The First Promo For Love And Hip Hop: Atlanta Is Here!

We know you’ve been waiting patiently to see what Love And Hip Hop: Atlanta is all about, and now, for the first time, we can actually give you a little sampling of what to expect. Today we’re releasing the first promo for the show, above, so take a peek and let us know what you think! And in case you missed our earlier post with a full gallery of the cast, you can check that out here.

Love And Hip Hop: Atlanta premieres Monday, June 18 at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Promo

1. charles thomas aka charlie mac says:

I cant wait to see scrappy …been a fan…I believe u will show some different sides of the Hip -Hop game…hope it is as exciting as the 1st one…wishing all of you the best…

2. phoenixblaze says:

like i said im willing 2 giv u PEACHES a chance…hope u DONT hav a WACKASS YANDI wannab if so she can hang herself right now, & i really hope every PEACH is her own PEACH cuz CHRISSY cant me mimicked so GLUCK ladies & bring something different 2 TV we need it!!!

3. Reedmylipz says:

Wow I Hope there is more to Cum cause the way the trailer Looks this show is gonna Flunk. come on VH1, Mona Yall could have gotten BETTER GIRLS!

4. Maria says:

This is country bamma garbage. Bad weaves and worse acting!!

5. Marie says:

Was that a preview to a reality show or a low budget film??

6. nini says:

As long as there is no physical fighting and bullying. I will give it chance. If I see one more show with grown women acting a fool on tv I’m going to scream. VH1 get it together.

7. gina says:

The promo for this show is terrible….

8. BLACKIE says:

I AGREE WITH MARIE… LOOKS LIKE A LOW BUDGET FILM.. BUT I WILL DEFINITELY WATCH JUST TO LOOK AT LIL SCRAPPY SEXI ASS… MAN CANDY.. BEST THNG THY DID.. GONNA MISS THE REAL CREW THO. JIM N YANDY.. OOPS I MEAN CHRISSY. LOVE EM.. SOMIYA.. WANTED TO SEE MORE OF HER NEW LOOK. YANDY LOVE N MISS HER..

9. milleniamade says:

Another platform to degrade both black women and men. Reality TV needs a reality check! These women sign up for the fame and end up selling themselve to the devil. May god have mercy on your souls.

GIVE US SOME IMAGES OF WHAT GREATNESS LOOKS LIKE, NOT THIS DEGRADING TRASH THAT YOU ARE SUBJECTING SO MANY MINDS TO.

10. Ashley says:

Please, please do not air this show.

11. Ashley says:

I love VH1′s reality TV shows but every time they go to do spin off of a GREAT reality show (that was) its like you ruin all of the shows. Stick to the originals and leave it at that. Please…LIL SCRAPPY???? Really???? I loved Love and Hip Hop with Chrissy and Jim Jones but they made the show!~ Who are these girls? No one knows them and this promo is not a good way to introduce them. Take all of the advice on this blog and seriously reconsider the money you are spending.

12. Who all on Altanta Love in Hip-Hop.

13. NOLA Suzi says:

WTH is this?? This doesn’t seem anything like the other show. I’ll check it out just to see Scrappy

14. Khara says:

PLEASE DO NOT SHOW! really? really? who are they? you have Dre, Big Boi, Dungeon Family, Goodie Mob, TI, Killa Mike, Jazzy Pha, Exscape, Silk, 112, Jagged Edge. but NOOOOOOOO VH1, wants to be lame & put this damn garbage on. you guys freaking kill me with this nonsense. no names, people., get it together.

15. Lisa says:

I’m just watching to see Lil Scrappy all the other stuff I could care less about !!!

16. Lee Lee says:

Can we get a show that has some of the best intellectually talented and ambitious women of Atlanta who are entrepreneurs 7 CEO’s ? A show that makes us proud of who we are as black women! Women like Kandi Burruss, Richelle Carey, or Shanti Das.

17. bbwsucks!! team jenn says:

happy for karlie she is a cool chick!!!