VH1 Gossip Roundup For The Week Of 5/11/12: Jackie Christie On Season Two Of BBW L.A., Evelyn Tries On Wedding Dresses

• Evelyn Lozada tried on wedding dresses in this week’s issue of Life And Style Magazine. [Evelyn Lozada]
  • Kesha Nichols blogs about this week’s episode of Basketball Wives, focusing on bully behavior. [Kesha's Korner]
  • With Mother’s Day right around the corner, Rock Mom June Ambrose talks motherhood and style with TheYBF. [TheYBF]
  • Terrell Owens was on Dr. Phil this week to face off against three of the mothers of his children. [Necole Bitchie]
  • Drita D’Avanzo says you can expect a new mixtape from her soon, and BTW, her favorite rappers of all time are Rakim and Biggie, in case you were curious. [MTV]
  • Jackie Christie tells BossChick she’s please with how she was portrayed on Basketball Wives L.A. and she’s excited for season two. [BossChick]
  • [Photo: Vibe Vixen via Life And Style]

1. James Lee says:

Evelyn is a DISGUSTING example of the human race and nothing but a bully. She is NOT someone I want my little cousins to look up to as a role model of how proper black ladies are supposed to act.

BOYCOTT BASKETBALL WIVES AND CANCEL THIS SHOW.

Shaunie and Tami you are also despicable people and two faced. Bullies just like Evelyn and one day you will get the karma you so richly deserve. There’s a reason why you’re both single.

2. Donna says:

You notice, no one cares about Evelyn (EVIL) and her dress. She only have 3 little comments and they are not nice. I agree with James Lee.

BOYCOTT BASKETBALL WIVES AND LETS GET THIS SHOW CANCEL..

3. tina says:

wow u really must hate her to take time out of your life to write an essay about her.

4. White.....Really says:

Really, Ev? A white wedding dress?
      Why s**t on such a revered tradition?

5. Yoly Lopez says:

Evelyn is a bully.

6. Kate says:

Wow! Though I understand the feelings about Evelyn, Tammie and Shauni (Very much so). I have to say that I more feel sorry for them more than anything. When you see people act this way, its usually becuase of pain they feel from being hurt by others in the past – example childhood. Instead of dealing with it through counseling, they probally keep it balled up and it displays through anger and hurting others. I understand when Jennifer attached the other girl because she lives in a low income area. Even though it was not accceptable, she was not going to put her hands on them and hurt them with words (which in my eyes..looked like it worked more than the slap she received). I only hope that Evelyn and Tammie work on the innner to make the outer even more beautiful. Shaune… Huummm that’s the caculated EVIL one! She knows what she is doing. Making money off of these girls acting immature. That’s the freind I would question. Really, how is she helping improve theses ladies, what positive message is she really giving other than staying to the side watching the side show AND going to the bank! Yes, she is putting money in your pockets but dang at what stake. Even though some of it maybe fake ( I pray so to Evelyns and Tammies Defense) but what you act…. You become. I am so scared for our future, look who these kids are – my frineds- are looking up too. Yea I am believing the Bible… the world is coming end, just look at the actions of these so called ADULTS…. SCAREY!

7. Fan says:

I see why Evelyn has on a white dress. If she can get mad because someone called her loose and she wanted to know the meaning and then get mad when she let the world see her sleep with that dummy on first date, then she should have on a white dress. Evelyn,Tami and Shaunie has problems and Nia Crooks is silly also. I can’t believe the Evelyn and Ocho are going to get a show. I can’t believe that Tami don’t like the tweets and blogs about her also. I hope the plug hits Basketball wives unless something changes.

8. CJ says:

I am so in agreement with this show being canceled.

Attention producers we are fed up and want the show off the air and Evelyn and Chads show canceled also.

No more buffonery

9. Nichole says:

Who cares about Evelyn & her wedding dresses. Nobodys going to watch her & Chad’s so called wedding. I can’t stand looking at her.

10. shstarlight says:

WHO CARES! She need to rent the dress, in case the wedding doesn’t kick off.

11. shstarlight says:

Are you serious Evelyn!! You actually looking at white dresses? Are you for real, oh my goodness!! This is a prank, right?!

12. Tamara says:

VH1 WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT HER OR HER DRESSES OR HER FAKE WEDDING SMH

13. IMBUBBLZ says:

Why don’t she just wear the same one she wore when she married Antoine. Oh my bad that wedding NEVER happened. Why bother buying yet another dress that will end up on the cutting room floor. Stop wasting beautiful fabric on these dresses that will NEVER be worn down the aisle at least not by YOU.

14. Dee says:

I rather see BBW LA than the original. Yes, in BBW LA, had their first fist fight but when they are being sad in a negative way…they would sit down and add everything together and address it and try not to curse each other out. BBW LA is more relevant (I hope I spelled that right lol) about the basketball life than the original. Just saying.

15. specialk says:

I don’t care if you put a dress on a RAT, and Veil, and some lipstick, SHE IS STILL A RAT!

16. mirlande says:

please enought cancel the show. who is this crazy geto low life women demanding repect and why should that girl want your repect please go back to the project where you from. i cried this whole show i could not imagine being in that situation having to deal with someone who has no self respect. you all two face could one of you tell crazy to stop and get the girl’s back to her.
      shawny do you need money that bad/ shame shame shaaaaaaaame

17. Raven3658 says:

Evelyn, seriously? You are going to wear a white dress with your reputation as being “loose” haven’t heard that word since the old testament and your man calling you “the last slice of pizza that nobody wants”? A traditions virgin white dress? So funny.

18. amina thomas says:

i wish they can stop this show it is so disgusting, the way Evelyn and tame acts in this season turns me off i don’t even want to watch it to put up your ratings. i can’t believe thirty some thing or a forty year old act like this. what tame does to Keisha was just wrong and i can’t believe you guys were filming it thinking it bring up your ratings.

19. Angela says:

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! Stop it! He don’t want you!!!!

20. Michelle says:

OH and one more thing….BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

21. T in Texas says:

She doesn’t look good in any of the above dresses . And she is so ugly on the inside , I bet you the marriage won’t last long ! ! !

22. Lorrie says:

I have never watched the show til tonight channel surfing. OMG!!! These are grown women, this show needs to be canceled. Where are the role models for todays young women. Fighting and arguing is the last thing I want to watch on television. There are too many drama queens on reality shows as it is and I am sick and tired of it and want them all to be CANCELED!!!!!!