Meet The Mob Wives Chicago Cast: Leah Desimone

Here’s a tip they won’t give you in any guide book: “Keep your mouth shut, that’s what Chicago’s all about.” That comes straight from Leah Desimone, one of the new stars of Mob Wives Chicago. I have a feeling there are more words of wisdom to look forward from Leah.

Mob Wives Chicago premieres Sunday June 10 at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

Leah DeSimone Mob Wives Chicago

1. Nikki says:

I love LeahD! she is down to earth & loving to all her fans! I look forward to seeing my favorite humble Chicago MobWife.I’m sticking with LeahD through thick or thin right or wrong! Congrats Doll! Xo

2. maria dopia 1 says:

YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR LEAH!!!! YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT YOUR FATHER IS A RETIRED PAINTER, AND BUS DRIVER! YOU ALSO KNOW THAT THE WHEELS ON HIS BUS DONT GO ROUND AND ROUND. AND YOU WERE UP IN NEW YORK TELLING PEOPLE MAMAS BOYS FROM THE BRONX THAT YOUR DAD WAS GUNNA COME AFTER THEM IF THEY DID NOT TREAT YOU RIGHT! GURLLL YO DADDY COULDNT GET A FREE ITALIAN ICE AT MARIOS MORE OR LESS GET A DAMN TABLE OUTSIDE OF POMPEI AT THE TAYLOR STREET FEST. GURLL YOU BETTER TAKE YOUR TIRED ASS OVER TO GREEK TOWN! AND WHATCHA YOU MEAN YOU AINT TALLKEN BOUT NO MOB? GURLLL DATZ CUZ US A JOKE! THE ONLY SECRET YOU GOTZ IS THAT YOU DONT WANT NO ONE TO FIND OUT BOUT YO DADDY! WE GUNNA BUST YOU OUT FOR BEING A FAKE ASS LYING HOE!! KEEP YO ASS IN CHICAGO AND STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYZ IN DA BRONX, YOU LIAR!

3. babbydoll82@hotmail.com says:

Ughh yes. what she said @ maria doppia! Really Liar Leah!

4. Bill says:

Ahem: Maria Dopia

Leah DeSimone is a fantastic individual who has more respect and class than you. Instead of being negative and unsupportive, lets congratulate Leah on this FANTASTIC endeavor!

Congrats Leah, can’t wait until the show premiers!

5. Bill says:

One more thing Maria, the comment you posted below is a Lack of Respect. Let’s change that to full RESPECT!

6. Tony Picelli says:

Maria Dopia aka Gino and your entourage. First of all Leah is my very dear friend and I happen to live in Brooklyn. Leah does not hide her father was a painter and i will admit her father painted a better picture for her then you ever can or will. her father is a retired painter and a retiree from transportation. how is it you know so much about her father when you came into her life in 01 her father took degenergates off the street from yur area in Melrose Park and tried to turn them into the men you obviously will never be. leah has no reason to lie. you have reasons to hate and you should. You need to concentrate on your skeletons in your closet and move on like leah did. you have a past and im sure you do not want leah to talk about your dirty laudry gino. its so ironic how you have a restaurant in her neighborhood just seconds away from her house which is the slum you said she grew up in. now you want people and their slum money to support your restaarant. be careful and i mean be careful. u think you are going to hurt leah because i know for sure leah has so much more dirt on you. so watch what you say because if she dont say it, i sure will. with the size of your stomach you think you would have a bigger brain. your brain should be as big as your stomach. you have been jealous of leahs father and her relationshop from day one. leah will be back in brooklyn and the bronx with me and the mamams boys. end it or i will begin it.

7. d says:

you Sure is Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. D says:

Maria Dopia said it right!! Leah is FRAUD!!!! Also Tough? Never!!-gossiper-yes!-Big Bird-Yes!
    Troublemaker of Taylor Street-Hell Yes!!! Boy what some people will do to make a buck these days!! Oh Leah by the way-did you ever tget your X-Ray tech license? (thought not since you failed the test three times)!!

9. Team Leah DeSimone says:

hey a buck is a buck as long as your making it a legit way. no bookie loan shark “pawn shop restauranteur” should talk about the way leah earns her living. leah did fail her test once abd thats because she was meant to be a star. you are so intuned with leah and we love it. your a dead give away and we love you for being a complete idiot. you wish you can be a part of leahs world.

10. Team Leah DeSimone says:

leah was with a fraud for 11years now she can shine like your forhead does

11. Team Leah D says:

I can’t wait for the show to air. The one I look forward to seeing the most is Leah. From the promos I love her already. Her hair is awesome, her personality jumps out at you and she is so pretty and dresses awesome……..Go Leah…..You are my favorite Mob Wife by far!!!!!!

12. Lee Light says:

OMG, look at all theese hatin mother fkers! Leah you are gonna be awesome! I cant wait to see you and I am soo happy for you and your family. As for the fake maria dopia 1……IT MUST SUCK TO HAVE SOO MUCH JEALOUSY AND HATRED INSIDE FOR LEAH AND HER FAMILY. I dont know who you are nor do I care, but all I know is you sound like one sorry individual. Why dont you give Leah a chance to represent Chicago, Taylor Street, and Italians before you judge what she hasnt said/not said yet! Cant wait to see you Leah! xo

13. lorry says:

MARIA, WHAT HATEFUL PERSON YOU ARE..SHAME SHAME

14. cacadecane1 says:

Yes D, you are right. And she has been prancing around telling everyone she is a star! Producer of that show did not do the homework on Leah, and The WooF! Wuff, Wuff! LMAO! So whats new on Taylor st today?? Think I will go and get a $25 beef sandwich from Al’s. Welcome to Al’s, can I rip you off? I mean take advantage of you, I mean take your $, I mean take your order? Yes I would like a small beef , fries, and a drink. “Al’s: That will be $$25… WHAT??? Gimmie back my money, I’m going to SCALA’S! People should shut up and let people say what they want to say! Not everyone has to like Leah because she is being a liar. And not everyone has to like D either because she told it like it is. So lil mommy’s boy from da bronx… STAY OUTTA VA IT!!! Have Leah and her DA DA move up there with u Mr. Douchekins!

15. Taylorstboyz says:

Haahahah LMAO Cacacane called that Mommy’s Man Boy a Mr. Duchekins!!! Laughing til I cant stop! Mr. Duche-Kins! How sweet!

16. Keosha Lennards says:

Why are all you people hating? Leah is a great person, she goes shopping at cititrendz. Now that is a humble woman. She is the female carrot top and she rocks it!! When she walks past her hair smells of sausage and let me tell you those curls take a lot of maintenance. I would be jealous too if I had to wake up every day just to run a brush through those locks. This is no joke these girls are the real deal. I am completely rooting for Leah and her mammoth sized carrot top. I also see her in chernin’s sometimes and I bought the same 5 dollar shoes she bought they were super cute. Bye yall.

17. Phil says:

Tons of love and support here! Go get em Leah! Show em what you got! Cant wait!

18. susan team leah from kentucky says:

Hey Leah saw you tonight. You looked beautiful. Can’t wait to watch again. Love you.

19. lucia says:

I love Leah’s hair, my hair is curly and I want to know what she use’s to make it look like that.