We know it can be hard to watch a show like House Of Consignment where there’s amazing fashion everyone and get wistful that your own closet just doesn’t measure up. That’s why we’re excited to tell you that Corri McFadden and the rest of her eDrop-Off team totally understood that viewers would want in on the eBay action, so they’ve held one item from every closet clean out that’s featured this season on the show, and that piece will be placed in an auction that goes live immediately after every show. This week we have a custom-made formal dress from LaToiya’s closet, and a gorgeous Oscar de la Renta dress that comes straight from star Corri McFadden’s own closet. To bid on LaToiya’s dress, click here, and to check out Corri’s, click here.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love & Hip Hop + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Pic Of The Day: Tip And Game Have Dinner | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mob Wives: New Blood Season Premiere Recap | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- 'Chrissy & Mr. Jones' Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog