Mob Wives Episode 13 Sneak Peek: “Junior Used Me”

It feels like forever since the last episode of Mob Wives, and this week it’s finally back. In these sneak peeks from Sunday’s episode, Renee is reeling from the discovery that Junior was using her for information. Above, she tells Drita that what he did goes beyond your typical informant behavior. What he did is “some sort of betrayal that’s way beyond anything.”

Meanwhile, Carla‘s not holding back about how she really feels about the situation, and she’s going in pretty hard on Renee. Mob Wives airs Sunday at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

1. Killian says:

Whoa! Carla? Damn!

2. golddee15 says:

Damn Carla! Tell his how you really feel, lol!!!!!

3. Mari says:

WHY does ANG think she looks good with lips as huge as Cornelius from Planet of the Apes? WTF!

4. Jacquelyn Jannino says:

Renee, I would love to slap Karla in the face, she is no good she did say that she thought you knew this was coming . Do not be friends with that girl, I have been watching from Day 1 and I can not beleive Karla, your true friends will always stand behind you. I do feel sorry on what happened I just can not beleive that Jr would do that to his Son’s Grandfather. What kind of person was that you were fooled. Just my thoughst from watchingt the show.

5. Sherry Hoppes says:

Renee, I never watched Reality TV and wondered why I got hooked on this show. Maybe this is why. Maybe I was meant to share my story with you. I’m watching you, now. My heart goes out to you. The heartache you are feeling. There is nothing worse than being betrayed by someone that you love more than anyone in the World. Three and a half years ago, my husband went to jail. During this time and the time leading up to it, there was so much betrayal, deceit, and infidelities. Now that he was in jail, I turned to my friends. I didn’t know how I was going to make it thro’. I was so angry, hurt, devastated. I was going to file for divorce. Later, my husband accepted Christ, in jail. I didn’t believe him. I was brought up in a Christian home, but had slipped away. Here we are, years later. I am still with my husband. We are both active in our church and I feel like we are married for the first time, in my life. We are so in love and entirely different people. Looking back, during that difficult time, I listened to people who (I believe) had good intentions. I also had people who I thought were my friends, including family, walk away from me. I later, had to make the difficult decision to choose to reconcile with my husband. He had made drastic changes in his life, and now it’s years later and he’s stuck to those changes, including removing so called friends from his life. My point, to you, is: You are going to have to make difficult decisions in the months and years to come. Don’t make them in anger and heartache. Don’t listen to your friends or worry what they will think. You do what you feel in your heart. When I decided to stay with my husband, after the entire community knew he was a liar and a cheat, and give him one last chance, MANY more of my friends and family abandoned me. Now, it’s years later, most of my true friends have come back around and have apologized to me and my husband and now give us both credit for accomplishing so much and coming so far, together. There’s so much more to share with you, but I just felt led to share part of my story with you. Love, Sherry

6. Jen says:

Renee, Im sorry to hear what Junior had done to u and your family.. You are a strong woman and in time will be able to get through this tough time. As for Karla i think everyone is taking it wrong what she is trying to say. I believe that she didnt mean that she felt that you (renee) had any idea what he was up to. Everyone is going to twist things around and everyone is going to act like they care and tell you who doesnt. Dont let anyone put things in your head confront the problem and see what they really said. Everyone has there own side of the story but they mean nothing except your son. Being a single mom myself I know the struggles and I know you are strong enough to get through this all.. Good luck

7. Lady Bea says:

I am so sorry for what happened to you. The fact that you packed his clothes in a box is a good sign. You are a very loyal woman. You are going to be okay. And I promise you this, you will find love again, but not with Junior. There is someone else who loves you dearly and that person will be coming around real soon. Try and hold back the tears, it will destroy you. Take care.

Lady Bea