We know it can be hard to watch a show like House Of Consignment where there’s amazing fashion everyone and get wistful that your own closet just doesn’t measure up. That’s why we’re excited to tell you that Corri McFadden and the rest of her eDrop-Off team totally understood that viewers would want in on the eBay action, so they’ve held one item from every closet clean out that’s featured this season on the show, and that piece will be placed in an auction that goes live immediately after every show. This week, the closet belonged to Nicole, and she parted with this insane YSL zebra-print handbag. To bid, click here.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Are You A Hoe? The Best Quotes From This Season Of Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 B
- Benzino Gets Tattoos Of Girlfriend Althea | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Hollywood Exes + Atlanta Exes Coming In 2014 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- #Cledgy: See The Extended Preview Of La La’s Full Court Life | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog