We know it can be hard to watch a show like House Of Consignment where there’s amazing fashion everyone and get wistful that your own closet just doesn’t measure up. That’s why we’re excited to tell you that Corri McFadden and the rest of her eDrop-Off team totally understood that viewers would want in on the eBay action, so they’ve held one item from every closet clean out that’s featured this season on the show, and that piece will be placed in an auction that goes live immediately after every show. This week since we showed two episodes back to back, we have two auctions. The first closet belonged to Dawn, who was getting rid of this classic Dolce And Gabbana black dress. To bid on that, click here. The second closet belonged to the lovely Jilda, whose Fendi bag is up for grabs. You can bid on that here.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Meet The Flockas: Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Casual Friday | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog