We know it can be hard to watch a show like House Of Consignment where there’s amazing fashion everyone and get wistful that your own closet just doesn’t measure up. That’s why we’re excited to tell you that Corri McFadden and the rest of her eDrop-Off team totally understood that viewers would want in on the eBay action, so they’ve held one item from every closet clean out that’s featured this season on the show, and that piece will be placed in an auction that goes live immediately after every show. This week, the closet belonged to Nicole, and she parted with this insane YSL zebra-print handbag. To bid, click here.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Cali Charms Us On Arsenio | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Fights, Weddings & Babies: What Was The Biggest VH1 News Story Of 2013? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- Love & Hip Hop Best Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Learn More About Mob Wives: New Blood | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop: Check Yourself, Ep. 6 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog