Mob Wives Renewed, Season Three Will Air In 2013!

Mob Wives Reunion

It might not be the most eloquent way to celebrate this news, but right now we just feel like giving a big “WOOO HOOOOO!” because we’ve just learned that Mob Wives will be renewed for a third season! The second season, which ends this Sunday night, will be followed by a two-part reunion special to air on May 20 and 27th, hosted by Joy Behar, and we can say after attending the taping recently that there will be some fireworks in store, as well as a few special surprise guests. These special, just like the rest of the season, are definitely appointment viewing.

Season three will premiere in 2013, and we already can’t wait. For more information about the renewal as well as what to expect on the reunion specials, read on.

VH1′S EMOTIONAL HIT SERIES “MOB WIVES” SEASON 2 FINALE ON MAY 13

“Mob Wives” 2-Part Reunion Special Hosted By Comedienne and The View Co-Host Joy Behar On May 20th and 27th

VH1 Picks Up “Mob Wives” For A Third Season On The Heels Of Second Season Ratings Wins – Averaging Over 1 Million Viewers In The 18-49 Demo

NEW YORK, May 9, 2012 – Season 2 of VH1′s hit reality series, “Mob Wives” is ending just as it began…on an emotional roller coaster as all the ladies end up in the same room for the first time this season. The explosive 2-part reunion special, hosted by The View’s Joy Behar, is set to air on May 20th and 27th and will reveal even more laughter, tears and drama than was already packed into the 17 episode season. And for the millions of “Mob Wives” fans out there, there will officially be a season 3 premiering in early 2013.

When the season began, Renee was in the hospital after her nearly fatal plastic surgery debacle and Drita’s feud with Karen was still heated, to say the least. We also met two new Mob Wives, Big Ang and Karen loyalist, Ramona. Along the way we saw Junior turn ‘rat’ after wearing a wire to send Renee’s father back to prison. We also saw the rest of the women struggle as the men in their lives dealt with the harsh realities of life both in and after prison. In this season’s finale, Drita and Karen decide to have a private ‘sit down’ to see if they can finally put the past behind them. But after all their animosity, is there any way this can end well? Is it just another recipe for disaster? The riveting “Mob Wives” Season 2 finale premieres Sunday, May 13 at 8pm*.

Joy Behar hosts the reunion special airing in two parts on May 20th and 27th. And she digs deep into the lives of the Mob Wives, unearthing new details about Junior’s devastating betrayal and the feud between Drita and her arch enemies, Karen and Ramona. Joy does her best to resolve the women’s differences, with mixed results. As a host, Joy is also able to get to the bottom of many of the unanswered questions from the season like “Where is Junior now?” to “What is really going on between Carla and Joe?” as well as updates on the divorce proceedings between Drita and her husband Lee, and even the burning question, “What is Big Ang’s bra size?” Also on the reunion special – for the first time ever, viewers will hear the story from the perspective of the men in the Mob Wives’ lives as Carla and Karen’s exes take the stage. Jennifer Graziano, upon whose concept the series is based, will step out from behind the scenes to describe how she kept the cameras rolling as the details of her sister Renee’s betrayal unfolded for all the world to see.

Viewers have voted “yes” for a Season 3 as “Mob Wives’” averaged 1.0 in the adult 18-49 demo (up +25% from season 1) and a total of 1.6 million viewers (up +23% from season 1) for the second season’s 17 premieres. Also, year-to-date “Mob Wives” has driven VH1 to score the title of the #1 cable network among women 18-49 in Sunday 8 PM ET/PT time period across all cable networks.

For additional information about “Mob Wives”visit the official VH1 Mob Wives site at MobWives.vh1.com. Viewers can also find series updates on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/mobwives and on Twitter @VH1 with the hashtag #MobWives.

Developed from a concept by Jennifer Graziano of JustJenn Productions, “Mob Wives”is also produced by The Weinstein Company (Bob Weinstein, Harvey Weinstein, and Meryl Poster), Electus (Ben Silverman, Jimmy Fox) and Left/Right (Banks Tarver, Ken Druckerman, and Nina L. Diaz), with Electus International distributing the series internationally. Executive producers for VH1 include Shelly Tatro, Kari McFarland, Rick Hankey and Jeff Olde. Sean Gottlieb serves as supervising producer for VH1.

1. I CANT WAIT TO TUNE IN

2. Danielle says:

These first two seasons seemed kind of short, hopefully the third season is a full one.

I’m not too keen on the Chicago Wives, but maybe I’ll give them a chance since you’re taking away my Staten Island ladies! :(

3. Mari says:

I’m excited to hear that there is going to be a season 3! I have been loyal to the Mob Wives tv show since day one. I even record it just in case I miss a minute.lol…. But I would prefer that Ramona don’t come back. To me it seems like she is manipulating Karen and I can’t stand her wanna be mob wife attitude.

4. tammy says:

i love you girls can’t wait till next season take care oxoxoxoxo

5. Paula says:

Love them all and can’t wait until next season:)

6. sandra bellento says:

love it another season. yes

7. I would like to say that i love the show , its hope it stays on for a while, i just wish romona would leave ,she says drita puts thing in karens head and everyone head, she needs to take a step back and look at her self.. everyone would be better off with her gone …..im just saying… karen im so sorry for all thats going on in life, it will get better your firends, and yor fans and your famliy stand behind you100% love the show love you ladies…….

8. Mary says:

I love this ladies, I have been loyal to the serie. Congrats for the Mob wives third season that is a great news. I love drama and I think that Ramona she just put some salt and pepper to the serie yes we need Ramona no matter how manipulative she is with Karen, but she should be in the third season too oh yeah!

9. leah says:

So happy season 3 has been announced its just a shame we have a 6 month wait till then!!
    I guess mos wives chicage will have to fill that void and a Mr Lee D’avanzo may be appearing if we go onto a season 4 cause he will be out then!!
    My only request and i have a lot of supporters with this is dont bring ramona bak,….no one likes this women and she doesnt bring viewers just a very worn out mute button on my remote.

10. Jolene says:

Where’s Big Ang, She should be in that Pic. She cracks me up

11. Tess says:

If ratmona returns you’ve definitely lost many viewers..and I believe the concept of this show belonged to Clare Longrigg who wrote the book “Ask No Questions”. It specifically investigates the Women of the Mafia. Much information to learn from. I’d like to suggest to Jenn Graziano to air Chicago Wives’ dirtiest laundry during the first season. Allow the fans to know the truth about the cast members past instead of fluffing it up for ratings. And NO RATS this time.

12. Toni says:

Whoohoo!!!! I love Mobwives!!! Yes! I can’t wait for season 3, yes!!!! I love all the ladies, yes some can be overbearing, but hey aren’t we all and beside it’s the drama and I do so hope that Drita and Karen made up and that all can just get along, even if it’s cordial. Please Please Please I am begging all of you to please get along, I love to see all of you do good in life and in your lives, it gives me hope a person that now has to start over in life due to a man, so yeah please give me hope that women can stand together!!! Love to all of you I can’t wait to see you again on Season 3, and yes thank you I will watch Chicago Mobwives, I love it and will show support on all your show Ms. Jennifer Graziano, love what you did.

13. Miss Country says:

I will be waiting for season 3 so lets keep the drama down and show more on the family life,other than Renee’s I’m really proud of u and bring the crew back together………..FAMILY

14. YD says:

Congrats on Season 3 MOBmamas! Love this show.

15. Michelle says:

Im happy we get another season. But, it sucks we have to wait that long. 2013. I also don’t know how I’m going to dig this new Chicago. Mob wives. I will give them a try but they got some big shoes to fill. Drita u have to stay on the show. You are one of the main reasons I watch. Please stay! Don’t go!:( can’t wait for the 2 part sit down. Wish was 1 part.

16. Yasmeen Abdullah says:

I must comment about basketball wives…I believe Tami is an american indian…alcohol is poison to her. Every time she drinks she becomes a new person. She is coming off like a real bully to Keisha who seems in over her head. She has that please save me look on her face everytime she is around Tami. Tami must be the type of black person Keisha’s family warned her about. I hope she can get away from Tami or get some backbone soon. She may not last very long.
    Jennifer and Evelyn miss their friendship…however it was based on a weak foundation. They will never have the same type of friendship again. Jennifer actually believes she is better than others who do not have the material things she possesses.

17. jacky says:

I love the show and i’m glad its coming back for a 3rd season but would love it even more if Ramona were OUT. She makes no sense and all she does is bring the show down. I love Drita and hope she comes back to season 3 she makes the whole show. Good luck girls!!!

18. pipes says:

great show minus romona.thank god for mute and fast forward

19. I LOVE MOB WIVES, I FIND MYSELF THINKING ABOUT THESE WOMEN ALL THE TIME. I FELT SO BAD FOR RENEE WHEN JUNIOR TURNED RAT. I CRYED FOR HOURS FOR HER. DRITA IS MY FAV, LOVE HER AND CARLA