We know it can be hard to watch a show like House Of Consignment where there’s amazing fashion everyone and get wistful that your own closet just doesn’t measure up. That’s why we’re excited to tell you that Corri McFadden and the rest of her eDrop-Off team totally understood that viewers would want in on the eBay action, so they’ve held one item from every closet clean out that’s featured this season on the show, and that piece will be placed in an auction that goes live immediately after every show. This week’s closet belonged to Renee, and she’s getting rid of this vintage dress by Janine. To bid on it, click here.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Cast Reacts To Episode 5 – | VH1 Blog
- Tahiry's 30 Most Bootylicious Butt Photos | VH1 Blog
- I Love Money 2 Recap – Episode 11 – Girls Rule…Again! – | VH1 Blog
- Watch The First Episode Of Hit The Floor Right Now! | VH1 Blog
- Best K.Michelle Memes In Gifs Including The Infamous Shaking The Table Moment – | VH1 Blog