We know it can be hard to watch a show like House Of Consignment where there’s amazing fashion everyone and get wistful that your own closet just doesn’t measure up. That’s why we’re excited to tell you that Corri McFadden and the rest of her eDrop-Off team totally understood that viewers would want in on the eBay action, so they’ve held one item from every closet clean out that’s featured this season on the show, and that piece will be placed in an auction that goes live immediately after every show. This week’s closet belonged to Renee, and she’s getting rid of this vintage dress by Janine. To bid on it, click here.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Adorable Pics Of Rasheeda & Kirk's Baby | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Jackie Christie Cut Her Hair | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Black Ink Crew Returns March 31 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- LeToya Luckett Through The Years | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Kicking Off Shoes: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1