Poll: What Do You Think Of Jennifer And Evelyn’s Surprise Reunion Reconciliation?

Jennifer Williams Evelyn Lozada Reconcile Basketball Wives
All season long on Basketball Wives, on-camera and off, Evelyn and Jennifer have fought with one anther and declared their friendship dead. Even when I spoke to both of them an hour before taping, all either of them could say was how OVER IT they were, and they hoped the reunion taping would provide them with the closure they needed in order to move on already. They did not get their wish.

In a surprise moment that shocked even the two of them, as well as the whole cast, they were able to admit (at least indirectly, by way of a polygraph test) that they missed their friendship, and they came together to hug and talk things out. I was there and can promise you that this is a moment no one saw coming. If anything, the probability of a brawl was more likely, judging by the tense vibe backstage and the number of security guards lingering nearby. And yet here we all were, staring with mouths wide open as these frenemies wept over one another and admitted they missed each other. It was the biggest moment of the night without a doubt, and personally, I’m dying to know what y’all think of it. And we grabbed a few photos of them at the moment of their embrace below, too.

View Photo Gallery

1. s says:

Fake! Need to make more money with another season

2. Good try!!! says:

You had this post ready, huh, VH1. Right after the reunion to see if you are in our good graces. Not going to answer. You figure it out.

3. Glory says:

Best Reunion show ever, very positive, loved it, keep up the positive attitude ladies.

4. she thinks we're stupid says:

Okay, ya’ll stupid audience! Are ya’ll going to fall back into order and watch Evelyn’s show?
    Do ya’ll believe Shaunie. She had no intentions of not doing show next season. Well, I for one was serious, when I said I was DONE. So, I guess I’m just one of those stupid audience with to much time on my hands. This is a bully show. And, Evelyn, Tami and Shaunie, you will be less one viewer. ME.

5. Jackie says:

This is what mature adults do. No matter what, you shared a friendship that lasted longer than some marriages. Forgive and move on, tomorrow is not promised to anyone, there are bigger fish to fry in life than petty “you blogged this” or “you tweeted that”. Remember the good times, and know that none of us are perfect, we learn from our mistakes, and they make us grow stronger.

6. Danika says:

All I want to say is that I love Evelyn, at first I thought she was a mean person but after watching her over the seasons she is very kind hearted and just overall a really great person. I really do hope her and Jen can mend things because they have been friends so long. Oh and I love Eve and Chad’s relationship, they are just really good with each other and its so genuine. I wish them too the best!

7. J Marie says:

I am so happy that Evelyn and Jennifer made up at the reunion. I know they still have a lot to talk about, but I hope they agree to disagree. They should make an agreement that during the interviews, blogs and tweets that each other is off limits. If they have a problem with the other that they talk about it before the show begins. Good luck to everybody.

8. Shonda says:

I thought John Salley’s hosting was ridiculous! It’s like the situation with Tammi was okay to him. He never made Shauni, Tammi, or Evelyn take responsibility for their hand on why BBW is one of the most hated shows on TV right now. Being one of the first ladies on the show, I thought Royce should have had more TV time than she did. I thought the focus on Royce and Tammi’s relationship should have also been brought to the forefront as they are now on the outs due to the Kesha situation. They had a close friendship, just as Evelyn and Jennifer did.
    I just think the entire show should go away. This show has really made African American women look like none of us can get along and that we are all just jealous of each other. This is not at all how African American women are with each other. There are some genuine and honest friendships that do not exist of Stilletos, money, and gossip!
    Also, I really hope VH1 does not show Evelyn and Chad’s show. I think Evelyn is just trying to mend things so that she can get her show on the air because she knows people do not like her and there has been heat on VH1 to not move forward with that project.

9. Natoya says:

i want Ev and Jen’s relationship to be back to the way it was, their the reason i love to watch this show. i was gonna stop watching after this reunion but guess what im still a fan after tonight but in season 5 i hope the get back to the friendship they had…………peace

10. Gloria Frieson says:

Wait a minute so they took a lie detector for just two questions? Something not right the didnt air everything and alot got cut out. What happened to the part about what Jen was suppose to had said about evelyn daughter and evelyn saying Jen is just so fake. Huh? They did a good job of editing this thing perfectly and guess what Jen it still went against you. I dont think that you are jealolus of Chad and Eves relationship though. Why would you have to take a lie test about that. Who made the questions? And why couldnt Jen make Eves questions because I’m sure Eve made Jens questions. I dont think for a minute that they made up. Jen get it together girl I love you dearly but they still was trying to make you look bad.

11. Sharon says:

I am so happy for Jen and Evelyn, I am so glad they made up. and I love the Positive energy!! that this Reunion show. bought tonight. Love it!!

12. FELICITY says:

I AM PROUD OF KESHA SHE STOOD UP FOR HERSELF..TAMI AND HER MADE IN CHINA CHEAP WEAVE STILL DOESNT GET IT….SHE IS THE CONSUMMATE BULLY..STILL GOING ON ABOUT KESHA NOT SPEAKING UP FOR HERSELF…HOW CAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN TALK TO YOU TAMI WHEN YOU ACT LIKE A RABID DOG…TAMI IS A SHAMELESS NITWIT

SHAUNIE CLAIMING IT IS A MERE SHOW FOR ENTERTAINMENT SHOWS HOW GHETTO AND ILL INFORMED AND IGNORANT SHE IS…YOU REALLY THOUGHT WOMEN OF COLOR WOULD BE EXCITED TO SEE THEIR FELLOW WOMEN BASHING EACH OTHER…GUESS WHAT U WERE MISTAKEN…WOMEN OF COLOR ARE SICK AND TIRED AND NAUSEATED WITH VIOLENCE..AND DESPERATELY WANT TO SEE POSITIVE BLACK WOMEN ON TV…WE ARE THE MOST FORGIVING AND COMPASSIONATE DEMOGRAPHIC IN ALL OF AMERICA…WE HOLD DOWN FAMILIES, ARE HARDWORKING, WE DON’T SNITCH, WE ARE LOYAL, BUT WE DON’T CREDIT FOR OUR AWESOME VIRTUES…AND THIS SHOW SUCCEEDED IN PERPETUATING THE HIDEOUS STEREOTYPE THAT DOESN’T DESCRIBE US….

13. Ebony says:

there will be a season 5 and 6. The cast was released way before the reunion show aired. Jen was always coming back, so is Kenya, and Ashley as a recurring cast member this is why they showed so many clips of her in the first reunion show. Keisha will not be back she is the only one not returning.

Please remember that reality TV means unscripted not real.

P.S. If this post gets deleted too then I will know that I am correct!

14. lisa11 says:

Fake apology, crocodile tears from Evilyn. You could tell Jen didnt wont nothing to do with the hug. Snake shaunie, you dont get to browbeat Jen and the audience into forgetting your atrocious behaviour by inventing a fake reunion. Jen, please continue to SUE.

15. leraj says:

Well done, I know they love each other and was just hurting. We get married, we divorce, but one thing in life we need is Best friends, and God.

16. mya says:

I know Tami was mad that Ev and Jen made up because she was so happy to be Ev’s new bestie on the show. now all that hating that Tami was doing is going to backfire.

17. I’m happy that two friends was able to sought out their differences, nothing is more important than two friends that goes way back.

18. Diva#1 says:

TOTALLY FAKE!! VH1 and Shaunie, no one with the least bit of intelligence was fooled by this sham of a reunion special. The damage control didn’t work. Obviously, the reunion was scripted to encourage viewers to watch Season 5. Are we supposed to believe that Evelyn who constantly uses profanity (2 out of every 3 words out of her mouth) can actually go 60 seconds, much less 60 minutes without cursing? Surely, you jest. Tami is such an uncivilized beast. She still behaved like the animal that she is, despite the fact that, clearly, she and Evelyn were supposed to apologize to their victims and change their demeanor to persuade the viewers that they can act like human beings and may possibly do so, if allowed to return for another season. Good luck with that! My 13 close girlfriends and I will NOT watch Basketball Wives EVER again!!!! Needless to say, we are certainly not going to watch the Evelyn and Chad show!!

19. lisa11 says:

A fake hug does not make them friends again. WHo would be friends with a wilderbeast who blast Jen business on TV. Look at Shaunie in the background of that pic looking like a arrogant wicked witch of the north , lol

20. amorenomore says:

I think the relationship will hit the wall again when Jen refuses to drop the law suit. Also, I don’t think Jen will ever really be able to trust Evelyn b/c of all the personal stuff she said about her. Also, I think Evelyn did it in an effor to gain more viewers.

21. Lolita says:

good that they are hopefully will be cordial with each other, cause Evelyn was looking a hot mess like FAT TAMI::: Dressing up and looking glamorous as she did when she was friends with Jen, and Jen was a good example to Evil Evelyn!!!

22. SEXYCAKES33 says:

That was a Blessing,for them two to come together as one to apologize to each other. Thats real to set your pride to the side to say sorry and give each other hugs. That made me cry too, cause it was touching to my heart.

23. Lece says:

i honestly thought thay felt eachother this time thay got down to what really needed to be handled it was great i mean really it show’s no matter what has happened in the pass between anybody good ugly or bad could pull threw ” the ending touched me in it hit a tough spot and i teared” Best Wishes to them both :)

24. Lece says:

i honestly thought it was great i mean really it show’s no matter what has happened in the pass between anybody good or bad could pull threw ” the ending touched me in it hit a tough spot and i teared” Best Wishes to them both :)

25. sexybrownpyt says:

Who cares, i think both out grown each others relationship. Jen is following her dreams and so is Evelyn. Since Jen is not going to follow/be controlled by Evelyn anymore, their relationship will not last even if they tried. But what do i know, i just making an observation from the little bits that I seen on T.V. Therefore i can care less. I really care more about how they handled things and Jen acted classy and this is why I’m team Jen.

26. Nichole says:

The viewers are smarter than this vh1. Totally scripted fake reunion show. I am so done with the bball non wives and shady media.

27. ingrid says:

WHAT A STAGED SET UP…GOOD RIDDANCE BASKETBALL WIVES…TO ROYCE, KENYA, AND KESHA CONTINUE BLESSINGS TO YOU…FOR THE OTHER 4 BULLIES…I WILL CONTINUE NOT TO SUPPORT YOU FAKE HEIFERS

28. Mel3177 says:

Come on people, don’t be FOOLED by this p!ss poor attempt at “damage control”. I seriously doubt that these two are “friends” again!!! Too much has happened to turn the hands of time. However, I think they have learned (or better yet Evelyn has learned) to co-exist among one another. After all, this show is providing checks to both of them and also a good vehicle to market their businesses. They are far from stupid!!! Jennifer kept it classy and gave her a hug but she also let Evelyn know she was not going to discuss their issues on the reunion but in PRIVATE!!! That’s a real woman for you…everything shouldn’t be a “show” for spectators (smh)! I am done with this show and no weak a$$ apologies is gonna change that. As I’ve said before, I wish the best to Royce, Jen, Kenya, and Keisha. As for the rest? Karma is a b!tch!!! I seriously doubt Evelyn will make it down the isle. If she does, it will be another Kim Kardashian debacle (we all know how that one turned out). Furthermore, there will be no show to air. Who is gonna watch it? A bunch of ghetto birds like her? Instead of VH1 getting all these meaningless shows with a bunch of meaningless broads why not display some educated, classy, intelligent women (of any color)??? It’s time!

29. Greatdaynyc says:

Why would Evelyn be coming back? She’s marrying a football player. I know she”snot going to play her self like that? I watch the reunion and that whole thing was forced so people can think Evilyn is a nice person so she can get a fan base. I promise you this, I will NOT support her or her show. Evilyn ,Jen and Tammi should all go away the had their chance and they all blew it. There are more positive women out their and I’m sure Shaune can make that happen. P.s read fast this message may be erased. Lmao

30. ANNAZETTE says:

NOT CARING IF ITS SCRIPTED OR NOT, I LOVE JEN AND EV…THEY CAN NEVER DO WRONG IN MY EYES…

31. Rint says:

I am glad they are considering being friends,noone is perfect and being friends for so long friendships has its storm like any other relationship. To me the best friendships to have are the ones that can go through trials and and have victory. I believe they love eachother and thats what count. Will they disagree again,will they say things to hurt the other, or will they say things behind eachother back? Maybe they are human and this is real t.v. We get to see ourselves on t.v. through these women so see yourself through their eyes and you will be more understanding and not judgemental. We never have the right to judge cause we all have the same thing in common, “We all fall short but we can always get back up.”

32. Terri says:

Just wanta say…. haven’t been keeping up with the entire season, but started watching the show after all the hype about the slap. But, I caught the last few episodes and I wanta go on record to say all these chic are straight up messy. The entire crew y’all straight up hood and messy…my god! The things you did are so freaking high school. Please ladies grown up. (season five) Shaunie, you need to be more honest in your business. I see the side you take with the girls( the messy ones). Tell them all the truth. Quit taking sides.

33. Ms. Opinion says:

Shaunie, are you truly concerned about the violence on the show? This has went on for years and you and others profited and allowed it for ratings. Not until BBW viewers, took a stand against the violence and BBW sponsors begun to listen to the viewers, you did not care.
    Now you want to run to your Pastor for guidance….hmmmm You claim this break your HEART…YEAH RIGHT!! We all watched your facial expressions, when it come to the Kesha, Keyna, Royce and Jennifer. Perhaps , Susie too, if she was not your informant. Your lack of acknowledgement of the positive the other ladies contributed to show, but you only mentioned yourself and your Bully Friends. As a producer of the show, you must be unbias and support all the ladies. I’m sure you are familiar with this saying…..WHEN THE GRASS IS CUT THE SNAKES WILL SHOW!!

34. lil mama says:

They are so fake, real friends don’t treat each other that way. Let’s see how long it will last, but good for them.

35. msminnieharris@yahoo.com says:

They”re doing this to keep the show on.People are tide of the violence shauni is phony she let the violence happen it”s her show.All of them is a bunch of two face especially susie.

36. BhaddBishPiru says:

clearly i love dis show

37. Cha Cha says:

I think this is absolutely wonderful. A ten year friendship should never be separated. To be honest, the reason for the split is very petty. I think they should let go and let their friendship continue to grow.

38. Sandra E. Wright says:

OMG, IT IS ABOUT TIME!!!!!! I AM SURE GLAD I DIDN’T MISS THAT ONE. CONGRATS TO JENN AND EVELYN, MAKE IT LAST FOREVER, AS FAR AS THE FRIENDSHIP GOES.. AFTER 10 years, there is No greater bond. And Evelyn Invite her to the Wedding. Finally it has happend. Thanks to Mr John Salley. 6 thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!

39. Maiya says:

The way they hugged , still shows they care & love each other through all of it .

40. Jeannette says:

Keep the positive energy coming ladies.

41. Mrs. Ritz says:

I think it was very sweet!!! They have been friends too long to not forgive and move on and learn from this experience!!! Evelyn is my grl!!! She is real as it gets and I am glad for another season cuz thesse are my grls!!! I just hope that the rookies to the show learn from the mistakes of the previous rookies!!! Don’t run your mouth about the grls and you don’t know them like that!!!

42. suzie says:

I wouldn’t trust Evelyn, and Shaunie is such a phoney. But Tammy is in total denial, or mental or something because she is a BULLY. She needs help.

43. Peepthis says:

I may only be a judgmental audience member who does not know the cast of BW very well in the real world (in other words I’m a complete effing idiot for believing what I see with my own EYES on national TV!!!), but I don’t think this ish here is going to last. Not only did Evil Eve have no problems assaulting Jen with a deadly purse, she had no qualms about sharing Jen’s intimate secrets with the world. Jen may welcome a reprieve from the hostility, but I don’t think she is dumb enough to ever trust Evil Eve again. They will never again be what they were.
    But that’s just my two cents coming from an ignorant audience member who misconstrued everything I saw on BW week after week after week.

44. TINA D WILLIAMS, JAX. FL says:

God Bless the both of them, GOOD Friends are forever.
    stay positive Ladys, it will all work out

45. gale says:

after a month off talking to my granddoughter about no longer lating her gay lover hit on her…
    Shani just erased it all ! with her look the other way of seeing things .WOW what a message to put out there so sad mostly for a woman with a young girl.

46. Chelle says:

Sure…why not. Here’s hoping. I think that everyong busting on the show and the women involved, made an impact on how Shaunie will conduct the show from here on out. As far as Jen and Eve, yeah we’ll see. It’ll be a matter of time.

47. ic says:

I think it was all a ploy to save this show…and they must have paid Jen some big money…they will never be friends..they all need to look for jobs as this show is over…so forget all the sob stories they tried to lay on the public…too late

48. Mims says:

1.A person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker.
    2.Corned beef
    Use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants.Bullying is a form of aggressive behavior manifested by the use of force or coercion to affect others, particularly when the behavior is habitual and involves an imbalance of power. It can include verbal harassment, physical assault or coercion and may be directed repeatedly towards particular victims, perhaps on grounds of race, religion, gender, sexuality, or ability.[2][3] The “imbalance of power” may be social power and/or physical power. The victim of bullying is sometimes referred to as a “target”.

Bullying consists of three basic types of abuse – emotional, verbal, and physical. It typically involves subtle methods of coercion such as intimidation. Bullying can be defined in many different ways. The UK currently has no legal definition of bullying,[4] while some U.S. states have laws against it.[5]

Bullying ranges from simple one-on-one bullying to more complex bullying in which the bully may have one or more ‘lieutenants’ who may seem to be willing to assist the primary bully in his or her bullying activities. Bullying in school and the workplace is also referred to as peer abuse.[6] Robert W. Fuller has analyzed bullying in the context of rankism.

Bullying can occur in any context in which human beings interact with each other. This includes school, church, family, the workplace, home, and neighborhoods. It is even a common push factor in migration. Bullying can exist between social groups, social classes, and even between countries (see jingoism). In fact, on an international scale, perceived or real imbalances of power between nations, in both economic systems and in treaty systems, are often cited as some of the primary causes of both World War I and World War II.[7][8]

49. Mary watkins says:

Jen better not let her gaurds down, keep the law suit{because a friend do not slap a friend no matter how mad the get} and watch the 3 snakes Evelyn,Tammi and Shauni oh and I almost forgot the biggest and sneakies snake of them all Suzie. All the crap about people judging them for what is seen on TV really ? You are what You are and you act just the way you are. Who do ya’ll think ya’ll fooling. All am going to say is keep your eyes open Jenn they none mean you no good period

50. C.C. says:

About time Jen and Eve reconcile..it was heart wrenching watching you two make up at the reunion. There was nothing fake about those tears. Everyone deserves a second chance. Now it’s time to leave the past behind. Focus on rebuilding your friendship ….with all the years you have put into being friends it’s definitely worth preserving!!

51. Gee-Gee says:

All the ladies are beautiful and I know they have to keep the show interesting, but to much violence, and Evelyn’s hair was beautiful on the reunion show, I hope Jennifer and Evelyn become friends again they have been friends to long for it to end over stupid stuff.

52. blah says:

What a fake, horrible reunion, the worst.
    The host was terrible too. Booooo!
    Shed Media and Shaunie did a bad, bad job.
    I will not be watching next season.
    How many viewers will you guys lose?

53. missy says:

I cried when I saw them hugging, but not because I think that it is going to last. Because it is just sad how they let something like this break up a friendship and cause so much havoc.
    If that was my BFF we would have cleared the calendar and squashed that quick, because any mature adult, knows that the longer it takes to squash things the more it festers and becomes an entangled mess. In order for the bond to be completely mended they are STILL going to have to talk about the miscommunication and how it felt to be astranged like that- otherwise they will repeat the same behaviors. I think it is going to take time and work in order to completely repair the damage. So they need not front like its resolved because anyone who has had conflict, and has been completely honest about it knows that it is a process that happens over a period of time. But I wish them the BEST and the start of a reconciliation. We can only pray it lasts.

54. Marisa says:

You know I keep hearing this friends arent perfect and everyone has issues blah blah blah, yeah I’ve had conflict with friends raised voices hanging up on each other and some silent treatment. Stuff like that you can get past but sorry all the ish Evilyn did Jen would be 2012 FOOL OF THE YEAR to ever reconcile hell she was dumb for even entertaining that hug,and lie detector test. I know I’m not the only one who watched Evilyn hit Jen in the head with a purse, climb on a table like a howler monkey and try to jump her and diss her business ventures, said her breath stinks dissed her lips and looks and then put supposed private info out on camera. I cant be the only one who witnessed all this cant be

55. Gee-Gee says:

OH YEA, TAMMY YOU ARE A BULLY, YOU TORTURED POOR KEISHA BECAUSE YOU KNEW SHE WAS AFRAID OF YOU. KEEP GOING TO THERAPY YOU WILL BE ALRIGHT, WE ALL HAVE DEMONS WE NEED TO RELEASE. IT IS GOOD YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

56. minks jones says:

tammy is in denial and wants to make herself look respectable when shes just trash and proud to be a bully. shaunie and suzie enjoy all the drama. suzie is the one that walks around like a parrot, she needs so go back on the bully list since she forgot what it feels like and sits and smiles when the drama starts. i cant stand all those girls anymore

57. Nicole says:

If Tami and Evelyn can move past their previous seasons battles… then for sure.. Jen and Eve… Friends of over a decade can find a way to rekindle their friendship.

58. Esmy Pierce says:

I’m so glad they can finally discuss their differences n move on…its horrible for a friendship of so long to end when they can just talk about it

59. jeanesta says:

It was great to see the ladies get over their mishaps, life is to short to let foolishness take away something so beautiful as a 10 year friendship. come on now ten years, its hard to trust people now adays. There are a lot of phony people running around pretending so with ten years under your belts or shirts (lol) you should know when to cue each other. Forgiveness and Love goes a long way. Good luck to you Ladies.
    Kool Beans

60. alicia hill says:

Tears of joy eve and jen was always my favorite on the show I just hope this. Apology was sincerer. I hope jen get invited to wedding are be in wedding. Best wishes to jen and eve hope friendship last a life time

61. lakeisha says:

IM SO GLAD JEN AND EV MADE UP.THEY HAD ME IN TEARS! GOD BLESS YALL. GOOD JOB JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

62. laret denton says:

beautiful, just beautiful i love it i was crying too..

63. Asta says:

I’m glad jen & eve made up. But i don’t understand shaunie reaction to jen law suit. i know u want to save your show but comparing a bad mouth and violence, and think a violence should be tolerated, i’m very confused. u claim that u r a mother of young girl and u r ok with a friend fights ( get physical) with another girlfriend, so what message r u putting out there for mimi?
    jen did good by suing that girl, who she is in the show anyway. she just appeared to violate jen.
    love all the girls in the show can’t wait for season 5. by the way tammi did bully keisha.

64. Chantel mb. says:

i hope their friendship last, be real wit each other and dnt let negative ppl interfer.

65. Michelle says:

I am so happy evelyn and Jenn are friends again, omg it really brighten my day to see them hugging together..ya’ll should go someplace and talk it out with no one around just you too, i know this was film months ago (this reunion) but still dont let anyone come between the two of you. life is so short and good friends are so hard to find. good luck to both of you. i love you both. GOD BLESS YOU.

66. april says:

omg i loved it that they both felt the same way an i new it was gonna say but never thought they would have huged an cryed it even brought tears to my eyes..

67. TeanEv says:

Although I do not completely agree with Evelyn’s actions I can understand why she was so upset. A lot of you are so quick to judge her and say she was wrong for her actions however I am sure many of us have reacted in ways in which we are not proud of when angry. I am not saying we have resulted to hitting someone, however we have all done things we are not proud of. I do believe Jennifer has changed. I have been a loyal fan of the show since season 1 and from watching all seasons Jennifer is definitely not the same person. Personal growth is great and I applaud Jennifer for her growth and business ventures, however constantly blogging about someone who is suppose to be your bestfriend and always had your back is definitely not a good look. Even if Jennifer was not the one who wrote the blog, I do agree that she should be aware of what HER publicist is putting out there. Jennifer seemed to not even be concerned at all with where Evelyn was coming from in regards to how that made her feel. Both ladies have exhibited poor judgment at times, however that does not make either of them bad human beings. I do not agree with Jennifer’s decision to press charges against Nia. Both Nia and Jennifer were in the wrong, but in different ways. Jennifer could be using that time and money to do something more constructive. The justice system is already overcrowded, understaffed and overworked. Put that energy into Lucid, sit down off camera and talk to Evelyn, there is no reason why a 10yr friendship has gotten this bad. Both of them miss each other. The relationship may never be the same however at bare minimum both should be able to co-exist in the same space. Jennifer…keep your mouth shut and watch what your team of people are writing in blogs, etc. Evelyn…try to work on not being so emotional and quick to react to situations. The people closest to us are usually the ones that hurt us the most. Either way I’m Team Evelyn…she has come from nothing and made a name for herself. She speaks her mind and has a huge heart. You all can say what you want about Ev but she is a loyal person to her friends. Get rid of Kesha…she’s a waste of airtime and needs to learn how to stand up for herself. Kenya…well anyone who sleeps in a room full of dead fish and doesnt notice something is off has issues…mentally and I dont care to ever see her on the show. Royce is a bore and I am over her. She appears to have self-esteem issues and shes very needy, clingy and co-dependant. Suzie is just a hilarious drunk and I enjoy her. Tami…glad you are working on your issues and continue to grow. Shaunie…although it may be tough dont allow yourself to take the blame for what has transpired on the show. At the end of the day all the ladies are adults and have to make their own decisions. Everyone else who has time to sit here and depict these ladies lives…please go get a life of your own. This show is entertainment…stop taking it personal. You should take things like overcrowded jails, unemployment rates, single parent homes, our political system, etc serious…not some VH1 reality show that has no direct effect on your livelhood.

68. veronica says:

ohhhh did you guys need this both of you are hard balls but chicas im happy to see that you can be ladies and make a mends…..stay strong

69. PJ, California says:

I’ve just finished watching part 2 of the Season 4 reunion and I have a few of comments:

1) The comment made by Shaunie and John about viewers “having too much time on their hands…” because the provided constructive feedback about the inappropriate, disrepsectful behavior demonstrated by the ladies this season was out-of-line. If viewers have enough time on their hands to watch the show and keep the rating up, it’s within the viewers rights to provide well -deserved, constructive feedback. No viewers, no show. Keep that in mind when making such comments.

2) Some of the apologies seemed a bit disingenuous and more as a vehicle to overcome those boycotting or threatening to boycott the show, particulary Tami’s apology to Keisha. I certainly hope that Evelyn and Jen’s reconcilliaition was genuine.

3) I respect Shaunie as a business woman and someone that has truly reinvented herself but I don’t buy the fact that she didn’t support the behavior demonstrated by the women the past season. She had ample opportunity to stop Tami when she was going off on Keisha in Tahiti and she and Evelyn sat silent the entire time. She also did not call Evelyn on her bad behavior at her birthday party when she attempted to hit Jen. The bottomline is that Shaunie and VH1 expected that the additional drama, including the fighting, would increase viewers and it back-fired. Being honest vs. pretending to feel bad about the ladies behavior… really?

70. Bernadette Jones says:

I’m really happy that everything worked out. Evelyn is a very passionate person & I knew eventually they would get past this. She genuinely loves her friend in spite of all the mess. They lie detector proved it. If it was me, you only get 1 chance to cross me out whether you are my friend or family. I wish next season & many more seasons to come the best of success.

71. Truth Teller says:

So glad to see the consensus of these posts is the real deal! I agree w/ @ suzie, peepthis, ic, mary watkins, mimi, slewis, marisa and not convinced (just a few of the commentators below)! To sum it up Jen should not trust Eveyln, I feel shes a hypocrite and that reconciliation was too late, things already went to far! Tammy is a bully and needs to be booted off the show. She was enjoying the drama btwn Eve and Jen cuz she wanted Jens spot. Shaunie is a fake, she was right there watching every altercation go down and did nothing to stop it. Suzie is annoying. I think overall they need to wrap it up. These group of ladies are not good for each other and are probably better off maintaining there own respective lives.

72. Annoymous ::) says:

I think it was sweet..! I also think dhat after all of the arguments during dha season, i feel that they finally realize that it was all really childish and uncalled for! I commend both of them for finally being adults about the situation..They both seem like they were hurt by it so What the Heck? lol..But I jus hope it was sincere and not just because that was the reunion.! I can say one thing though.It was worth watching! Ready for next season ! ::)

73. TAMERA says:

GOOD! AT THE END OF THE DAY, ITS GOOD WHEN WOMEN CAN RECONCILE A FRIENDSHIP AND OVERCOME CHALLENGES, YES EVEN FRIENDSHIPS GO THROUGH BREAKUPS. NOW NIA WAS STILL WRONG AND SHOULD STILL GO TO JAIL. SHE CROSSED THE LINE OF NO RETURN AND ALL BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO GET IN ON SOME DRAMA. LET IT BE THE LESSON OF HER LIFE TO NEVER ASSAULT ANYONE EVER AGAIN. SOME LESSONS COME HARD. GOOD LUCK TO ALL! OH YEAH, PLEASE GET RID OF SUZIE.

74. Jajuana says:

I feel they both were sincere in making up, they might not be as close as they were but on a road to recovery. Keep it gansta, I felt like Shaunie, “look at my Babies”. It was nice to see them reconcile and not give everyone something to talk about for the summer. Now on to the next season

75. monica porter says:

i hope they become friend agine

76. Dallas81 says:

This reunion is the most that Shaunie talked. In the other reunion shows she sat back and let everyone go for it, because she wanted the ratings. This reunion her ass was doing everything that she could to save the show. But she did nothing but talked out the side of her neck. She wanted everyone to be nice, get over the fighting and bully, and Jennifer to drop the lawsuit. But she never once looked over at Royce and apologize to Royce for their situation. At least Jennifer, Evelyn, and the bully Tami apologize to someone or everyone for what they have done.

77. Tamara Powell says:

I like them both.. they need to patch things up because a good match is hard to find..Stay friends ladies and get over your differences..please support each others a-matter-of opinions and be real and honest and oh..so you know jennifer.. never break the sisterhood code..trust loyalty and respect girl…thats what got you on evenlys bad side in the first place.. Start a new beginning ladies..I wish i could have a sister circle like you ladies are blessed with

78. Phillygurl says:

I think that Jennifer and Evelyn will never be friends on the level they used to be and Jennifer said as much in her blog last week that was written after the reunion was taped. Things went too far, once it got physical and bones were thrown out of the closet all reckless the trust can’t be there. Jen said she is moving on with her life. We shall see.

79. Phillygurl says:

Jennifer said in her blog last week which was written after the reunion showed was taped that her and Evelyn’s relationship is what it is and she has moved on with her life. While I think they may agree to be cordial, it will never be on the level of their past friendship.

80. deedee-h-town says:

I think Evenly is as fake as it gets i been watching BW SINCE DAY 1 I CAN REMEMBER WHEN jEN WAS MARRIED MSEVELYN WAS TRYING TO GET HER TO LEAVE HIM , CHEAT ON HIM SO WHEN SHE LET OUT THERE BUSINESS THAT DID IT FOR ME WITH MS. EVELYN ALL I SAY TO HER WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND. JUST BECAUSE U THINK U FOUND LOVE UM..GIRL GET OUT OF HERE, U FAKE ,TAMI FAKE, SHANIA FAKE,JEN KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, AN TO ROYCE U MY GIRL.GOOD LUCK NEXT SEASON I WONT BE WATCHING IF TAMI AN HER POSSSIE EVELYN COME BACK I NO THEY WILL CAUSE THEY BROKE..IM JUST SAYING

81. POST SHOW says:

The REAL ? is, what are they doing now? Since the reunion was filmed weeks ago, have Jen & Eve cont to talk? Eve did a lot of damage to this relationship (one that is much mor important than she & flybynite Och’s). U can get mad at ur girl for months and not speak but you never cross that confidential line, as Eve did! What she should know if she hasn’t figured it out, is that she will need her girl WHEN that brotha moves on to the next HOT THANG..
    Also, if Tami did not see herself this season? Then therapy will not help her, she is a lost cause. But I hope she finds herself, b4 she finds the wrong person to BULLY!
    Scared cat Susie’s mouth is going to get her in trouble if she cont’s. I’m proud of Kesha for taking her stand against Tami, she’s doesn’t want to end up like Susie. Vomiting just to keep from being hit and to stay a FACTOR on the show.
    Shaunie is trying to save her show with all her crap about non violence. She went to the wrong one, she doesn’t need a preacher, SHE NEEDS JESUS for allowing this mess!
    I have said I will not watch next season, but probably will!! LOL!!
    GET IT 2GETHER GIRLS, LIFE IS TOO SHORT 4 THIS FOOLISHNESS.

82. faith512 says:

Perfect example of “only your friend knows your secret, so only he/she can reveal it,” and “your best friend can be your worst enemy.” Nothing Jen did can top how Evelyn laid all her secrets out there on TV. Sure make up but I would never ever trust her as far as I can spit.

83. samantha says:

i cant lie i was tearin up i love jen and ev together…

84. ANNIE says:

well this was very nice, and see this what i’m talking about, even though it took salley to bring you guys back, but you know what it is what it is, thats beautiful. now you guys need to get together and work out what ever difference you have, now tammi you need a vacation and work on your self, with your anger, so you can stop acting like you someone mother, and be a woman all the time not some of the times, and if you tammi can drink on a social tip then stay away from the alcohol lady. you stop being a bullie with every body. and for you shaunie i know its hard dealing with a lot of diffrent surprise attitudes, but all you guys need to take time out beafore the show start and work with one another, before you’ll bring it to the public, please set a great example not only for your selves and your family, but for the public, and for the beautiful woman that have future.

85. Tasha says:

It’s obvious that these two women care about one another. It’s sad to see their friendship end and I hope they will be able to sit down and talk to one another like real women, so they can heal and move on. Best of luck to the both of you. This season wasn’t the same with you two being enemies.

86. Erica G says:

I am so happy Jen and Ev those 2 friends belong together it’s just so unfortunate that a mis understandings could cause such havoc, i had a friend like that too, and we never did reconcile but i wish u both the best in your reconciliation, cause the wedding would not b the same without your best friend Jennifer…i look at the pictures abouve and it still makes me shed a tears of joy…that was inspirational and real…love it!!!

87. Shae Kelly says:

Omg, so glad this happened, love both of them. As mean as Ev could be, it’s comes from a place of hurt, and she felt betrayed , I’m so glad the lie detector revealed otherwise.

88. DeBora says:

I will not be watching, it was all fake and made or TV…if u want to make a difference start getting these folks ready for what’s coming n the future like no money, water or food

89. Spirit Free says:

Shaunie – (Master Manipulator) The only reason she is now so overwhelmingly concerned at this stage of the game is because of the negative backlash she has been receiving. I understand she is now divorced and this show has created substantial income for her but she has SOLD OUT. Any true leader would not have allowed this show to get out of hand. Any TRUE FRIEND of these girls would have nipped it in the bud right away with the first hit, punch, kick, bottle thrown etc. I recall seeing Shaunie go along with these grown women to put fish in Kenya’s room and laugh it off as well as take sides when of course it was convenient for her. She also tried to put Jen on blast because Jen didn’t want to really hang with her, well I don’t blame her do you? Shaunie is not to be trusted. It all comes down to dollars and ratings. The media loves to see black women act a damn fool on TV. Shaunie don’t give a damn how ridiculous these girls make themselves look on TV. One day they will also figure this out. You could see when she went to consult with her pastor or whomever he was that she was about to distance herself. This isn’t a hypothesis it is a fact so all of them had to get it together at this reunion or their pockets would have been affected.

Tami – I used to like her on the first season but all I see now is a beautiful woman who has turned so ugly and a bit delusional. I don’t feel any sincerity in her apology for her actions or behavior. Not even an ounce. It’s like there is an imbalance. Maybe it’s me but she comes off so brash and angry. I think her negative behavior & energy has poisoned the show and some of the other women to a degree. How ironic on the reunion show she mentioned her daughter was bullied? Well, I wonder why?…Tami, everyone knows universal law states K A R M A is vindictive. What you put in the Universe will ultimately come back to you and in this case it is through those you most love & care about, however, there is always HOPE and every problem has a solution.

Royce – Love her for staying out of the drama and following her dreams. She looks amazing and is doing her thing. I say keep doing what you do and to hell with Tami if she cut you off. I love that you can think for yourself. Kudos to you sister!

Suzie – I cannot stand this instigator who tries to fit in so much that she will jump off a damn mountain if Tami convinced her it was the right thing to do because she seeks that much approval. She is a damn YO-YO and not to be trusted as she has proven over & over she is not trustworthy. Suzie in my eyes is merely an opportunist searching for her place with what she believes are “The Popular Girls” because she doesn’t know her own self- worth.

Kenya – I am not feeling Kenya. She seems like a wanna- be, however, I still prefer her over Suzie & Tami.

Evelyn – I am so glad she is showing real improvement. I used to see her as an attractive but hateful woman. Now that she is taking the “high road” and re-evaluating her previous conduct, I am able to see how really beautiful she is and are becoming. Yes she and Jen had their falling out but I think it was more hurtful to Evelyn’s heart than her just being evil. She was frustrated and knew know other way than to lash out but she is learning like we all are on how to correct bad habits. I commend her for that because it is very hard to break habits.

Kesha – Very classy beautiful woman. Probably should team up with Royce and branch out creating their own show regarding the Arts. I like Kesha and feel she is a well put together poised & graceful woman who would be a great advantage to teaching young girls out here today that you don’t have to be loud, boisterous, obnoxious, bitter, critical nor a gossip to define yourself . To have a QUIET spirit in a storm is true strength. It’s the word 1 Peter 3:4 …Her calm cool manner made Tami look like a damn fool or as some people call it “GHETTO”. There is a saying “Still water runs deep” so I call Kesha “The Quiet Storm”.

Jen- I like Jen and view her also as classy. I do hope she doesn’t start to turn into a mean due to a girl due to all the negativity thrown her way. I hope she starts focusing on herself and keeps it moving like Royce. It seems like this would be the only way she can experience true peace. Divorce is tough especially in the public eye so I feel Shaunie should have sympathized with Jen a little more being she went through a similar situation. Jen is strong and I wish her the best.

90. Pam Wyatt says:

I would never ever trust a friend that told my deep secrets in the heat of an arguement. Especially ones that can be damaging in a divorce. Additionally, Jen needs to continue with those charges for people assaulting her. That girl was just a punching bag on that show. Keisha is right about all of them. I believe that the reunion with Ev and Jen is as fake as can be because they want to do another season to get paid. Ev needs to understand that karma is real and it will come back to bite her. Jen needs to align herself with a better class of friends, including Shaunie. These are not her friends.

91. D.A.Brooks says:

I pray that the two can keep it together. Black friendships are important there are enough other races that will pull us apart. And having us talk against one another. I’m glad they had the test. Long as they both remember that every test is a lesson, and every lesson is a test. God bless both of you. Author D.A.Brooks

92. Jackie Knight says:

I was in tears because they have had each others back too long to end their friendship. They are human and are not perfect women just the nonsense too far. It should have never gooten to that point. I just pray they don’t third parties rehash the old flames. That hatchet was buried as of last night. Good luck to both of them!!!!

93. vicki says:

GET SOME REAL BASKETBALLWIVES 5 . IN THE 4 THERE WAS JUST 2 WIVES .TAKE TAMI OUT AND SUZIE OUT AND EVELYN OUT .THEY ARE BULLIES.

94. Latasha Cooper-peters says:

I think it is great!! A lot has been said and done. I hope that they can move forward and communicate alone without the interruptions of others.

95. Nicole says:

I WILL NOT BE WATCHING NEXT SEASON. no1 took responsibility for their actions everything had “I apologize BUT YOU….etc”
    no1 learned their lesson and they plan to do the same thing again next season. Then to say us viewers have to much time on our hands bcuz we stood up and said something when things were getting out of control was the last straw.

I’ll just take my extra time somewhere else, Shaunie i couldn’t believe u sat their and tried to shame Jennifer for filing a report on someone you barely even know. she is the victim not Nia. u clearly showed your colors sitting their giving jennifer a dirty look everytime she talked.

i hope your good friend Tami slaps you i def would watch next season to see that.

96. lisa says:

Tonight on the “Reunion show” John Sally the ignorant fool that he is, who is getting paid by Shaunie and VHI to lick out of their asses( which by the way he does an excellent job) stated that all those who look at BBW and comment on the blogs have no life which Shaunie agreed.
    So now Shaunie you have pretty much insulted the few viewers you have left.
    Shaunie and company what you don’t understand is for all your fake tears and soul searching and so called we are sisters, mothers, kombaya fake rehearsed clapping audience you tried to bamboozle us tonight we know your true colors now.

97. marie says:

Maybe Shaunie and ‘em are right in thinking their viewing audience is a bunch of morons who will fall and believe anything they throw at us. Anybody who believes that reconciliation was genuine, i got some seafront property in Utah i want to sell. First of all the two most abused words in the English vocabulary is “friend and love”. It is extremely rare that a person will find 1 true friend and 1 true love in their lifetimes. Knowing someone for 10 years and being someone friends for 10 years are not the same. What we witnessed last night thanks to some creative editing was not friends reconciling. Evelyn was not shedding tears of joy because she had her friend back, those tears was because she was forced to make amends with Jennifer for the sake of her upcoming projects that are being boycotted. Jennifer has the type of demeanor that will allow her to forgive and forget, not Evelyn. Everything she does has a motive behind it and it’s usually money.

98. CallieJean says:

It’s all for ratings. They knew the mess was going to affect their pocketbooks. They areall so full of crap. Their is no reality in reality shows. It’s all so scripted….

99. Lovely says:

I think it was staged. Shaunie wanted them to do that for damage control so they can have some viewers for next season. I noticed Jen was kind of aprehensive, she said I can do this up here. Evelyn was getting a little too close for comfort. Evelyn is praticing her acting skills. She just went too overboard to forgive her on that stage like nothing was said or done. Anyway good luck to them all. It was my last time viewing their show.

100. TIONIA says:

I THINK IT WAS GREAT, BUT TAMI ASS NEED TO BE PUT OFF THE SHOW

101. Happy for them both says:

People pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, let them be, if they get back then its cool, do you mean you can never go through a friendship wie the ugly bumps and never bounce back?, if you can’t then its FAKE, if you can that friends. One day they will laugh at it and I mean laugh their az off. Sally, I didn’t expect that, nice touch, what you said is that “grown women stop it”, hug it out and talk about it ALONE!!!!!!!!!!. You were also right aboutthe negative talk, it would seem that the haters want to keep somethign going and fuel the fire with words so that cool heads won’;t sit back and realize tha this is pure BS. Love the show, love the woman, Tami, Shaunie, Suze, Even and even Jenn makes it real, because that is the real life issues and wratchess we live every day. Royce, Keshia you can leave the show, that goody goody is for the birds, Royce don’t play holly when u gave Dez that boat action, LOL so keep your mouth shut. Kenya?, no words puff be gone. Shaunie, thank you for the fifth season, with out the smacking don’t take the women out of ther characters.

102. lynette says:

I think it was great I think what everyone has to understand and i hope they do to these women are have been friends for so long and i value friendship so yes one person miight feel a certain way when they think their friend is about to make a big move and when you go through a divorce its hard i’ve never been through one but i’ve seen how it really messes someone up.I just hope they keep working at their friendship cause they are better what the world has said about them any of the girls.I really hope that they can keep this friendship alive cause looking at their friendship and how much they love each other that what i want in my circle so ladies please remember their are people who love you two ladies and want nothing but the best i dont tweet but i do watch you on tv and i hope you have the will to do it

103. I hope Evelyn an Jennifer Do Make up Because There have Being Friends for to long to be actin like kids. Somebody need to grow up for real.

104. Balanced says:

At the end of the day they were friends so it’s ok to admit YES I missed the person, however I seriously doubt anything other than hi and bye will be coming from Jen. There is a line you simply don’t cross no matter what and Eve did that. No amount of fake tears can save this woman, she is low and crass and people will judge her for what she put out.

Tami is SICK plain and simple. The woman is out of control and I’m asking if she only has a 3rd grade education, to be in such denial of a bullying and demeaning behaviour. This woman is going to run into the wrong person sooner or later and she will be dismantled. Susie is a lost soul, seeking to be relevant so all she does is carries tales and back peddle. Keisha in some ways I hope you saw karma does in fact catch up with you. To fit in you threw your girl under the bus and have Eve stomp all over her, for a comment that is Eve’s REALITY.

Lastly these women need to wise up, pick up what’s left of them and buy some dignity!

105. Comment says:

Jennifer held the future of Basketball Wives in her hands last night and everyone on that stage knew it! Jennifer was crying, not because she missed Evelyn and wanted to be friends again, but more because she knew she had to play their “Jennifer and Evelyn have made up” game to keep her job on the show. There was not a hint of surprise in Jennifer’s face when the inept host read the results of the lie detector test! All of us know that Jennifer did not really take a test, but rather, she negotiated a RETURN TO THE SHOW deal disguised as a lie detector test. VH1 came up with the questions to be asked and answer, with the understanding that both Evelyn and Jennifer would fail or pass the friendship question. They deliberated change how the question was asked because they thought we are so dumb, we would not catch it. The only possible question that they could ask Jennifer that could be spun favorable with maximum shock value was the “Are you jealous of Evelyn and Chad relationship,” to which, she agreed to a failed answer. Why in the world would Jennifer be jealous of Chad and Evelyn’s relationship given Jennifer’s position? I can think of very few women that would be jealous of Chad and Evelyn’s relationship–especially now that Chad does not have a job, and will have child support for five children for at least the next 15 years. That question was chosen for shock value, and Jennifer could hardly keep a straight face when the results were shown.
    VH1 and Shaunie now think all is right with the viewing audience because, “How can we be upset if Jennifer is not upset?” or so they think! What all fail to realize is that, this season was bigger than Jennifer and Kesha. Whether Jennifer, Kesha, and Kenya chose to forgive their nemeses have little or nothing to do with the damage this show has caused. Chances are, they have to appear to forgive if they want to keep their jobs, and everyone needs their job. Those scenes cannot be erased and that bell cannot be unrung! As for Jennifer dropping charges against Nia, I’m not sure about the law in Florida, because Florida’s rules of law are a lot different than other places, but Aggravated Assault are filed as charges against the state, not against the individual assaulted, meaning, it does not matter if Jennifer drops the charges, the state will not if they find that a PROVABLE crime has been committed, and we know it provable as the assault was caught on tape. (That law was changed to protect domestic abusers from persuading their victims of dropping charges.) This Reunion was the most scripted and contrived Reunion of any show, and it was all done for damage control.

106. Dianne Williams says:

Hope jennifer & evelyn make up & become friends again. true friendship last forever,no matter what the problem.

107. Dianne Williams says:

108. Genny says:

I think the reunion was staged and some reediting got done. What happened to the part that was shown that never aired on the reunion. This is why I think Jen was not wrong. Who takes a lie detector test to answer those questions that were aired really it wasnt a point. Only the questions that worked in Eve’s defense a little was aired. I really cant believe how naive Shaunie think everyone is and how people are falling for this. Its sad. I hope Jen still sues Nia and I hope she never become friends with Eve again. Once someone air your laundry out they cant be trusted and its no coming back from that. I also believe Shaunie showed Tami the part where keisha was taling about her to cause tami to react. Shanie set all these women up. Her and Evelyn are the puppet masters. Tami is bad but she dont see what they doing to her. Shaunie is so scared that Nia is going to tell the judge that they put her up to slapping Jen that is why she is pushing Jen to drop charges to save herself otherwise she could care less.

109. I hope Jen and Evelyn Do make up Because They Have Bein Friends For A Long Time An Put The He Say She Say Behind Them. An Be Womens not kids Life Is To Short to be actin out like they do

110. Kimmie says:

they truly love each other no doubt life is too short and tears are not shed unless, there is some love, so I think Evelynn should have Jenn in her wedding..

111. lenedar says:

I’m glad. they both are so stubborn. But they where honest. Tami is not going to like that. lol she is not going to be the main roaddog now… Cant wait til season 5.. Bet Tami will not be on there…Glad for them maybe Ladies all over will realize that acting a DAMN FOOL is not cute at all.

112. This is no real friendship! friends do not turn on each to please other people in their circle. Jen is jealous of ev’s relationship because she is not with a baller! Ev is a snake in the grass. Jen staywith the way you are fake and lame. All of these women are fake as they come. Tamy is a bully, only to the one’s who fear her. Grown women should never act like this for no-one, not ever. The only reason ev is trying to be jen’s friend again is so she can drop the charges! I would not change my mind because you should never ever hit any-one to prove a point to any-one! pow

113. Allison says:

I hope this was a real reunion between Jenn and Evelyn and not just staged for damage control. The show this season was despicable. The worst offender was Tami. The woman is disgusting. I have so much admiration for Kesha who has maintained her dignity, not fighting, using foul language or bullying. Best to you Kesha.

114. tony says:

Jenn don’t fall for that BS! Them trolls(Shunie, tammie and evelyn) looked at you like you where gum on there shoe when you walked out! Don’t let them fake tears sway you! Stick to your guns and stand stronge! This girl are sad they try and us guilt to make you become friends some you can drop charges! Forget them and continue to be blessed and keep keeping on! You don’t need fake people in your life! just look at the past season and see how they really are when you not around! There two-face and with friends like them you don’t need enemies!

115. ktmpt says:

Kesha is acting like a darn baby…if someone ask if ur white how did that become a problem…look what she did to Kenya…yeah she is afraid of Tami but don’t Tami just cuss…all of those ladies chat too much that’s the biggest problem…but i’m all team Evelyn Jen too white

116. Errie Bennett says:

Jen should NEVER have made up with Evelyn after Eveelyn used Jen for a punching bag all season long and treated her like she was not human. Shaunie was so in favor of the make up but I wonder how she would feel if Evelyn had popped her up side her head a few times!!! I don’t understand how Shaunie and Tammi showed so much support for Nia while COMPLETELY ignoring the fact that Nia SLAPPED Jen!! Jen has tooooo much class for all these people. Tammi and Evelyn bonded because they are BOTH GHETTO FABULOUS!!!!

117. Fabiola says:

OMG i am so happy for them, just like that girls don’t allow them to break youre precious relationship God bless you Jen and Ev

118. MFrazz says:

I have to say it was weird that Tammi apologized then turned round to say Kesha brought it on herself for not standing up for herself. Everyone person is not aggressive, and that should not mean they are fair game to bully and torture. The message was ridiculous, because who says Kesha has to be loud or fight back? Maybe she can’t fight, and her actions supported that. She got the hell out of dodge whenever it got heated. She did talk and say things, because even the weak get upset when someone keeps attacking them. And Tammi said that Suzie told her Kesha said that. Rewatch Tahiti because that is when Tammi said she told me, and looked and pointed at Suzie. Suzie never keeps her mouth shut. Suzie felt Kesha should just apologize to get her bag, for what? Suzie should have told Tammi give Kesha her bag back if she was so concerned for Kesha. None of the ladies said that. And if you rewatch, Tammi took her bag, because when she picked it up Shaunie said are you really taking her bag and she said yes. Shaunie, Evelyn and Suzie were still sitting down when she did that. They needed that to happen so they can come back another season.

119. deniseghoff says:

I think its great that Jennifer and Evelyn made up because a really good friend is hard to come by.

120. dee says:

FROM WHAT I OBSERVED, I DON’T REALLY BELIEVE THAT JEN WANTS TO RECONCILE WITH EVILYN. THE TEARS I BELIEVE WERE FOR SOMETHING ELSE. I WILL NOT DOUBT THAT THEY MAY SOCIALIZE BUT I THINK SOMETHING WAS DESTROYED AND WILL NEVER BE GOTTEN BACK AGAIN. I THINK EVENTUALLY THE GROW APART WHICH I THINK THEY ALREADY HAVE. THE ONLY REASON I THINK THEY WILL ASSOCIATE IS FOR THE SHOW, WHICH QUITE FRANKLY I WISH WOULD NOT BE RENEWED BUT AFTER THE ACCURSED SHOW IS OVER, I THINK THAT WILL BE IT.

121. dee says:

122. FakeTV says:

This was fake they fussed all season for the ratings to go up and suddenly on the reunion they hug pleeeeease..

123. Tyshell Bufford says:

Im soo happy that they made up life is too short fo the bull all it was the devil cming in trying to messed things up for them but they showed the devil that they served a higher power and thts god.they been thru worst things than this they will overcome their friendship is more stronger than ever they have a bond that noone cant break.I wish them all the best and much love for there lives.

124. Dion says:

I love that they made up!!! shows Evelyn personal growth. I think she has a good heart & both were really hurt… I hope they can move forward & build on their friendship

125. KAY says:

THESE 2 ARE MUCH MORE INTERESTING AND FUNNY AS FREINDS THAN THEY WERE AS ENEMIES…. I’M SOOO GLAD THEY MADE UP! I <3 #MEAN&EVIL!!

126. winnlu says:

Before real, a good friend wouldn,t have threaten you, tried to humiliate you with thousand of people watching, telling the world that you are justa big a whore as me. and you want some one like that for your friend. She did once she , she will do it again.That was a set-up to pull the wool over the public. now I know it was all for publicity. the only one to really be honest was kesha, and Tami tried to shut her down, placing the blame for the way she acted, because kesha didn,t respond to her the way she wanted..John Salley, you should,nt let youself be used like this, its not a good look for you. but we know you will.I guess Kesha will not be back because she spoke up. good for her, that means she has dignity and respect for herself.

127. Uzo says:

We definitely are not stupid Vh1 and what happened to the scene you guys showed that was supposed to air last night where evelyn said Jen has the fans of this show fooled..Vh1-if u think we the audience is stupid or fools-then u have something else coming..I am definitely done with the show and i for one will never watch evelyn’s show and i am dissappointed in jen for actually missing someone who treated you this bad..They say to err is human but to forgive is divine but this is one forgiving that will not work in any sensible human beings brain..Nice try Vh1-yall had to do what you had to do not to loose fans but am gone already…

128. Jag says:

Jen run for your life because these girls do not have your best interest at heart..you should be smarter than this..Please-Vh1-you are a little too late because all the scenes about Evelyn saying jen has the fans of the show fooled and all the talk about Jen’s friend saying something about Evelyn’s daughter was not shown..god-does this people think we are stupid..There are some relationships that are beyond repair and this is one of them and i dont care how much you want to make us believe but the show was fixed and the host-well-we know he was on Evelyn-shaunie and tami’s side..Jen-pls run for ur life bc this environment is not good and shaunie-good job trying to make Jen drop the charges..HYPOCRITES and yall are going to hell..#teamjen for life…

129. Tomlynne Jefferson says:

good for them

130. ms.nee nee says:

Lights Camera Action Bless There Hearts

131. go away says:

jen move on leave the trash outside the door!!!!!!!

132. Calipark says:

I was so excited and am so happy that that they were able to make up. It is good to see that they were both mature enough to allow their actual feelings show; instead of being so “hard” for the cameras and fans. I am sure that they have a lot of different issues to work out, but at least it is a step in the right direction. There is nothing wrong with allowing yourself to be human and humble yourself sometimes. We all make mistakes and are at fault some time in our lives. So even if they are unable to work through their differences, it was a sigh of release that every one was waiting for. I am proud of both of the ladies! Job well done JOHN SALLEY!!!!!!!!

133. tina says:

John Sally,,,telling BBW on the show to not care about.what the fans say…….but without the fans he will not have a job or BBW.

134. Sharon says:

I was so glad to see Jen and Evelyn make up, life is short, these ladies were friends, and when you have a friend you have to be true to that person. It made me cry to see Evelyn’s true feelings about her friend come out, Ladies, be good friends to one another, history is something. Now a days it’s hard to find a good friend. GOD wants you ladies to be back where you were, not mad at each other, and help one another to grow in friendship as well as business, help each other. Stay 100 with each other. GOD BLESS BOTH OF YOU.

135. Jennifer & EVELYN SHOULD ALWAYS BE FRIEND. TAKE TAMMY OFF THE SHOW OR PUT SOMEONE ON THE SHOW TO BET HER ASS.TAMMY IS MESSES.

136. TEAM JENNIFER says:

JEN- Please do not associate yourself with those people. They are not of your caliber, so please do not lower your standards by going back into a doomed friendship with Evelyn or any of them, it is not worth your evergy or time. Stay away from those poisonous snakes and shoot for the stars!

137. punch17 says:

Yes life is too short to keep enemies and the good book say “If I regard iniquity in my heart the Lord will not hear me” but evelyn you did jen wrong no matter what your secrets should be secrets It looks like when you get upset your mouth open and all the stories come out so sad. Shaunie you really should feel bad because you sat there and watch tammi bullied keshia and never say to her face she was wrong to take keshia’s belongs I am sure that one of you would have take up her things so yes tammi you stole those thing you did not take them up for safety you are a bully and a hood rat down right ghetto. Jen please be careful with these ladies because I am sure you saw how they all dragged you down ever you lip gloss line how shaunie, tammi suzie and evelyn poke bad comments on you lip glosss line.I like your style jen stay strong and john sally you are a two face person its so clear how you were on Evelyn’s side. I will watch next season but as soon as I see ms ghetto tammi I will cut ties

138. gg says:

is it just me or is anyone else wondering why ev’s polygraph test was bs whilst jen’s was to humiliate her….why the same question and answers weren’t revealed? is ev jealous of jen? and why didn’t we see want went down from the promos? fyi shaunie, the negative comments are from the fans of the show so thanks for the insult girl…

139. yasmeen says:

omg….love, love, loved this part of them reconciling…it brought tears to my eyes..hopefully they were able to pick up where they left off in real life:-)

140. diana bush says:

cant wait for the new season to air.i love the show and i adore you guys and love the fact that Ev and Jen has made up.I too was teary when i saw that.

141. sickntired says:

I noticed the fish incident was never brought up! Kenya’s a dumarse just wants to be in the circle.Punkass never mentioned it either! Suzie’s a liar and instigator. Shauni’s no good, Chemical Tami is in denial and is in desperate need of meds. Ev’s a non mffactor! Jen… BEWARE! take a cue from Royce do yo own thang! keisha’s gonna be fine! VH1 WE ARE NOT STUPID TAKE THIS DISASTER OFF! JOHN SMALLEY KICK BRICK ROCKS WHATEVER!

142. markietta says:

lol i love jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i hate evelyn but im glad they friends again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

143. carolyn says:

I really think it was wonderful, and i know that they missed each others friendship besides they go back a long way.I think Jen needs to accept the fact that Evelyn is in love with Chad and that they’re goona be together and just be there for her if she shall need her for anything.I’m glad they made up.

144. Kristi says:

I am so happy that Jen and Evelyn made up. That is the one reason I continued to watch the show because they have been friends to long to let some mess like that come between them. I really hope that they continue to work on mending their relationship.

145. Rachel NYC says:

I really like the show, but I didn’t care for this season too much. I really didn’t care for how Tammy treated poor Keshia. If you know someone can’t fight why continue to badger them? To Tammy….you did bully Keshia and you know it. I sincerely hope that you are apologetic and that you have taken something positive away from this experience. Don’t get me wrong. I love you as I am a huge Tammy fan, but let’s continue to forgive and build each other up and support and love on one another as women of color. Love you all.

146. nongetto says:

I was happy to learn they had reconciled–I knew they missed each other, especially Ev. I believe they should forgive each other. You can forgive, but it is very hard to forget. What Ev did will make it hard to trust her again. So, I don’t think Jenn should renew the friendship or get too close–they can never be best buds again….

147. Christine says:

Jennifer dont let Shanis or no one tell you what to do why did they try to talk to Evelyn when she was oin on like sh was some ms bully. Dont drop your law suit against them. Its time you stand up for yourself.

148. Christine says:

I am so disappointed in Shawnie she chat behind Jennifer back with the other Tami and Evelyn and hen you want her to drop her lawsuit. This is one of the reason why our black men go looking for white women because you all are a disgrace for the black women. You have daughters and I know they watch the show and look how you guys behave especially Evelyn and Tami being a big BULLY to others.

149. Jeanette says:

I am so glad that they hashed it all out and are on the pathway back to where they were suppose to be. their friendship! One thing to not take for granted is a friendship that has last as long as you two have and don’t let petty gossip or other conversations come in between what you know is real. Communicate and always come to eachother to “talk” things out.

150. jc says:

John Salley, I don’t appreciate your comment (your words ) that if the fans have anything negative to say they shouldn’t be heard, they just have to much time on their hands, and shaunie agreed with your statement. Shaunie, trust me you should show some respect to the fans on this show, you may learn a thing or two about human value and the straight truth (to some the truth is hard to handle). In the words of Evelyn’s “I’m keeping it real 100%. Don’t dismiss the fans because in your opinion some make negative comments, the negative comments is about realism, it’s not about being judgmental. It’s putting these feline’s on check and calling them out for behaving very badly. Tami, Nia & Evelyn’s behavior should never be tolerated. Please do not invite Tami back to the show, she is a BULLY and a bad VISCOUS Person.

151. Gina says:

I think VH1 and BBW and everyone involved are so full of it! Really! Jennifer, please turn ur back on these women, this hsow and its production. To try to have you drop charges is ridiculous. To try to make you feel as if your in the wrong is typical. Blame the victim huh! I love it Jen that you said that you didn’t want to talk or dsicusss the reparining of your friendship with Eve on camera. That was graceful and as real as can be. I’m very proud of your strength. You are as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside. BTW I know that your jealousy stems from you being in a relationship for such a ong time. It’s only natiral to want love again. You deserve it.

152. SJ says:

I am glad Jennifer and Evelyn made up because it is obvious that friendship was real but the I don’t think it can ever be the same. Evelyn went too far by putting Jennifer’s business on blast. I don’t care how angry you are that is something you just don’t do, so the trust is totally gone in that relationship. Tammi is a delusional bully and there is no hope for her as long as she is in denial. The worst one is Shaunie who is a hood rat in a business suit. I believe she helped instigate the slapping incident and that is why she was pleading with Jennifer to drop the charges. She is a hypocrite of the highest level. She won’t even film with Royce and there was no physical or really a verbal altercation between the two of them and yet she wants to preach on forgiveness. She never reprimands her hood rat besties (Evelyn and Tammi) but have the nerve to try and tell Jennifer what to do. I really thought Shaunie was a positive role model for women as a business woman but then she let Evelyn and Tammi taint her brand. Shame on you Shaunie!

153. Mattie says:

It was nice to see Jen and Evelyn hug it out. They need to let the past be the past and move on.

154. marie says:

Viewers don’t be fooled by a supposed reconcilation. Had we (the viewers) fallen for the the feeble attempts to make Jen look bad in part 1 of the reunion show we would have never seen them hug it out. VH1 went in after all the negative comments about part 1 and did some re-editing of part 2. Shaunie, Vh1, and Shed Media continues to show they have no respect for the viewers of the show, continues to think we viewers are so dumb that we will fall for and except anything, and continues to hurl insults at us (we have too much time on our hands). We the viewers are in control of THEIR outcomes, not the other way around. Without VIEWERS there would be no show. So all of you are commenting on how glad you are that they reconciled, chile please. You are sending them a message that they WON in the end, thus giving them no reason to come back next season and do anything different. It’s been established that they can show promos of one thing to draw you into watching, then before the show airs decide to edit that out and show something else. Talking about bait and switch… WAKE UP VIEWERS AND STOP DRINKING THE KOOL-AID…..

155. tweety says:

i knew that them 2 cant stay away from each other cute

156. norfolkgirl1 says:

I used to be a huge Tami fan. Not anymore. Tami knows she bullied Keisha but sat there in the reunion and said she’s not a bully cause her daughters have been bullied??? Please! I’m sick and tired of both Tami and Evelyn. Evelyn has had problems/fights with everyone EXCEPT Shaunie – and only because Shaunie is the producer. And Shaunie! Telling Jen that she shouldn’t bring charges against that girl that slapped Jen because they were friends? What kind of friend thinks it’s ok to slap someone – let alone another friend? That girl was WRONG – plain and simple – and she needs to learn a lesson. With the exception of Jen, Royce and Keisha, I am ashamed of all these women…I can’t say ladies cause they don’t act like ladies. As a black woman, I can tell you that they DO NOT represent me nor anyone I know! They’re thugs in skirts.