Watch The Behind-The-Scenes Video From Evelyn, Chrissy, Tamar And Kandi’s Vibe Photo Shoot

You’ve seen the photos, you’ve read the interview, now watch the behind-the-scenes action that happened during Evelyn Lozada and Chrissy Lampkin‘s Vibe photo shoot. Tamar Braxton and Kandi Burruss made up the other half of this quartet who appeared on the cover of the magazine’s “Sexy Issue,” and all four are working that camera and making photo magic. Two words we never thought we’d use to describe Evelyn? “Sexy librarian.” But she pulls that off in the video with no problem, as you can see.

Evelyn Lozada Chrissy Lampkin Vibe Kandi Tamar

1. natti says:

role models for who? you mean girls that what to act like idiots. the only role model I see is Kandi.

2. TRACEY says:

How in the world are these women Role Models? Not even kandi. In this society is like an anything goes attitude. Is she or was she thinking about her daughter when she started up a sex toy line? Role Models are usually people who inspire the youth. There is a difference between those who gain success by doing the right thing and those that do the wrong thing. Which example would you want the youth to emulate.

3. mason says:

are these who they call role models disgusting

4. T in Texas says:

I don’t care to watch the video . As I don’t want to see Chrissy’s ugly mug !

5. Summer says:

Are you kidding me? For who ? Don’t make me laugh!!!!!! I know this a trick question Right?..

6. Akima says:

Well my gosh, I can’t believe VIBE did this, no no no no no theses women are not who should even be joked as role models look at the clothes they wear how much make-up and weave they have to put on to take a picture. When I am that age(I’m 26 right now) I can honestly say that i would use these women as what not to dos!

7. bej112 says:

Love it

8. lissy says:

VIBE magazine is insulting these ladies, by the way where is tami? she’s a good one for this picture too.

9. Rhonda says:

that looked so fun…and yall looked sooooo pretty

10. Ms.Virgo says:

@ Tracey , kandi starting a toy line has no reflection on the type of parent she is. It is about money !! Making living for a family. I must say that the rest of the ladies are defiantly not role models especially Evelyn or chrissy !. They both are highly immature for women.

11. Marilyn says:

ROLE MODELS??????? Kandi is talented and as a business women and has earned her strips…..but posing with the “NASTY 3″ just knocked her down a bit. TAMAR is a role model for SELF CENTERED, CHRISSY is a role model for BULLY and DESPERATE, and EVELYN is a role model for FOUL MOUTH and NASTINESS. Instead of mouthy Tamar VIBE should have used her lovely and talented sister Toni Braxton.

12. Silky Jenkins says:

Love all the ladies! I’m sure they are great role models in their own ways. Make that paper Ladies.

13. April fool says:

I honestly thinks VIBE is just making fun of them, Kandi and Tamar is alrighttttttt

14. Daisy says:

Really Vibe? The queen of bulllying Evelyn Lozado a role model! REally!!! What a joke! No thanks, I think I will pass on this month’s issue.

15. Kym says:

Role Models? (LMAO!!!)……FUNNY!!! I find Chrissy and Evelyn to be poor excuses/examples for a positive role model (They like to fight).A positive role model can communicate without violence. Kandi, needs to stop talking about sex all time. a positive role model will tell you to wait until you are married. Tamar is always thinking of self, role models think of others. The cover of this magizine should have stated…….Who not to follow as a ROLE MODEL.

16. DeeTexas says:

These women are trash!!!! I am so glad that I don’t have a daughter, if I did she would be band from watching TV. I have sons and if someones daughter is acting like these ladies they should be treated like trash.

17. Sassy says:

Okay…this is false advertisement. Kandi should be the only one on the cover of this magazine. The rest of you can kick rocks.

18. Jolie says:

Kandi role model for who? adult toys?

19. Jolie says:

Tamar – wow! dnt lower your standards! you should have your own photo shot not with some of this bullies

20. tish says:

wow role models Im not sure about. But I must say that all of these ladies are clearly doing their thing and well. Screw what a broke hater gotta say negative about you!

21. Evi says:

Kandi is probably the only role model on here….. Tamar and Evelyn needs reality checks…… and if Chrissy temper wasn’t so bad, she would be okay.

22. Rita says:

Only Tamar could be a role model. The other three need to find some role models I’ll keep them in my prayers…seriously

23. Tara says:

Wow!!! Role models?….. Aint nobody a role moel in this picture except Kandi, the rest is………well you can finish that. It should have been Kandi, Shaunie, Toni B, & Toya

24. wisdom says:

role models or ratchet illiterate sluts!!! this world is going down to hell in a hand basket…and we are just watching the train wreck!!!! the level of debauchery, shallowness, and lasciviousness is mind boggling…may God forgive us!!!!

25. dallday says:

Is Evelyn’s head on the body of someone else or is that a terrible touch up job.?

26. cap1 says:

I was enjyoung this until I saw Evelyn.

27. Amber Gantt says:

Eve. is a freak and she is still talking Jen personal business and that is not cool. She is jealous of Jen having the fan back her up,so she need to step back and get a life for real she just want the fan to like her, but it will never go down

28. Amber Gantt says:

It is NO role model so Eve. and Cissy need to step off, because their are both freak, so how can they be a role model.Tamar is the only person who can be a role model. Kandi is a sugar mama so she is not a role model for girl no one want to buy a man.

29. dmd says:

All I have to say is if EV and CHRISSY are role models, were in serious trouble.

TAMAR and KANDI Run! Run! Get the hell up outta being associated with this two wicked women.

Tamar I love your show, (THE BRAXTONS) I love your show so much that most of my friends are petitioning Dish network not to drop WETV please I implore you stay far far away from Ev she brings nothing but negativity with her she definitely is not a role model. I have never seen you or any of your sisters act like a hood-rat or worse, I think you know by now that she is like bus stop if you catch my drift. Most viewers do not want to be part of anything that is CRUEL, UNKIND, EVIL not to mention BULLYING attached with it get the hell up outta there.

Kandi, Kandi, Kandi, why? why? We love you so much you also are a good role model despite a few of your cast members on RHOATL but you have always behaved well (though I did not like the STRIPPER episode cause it broke my heart to see your mother so upset) despite all the BS. You have a wonderful beautiful daughter RILEY (hope I did not butcher the spelling of her name) I know for a fact as a mother you would never want her to act like EV right? I love you so much and I would hate to have your brand associated with such characters! We might not know everything that went on behind the scenes on BBW but the outrage is what we saw and how it came across so please leave the loony bin club.

SO TAMAR AND KANDI RRRRUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. Simonea says:

I think Vibe should find better role models.