Check Out Drita D’Avanzo As French Montana’s Getaway Driver In His Video For “Everything’s A Go” [NSFW]

If you’ve been following our blog over the past month or so, you’d know that Drita D’Avanzo recently spent a day filming a music video for one of her favorite singers, French Montana. Drita could hardly contain her excitement when she spoke to us about shooting it, and she bonded quickly with the Coke Boys on the set, which is where we were when we grabbed some amazing photos of everyone together. The video finally came out this week, and while there is a lot about it that’s NSFW (careful if you have delicate ears or don’t like seeing strippers in their natural habitat), Drita looks like she’s having a blast.

1. COCO says:

Drita is the ONLY good thing about this video and song. Just terrible

2. carla says:

drita wats that guy name wit them 2 long braids sexy like

3. Dee says:

BUNK! she act better on Mobwivez!

4. Michelle says:

The song sucks. The video sucks. Drita sucks. Big waste of time and money!!!

5. Jenny says:

I like Drita a lot and I think she looks great in the video. It’s good to see her working making money for her little girls :) She’s such a great mother!! However, I would like to know where they plan on showing this video lol It doesn’t show a whole lot of nudity, but them girls don’t even have g-strings on; unless they’re so far up their asses we don’t see it. Overall I like the beat, thought the video could have been better but Drita did a great job!

6. Lili says:

I am so disappointed in her. I really liked her but now that I see this video – wow! What a terrible message she’s giving to her kids. I wonder if she thinks they will be proud of her when they grow up and see this. Oh well …………………………

7. ginamarie says:

i agree with michelle… it all sux

8. I love you Drita says:

Drita deserves better than these pigs

9. kp says:

I agree with Lili i Love mob wives but i this is not subtable to even finish watching sorry lol but no thanks

10. beck says:

they all belong together
    fake attracts fake

11. Jessica says:

The song can go, the video can go, but DRITA stays..she’s absolutely gorgeous and she should have her own video, or calendar or even talk show..Canu imagine? Drita will put u in check if you act up on her stage..no need for bouncers. She should do more appearances in movies and such. The camera loves her and she was asked to do the video..the creative content is out of her control and should not reflect on her at all. She’s the only thing worth seeing in the video..like i said everything else can go..

12. christina says:

I think the whole video is cool…..this woman right here is doing nothing but good things for her and her family. i support her 100 percent in her legal ways of doing things!!!!! theres nothing to be ashamed about…with her the show and this video! go dritta i hear ya!!!!

13. Shae says:

The video and song isn’t for everyone. I like the beat on the song. I like Drita’s verse. It’s pretty good to say that this is her first time in mainstream. I hope to see her do more.

14. Big Mike says:

DRITA killed it!!! Stop hating, her delivery, verse and flow was ridiculous……she made a wack song hot!

15. Nicki says:

This song is hot Drita killed it!