The Reunion Interview: Royce Reed Is So Glad She Didn’t Go On That Tahiti Trip

Royce Reed Basketball Wives Reunion
Royce Reed is able to joke now about the infamous pool party scene from season one that became her legacy for a while on Basketball Wives, but it seems like it took a little while to get there. But that scene, in which she showed off some interesting dance moves in a contest, was a learning experience for her, she says. “I don’t live my life regretting anything, I live it learning from it,” she told me at the Basketball Wives reunion, and that’s why the Royce we’ve seen this season is a more mature version of the woman we’ve gotten to know. Hear what Royce has to say about all the fighting, her own relationship drama, and what would have happened in Tahiti if she had been there to witness it.

The blog posts you write for us have gotten a really positive reaction this season, you’ve come out as being like this voice of reason on the show these days.

The way I write is really just the way that I feel and it’s not be attempting to be the voice of reason, or me being right or wrong, I just write how I feel. If it comes across like that, great. Not everybody is going to like what I have to say but that’s why opinions are like a—holes, everybody has one.

Since you weren’t in Tahiti, what was it like for you watching Kesha go through what she went through?

Watching it, I feel like I was lied to because I heard about Tahiti, I heard two different stories, and I’ve always been told “there’s two sides to every story and then there’s the truth,” but the side of the story that I got from Tami was completely different than what I saw. So I kinda feel like she lied to me, basically, and made me feel like a fool because I stuck up for her in so many instances because the person I met is so completely different from the person I’ve been seeing on TV. I feel like I can still say that Tami can be better than that, but I think the environment she’s putting herself in is very toxic. People say “She’s been through so much, that’s what makes her be this way,” but you can’t use that as an excuse. I’ve been through some of the same things that she’s been through and, not that the way I act is right or better, but there are different ways to approach situations, and the way that she did it was being a bully and I can’t condone that. She can get mad at me all she wants to but I’m never going to condone bullying.

So what’s the state of your relationship?

I haven’t spoken to Tami. I texted her when she had the heart attack and she texted me when I was going through my stuff or whatever, but it wasn’t like a full-on conversation.

Let’s switch gears. When are you going back to Broadway?

I’m going back in June, Father’s Day weekend, for about two weeks.

I don’t live my life regretting anything, I live it learning from it. I mean…I’m never going to make that pool party disappear, so it’s easy for me to talk about it and bring it up now. At some point you grow up. At some point you look at yourself and say “That probably wasn’t a good look, I won’t do that again.”

But there’s a difference between shaking your butt at a pool party and getting in a fight.

Oh, definitely. There’s a big difference. Me dancing at a pool party was me having fun, I wasn’t harming anyone. But it definitely was not a good look. When you fight and you bully somebody, that’s like you’re trying to harm someone and bring someone else down. It’s totally different, you can’t compare the two. But yes, I had a problem with me shakin’ my butt and I haven’t done it in years.

I know you’re cordial now with Jennifer and you’re friends with Kesha, is there anyone else in the cast you speak to?

Every now and then Kenya will text me to see how I’m doing, but that’s really it.

And how are things with your dad?

We’re better. He actually came to my dance company’s showcase, and I think him actually seeing what I do gave him a different outlook on what I do. He was basically trying to talk me into giving up dance on the show, but when he saw the performance, he was standing up and clapping and just happy. I think he now realizes why I do what I do. The smile on those girls’ faces, I’m keeping them away from so much negativity and building up their confidence and self-esteem. Their heads are held high, their grades are improving, I do it for them, and that’s what makes me feel good.

Has he watched the show? I wonder if he feels bad about how some of his scenes with you played out.

I think he regrets some of the stuff he said, or at least the way it came across. Because watching it, he realizes the tone and how condescending it can be, and he’s changed a little bit. He’s not going to change overnight. My dad is the only person that can turn me into a twelve-year-old like that.

Are you relieved that you didn’t go to Tahiti?

Oh, yeah. I definitely want to go, hopefully this summer. First of all, all of that wouldn’t have gone down had I been there. I was there, she wouldn’t have been able to take it that far. Because when you see something like that happening to someone, you know that it’s wrong and when you try to make excuses for it, you become part of the problem. When you don’t say anything, you become part of the problem. The fact that they sat there and smirked or tried to say “This is where Kesha made a mistake,” I’m like I don’t care! Kesha can say whatever she wanted to say, that doesn’t give you the right to bully anybody.

You really put your relationship out there this season.

People kept telling me, Royce, don’t put this on TV, don’t put this on TV. But when I decided to do this show, I was like “I am going to be as real as I can be,” because that’s the problem with a lot of these shows, people put on fronts, and that’s never been me. If I go in, I’m gonna go all in. But now I feel like everybody was right and maybe I shouldn’t have put certain things on TV. I did it, but I’m not gonna do it anymore.

1. Chris35 says:

Well said, Royce!!!

2. claudete O. says:

Royce – GOOD FOR YOU. Previously I wasn;t a huge fan because I thought you were a bit whiny — but I have grown to like you over the last year or so. Just be strong, mature, and speak your mind. You tried tohelp Tami — but she is an aggressive moose who will never see the light. Ev and Shaunie, and Tami have all thrown shade at you – but you are still doing well. This clique of mean girls is outrageous — Shaunie you are an uneducated, trashy hypocrite — you let all of this horrible stuff happen right in front of you -yet you did knothing. Jennifer is better than you — she doesn’t fight and act the fool. You know it. You hate it. We all know it. Evelyn – you are just bitter that you did not have the childhood, education, marriage, family stability of Jennifer. You sabotaged her and then tried to put all her business in the street. You are a worthless skank and you dont deserve any further attention. Iused to like you — but you are nothing and never be — open a book and learn something

3. R. Parker says:

Me and Royce are on the same page. As I have stated all along. I don’t know anybody who has not been talked about negatively including me. Talk is cheap. When I was a kid we had a saying Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt. I have all of those phony women figured out. Suzie is a troublemaker because she works both sides of the fence and takes information back and forth. Shaunie is sneaky because she condoned their actions. Then she gave that self-righteous speech at the reunion in an attempt to distance herself from the violence and bullying. Evelyn is mean and fake and I believe she is jealous of Jen. Tami wants to fit in and she shows her butt when she gets with the circle to impress. I don’t care what somebody said, you do not have the right to put your hands on somebody unless somebody attacks you first. If that was the case, everybody on this planet would be rumbling every day.

4. lolilea3 says:

Excellent blogs. Love seeing you grow and question. You are very relatable. I feel very bad that Kesha and yes, Kenya were treated so horrifically. The fish thing is funny when you and your buddies prank each other when you LIKE each other, NOT when you want to further marginalize someone. The purse thing was traumatic to watch. And frankly, I feel that Shaunie was very complicit in all this and still is by not looking at her own behavior and calling out her bully BFFs. Sometimes the two sides of the story ARE just right and wrong.

5. Neicey says:

Good for you Royce. Take the high road. You a far more mature than Tami even though she’s older than you. She was never your friend. She’s not anybody’s friend. For some strange reason she can’t get her head out of Evelyns ass. But I remember the 1st season she came which was season 2 of BBW. SHe told Evelyn she admired her & wants to be like her, that she was like Evelyn at one time before she fell on hard times & she wants that back. So with that said, anybody who has issues with Evelyn is not on Tami’s good side, that would include you Royce. Shaunie is the same as Tami who ever is not getting along with Evelyn she has issues with them as well. Shaunie turned on Royce & Jennifer but why. Because she’s silly that’s why. Anyway I’m tired of them. I’m a fan of yours Royce but I’m outie with BBW. SO good luck to you & your dance troupe & Broadway. You’re going to be a great star one day. Keep pushing.. God bless..

6. LUCY says:

TAMI IS A FRAUD..A FORTY SOMETHING YEAR OLD WOMAN STILL HOLDING ON TO WHAT HAPPENED IN HER PAST TO EXCUSE HER HORRIBLE BEHAVIOR IS THE MOST LUDICROUS THING I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY!! NORMALLY WHEN PPL HAVE GONE THROUGH STUFF THEY ARE MORE COMPASSIONATE…TAMI DOESNT BELONG ANYWHERE NEAR REGULAR HUMANS ARE BCOS SHE WILL NEVER GET IT

7. tye says:

Great comments Royce,

you have truly demonstrated your ability to be a leader and an individual. TAMI was never your friend and I have told you this on twitter. She used you until she could stick her head up Evilyn’s butt. Shaunie can preach sisterhood all she wants but she refuses to talk to you or film with you. Thats no sister. She is the worst and someone else should have been in charge of this platform. Tami is a clown and please dont ever consider her or that lowlife Susie as your friends because they are not. Keep doing you!

8. ARIEL says:

GOOD ROYCE YOU ARE GREAT

9. Hi Royce, I have like you from the start, and we all have done this a said that was crazy. But your right it didn’t hurt anyone and it shouldn’t of hurt you, a little shame ( but you did work it ) I’am glad you and Jennifer are on speaking terms, you both are classy ladies and remember Royice you got caught up in the mean grils to, you let Shauntie and the other ladies turn you against Gloria so you and Jennifer and Kesha need your own show! Love you in the name of Jesus Christ

10. LeAnn says:

Royce I’ve said it before and I will say it again. Thank you for being Consistent about who you are and what you believe in!! You did the right thing with Tami and if she doesn’t want to be your friend for telling her the truth…then she never was!

11. Raine says:

Royce still keepin it real…as always. Shaunie really needs to pull the stick outta her ass and put Royce back into the fold on the show. She needs to be there to bring some much needed balance to this show. I’m sick of it always being the Tami & Evelyn show.

12. NZZXX says:

I couldn’ agree with most comments on BBW! Angel Love, better watch out see how Evelyn LOOSADA went all ghetto and started throwing bottles at Kenya cause she was called LOOSE?????? Lord knows what she would do to you if she found you, but not to worry, I agree with you completely and in some weird sick world I wish I would be there to have your back!!!! cheers

13. ups A VERY NICE GIRL AND DONTet says:

royce i am glad you called tami out on what she did to keisha she should have called the police and things might have went a little different dont every worry about shaunie she is a used up basketball ex and this should be a lesson on how to truly be a friend which she has not been i think you have a great personlity and you will go far in life if you remember to treat people how you want to be treated

14. Clt says:

I don’t know if I would beg to be on a show where the producer won’t even be in a scene with you. You agreed with the bullies about Jenn bullying Ashley but she never hit her. Evelyn threw things at you and threatened to hit you so siding with them isn’t going to get you anywhere.

15. Embarrassed Black Woman says:

Royce you go girl…we all have done things we are not proud of but we learn from them BUT not the mean immature girls ,Tomboy,Slutlyn and Fluzie and Skanky (Tami,Ev,Suzie & Shaunie) they are the worst women I have ever seen. they do not know what sisterhood is about and after seeing the Reunion part 1 I don’t think they will ever know. Keep on doing you and Good Luck with your Dance Company and be glad your not in the CIRCLE #teamroyce#teamJennifer#teamkeisha

16. Fan says:

Well said Royce. You have come a long way but I have always liked you on the show. I hope that you Jennifer,Kesha would either leave or just let the other ladies film by themselves and watch them self destruct. Tami,Shaunie and Evelyn is in denial and won’t take responsibilitiy for anything that they have done this season. They blame the way people have received this season on Jennifer but in fact I think we have based our opinions on each person themselves. I don’t know how you could have every been a friend with Tami for she has been a ticking time bomb since she came on the show. And after Evelyn paid her some attention then she went from zero to one hundred and stayed there since. I hope that this show is cancelled after I saw the reunion because of the way that Tami running her mouth as she is the new spoke person for the circle Shaunie and Evelyn were acting and John Salley got on my nerves too because he is on the team Evelyn side and didn’t give Jen a chance. Kepp up the good work and always be true to yourself.

17. Vanessa says:

Blessings My Lil’ Sista.,., Keep the Positive Light.,,, Job well Done,,

18. Tonya says:

Royce, you are really full of yourself. You are a baby momma just like some of the women on the show. You are not a mature woman. I can’t wait until something else comes out about Dez. How many women does he have to sleep with or text for you to get it? He is a young horny athlete. You will never be his only chick.

19. Royce Ive been team Royce since the beginning!!!!!! I loved tht u never needed the MEAN GIRLS 2 validate YOU!!!!!!!!!! YOU ALWAYS STOOD UP 4 YOURSELF !!!!!!!!! You stayed clear from tht high school drama!!!!!!!!!! Oh Joyce stopping being embarrassed about the pool scene, you were just having fun !!!! The way u were dancing is our heritage!!!!!! Ck out the way Africans dance, no difference!!!!!!!! You weren’t throwing bottles, slapping pl or stealing purses!!!!!!!!!!

20. diva40 says:

@Clt- I have to agree with your comment about Royce agreeing with the bullies about Jennifer bullying Ashley. That was totally different. I was so upset that Royce did that, Jennifer has everybody against her and i thought that Royce would understand that. Nobody brought up the fact that Royce was bullying Gloria. It just seems like when she’s around them she starts acting like them. So sad.

21. Nicole says:

You are growing so much. Team Royce!!!

22. Amanda says:

@Tonya aka Tami/EVELYN. Get off this girl’s story. LOL! Then again might be some of their retarded friends.

23. Nimeo says:

I like Royse, i think she grew as a women. She lookes beautiful and not afraid to say what is right. I think at the reunion every body’s goal including the host what his his name again ayyy the one who kisses Ev, Tami and Shaunie’s ass. The man is shameless kissing those bullies ass ayaayaya, their goal was to put Jennifer down and make her look bad.

24. Vickie says:

I would love to see the show focus more on your dancing and business ventures. I would love to see you like a “Debbie Allen” teaching the girls how to dance. You’re a great dancer!

25. Toni says:

You are the Best Royce, Love what you do and you are an inspiration to all young girls, please keep it up. Love the woman you became, then again you were the woman just growing up some more and it’s so cool. I love your blog and it’s true I do agree with you. Keep doing all the positive things that you are doing now, it’s wonderful and you are wonderful, please stay beautiful!!! Love you.

Peace & Love
    Toni(Maria)

26. MORRIS says:

I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW ,THE PUBLIC IS NOT FOOLED BY THAT SET UP TRAP THEY DID TO JEN ROYCE I DONT KNOW WHY THEY KEPT YOU SEPARATE FROM EVERYTHING ,BUT GOOD FOR YOU. THIS REUNION WAS SO PHONY A BIG LIE, $HAUIE MUST THING THE PUBLIC IS STUPID, ANY BODY COULD SEE JOHN $ALLEY WAS IN $HAUNIE POCKET BOOK. HE DID NOT ? TAMMI OR EVEYLN SHAUNIE ABOUT ANYTHING LOOK HOW REDICKOLUS ELVE FIGHTED YOU LAST YEAR EVERYTIME SHE SEEN YOU EVELYN TAMI AND $HAUNI ALL SEEN THE LITE AT THE SAME TIME ,THEY DID NOT KNOW WHATS RIGHT OR WRONG, I WILL NOT BE WATCHING , I HOPE YOU WILL GET MARRIED SO YOU WONT HAVE TO DEPEND ON $$HAUNIE FOR MONEY, LET US KNOW IF THEY ATTACK YOU FOR TELLING THE TRUTH, ALSO JEN AND KESHIA KEEP THE PULIC INFORM IF THEY DO ANY THING TO YOU ALL ON THE DOWN LOW.

27. Shaunda says:

RoyceAny changes you have made were for the better…get what you can from this show and stay away from the so called inner circle…love your independence and strength in standing up and expressing what you believe in. Never shy away from your past it is what made you the woman you are today!!!! Wishing you much prosperity!!!!

28. Cleo says:

ROYCE, I am sure glad to see you not taking on the same baggage that SHAUNIE,TAMI,EVELYN,andSUZIE has acquired this season,it is refreshing to know that a job can’t break or make you. Being a bully like TAMI and EVELYN,a enabler like SHAUNIE,and an a– kisser like SUZIE is so disquieting and disgusting.I hate that this is what this show has come to,but I am just as glad that a young woman like your self has stood her ground and spoke the truth about all this horrible violence and bullying. I know in future you will make a conscious effort to avoid people like the aforementioned women,I call them the FAKE FOUR.

29. SEXYLADY123 says:

TAMI SAYS SHE WAS RAPED TWICE I SAY ROUGH SEX SHE IS A MONSTER

30. TEE says:

Like you Royce! Keep keeping it real and staying reall 100%

31. raven3658 says:

royce, your respect and appreciation for your fan base is amazing. Thank you for you very insightful and intelligent blogs.

32. Genieneve says:

Royce, you really stepped it up this past season!!!!!!!! Don’t worry about Shaunie, Evelyn, Tami, or Suzie not wanting anything to do with you. Given their reputations, would you even want to be associated with these low class broads???????????

33. META says:

ROYCE JEN AND EVELYN NEVER LIKED YOU. YOU INVITED THEM TO BE IN YOUR FASHION SHOW, THEY TALKED ABOUT YOU AND DID NOT COME. BUT THEY WANT YOUR RESPECT, JEN WAS HANGING WITH EVELYN THEN DOING WHATEVER EVELYN WANTED. EVELYN TALKED ABOUT YOUR CLOTHES AND HAIR SAID YOU HAD CHEAP CLOTHES . EVELYN HAS BEEN MEAN TO EVERYBODY NOW SHE IS PUTTING EVERYTHING ON JEN. EVELYN WHO CARES IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THEM, MOST PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE YOU THE WAY YOU ACT. EVELYN THINK SHE IS BETTER THAN OTHERS BUT A MAN WITH CLASS WOULD NOT LOOK HER WAY OR HAVE THEIR KIDS IN HER COMPANY. WELL ROYCE YOU KNOW WHAT NOT TO ACT LIKE, KEEP BEING YOU. ALWAYS RESPECT YOURSELF ROYCE AND OTHERS WILL RESPECT YOU. YOU WAS RIGHT WHEN EVELYN THROW THAT DRINK AT YOU, YOU SHOWED HER YOU ARE NOT THE ONE. SO I THINK SHAUNIE DID NOT LIKE YOU BECAUSE OF EVELYN. SHAUNIE MAKE FACES WHEN YOU OR JEN AND KENYA IS AROUND. KEISHA IS SNEAKY SHE SET KENYA UP TELLING EVELYN THINGS THAT WAS SAID. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO KEEPING TO YOURSELF THINGS A FRIEND TELL YOU ABOUT ANOTHER. WE SAY SOMETHINGS BEHIND OUR FRIEND BACK THAT WE WILL NOT TELL THEM, WE DO NOT WANT TO HURT FEELINGS. I DO NOT HAVE FRIENDS THAT WILL FIGHT IF YOU DID SAY SOMETHING. THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE ARE CALL STREET PEOPLE, HOOD RATS I DO NOT HANG WITH SUCH. NOT IN MY CIRCLE.

34. Tyler D says:

Do your thing Ms. Royce, and don’t worry about Tami, that girl is trouble she needs help and she lies all the time. Just nobody calls her out becasue she get’s loud. Glad to see you moving away from freaking trouble making Suzy too.

35. AMH says:

Royc, Royce, when will you grow up in terms of relationships with men? You are a beautiful, intelligent, educated woman with so much more to offer. Your father is right you are needy. When you give more than you get in a relationship and when you think only of hat person all day long, and needing to be with that person and putting that persons needs before your son’s and your own needs that is NEEDY-son-all day long needy. Then you cry and act like a little girl-NEEDY! You have so much more going on than needing a man to fulfill, satisfy and make you whole. You are a mother put your son first. He lives with your mom and dad, why does he not live with his mother? And stop sleeping with all theswe guys. As soon as the boy mentioned marriage you threw your robe open for the world to see. Look what happened he hit the road- WHY PAY FOR THE COW WHEN YOU CAN GET THE MILK FOR FREE? STOP IT!!!!!

36. Dallas81 says:

Tami needs to go see Dr. Phil. He will need a couple of weeks to work with her.

37. JESSICA says:

KEISHA CAN SAY WHAT EVER SHE WANTS TO SAY, AND TAMI CAN REACT HOWEVER SHE PLEASES TO IT. ROYCE HAD YOU BEEN THERE IT WOULD HAVE MADE NO DIFFERENCE TAMI STILL WOULD HAVE ACTED THE WAY SHE WANTED. YOU DON’T RUN NOTHING.

38. Taylor says:

Royce I love your not being a follower and the fact that you will speak up when a situation is wrong. Keep being strong.

39. Ncee says:

I LOVE Royce!

So happy Royce has stayed on the show. She is the only woman that has showed positive growth on Basketball Wives.

Royce…continue to be a great role model!

40. shopkins0220 says:

Royce, I have grown to like your maturity and your attempt to become classy. That being said, I could not believe that you would side with those bullies re Jennifer being a bully. When the chips are down, I guess it’s right, you have no friends. I wish you much success, but please, don’t jump on someone else’s bandwagon when it is obvious an attempt to destroy them. All those badgers are old trash and whatever they touch will become garbage.

41. Dimple says:

Royce, girl I love your growth through these 4 seasons. Stay true to who you are and keep up the good work.

I noticed alot of people speaking on Royce not taking up for Jen when Tami tried to say Jen bullied Ashley a couple of seasons ago. First off, Jen and Royce just got back on speaking terms and secondly, I do believe Ashley and Royce are friends so I’m sure Royce can speak to the fact of whether or not Ashley was intimidated by Jen. It doesn’t mean Jen was actually bullying the girl but I would think that Royce would be able to speak on that particlular incident. It doesn’t mean she was agreeing with Tami’s nonsense.

42. Dimple says:

Stop deleting my comments!!!!!!!!

43. Yolanda Reyes says:

Royce, keep doing what you’re doing. Congrats to you on this season and your accomplishments. Even though, no one has acknowledge them with all the malice that’s going on…Don’t get back into the circle, step back and see how it unfolds.

Faithful Viewer

44. COCO says:

Royce Reed is such an immature little girl, after he crying drama with her dad, I completely gave up on her, I do not believe she should continue being on the show, she has some mental issues and I just don’t like her and she along with kesha n kendra all need to go to another show all three of them displayed so much immaturity and are acting like little girls, they all got to go!

45. Don'tJumponMeanGirlBandwagon says:

Royce, I thought you were doing a little appeasing of the delusional, immature, bullies on the reunion show. Jen was attacked physically more than once by her so called good friends of over 10 years. Tami has been violent and violatile from the beginning. She decked Mekka, attempted to fight Jen and Evelyn, and now she was brow beating and intimidating to Keisha . The Tahiti incident was tragic. Tami showed herself as unstable, imbalanced emotionally…she’s a walking time bomb and has no problem menacing and demeaning those she thinks is weaker than her. I still can’t get over how a woman of her age thinks its a virtue to go around behaving this way.

Shaunie is loyal to Evelyn but true friendship pulls a friends coat tail. She has not acted in their best interest or her own. Shutting you out shows her insecurity and immaturity. She feels like you owe her because she put you on the show and is giving you a paycheck and therefore her role should be above reproach. A mature woman would reflect on the criticism and at least consider if there is some validity there and a need for growth and change. This is what I don’t see with her. She is still excuse making and soft soaping her BFF’s ugly behavior, but so insulted by Jen’s lawsuit. Since she is incapable of being objective and impartial and checking her cast’s troubling behavior, Jen had every right to and I applaud her for doing it! Clearly, she has yet to learn how to manage her authority and not allow even friends to get out of bounds. Sadly, I think she also encouraged it for ratings.

You are a productive individual and like a lot of young women looking for love. But women must learn that men take what you give them. If you don’t value you, then they won’t either. You have too much to offer to be needy and clingy (if this assessment is accurate). Women need to learn men worth their salt, prefer a woman who have standards and don’t sell herself short. He needs to work for and earn your love. Wait for the ring and walk down the aisle before giving the milk away. Value yourself and don’t imitate the world. Listen to your father. He knows what he’s talking about because he is man (HELLO)! If they can’t commit, call it quits. Time flies and before you know it, you will be used up, and jaded. Don’t waste it girl friend. There’s only one you.

46. nonghetto says:

Royce, CONGRATS on your career. Even though I’m not a BBW fan, the few times I saw it, including the first time, you were my favorite. You seemed to be “doing something” and being more wise and mature than the others who were fighting, cursing, acting a fool, etc. You seemed to be “well raised”, except for occasionally cursing. Hopefully, Tami will come around. If not, her loss… I think that it is OK or better to have men in succession than a bad marriage/divorce, but not if you are sleeping with every one. Take your time. I definitely understand the need and desire for love and marriage, but ….. If you leave, I know you will be leaving toxicity behind. If you stay, maybe you can lend some balance. The show is a hot, ghetto mess, and Shaunie needs to stop being in denial.

47. JMAR says:

Good job Royce, I am so proud of you for standing your ground; and not allowing these mean spirited women to overshadow your happiness. I believe Tami, should hang with you; because, you bring some balance when you are together. Tami, tends to forget who she is, when she’s under the shadow of Evelyn and Shaunie. It’s sad, why does a person have to act like a wild animal, just to remain relevant on the show. I remember on the 2nd season, when Tami was first introduced to Evelyn. How rude and disrespecful Evelyn was and spoke behind Tami’s back; making unpleasant facial expression. As if Tami was not relevant to be part of their circle. Now, things have shifted, they are friends and bullies together. Tami, I hope you know Royce is your real friend. You should remain real and get to know the newbies; Kenya and Kesha. Because, 1 1/2 ago, you were in the same predicament. Since you’ve been making money; the show’s finance has cleaned your image up a lot. It’s time you and Royce become friends again. This is what I wish to see in the Season 5 – Royce, tami, Kesha, Kenya, Jennifer, Shaunie all become one big happy family/friends. Cast out Suzie and Evelyn and bring new fresh blood with some relevance and importance. I promise, if Shaunie does this, you will see a major improvement in the show.

48. missy says:

Whew I agree with Royce. I promise I was utterly irritated with that Tahiti” wackness” I was like the only confrontation I would have been having in a place like Tahiti wouldve been which bathing suite Im gonna wear on that beautiful beach! Trust! And there was fine guys there too! I wouldve been like LAYTA YAll Im going to kick it….No confrontation for me in Tahiti They wouldve wanted to send me home, ’cause if the script called for me to be there and it was drama- I would have snuck off somewhere, and when they found me I would be on the back of one of those skeedoos with one of those guys Shawnie was riding with!!! Please believe.

49. Lisa says:

Royce, you are A class and have common sense on that show. I don’t know how you can continue to have Susie as a friend. You can’t say anything without her reporting back to Evelyn, Tami and Shaunie. I noticed she didn’t report back to you or Jennifer. She’s a sneaky SNITCH!! Watch your back!