne doing so well, she has her make up co-signed by MAC, writting a book under Baby’d camp, and was getting a show with Ocho. Where are her fan base coming from? She is more successfull than any of the girls besides Shaunie, so I gues the villan wins after all. Evil rules :-(