Big Ang And Snooki Talk Boob Jobs, Marriage And Having Your Water Break On The Dance Floor

Big Ang and Snooki had never met before VH1 and MTV brought them together to promote Big Ang(premiering July 8 on VH1) and Snooki &JWOWW(June 28 on MTV). But watching footage of their encounter will make you think that Snooki is Big Ang’s long lost daughter — or possibly her Mini-Me.

Their conversation was recorded for what must be the simplest (and maybe greatest?) TV marketing stunt ever: Someone simplypressed the play button on a camera and let the two unfiltered reality stars shoot the breeze in the back of a limo.

Topics range from philosophizing onmarriage to having your water break at a disco. (Yes, this is really a thing that happened). The VH1 Blogscored an exclusive (first clip above) of Big Ang and Snooki talking boob jobs. “Does a boob job hurt?” asks Snooki, before declaring she wants to get one.

VisitMTV’s Remote Controlfor an exclusive of the ladiescomparing their men’s penis sizes; and keep in mind, this is only the first few minutes of what was an hour-longconversation. So stay tuned for more “Big Ang Meets Snooki” in the coming weeks. …

Related content:
Watch more of Big Ang (#BigAng) on VH1’s Mob Wives.
Watch the new Snooki &JWOWW show and tune in for the premiere.

1. dafoomanchoo says:

Haha, can’t wait to see this match up!!!

2. Casey says:

I luv “Big Ang”. She is awesome. Snooki is my girl. I feel like i know her well from just watching “Jersey Shore” from the very begining. I wish her the best of luck with her new career and the new baby. Much Luv to them all.

3. Krislynn says:

“Can she make it in human size?” Because babies aren’t human. hahaha

4. giada says:

that girl needs an education, not a baby.

5. Noreen says:

Freaking Awesome!!! I could watch THESE two all day!!!!!

6. amliam says:

love it

7. B says:

This could be a hit!

8. Lili V. says:

Love Big Ang she is so funny!! and what a cute romper! :D

9. Tess says:

Definitely a great concept to have these two visit one anothers shows!! Not a fan of Jersey Shore, but I’ll watch Snookie all day long instead of ratttmona for five minutes! Anxious for your show to begin Big Angie!! Mobile site has a void until Season 3 of Mob Wives and theres only you to fill that void satisfactorily! Chicago Wives isn’t going to cut it….

10. DESIREE SANTANA says:

MY FAVORITE TV STARS. LOVE THE FACT THAT YOU BOTH ARE REAL, AND DOWN TO EARTH. LOVE YOU GIRLS GOD BLESS THE BABY, SNOOKI.

11. kayjay says:

these two need their own talk show – forget everyone else they are great!! love them both

12. Gabrielle K. says:

I love you guys both but why wasnt Drita invovled I love me some Drita.Tell Drita if she were gay or bi to date a girl like me.I LOVE YOU DRITA!!!!!!!!!!!

13. BBoop says:

Hey Big Ang;
    I Jus love ya to piecees HA! I Don’t know if you would remember me , But when my brother-n-law
    used to sneek in town he used to stop in with me and I wasn’t old enough to drink and you use to make me kiddy cocktails HA! I know its been a long time but I’m hoping to see you before I pass , I made it to Fl. where I know you would like to be :)) ,And my Home is always open for you. Your doing great as I always knew you would. Take Care and Good Luck G/F.
    BBoop

14. GJo says:

I LOVE BigAng, cant wait for her show!!!! I did find it disappointing that Snooki was acting a bit “snooty” towards Ang though……