Sneak A Peek At Part Two Of The Basketball Wives Reunion Special, Airing Tonight

Tonight is the final installment of season four of Basketball Wives. It’s part two of the reunion special, and we’ll be talking about even more about the good, bad, and just plain crazy moments from this season. In this sneak peek from tonight’s show, Evelyn talks a little more about her relationship with Chad (and about their upcoming wedding), and Royce gets grilled on the status of her own tumultuous relationship with Dezmon Briscoe. “We’re good,” Royce says in response to her most recent drama with Dez. “I decided to stay with Dezmon for all the things he did right, not the one thing he did wrong,” she explains. Watch the clip above, and tune in tonight at 8 p.m. ET/PT for the big finish.

Basketball Wives Season Four Reunion

1. Salley Sucks says:

It is interesting how John asked Jen, “why the double standard” with regards to her not filing charges against Eric for the drink. He essentially grilled her but he just laughed about all the other foolishness that is this poor example of a show. Then he tried to check Royce on her boyfriends, but Tami faked a heart attack but no one calls her on that LIE. He is biased and a lousy host. They need someone who will call ALL these women on their mess. No one takes this show as “real” and nothing gets resolved on the reunion. They are really focused on Evelyn because of the show she and Chad have. It is sickening and none of these women are truly sorry for the antics displayed this season or previously either. Don’t believe the hype, they are trying to no lose more sponsors.

2. Tiffany says:

He was a horrible host, and the reunion was biased. Questions he should of asked….Shaunie, why do you sit back and watch all the bs and say nothing…Tammi, why do you get to talk about everybody behind there back, and why can you sue over a phrase but Jen can’t over a slap, Evelyn, why do you ruin every get together with your loud and ridiculous outburst.

3. rosemary williams says:

u ought want be somebody freind do u and tami no how many poeple hate u and by u not want to be jen freind over some thing that dont make no sense as far as ur show the hell with it

4. Donn says:

John Sally was a horrible host. He was not impartial at all!!! Shaunie, how come you have so much to say now? Where was your voice when Tammy was bullying Keisha, when Ev was jumping on tables and throwing bottles?????? You wanted Jenn to take responsibility for her actions, but at no time did you apologize or take responsibility for enabling terrible behavior.

5. Kory Stephens says:

Delete many posts all you like. That’s not going to save this show from the cancellation it desires.

6. BinxRox says:

Watch what? With the paid for audience and the punk ass host named Salley John, who enjoys mocking victims of violence and mocking people’s divorces, while smiling at Shaunie and Evelyn? With the trumped up lie detector test.

Fake ass reunion. Shaunie, you are so phoney, it’s not even funny.

7. Booo Shaunie says:

Shut up, Shaunie. Stop sticking up for criminals (Nia). I wish she’d let me slap her and see if she would accept my apology. Taking sides for the wrong people once again.

8. karen says:

VH1 PLEASE GET THESE WOMEN OFF THE AIR…..PLEASE. TOTAL EMBARASSMENT

9. cabbie says:

Susie is a snake. She is the type of girl who is all up in everybodys business telling everybody’s business. but when asked she will deny everything and say I like everybody. Why is Susie on the show? She does nothing she is nothing!!! Tami you are a bully you were one on the Real World and you still are one – to bad you don’t get!! Jennifer just sit back Ev is going to get payback. Her man Chad is out of a job right now. Quess who is going to be taking care of him and all his baggage. She also just won some money. Chad will be running down to get married. The only thing Jennifer may be jealous of is that she lost a friend to this jerk!

10. karen says:

VH1 PLEASE GET THESE WOMEN OFF THE AIR…PLEASE. TOTAL EMBARASSMENT

11. Kris says:

The polygraph is such a joke. Salley talkin about it’s gonna tell us who’s right and who’s wrong. About what? Both women have said and done things they shouldn’t have. Ev just couldn’t accept that Jen came out on top as far as the viewing public was concerned. All Ev wants to do is air more of Jen’s business. No matter what the polygraph says, JEN STILL WINS!! Class always beats physical violence and bullying. Accept that Shaunie, Ev, Tami and VH1.

12. Tocha says:

I AM SITTING HERE WATCHING THE REUNION AND HONESTLY SOME OF THESE WOMAN NEED TO GROW UP, MS. SHAUNIE ONEAL AS PRODUCER OF THE SHOW IN MY OPINION FOR YOU TO SIT THERE AND TRY TO JUSTIFY WHAT NIYA DID IS JUST RIDICULOUS AND MS. EVELYN LOZADO NOW YOU WANT TO SEEM ALL APOLOGETIC I THINK YOU ARE FULL OF IT. AT THE END OF THE DAY IT IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. AND MY POINT WAS JUST PROVEN JENNIFER AND EVELYN HUGGED SO SCRIPTED AND STAGED OLEASE WITH THE FAKE TEARS

13. Cindy says:

I can’t find Suzie’s blog, but she is so two faced and starts most of the fights. She gets the scoop from the girls then runs to Tami, Evelyn and Shaunie to blab and start troubles. Those women do exactly what they accuse the others of….gossiping behind others’ backs! Grow up ladies.

14. classy says:

VH1 or whomever is responsible for hiring John Salley should rethink this decision for your next season. He is a terrible host. He is not articulate and does not seem to know what to say. Shaunie you are still phoney. Good luck to all..I won’t be watching next year.

15. DoBetter says:

Why in the world would Jennifer agree to a lie detector test. Shaunie, Tami and Evelyn have taken turns bullying every other woman on the show and all instigated by Suzi. Suzi is a bold faced liar. She has done nothing but carry messages back and forth. Most of the times instigating the conversation to get something to carry back to the “MEAN Girls”. Jennifer a suggestion from someone on the outside looking in RUN. Evelyn orchestrated your breakup from your “HUSBAND”. Yes of course it was your decision but despite what she says, she did say a lot of bad things about Eric. She was not happy until you broke up. What you could not see is that she wanted your life, to be married to a “Black” man and to have a successful venture, (Jennifer’s lipgloss/makeup line vs Evelyn’s failed shoe line). Jennifer don’t be fooled into those fake apologies. They need this to continue on with the shows they are hoping to have and expect people to support. Yes Shaunie we are judgmental and you are looking for us to support your “SHOW” and a lot of us have decided not to support your show or Evelyn’s show and that’s why you guys are back pedaling. I don’t know about others but from now on I will be joining other prominent “Black” women on TV who have voiced their opinion and I will not be watching. I’d rather watch LaLa. (Take a page and notes from her book, you can have a successful show and get along with other women without fighting and yes as Keisha said “BULLYING” them.

16. tee says:

Horrible show!!!! It was definitely staged to let EVILyn, Tami and Shaunie look good. I was hoping these ladies would take responsibility for their actions and not make excuses for such bad behavior. I’m DONE!!!!!

17. Gena, NY says:

Let me start by saying first of all…. Why didn’t Shaunie allow VH1 to show Royce’s Broadway clip?!?!?!? I say this because that was one of the very few positive moments this season. I guess since it was Royce’s moment, Shaunie wasn’t having it since everyone knows she doesn’t like Royce. Shaunie, you need to practice what you preach. Shaunie you suck!!!!!

Second,…. Tami is a LIAR! She did bully Kesha and stole her property. Tami is clearly delusional and mental. Seriously!!!!

Third,…. that bought audience is sooooooooooo ghetto. What’s wrong with them clapping for Tami when she was practically barking at Kesha and talking over her and not letting her speak or explain herself. Ewww!

Lastly,….. I did like seeing Jen and Evil-yn hug it out and to see Ev extend her hands to hug Jen first! At the end of the day, this beef between them was immature, ridiculous and life is too short. However, if I were Jen I could never trust Evil-yn again. Smh…..

18. Lisa says:

People please remember this is TV not real life. The season 5 cast was announced well before the reunion. Jennifer was always coming back, and I really don’t think she would have agreed to another season if this beef was not resolved. Keisha is not coming back, but that’s because she can’t handle the pressure. Kenya will be back and Ashley is also coming back as a recurring cast member. This is why we saw all of the shots with Ashley in them during the first reunion show. Reality tv is simply unscripted tv, it does not mean everything is real. People are stating I’m not watching this so or that show, but the fact of the matter is Vh1 is giving Evelyn a new show, and Tammy obviously managed to land a role on TV 1. Actually I believe there will also be a season 6, then thats when they will decide if there will be a season 7.

19. Cathy says:

I am really happy that Jen and Evelyn made up and hope their relationship continue. I really felt that the intervention to bring both ladies together was a good idea. Wow it took a man to do this. I am a fan of this show and was very disappointed with the behaviors that was displayed amongst the ladies. I also, think the clip should have been rolled back when Tammi stated what Suzie said pertaining to the conversation of her, Royce, and Keisha. Suzie was not at all innocent this season . Double standards was displayed throughout the whole show, but the focus was on Jen and not everyone else. Sometimes keeping a closed mouth is a good thing. Also, I think what Nia posted in reference to why she slapped Jen is really a sorry excuse for her behavior. If she apologizes it wouldn’t be sincere. You have to remember that people of all ages is watching this show and you must behave like adults. Yes, arguements and disagreements do happen, but there are better ways to handle it. Congratulation Evelyn on your upcoming marriage. This is a new chapter in your life enjoy it to the fullest. Shaunie, am glad there is going to be a Season 5. Good luck ladies.

20. lisa11 says:

Fake apology, crocodile tears from Evilyn. You could tell Jen didnt wont nothing to do with the hug. Snake shaunie, you dont get to browbeat Jen and the audience into forgetting your atrocious behaviour by inventing a fake reunion. Jen, please continue to SUE.

21. Beyoncca says:

What the hell did John Sally mean when he told Jenn that she shouldn’t have let her ex-husband throw a drink in her face the way he did. If memory serves me, I recall Jenn’s ex walking away from the table when Jenn saw him walking away and decided to pick up and throw the ENTIRE glass at him, which hit him on his back, wetting his nice shirt. In retaliation he picked up a glass an doused her with it, so I’m confussed, what do that think Jenn can do about that legally?

22. amorenomore says:

I agree, I think the host sucked! He totally favored the bullies & victimized the victims once again. He made fun of Kesha getting out of Nia’s way as she headed around the table to deliver her hit to Jen. What did he think she should do? Shaunie’s dissertation regarding Jen forgiving Nia’s “mistake” was ludicrous. Why didn’t she lecture Tami in the same regard for bullying Kesha…and lecture Evelyn for throwing wine bottles & jumping on tables??? The fact that she didn’t take that route makes her less likeable, less human & so fake. I know I won’t be watching Season 5!!

23. esoteric72 says:

Are you serious! I wasted a whole hour watching this hot mess. Shaunie said it was a hot mess and it still is. John Sallie was absolutely horrible. He actually defended Tami on her bullying and chastised those who had been bullied. Shaunie you can lie to yourself if you want to. You feel guilty for a reason, because you are quilty. If someone slapped your daughter at school or talked about her because she is heavy set, dark and looks just like her dad. You would be furious. Would you advise your daughter to just let by gones be by gones? You are so full of crap. You are supper ghetto with money. Then John Sallie absolutely discounted Keesha’s feelings and actually laughed at her and bashed her because she didn’t stay in Tahiti and take more abuse. Is he on crack? I was so hoping the final show would deal with accountabilty and it didn’t. Then to not even mention that lying and instigating Suzie was the icing on the cake. This show started out fun, but now it;s not anymore. I’m done. PLEASE RENAME THIS SHOW, “THE BASKETBALL BULLIES.” Tami look up bully in the dictionary.

24. mahanika says:

God is good! I was praying everyone got it together. I’m going through a similar situation with my friends and I had to move far away with my kids cause my children come first and i have to be the role model for them and not get caught up in drama.I just wish the best for my friends cause they know I will always be there for them just at a distance now cause i have a family to raise that I do on my own. love you ladies and once again God is good all the time!!! I’m a single mother of 8 children and trust me i make it happen for us cause we all still together!!!!!!!

25. Mahanika says:

they are humans just like us just with a little more baller status!! God gives everybody tests rich or poor it’s on us how we choose. and it’s just a image they have to portray to viewers to keep watching but they should show us the more real. If you parent be one all the time not part time!!! and for the host i liked him he got to the point of things which they couldn’t do for themselves. Can’t wait for season 5 tvo will be ready.LOL!!! Goodnight and God Bless All!!!

26. Alli Mac says:

John Sally a host, what, Mike Tyson wasn’t available? And they’re coming back for another season, tristful. VH1 ought to be ashamed, promoting ignorance and violence….Dr. King must be rolling over in his grave.

27. Disappointed says:

Hey, check out these definitions. Sound like anyone we know?

“A Sociopath – A sociopath is typically defined as someone who lies incessantly to get their way and does so with little concern for others. A sociopath is often goal-oriented (i.e., lying is focused – it is done to get one’s way). Sociopaths have little regard or respect for the rights and feelings of others. Sociopaths are often charming and charismatic, but they use their talented social skills in manipulative and self-centered ways (see, lovefraud, for more on sociopaths).”

“Compulsive Liar – A compulsive liar is defined as someone who lies out of habit. Lying is their normal and reflexive way of responding to questions. Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small. For a compulsive liar, telling the truth is very awkward and uncomfortable while lying feels right. Compulsive lying is usually thought to develop in early childhood, due to being placed in an environment where lying was necessary.”

I rest my case. And what was that “sham” of a reunion show? Totally disappointing. If these women are truly sorry about what they’ve done, they would have welcomed the tough questions to show the fans that they are truly repented. Instead, VH1 allowed the show to be slanted for the mean girls. I think it did more damage than good for them. It angered people who really wanted accountability and there was none.