We know it can be hard to watch a show like House Of Consignment where there’s amazing fashion everyone and get wistful that your own closet just doesn’t measure up. That’s why we’re excited to tell you that Corri McFadden and the rest of her eDrop-Off team totally understood that viewers would want in on the eBay action, so they’ve held one item from every closet clean out that’s featured this season on the show, and that piece will be placed in an auction that goes live immediately after every show. This week since we showed two episodes back to back, we have two auctions. The first closet belonged to Dawn, who was getting rid of this classic Dolce And Gabbana black dress. To bid on that, click here. The second closet belonged to the lovely Jilda, whose Fendi bag is up for grabs. You can bid on that here.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Announces Several New Series For 2014 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Up Close & Personal: Check Out Basketball Wives LA‘s Draya In Her Mediterranean Look | Reality TV +
- VH1 Man Candy Month: Hot 97's Ebro Darden | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Finding Hollywood And Atlanta Exes Casts On Twitter And Instagram | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog