Mob Wives Reunion Part II Sneak: Joy Is Begging You Guys Not To Get Up And Fight

“Talking is not harmful. It’s hitting that’s harmful,” host Joy Behar says in this sneak peek from part two of the Mob Wives reunion. It’s a nice effort at conflict mediation, but Joy, have you met these ladies? The drama between Drita and Ramona continues, and they might not hit each other in this clip, but they still manage to lob some impressive insults that even Joy can’t deny.
After the jump we have a second sneak peek featuring my favorite mob husband, Joe Ferragamo, a.k.a. Mr. Carla Facciolo. The Mob Wives reunion airs Sunday at 8 p.m. ET/PT on VH1.

Mob Wives Reunion

1. jen says:

I hope Ramona DOES get up so Drita can kick her trouble making ass! It is only a matter of time!

2. Beyoncca says:

I see through Drita. Drita had a chance to fight a real boxer on the 2nd episode. Drita agreed to fight the chick, then once Drita got to the gym and saw her competion was as tough as she is, then all of a sudden Drita claimed that ” I went home and thought about it and I want to show my kids that fightings not okay, and I can’t do that if I’m still fighting, no matter if it’s in the ring or on the street”. LIAR! Practically the next episode Drita was her typical self selling wolf tickets all day. Threatening to beat Ramona’s face in. Threatening to beat Karen’s face in. Drita I see through you. Your a bully who has bragged about knocking every chick out in Staten Island, yet when it’s time to get in the boxing ring, you claim fighting isn’t what you want to do anymore. Phony!
    Team Karen & Ramona

3. dafoomanchoo says:

Ramona needs to find something to do with her life & then talk about that on a Different show! On this one, all she’s showing is that she’s psychotic!!!!

4. kerry says:

I think Drita needs more anger managment, yoga, prayer something. Ramona is not afraid and I love that. What made them pick Joy Behar as a host?

5. Lin says:

Really?? No one can see Ramona for what she is?? It is apparent Ramona doe s not want Karen and Drita in any form of friendship. When Drita and Karen were speaking at Renee’s party, Ramona put her 2 cents in where it didn’t belong. Karen is a big girl and can defend herself from Drita. Ramona had no business being there. I wish Drita had punched Ramona in the face. That was just an ambush on Drita and what do you expect when your being circled by a vulture!!!. Ramona will always be trouble no matter what.

6. rose says:

ramona is the trouble maker, she don’t want anybody to be friends, she is a hater, she’s the misfit there, she should not be on the show, she’s scared of Drita

7. nightmoveskat says:

I so agree with you Beyoncca. .Drita is all show no go !! She acts all tough and reminds me of a rooster who puffs up its chest then backs down… As for Ramona why she is on the show is a mystery to me..her grandfather was a tough guy and it looks like she is trying to cash in on His fame…..she needs to butt out and stop trying to create havoc where there is none !

8. nick says:

Drita is a low class GUTTER RAT….Ramona is wayyyyyy to cool for her..

9. kristina says:

I so hope after the show drita does beat romona’s ass bc she is nothing but causing drama between the girls. like jen said it is only a matter of time.

10. Ms. M says:

Romana,

I admire you for being loyal to our girl Karen. That’s the way it should be, if you’re down for someone you’ve always got their back. You are getting a bad rap for speaking your mind. I don’t know why because all of the other ladies do the same thing, speak their minds. How can anyone call you a troublemaker when the trouble was already there between Karen and Drita? This bs about Karen and Drita could friends if you were not in the middle of it is a bunch of bull! I believe that Karen will never be “ok” the way things went down between her and Drita. They attempted on more than one occassion to discuss this and could never reach a resolution because Karen has a very different view of what happened and that view was never been validated. This is why Karen will never fully be able to get over the betrayed by Drita. You were not even there when they had the first fight and no one is talking about the person who threw the first punch. That’s who starts the fight, the person who throws the first punch. You are getting a bad rap for nothing and I don’t like it. I have a problem with people talking about you speaking your mind, but don’t have a problem with people who sleep with and marries their best friend’s ex-boyfriend. I’m from the old school, right is right and wrong is wrong. Girl code forever!

You are beautiful, strong and loyal. Don’t let this bs get to you. Keep speaking the TRUTH!

11. RWFL38 says:

*Agreed: Beyoncca, kerry & nightmoveskat…they’ve said it all.

12. frances says:

Did you see the look of fear on Ramona’s face when Drita said they would fight after the show? She is such a fake-ass poser! She talks a good game when there’s 7 people in between them but I want to see her when Drita gets her in the parking lot afterward. I don’t know why they ever added her to the cast. The only one who genuinely likes her is Karen. All the other women barely tolerate her and she brings nothing positive to the show.

13. frances says:

I don’t know what you were watching but Drita didn’t look one bit afraid to box and she was doing just fine in the practices. I think that she backed off of the bout because she found herself losing control in the ring and realized that fighting is fighting–in or out of the ring. She’s obviously trying to make a change in her life w/anger management. Some Skanks like Ramona are just begging for a beating though–anger management or not!

14. me says:

Ramona……YOUR A MISFIT….GO WRITE A BOOK….YOU ARE SUCH “MENTAL” CASE…YOU JUST ARE SO UNHAPPY AND DON’T WANT ANYONE TO BE HAPPY….YOU MAY HAVE THE LOOK…..BUT…….WHEN YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH,,,,IT MAKES YOU SO UGLY….GROW A LITTLE CLASS….THE REST OF THE GIRLS HAVE CLASS…APPARENTLY YOU DON”T.
    DRITA….YOU MADE PEACE WITH KAREN THATS WHAT THE HATER HATES…SHE DOES NOT WANT TO SEE ANYONE COME BETWEEN KAREN AND HER…CARRY ON…..KEEP YOUR HEAD UP….WE LOVE YOU, BIG ANG, RENEE AND CARLA…KAREN SHE OKY!!! LOVE THE SHOW PLEASE COME BACK…NOT RAMONA…!!! JOY YOU CAN’T HANDLE THOSE WOMEN….YOU NEED TO ADDRESS “BOTH” WOMEN NOT JUST DRITA.

15. NVPacheco says:

Why did you have Joy Behar as the host? She sucks!!!! She isn’t strong enough to deal with these women. All Joy has is mouth and she seemed intimidated to talk. The next reunion please have someone that has the balls to ask the questions that we don’t already have the answers to. Every question she asked was useless!!!1

16. Jenny k says:

Do you lady’s one day think you will ever get a long. And do you think some times you fights are over nothing. And one queestion for Ramona why do you hate drIta

17. noa says:

Ramona keeps accusing Drita of being some “outsider”. Then brags about how she married a rich arab from Jordand her life in Dubai. For real? Thousands of classy , beautiful and discrete women in the middle east and this guy marries this loudmouth guidette from staten island? Get outta here. You can’t take this kind of trash “out” and expect her to fit in with the rich and classy cosmopolites of the world… she’s just what she calls Drita, an “outsider”. That’s why she’s back in S.I.

18. Drita is TIRED says:

Did anyone else notice that Drita got called out for being the lying scumbag she is???? It was known last season that she lied and this time on tv she was called out.

19. neka says:

Drita is no punk. She will whip that azz. I like all the girls except Ramona(troublemaker).
    #TEAM DRITA

20. kelly says:

karen and ramona are all talk, they cannot fight drita and win unless it’s two on one! I think ramona devorced her husband for karen. Also Ramona didn’t you just star in snow white and the huntsman as the evil queen? Ramona you had to move to the middle east because you were hated in staten island.

21. Lisa says:

I agree with Frances. Also has anyone noticed how Ramona jumps every time Renee is yelling about something? Ramona talks the big talk but is no action.

22. Kimbella Slice says:

@Beyoncca Girl fights & professional boxing are not the same. Jus cus you will fight on the streets don’t mean you can stand in a ring. It takes a lot of work and training to be a pro boxer. If anyone notice, when Drita was in the ring training with that young man…..you could’ve seen she was not really into the work. Many ppl think jus cus they could fight means they could box. I dont think so.

23. Ramona makes Drita look like she has class.
    Wow, how much more insecure can Karen get? When is she going to stop repeating the same ‘ol broken record with Drita? Did Karen request “nothing to add” Romona to protect her from Drita? I’m still waiting for Romana’s storyline. So far she just sits on a couch staring into space, and instigating fights